𝚁𝚎𝚋𝚘𝚛𝚗 𝙰𝚜 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚅𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚗'𝚜 𝚃𝚠𝚒𝚗?!

Artemis opened her eyes. The last thing she remembered was dying after saving that boy form a truck. She looked around her and then at the man in front of her. His eyes caught her attention. Jewel blue eyes....Don't tell me I'm reincarnated in the Lovely princess novel!! Were the rumours about truck-san true?!

The Emperor looked at the two babies. "Anastacius...and the girl will be Athena Ambrosia. Anastacius and Athena Ambrosia de Alger Obelia."

Artemis blinked and looked at her sleeping brother. Her face paled when she remembered the name. Anastacius de Alger Obelia reincarnation of Aethernitas de Alger Obelia, the antagonist of the Lovely Princess novel. The father of that fricken naive chimera that she hates with a passion. The same man who is a dark magic user tyrant Emperor who is hell-bent on killing Claude and Athanasia. And now she's the sister of that mad man.

The fuck! What the hell is the meaning of this?! Why am I reborn as the villain's twin?! and what the hell am I named after a Greek Goddess again!? Suddenly something clicked in her head when she remembered a scene from the novel. Wait, does this mean I'm going to die by Claude's hand? Artemis blinked dumbly and then paled. No no no, I have to make sure at least I live by that tyrant's hand!

Artemis cried mentally. Not only will I have to worry about Claude but Anastacius as well. After all, that damn Emperor named me as official heir as well. She looked at the Emperor who was looking at her with lovingly yet possessive eyes. She sweatdropped. Don't tell me I have to worry about him as well?! Please don't be a yandere! Uwa I have to worry about three psychopaths!!!

.

Age 2

Athena sighed. It's been two years she has been reborn in the Lovely Princess novel as the twin sister of the villain. Hm, I should probably say my first words now since I can already walk to the surprise of others. Also, I think it would be a good idea if I revealed I can write and read books. After all the more I know about magic, the more chances of my survival will be. I wonder if I can get that narcissist to teach me. Yes, that would be best. I need allies. Claude has Felix after all. I need a Felix as well.

"Hm?" a voice hummed next to her.

Athena looked at her twin brother, who woke up from his sleep and rubbed his eyes cutely. He's so cute! How did he become a tyrant when he looks like a frickin puppy! Anastacius looked at his sister and beamed.

Athena squinted and covered her eyes. So bright! Where is this heavenly light coming from? If he smiled any brighter, I'd go blind before I reach adulthood.

Anastacius giggled. "Da!"

An imaginary arrow hit Athena in the heart. Gah! How is he so damn adorable?!

"Da?" Anastacius tilted his head to the side.

Athena wiped the blood coming from her nose. This level of cuteness should be illegal! My dear twin, you're too cute for your own good!

"Blessings and glory upon Obelia Empire."

Athena looked towards the voices and remembered they were not alone in the room. She sweatdropped. Ah, I forgot about the maids. It's all the brat's fault. She looked at Anastacius who had somehow hugged her without her knowing.

"You're awake." A cold voice said.

Athena looked up and saw the Emperor. Okay, here it goes. "Fa-"

The blonde raised an eyebrow as Athena

The blonde raised an eyebrow as Athena. "Hm?"

"Father!" Athena beamed.

Everyone stilled.

"You..." The Emperor for the first time in his life was left speechless. He cleared his throat. "What did you say?"

"Father!"

Eibom blinked and patted her head before looking to the side, hiding the fact that he was blushing. "G-Good job."

Athena blinked. Eh? Did he just stutter? Is he...? Is he blushing?!

"The servants told me you can walk. It seems you're a prodigy, daughter." The Emperor smiled slightly to everyone's surprise.

It's a miracle! Everyone thought.

Now that I looked at him. He's so hot. What's with these adonis men in the novel?! First, there was Claude and then Anastacius and now him! Although this guy's face wasn't even revealed in the novel. Does this mean I'm going to be hot as well? Hm...Considering the genes and all, there is no doubt about.

"Da?" Anastacius said, cutely.

Athena looked at Anastacius. "Hm?"

"Mua!"

To Athena's surprise, Anastacius kissed her on her cheek. It seemed he was jealous of his father who was smirking smugly at the Prince who was glaring daggers at the Emperor.

Athena stilled like a statue. It seems Athena.exe stopped working. Her mind restarted and just processed the fact that she was kissed by a fricken baby. And not just anyone. Her cute twin. She remembered his adult face and turned red before fainting out of bloodloss.

"PRINCESS!!!!!"