My Hero Academia: All Mights...

By Seri_The_Rock

Eleiri smiled and commanded the star to vanish from his sight. He knelt in front of her and met her eyes, "I... More

Eleiri.
Youre Safe.
Quirk.
Daddys girl.
Protecting you.
Dad.
I Know.
Date.
Dance with me
Blood.
I love you.
Road Trip.
Peace Offering.
All Mights Home.
Training.
Cripple
Current
Sunshine
Empath.
Shes Nobody.
Ellies Sacrifice.
Selfish.
Bread Crumbs
she will always need you.
Rematch.
apology
Who Left you?
In Your Sights.
Disappear.
Interrogation.
Broken.
Red.
Keep being a hero.

I Am Here.

827 25 0
By Seri_The_Rock

The heroes and closest friends of All Might gathered in the conference room, they were divulging a plan to get Eleiri out of the grasp of the League of Villains.

"Shoto and All Might went ahead and did some recon early in the morning." Aizawa started the briefing. "They found the place that they're hiding Ellie. Its about a mile away from his home and its an old dress shop called The Threaded Heart. They spotted a couple of the members of the League guarding the outside."

"What is the plan, Shota?" Midnight asked. The rest of them looked at the three men for direction.

"Since, the league aren't interested in any money, we have a strong feeling they are trying to torture Toshi mentally enough to trade places with Ellie and kill him instead. They're repeating history a little bit by playing on his past.

"We have to do this without actually surrendering All Might. We have to make it look like he is at he has reached rock bottom."

"So, All Might acts like he's going to surrender and then what do we do?" Izuku asked.

The people in the conference room consisted of Present Mic, Midnight, Cementos, Endeavor, and Hawks. A few students attended who they knew would be of use such as Jiro, Mina, Izuku and Bakugo.

"All Might is basically going to be the Trojan Horse. Hes the peace offering, we bring the war." Aizawa told them all. "Does everyone want to know their positions?"

Ellie sat chained to the chair while Dabi sat in front of her, watching her every move.

Her Dad was right to teach her to fight without her quirk. She never actually knew she had to use it in battle. What All Might didn't teach her was how not to fight at all and use mind games to get the captor talking.

Ellie tilted her head as if she were studying him with interest. Dabi rolled his eyes and averted his eyes from her. She kept staring at him, for her plan to work, he had to be the first one to say something.

"What the hell are you looking at?"

"I was just wondering how you even figured out who I was." She said.

"Thats easy. From one of your class mates. He was bragging to hus friends at a coffee shop about how he defeated you in a fight."

Ellie almost smirked, she said nothing and let him speak.

"So, I had you tailed and brought here. UA never had the talent if keeping secrets."

"Ratted out by my own classmate, that's why Im here."

"Your birth certificate doesn't have any listing for a quirk. Looks like the family has been hiding something."

"I have no quirk."

"Bullshit." Dabi said. "The daughter of One For All has no quirk? That's hard to believe."

"Its true, he had me before he inherited it." She shrugged.

"You have got to be kidding me!" He exclaimed.

"Im not."

"Prove it, prove to me you have no quirk." Dabi paced around her like an angry jungle cat.

"How do I prove such a thing? Wouldn't I be proving it by not proving it?"

"What?"

"I have no quirk, I don't know how you want me to prove that. My parents kept that a secret so that I wouldn't be a target. I turned out to be one anyway."

"Why do you attend UA?"

"You don't need a quirk to enroll in the business studies."

Ellie was loving how Dabi was falling for her lies. All of it was made up but Dabi was starting to break under the pressure like a frightened fly in a spiders web.

Shigaraki came in and started to turn on the camera. "Were making another broadcast about this. I heard every word. We have no reason to keep her now. Well give him one more chance to turn himself in, if not this waste of time will die."

Ellie didn't like the sound if that. Did All Might have enough time to find her? This wasn't how she thought her plan would go.

"All Might! I know you can hear me! This is the last chance to come forth and claim your daughter!" Shigaraki growled.

"She takes too much after her father, shes quirkless and of no use."

All Might stood in awe of his speech, "They don't know what Ellie is capable of."

"Looks like she just helped us out. Its time to go now, everyone. This isn't a drill." Aizawa sent All Might out and headed to the abandoned shop, All Might had to get inside, far enough to have a chance to save his daughter. Izuku and Shoto raced to their positions. They had to hurry and be unseen by All Might, if he could see them then the villains could.

