The Badboy's Brat.

By thelavishwriter

Second place winner in the Teenfiction category, Eternity Awards. #3 Highschool #1 Lovetriangle #30 Romance... More

Copyright Notice.
Cast
INTRODUCTION
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Arianna and Jason
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
The Badboy's Brat.
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Important note: I'm done and pissed.
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Celebrations!❤❤❤
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Questions + Gift
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84 PART - 1
Chapter 84 Part - 2
Chapter 85 Part I
Chapter 85 Part II
Chapter 86 ~ The End

Chapter 43

459 40 60
By thelavishwriter

This chapter is dedicated to my dear reader, NndhnPrm . She is such a beautiful reader and supported me by voting and commenting right from the first! Thank you dear, NndhnPrm . Happy reading, darlings!!❤❤❤

Ryan's POV.

"You still love Aurora right?" asked Kate with a hint of sadness in her voice.

"Yes. I still love her," I said as I looked straight into her eyes.

Her face screamed that she was hurt and she tried to mask it, but terribly failed. Her face lost all it's colours and grew pale.

"As a sister," I finished.

She asked "What?" as her face lit up immediately. Seems like my words saved her from great agony.

"I said that I love her as a sister." I repeated with a smile.

Her face immediately brightened. Her pale face started to gain it's colours.

"That's sweet." she said as she smiled in a very adorable way.

Oh boy, I'm whipped.

"Have I ever told you that you are so cute?" I asked out of nowhere knowing it would drive her crazy, while my concentration was still on the road ahead.

She blushed furiously. Oh girl, now you look cuter!

I love the effect I have on her. Her cheeks turned crimson red. Woah!

"Wh- what?"she stuttered, making me smirk.

"You look cute, " I repeated causing her to blush furiously once again.

Gosh! I love doing it.

"That was random," she said, trying to hide her blush which at this stage is impossible.

"It made you smile and that was my point," I said, smiling. I kicked the naughty side of mine and gave her a smile. A genuine smile. She then smiled to herself making my heart flutter.

Am I falling for her?

"Yes you dumbass," said my mind.

Clear!

The rest of the ride was silent but we were already overwhelmed to talk about anything.

We reached her house and she hopped out of the car followed by me.

She was fiddling with her fingers.

Cute.

I hugged her and she stood frozen, rooted to the ground.

"Thanks for today," I said and pulled off with a smile.

I went closer and her eyes widened at my action but that didn't stop me. I kissed her cheek and whispered, "Good night."

She was still so shocked to respond which only made me chuckle.

I saw Aurora coming out. She smirked at me. I guess she saw me kissing Kate. Kate rushed in blushing furiously.

"How was your date?" she asked as she leaned on my car with her arm crossed over her chest.

"Date? No it wasn't a date and yeah it was fun," I said chuckling as I was reminded of the beautiful time I spent with her.

"Oh c'mon Ryan. Who are we kidding?" She asked with a sly smirk as she playfully hit me in my arms. I just smiled.

"You love her right?" she asked all serious as she stood straight. Just a moment ago she looked all cute and now she looked serious. Dangerous girl.

I love her?
I didn't know what to say.
Do I?

"I know you do. But please be true to her always. I know about you, and you won't break my trust. She's too precious. She loves you too. All right?," she asked with concern and warning flowing in her eyes. Her eyes were a mixture of emotions.

"What about you and Zayn?" I asked.

"Zayn and me? What are you even talking about?"she asked.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about," I said.

"I don't know whether he loves me. I don't want to get hurt believing in lies that he loves me," she said.

"He does Aurora," I said trying to change her mind.

"He never said. I don't wanna assume things. Good night Ryan."she said as she left without giving me time to argue.

I sighed as I left the place.
It's been six freaking months and they still like this? I wonder what they are upto! But it was good between Kate and me. She made it beautiful.

Maybe I love her?
Or maybe not.

"I swear to god that if you keep on lying, you'd go to hell." cursed my inner self.

Alright, I do.

I should tell her at the right time. I smiled at the thought.
Let's get back to this six feet moron, Zayn. When will he confess his feelings to Aurora?

God! What am I going to do with him? Such a moron!

Zayn's POV.

It's been six months since I walked out on Aurora. The worst day of my life. Aurora and I are on good terms. Well, not really but we bicker a lot. I mean we are completely on good terms if we bicker and if we don't talk and ignore eachother, then that's something to worry about.

She's very funny to annoy, to be honest. The way she screams at me, like a wonder woman, but actually she screams like a little kitten, being too small in front of my gigantic figure was adorable. The way her face changes when I get on her nerves, is worth watching. I'd watch it for the whole day!

These six months proved me that I love her insanely but I'm too scared to confess. What if she rejects me?
My train of thoughts were interrupted when Ryan entered my room. I smiled at him.

