The Red Head Boy- Fred Weasley

By Hogwartx_Express

"Her terrible timing resulted in the perfect image: Fred standing there wet. His hair was soaking, and the sm... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Author's Note
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Epilogue
Authors Note

Chapter 33

17.1K 308 491
By Hogwartx_Express

Amelia POV

Once I had made my way back to my dorm, Katie told the Angel and Alicia to leave. She didn't talk to me just let me cry it out. It was all my fault I had to ruin what we had. "How about I go and get some food for you. While I'm gone wash your face for me." I was crying for almost an hour now. I wanted to stop but couldn't.

All I could remember was Fred walking away, looking so hurt. I hurt him I did this to him. The more I thought about it the more I felt myself break. The tears were still falling down my cheeks at this point I couldn't be bothered to wipe them away, there was no point more would just come. Katie arrived in a matter of minutes she had a tray in her hands filled with all kinds of food. It made me feel slightly better but I was still crying on the inside.

Fred POV

I couldn't even look at her. I wanted to hug her and kiss her, but I kept picturing her with that stupid Slytherin boy. The two of them kissing her hands touching her body. I always had a bad feeling about him, and now my Amelia had gone and kissed him. My vision was soon blurry and tears were rolling down my cheeks.

I knew if I stayed for longer it would be over for us. Amelia let out the loudest sobs, it hurt me to see her like this. I didn't know how I felt about the entire situation. I was confused angry and so sad.

Before heading to the dorms I made my way to the bathroom splashing my face with cold water. My eyes were red from all the crying, my cheeks were all puffy. My hands were practically shaking, I almost felt numb at this point. I made my way towards my dorms not knowing what to feel.

"Hey, Fred what did Amelia-. Woah what happened to you." I could feel myself on the verge of tears when I hear Lee say Amelia's name.

"We broke up," I said it so softly barely able to hear what I had said. Just saying it made me feel sick. I sat down on my bed, my head looking down at the floor. The tears began again as I let the whirlpool of emotions hit me.

"Buddy I'm so sorry." Lee was encouraging me to move on, but I didn't want to. I wanted to be with her.

Amelia POV

Katie had tried her best to put me in a good mood but nothing worked. She asked to call over Ginny and Hermione, but I said no. Ginny would be mad at me for cheating on Fred and Hermione would be anxious about studying. Katie had gone to bed by eleven, she had Quidditch practise tomorrow which meant Fred would be there. 

I lay on my back tears falling occasionally. I thought about Fred and how I had ruined our relationship and our friendship. How were we meant to go back to be friends? I must have been really tired, because I soon felt my eyes close, dreaming about me and Fred.

I dreamt that everything was okay and I was showing him around the muggle world. We were back at the arcade playing our favourite game, I was about to win and then I did. I jumped up and down before kissing Fred, I pulled away to see it was Eric. "Kiss me, Amelia." His arm was wrapped tightly around my waist, I could feel the pain rushing through me.

My body jolted up from my nightmare. "It's only a dream, It's only a dream," I whispered to myself. My heart was pounding terribly fast and my breathing had increased. I was about to make my way to the common room but was scared I would run into Fred. I knew if I saw him I wouldn't be able to stop crying.

Fred POV

I had barely gotten any sleep. I was tossing and turning in my bed, of course, I had Quidditch practice on a Saturday morning. Luckily we didn't have a match until after the exams ended, giving me enough time to get over her. I don't think I would ever get over her, she was the girl of my dreams.

I didn't feel like getting up, instead, I watched the sunrise slowly. It reminded me of the time when Amelia and I were up talking late, we were talking for so long that the sun was beginning to rise. She looked so beautiful, the sunlight was dancing in her hair. Her eyes lit up in the sunlight and her skin was glowing in the light, I remember she caught me staring multiple times but how could I not. Her hair, it always smelt of coconuts, her hair was always curly. Curls were always bouncing all over the place. I could feel myself smiling at the thought of her.

I started to make my way to the great hall for breakfast, I was in a slightly better mood. I just kept picturing her and then I pictured her without me, which made me feel worse. George and Lee didn't say anything to me on our way to the Quidditch field. They made me feel like I was a ticking time bomb ready to explode at any second.

Oliver was giving us his usual lecturing, I was barely paying attention. He was going on and on about our match with Slytherin. The man was really obsessed with Quidditch.

We went through the usual drills. George and I practised hitting the bludger back and forth. My mind was wandering back to Amelia I could barely focus on the bludger because it ended up hitting me straight in the stomach. The pain rushed throughout my body and I felt myself falling. The wind running through my hair, it felt as everything was in slow motion. I soon felt my back hit the ground. Another set of pain rushed through me. I could see George running towards me along with Oliver.

"Fred what the hell happened out there. You need to focus, I will not lose to Slytherins again" Oliver didn't even care that I had fallen off my broom.

"Wood back off," George said firmly. "Are you okay?" He looked back at me before pulling me up.

"Yea I'm fine." I was about to get back on my broom when I realised the Slytherin team captain walking towards Oliver who looked very mad. I walked up towards Wood standing beside him.

"Looks like your team needs to practise more, we don't need any Weasleys falling onto our team members." Malfoy had the smuggest look on his face. I honestly didn't care if he was a year younger than me, I would gladly punch him in the face.