Dabi took Ellies shoulders and shook her, "You have a quirk! I know you do. What the hell is it?! Show me." His fists ignited and started hitting her. "Tell me or Ill kill you!"

"I have no quirk!" She shouted back.

Dabi thrusted his flaming fist to her stomach and the force of his hit made her feel sick. Shigaraki left the room, there was no use keeping her intact.

"Dad please hurry." She whispered to herself, feeling a mild sense of his current.

Midnight came and put the guards who were at the door to sleep so All Might could go in without a problem. He entered the hallways and started to look around. This place was huge. A maze of hallways dotted the building. He called for Jiro in his ear piece and she hurried in.

She plugged her earphone jack into the wall and listened for a close voice. "Sounds like they're upstairs, we have to get to the second floor."

Izuku, Bakugo and Shoto joined them and each took a different hallway to check the perimeter, a teacher went with each of them to protect them.

All Might and Jiro kept moving, finding the stairs quickly and climbing them to the next floor.

Dabi continued his torture, taking out his anger on her one hit after another.

Ellie could feel her fathers presence close enough to feel safe to let loose her quirk. She struggled to open her hand that was chained behind her back and blasted the room. All Might and Jiro heard the commotion and ran towards the sound.

The room crumbled around her and Dabi was unconscious. She struggled to get out of the chains but couldn't.
She blasted her chains and they shattered. She hurried to take the chains off of her and opened what was left of the door to see Shigaraki struggling to get out from under a chunk of the walls she stumbled her way out of the room to find her Dad, his current getting stronger. The room seemed to be spinning and she couldn't make any sense of what direction she was going. She spotted Toga coming towards her, her machine on her back. She blasted her, breaking it and the vile of her blood. Ellie dropped to her knees, slumping against the wall of the hallway.

Shoto and Aizawa ran into a couple of villains and started to fight. Shoto blasted an ice wall to keep them busy and they continued down the hallway.

All Might and Jiro ran down the hallways of the second floor and spotted Ellie crumpled up on the floor. He raced towards her and scooped her up in his arms.

"We've got Ellie everyone. Lets bring law enforcement in to arrest everyone." Jiro told everyone on her earpiece.

All Might looked down at her face, she was covered in bruises and blood. They stepped out of the building, surrounded by cop cars. Shoto saw the state she was in and broke down in tears. She looked like shed been tortured to death.

All Might took a seat in the back of the cop car and it rode to the hospital. He placed a finger to her pulse, faint but still alive. He held her close, tears springing from his eyes. He had her back finally, part of him was relieved and the other part couldn't bear to see her this way.

"I am here, Eleiri. I am here."

Her blue eyes struggled to open and looked straight at her father. She started to cry and cling to him desperately. She felt safe for the first time after all of the trauma, she didn't think she'd see her father again.

"Its alright now, sweetie. I am here."

Shortly after she was admitted into the hospital, Ellie had passed out from exhaustion and All Might couldn't bear to spend a second without her in her sights that he laid next to her, holding his daughter protectively as she slept.

She had several burns on her body, cracked ribs and a broken hand from her blasts being used with a restrained hand. Shoto came in and saw All Might sleeping, holding Ellie close to protect her. He left his bouquet of pink roses on the night stand and went to walk away.

"You don't have to leave, Shoto." All Might said.

Shoto turned around, "Its okay, All Might. You need to be with her."

"So do you. I know you love her, Shoto."

"...Yeah I do." He fought tears. "Im going to get us a coffee then." He said as he left the room.

Shoto ended up staying the night in the room with All Might and Ellie, falling asleep in the chair next to the bed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.8K 894 25
She like me but why? No one has ever liked or loved me. "Do you know what did you just say?" I ask so she can take it back. "Yes, yes I know Shota an...
1.4K 23 43
Scribe has spent her entire life in shame after a single incident during her exchange year at UA resulted in her expulsion from the school. She's dre...
683K 22.9K 50
ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ It was a normal Friday, at least that's what Katsuki thought. After a villain attack, he had to stay in school longer than necessary. The sun...
79.1K 2.4K 45
They love her they just want to stay by her side. She, well, she's just trying to got to tomorrow without problems, how will she take the great power...