Ryan and Kate are on good terms. I think they love each other. I'm happy for both of them. Kate is the best pair for Ryan. I'm sure about it.

"Hey," I said.

"When are you going to confess your feelings to Aurora?" he asked.

"What?"I asked, though I clearly know what he's talking about.

"Don't make her wait. She's precious," he said firmly.

"I know but I don't know how to confess. I need some more time. I wanna know whether she loves me too," I said.

"Isn't it obvious?" he asked.

I remained silent.

"Do talk to her, Zayn. Don't lose something very important just because of your fear because you might never get the chance again," he said and left, slamming the door shut.

"Don't lose something very important just because of your fear because you might never get a chance again."
his words repeated in my mind and hit me like a truck.

I don't wanna lose her. I can't lose her. Just the thought of her going away from me haunts me then how could I possibly live without her? No way in hell. I can't lose her because I am scared. I ain't bailing off again when I still regret the first time I did it. I will talk to her. The time has come and I am going to face it.

Jason is going to get married to his love Arianna. I have had known her for 4 years. That's when they started dating. At first I ignored her thinking that she'll leave my brother just like Elena did. But soon I understood that she's nowhere near that bitch.

She's the perfect match for Jason. I understood something from them. Just because we have one sour memory ,we forget to admire the beauty of the present.

Present could be more beautiful, but you can't see it if you keep struggling with your past. We should never let our past haunt our present. I could've lost my love, my Aurora because of it. Thank heavens, I successfully came out of a very ugly trance which held me back.

My brother moved on from his past.
Why can't I? I know that I love Aurora so damn much and I can't afford to lose her. These six months was enough for me to understand my love for her.

I shouldn't be a coward. I'll face whatever it is. I love her and I can't live without her.
Even in these six months we never stopped our bickerings. It just made me fall deeper and deeper for her.

Yeah I guess it's the right time to confess as we are going to finish highschool.
If I don't tell now, I won't be able to tell hereafter and I can't risk it.

Aurora I'm coming, love. You are going to see a new Zayn. The Zayn which only you could see.
I smiled at the thought.

Author's Pov.

Arianna is getting married to her boyfriend Jason. She called her to a café to share this happy news. They both had a little chat and went back home.

"My sister's getting married!" shouted Aurora at the top of her lungs.

"Really?????"joined Kate too.

"His name is Jason. They've been dating for 8 years now. He's a doctor too. He's such a sweet guy! I can't believe it! Ari is finally getting married" she squealed again.

"That's great! I wanna talk to Arianna!" said Kate and rushed to call Arianna.

Next day

At school.

Author's POV.

The students finally made their way to the end of their high school. To celebrate it, there's a prom arranged by the school premises. Aurora isn't interested in these kind of things. She tried ditching it.
Kate convinced her and now Aurora reasons out saying she doesn't have a pair.

"I don't have a pair! You want me to be alone?"she asked, fake crying.

"Who said that you'll be alone? Of course you have Zayn!" said Kate as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Zayn? No freaking way! That's not happening in a million years!" said Aurora.

A muscular arm sneaked around her waist making her gasp. She turned and was shocked to see Zayn, holding her closer than ever. Her body grew stiff and suddenly she lost all her senses. She felt a rush of an anonymous feeling in her, making her knees go weak. His voice brought her back from the magical trance as he spoke,

"Why not?"with a smirk evident on his handsome face.

______________________________________________

AN

THE BADBOY'S BRAT IS IN THE #1 BILLIONAIRES!!!!!!

WOAH!!!!!! I AM ON CLOUD NINE PEOPLE!!!!!!IT'S A GREAT ACHIEVEMENT AND THANK YOU ALL!!!❤❤❤

Back to the story.

Finally Zayn mustered some courage!
Yayy!!!!

This is a Surprise Chapter!! Hope you all enjoyed!!!

Who's excited for the new couple, Ryan and Kate?
Count me in!
Show your love to them in the comments below!!!❤❤❤

What do you think would happen further?
Will Aurora go to the prom with Zayn?

Stay tuned people!

And the next update will be in two days or who knows even sooner if someone asks me. *wink wink*

If you all want a chapter soon, kindly comment below darlings!

Don't forget to VOTE!!

Take care, people!!❤❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

298K 6.4K 52
Ethan Lane was your typical player. He was smooth, handsome, manly, successful and a total chick magnet. Women loved him and men wanted to be him. He...
104K 3.7K 42
At lightning speed I threw open the covers of the bed , checking for any trace of missing clothing ; Every ounce of my fiber, of my being was yelling...
49.7K 1K 37
I would bet none of you have ever had that dream summer that all of us want.... that summer where you meet a boy on the beach and go surfing even tho...
Luna By anya jayvyn

Teen Fiction

7.4M 326K 47
A bullied girl meets the popular new student. ***** "Still saying that you're perfectly okay?" Max whispers. I'm surprised to hear that his voice is...