Wᴍᴍᴀᴘ | ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴍᴘʀᴇss

By Luna_Uchiha1

Artemis Rosa Rossi one of the most powerful successful businesswomen of modern-day. One day she dies saving a... More

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙸𝚗𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗
𝚁𝚎𝚋𝚘𝚛𝚗 𝙰𝚜 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚅𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚗'𝚜 𝚃𝚠𝚒𝚗?!
𝙾𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝙿𝚜𝚢𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚜
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙽𝚊𝚛𝚌𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚜𝚝 𝚆𝚒𝚣𝚊𝚛𝚍
𝙲𝚕𝚊𝚞𝚍𝚎
𝚂𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝙸𝚕𝚕𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜
𝚃𝚠𝚘 𝙵𝚊𝚌𝚎𝚍 𝙿𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝚋𝚘𝚢
𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚍
𝚀𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙻𝚒𝚏𝚎 𝙲𝚑𝚘𝚒𝚌𝚎𝚜
𝙶𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚃𝚎𝚊 & 𝚆𝚑𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝙻𝚘𝚝𝚞𝚜 𝙱****
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙼𝚊𝚒𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙱𝚞𝚝𝚕𝚎𝚛
𝙿𝚘𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚗
Author's Note
𝙰𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚑
𝙰𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚊𝚜
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙰𝚗𝚗𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝
𝚄𝚗𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝙽𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝
𝙰𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝙷𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚜
𝙱𝚒𝚙𝚘𝚕𝚊𝚛
Love Interests
Love Interest Part 2
The Calm Before The Storm
Coup d'état
The Mysterious Visitors
Diana

𝚃𝚠𝚒𝚗 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚜

7K 352 73
By Luna_Uchiha1

A month later...

It was an ordinary day like any other in the Obelian Empire. Currently Anastacius was reading some reports from the nobles in his office. Everything was normal until...the door slammed open revealing Theodore.

Anastacius looked up with twitching eyebrows and the pen snapped in his hand. "How-"

"Your highness!" The brunette exclaimed.

A tick mark formed in his temple for being interrupted. "You dare-"

Theodore ignored his comment and continued. "It's the crown princess! She's giving birth!"

Anastacius' eyes widened before teleporting to his sister's location.

Theodore sighed as he watched the royal teleport to his friend's room. "Hopefully everything will be fine."

.

Everything was not fine. Currently, three figures were arguing by the door to where Athena was giving birth. Deciding on who would be the poor victim to go inside and meet his end ahem I mean Athena.

Anastacius looked at Eibom. "No, you go."

"No no. You go first, you're the father...." Eibom said with a smile. "I'll make sure the Empress won't disturb this happy day."

Anastacius smiled at Eibom with his eyes closed. "How could I when you're the Emperor. Don't worry about the Empress. There are guards for a reason you know. Cleaning up the trash is one of their jobs. Plus you are Athena's father and the grandfather of the children. After you."

Eibom's eye twitched while smiling. "No I insist. I'm not here as an Emperor but as a grandfather. You're the crown prince and father, you go first. After all the father and mother should be the first ones to look at their newborn children."

Before Anastacius could retort, he narrowed his eyes at Claude who was moving away from them slowly and as subtly as possible which did not go unnoticed by the arguing father and older brother.

"Oi oi where do you think you're going, brat?" Eibom tightly gripped Claude's shoulder who flinched. "It's rude to leave without the Emperor's permission you know." He smiled darkly at his younger son.

"He's right where do you think you're running off too, little brother?" Anastacius gripped Claude's other shoulder. "You haven't even congratulated your dear sister or even looked at the babies." Anastacius said with a closed eye smile.

Claude hesitantly turned his head and saw the darkened expressions on his father and older brother's face. He sweated bullets. "Ahaha you know Penelope just called me so I should probably see why she wants to see me."

"Not so fast. Did you forget that whore was sent to Huale a few days ago by your sister dearest after she slipped aphrodisiac and compulsion potion in Anastacius' drink and forced him to sleep with her?" Eibom said with narrowed eyes while emitting bloodlust. He was till furious at what that bitch did to his sons. He pities his youngest because apprently he had took a liking to her despite being in love with Athena. he didn't know why. As for Anastacius well the fact was that she forced him to do something he did not like plus he was already in love with someone else and has commitments.

Claude flinched. Ah yes he remembered that incident. How could he forget after all his sister destroyed half of the palace and then beat her black and blue before slapping Anastacius hard. Oh and then of ourse Athena wanted to execute her but for some reason Claude pitied her and managed to persuade Athena to exile her to Huale. He would never mention to anyone that Penelope's 'kindness' was what made Claude interested in her because he thought he saw Athena in her. Which was ridiculous as Athena was not a power-hungry greedy woman who would grab every opportunity no matter what ways they'd use to gain hat they want.

ANASTACIUS!!!! I'M GOING TO CASTERATE YOU BASTARD!

The trio flinched. Anastacius gulped nervously.