"Shut up Malfoy." I heard Harry say.

"Heard you're girlfriend went kissing one of my Slytherin boys. Probably come to her senses that dating you was a waste of time." Anger was rushing through me, how dare he speak about Amelia like that. My feet were making my way up to him I was about to punch him right in the nose when I felt Oliver pull me back. "Alright enough!" He yelled. "Practise is over for today. The field is yours." My blood was boiling Oliver had a tight grip on my hand making sure not to let go until we reached the changing rooms.

Amelia POV

I had taken my shower and was still in bed. I wasn't doing anything, all my homework was complete. And exams weren't going to start for another month and a half. I knew if I went to the library Eric would be there, he was the last person I wanted to see.

I went down to eat breakfast a bit late. I ended up sitting with Hermione and Ginny. I didn't end up telling them what happened, I honestly didn't feel the need to. I just sat there nibbling on my toast, not knowing how to feel about yesterday.

I went back up to my dorm, Angel and Alicia offered to go for a walk with them but I declined. I wanted to be alone lost in thought. I decided to continue reading the book mum had given me, but couldn't bring myself to concentrate on the book. Instead, I thought about Fred.

My mind went to his smile and how it could light up the entire world. How every time I would kiss him I would blush, his lips were always soft and they went a bright red in the winter. I remembered the time when I was staying at the burrow when Fred and I stayed up so late we watched the sunrise. The moonlight made his eyes sparkle and then when the sun rose I would stare into his eyes. The caramel swirling in his eyes. If he ever got confused with something, he would blink multiple times in the most cutest manner. My thoughts were interrupted when Katie walked into the room.

"Amelia you'll never believe what happened during practice." She placed her gear onto the floor before sitting on my bed. "Fred was so distracted thinking about you that he got a bludger straight to the stomach." I winced hearing that Fred was hurt. "Then the Slytherin team came trying to take over our field and Malfoy was being his usual bitchy self and was teasing Fred about you leaving him. Fred got so mad he was about to punch Malfoy straight in the face. Luckily Wood held him back." At this point, I was disappointed with what Eric had done. He must have told everyone in Slytherin that we kissed. How could he do that to me? He knew I was with Fred, so how could he betray me like that.

"Amelia are you okay. Look don't be mad at Fred." She must have noticed that my expression had changed. My knuckles had almost gone white and my nails were digging into my palms.

"I'm not mad at Fred but at that idiot Slytherin." I got up grabbing a sweater on my way out while tucking my wand into the back pocket of my jeans. "I'll be back," I said before storming out the room trying to find Eric.

It was an hour before lunch so I headed straight to the library. After all, he spent most of his time there, he also ended up kissing me, which then ruined my relationship with Fred, and then he goes and tells the whole school. I could feel my blood boiling. I entered the large library, students had their heads buried in books. The faint smell of fresh ink, along with the soft sound of people whispering.

I searched the room looking for a curly-headed boy. I spotted him sitting alone in the back of the library reading. I made my way up to him my footsteps getting louder and louder with each step. "Eric." I felt the rage leave my body as I said his name.

"Oh um Hey Amelia." The boy was stupid as well. Did he not realise what he had done.

"Don't you hey Amelia me." I grabbed out my wand pointing it towards his face, he didn't look scared, though I wish he did. Luckily we were at the back of the library and no one could see. "Why the hell would you tell everyone in your stupid house that we kissed." I spat shivering at the thought of his lips on me. The kiss we shared two days ago was clearly a huge mistake.

"I only told Amos. No one else and to be honest I regretted it as well." Oh like kissing me was a bad thing. It's not like he was in a relationship with anyone.

"Well, obviously Amos told everyone. I only told Katie who I know can keep a secret." My voice growing louder and filled with resent. He stood up at the tone of my voice making me bring my wand down.

"Look Amelia I'm sorry. I shouldn't have kissed you, I knew you were with Fred but I still did. I hope we can be friends and I understand if you need space. I'm really sorry." Eric's eyes had softened and he looked down almost embarrassed.

"I'm sorry too, I lost my temper and jumped to conclusions. But I think we both need some space from each other. I'll see you around Eric." I smiled back at him, the smile wasn't forced it was a genuine smile.

I made my way out of the library, happy that my friendship with Eric wasn't completely ruined by that kiss. I must have been completely lost in thought when I felt my body collide with someone else.

Hope you enjoyed the different povs of Amelia and Fred. Let me know if I need to fix anything.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 114 36
Decided to use Ben Barnes as Sirius, kind of fits more with my OC. Desirée = Desire in French. Sirius Black, a player in his Hogwarts days, girls th...
1.3M 38.1K 96
When Alice transfers from Beauxbatons to Hogwarts, everything changes, she leaves many things behind. Or at least she thinks she does. But then she m...
53.3K 573 68
Mallorie Valentine and Fred Weasley had been best friends their whole lives. Their parents gone to school together so they had spent a lot of their c...
55.4K 1.5K 65
(COMPLETED) Things Eleanor Potter expected of her final year at Hogwarts: - Pranking the new Defense Against the Dark Arts Professor until they quit...