I'LL CASTERATE YOU TOO YOU IDIOTIC EMPEROR FOR ALLOWING THE BASTARD IMPREGNATE MEEEEE!

Eibom flinched and looked at Anastacius who glanced at him. The father and son agreed to a truce and nodded together for the sacrifice ahem victim. They looked at the third person in the room who felt a shiver go down his spine.

Before Claude could do anything the father and son pushed him inside the room and slammed the doors behind them. Eibom and Anatsacius reinforced the door with strong magic so that he couldn't escape. When that was sone they stepped back and lit a candle. Thank you for your sacrifice, Claude. May you Rest In Peace.

AHHHHHHH!!!! A Shout was heard.

Eibom and Anastacius bowed in respect.

"MY HAND MY HAND!!!" Claude shouted in pain.

Crack!

"SHUT UP YOU BITCH I'M PUSHING TWO PEOPLE OUT HOW THE FUCK COULD YOU BE IN PAIN! BASTARD! TRASH!" Athena shouted.

Crack!

Anastacius and Eibom winced.

"WHERE THE FUCK IS ANASTACIUS?! IF YOU DON'T COME HERE, I'LL BREAK YOU IN HALF SLOWLY AND PAINFULLY YOU TRASH!"

Eibom looked at Anastacius.

Anastacius noticed the glance and shook his head. "No no." Before he could escape he was grabbed by his father.

Eibom smirked wickedly and then threw him inside and reinforcing the door again but stronger this time.

"Damn you!" Anastacius shouted.

Crash!

"GAH! ATHENA MY ARM MY ARM!" Anastacius shouted.

Suddenly there was silence which worried Eibom but then the sound of crying was heard.

"It's a girl! Push your highness. One more time. Push!" The nursemaid shouted.

"AHHHHHHH!!!" Athena shouted.

Crack! was the sound of Anastacius and Claude's fingers breaking.

Another cry sounded.

"It's a boy! Congratulations your highnesses. It's a boy and a girl!" The nursemaid shouted.

Eibom snapped his finger removing the spells on the door before stepping inside. He chuckled when he saw his sons' unconscious figures on the floor. He waved his hand healing their broken bones before conjuring a water bucket and dropping it on them. The two princes stood up and shivered before glaring at the Emperor who looked amused.

"Come and see them, An. Aren't they adorable?" Athena said softly.

Anastacius looked at his twin sister and smiled softly. He walked towards them and kissed Athena's cheek. "Well done, dear." He looked down at his children and caressed their cheek with his fingers. He hummed.

"What are you going to name them, An?" Athena asked.

"How about you both choose two names for them." Eibom said.

Everyone looked at the Emperor.

"What?" Claude asked.

Eibom sighed. "A name signifying their right to the throne and then another name that you both like. That way they are rightful heirs to the throne and have a name that his parents decided based on their personality or something." He shrugged.

"You know despite being an idiot tyrant you do have your moments." Claude said monotonously.

A tick mark formed on Eibom's temple. "Oi what did you say brat?!"

Claude huffed and looked away.

"Now now. We don't want a fight to happen here, right~" Athena said smiling sweetly.

Claude and Eibom nodded.

Anastacius cleared his throat. "Anyway how about I choose their 'heir' name and you could choose the other."

"Okay." Athena said.

"For the girl I'll name her Erika. And the boy Emrys." Anastacius said. "It's your turn now." he looked at Athena.

Athena nodded. "Okay. I'll name the girl, Artemis. And the boy, Apollo."

"Welcome the twin stars Erika Artemis de Alger Obelia and Emrys Apollo de Alger Obelia the rightful heiress and heir to the throne of Obelia after Anastacius and Athena de Alger Obelia have retired from royal duties." The Emperor announced.

"Blessing and glory upon the twin stars of Obelia Empire." The doctors and nurses bowed in respect.

Athena smiled. She was happy. Everything was fine and peaceful with her beloved children and family. Yes, she loved it here and wouldn't exchange it for the world.

While everyone was distracted, they missed the hint of jealousy that flashed over Claude's face. His hands curled in a fist before changing his face back to stoic. If only he didn't exist. Then she would be his and those children would be his...

Unknowingly Athena had let down her guard and forgot the approaching events starting with the Who Made Me A Princess storyline. After all, happiness doesn't last long.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.5K 1.5K 14
(Discontinued) -♕- Princess Elizabeth De Rass, the older sister of Carsein De Rass. She's also the former fiancé to Anastacius De Alger Obelia befor...
186K 5.4K 40
Asteria de Alger Obelia is the older sister of Athanasia de Alger Obelia, and the first born child and daughter of Claude de Alger Obelia. Asteria i...
13.7K 421 8
LOVELY PRINCESS NOVEL AU. The abandoned and neglected princess of the obelia empire Athanasia de alger obelia who only want the love of her father, b...
147K 4.5K 45
Father hates me. He despises me. Why? Until the end, I never knew. I could never put my finger on his hatred for me. In fact, I could never understan...