Got Off on the Wrong Foot (Ka...

By saywhatYOUWANNASAY55

Yuki and Kaname Kuran comes back to Cross Academy and Zero hears about it. A new wound for Zero will be opene... More

Author's Note
PROLOGUE
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Epilogue

Chapter 9

5.5K 168 25
By saywhatYOUWANNASAY55

ZERO'S POV

Shit... I'm busted...

"Ummm... I-i uhhh..." I stammered. Dammit!

"All I'm asking is where you've been Zero, is that so hard to answer?" He said, going towards me.

"Uhhh... I just... I went to the headmaster and had a talk with him and I fell asleep there..." I lied.

"Hmmm... Fair enough." He said convinced with my answer. I felt relieved. "C'mon, dress up, we'll be late." He said.

I just nodded. I took my uniform from my cabinet and I went inside the bathroom to change.

After changing, we went to our class. I'm still part of the Day class. There are some vampires who are still here so there is still a Night class.

While going to class, I sat on my usual seat and sulked there.

While, Luka was being surrounded by girls... Again. Not like I'm jealous or anything. I'm not going to be nor ever.

I just laid my head on my arms, having a sleeping position. I'm really tired from all the crying. And my butt was still sore because Kaname fucked me real hard last night. I'm seriously tired and I don't wanna go to class today.

Then finally the teacher came in and started the lecture.

The whole time I was just staring off to space and not listening to whatever the teacher was saying.

Its a good thing he didn't notice me, because most teachers would've probably called me out.

After 4 boring subjects, came lunch.

I went to the cafeteria alone. I made my way through the crowd and got a tray for the food I was gonna get.

After getting the food of my selection, I sat on the table where I always sat.

While eating I noticed that Luka sat across of the table from me.

"What are you doing?" I asked giving him a glare.

"Isn't it obvious? I'm eating..." He said as he started eating.

"Stop being such a smartass. Its fucking annoying." I honestly said.

His eyes glowed red.

Shit... I triggered it. Is he that short-tempered??

He leaned towards me as our faces were the inches apart. He stopped at my ear and nibbled it gently.

"You wish you shouldn't have said that." He whispered to my ear, which gave me shivers running down my back.

I gulped. I tried to be composed as I can, not showing any trace of fear.

"Why?" I managed to ask without stammering.

"You'll find out later." He said seductively and leaned back to continue eating his food like nothing happened.

The fuck?

I don't wanna find out what he's gonna do.... No, no, no.

I finished my food as fast as I can and left him there without a goodbye.

I walked briskly back to my classroom and waited there for another 10 minutes for lunch to end.

Lunch has ended and so the speak of the devil. The teacher arrived on time. And Luka. Then everyone started fangirling because they saw Luka.

Ugghhh.... Its hurting my damn ears. Damn girls and their annoying high pitched squeals.

Luka walked towards me and sat down beside me.

I wasn't batting an eye at him the whole time until classes were finished.

I rushed out of the room as quickly as I could to get away from Luka. I know its no use because he could catch up, but , hey it was worth a shot.

As I was almost to the exit, Luka popped out. Figures.

"Trying to escape me, eh?" He said huskily, going towards me. He lifted my chin up and leaned in closer, "Well, it wouldn't be that easy..." He continued and locked our lips in a kiss.

I was shocked at what he was doing because someone might see us and we're right at the exit so no doubt someone wouldn't see us.

I tried to break free, but he doesn't wanna budge! What is with this guy??

When he finally broke the kiss, I leaped back and rubbed my arm on my mouth.

I looked at the hallways and saw nobody, thank goodness, but what he did was actually a piss off.

"The fuck's your problem?? Do you just go kissing people around like that?? Out in the open, with no shame?? Are you sane?"I said outraged.

"Don't act like you didn't like it Zero." He said with confidence.

"I didn't! Just don't go assuming things like that just because we almost did it one time! Not everything feels right, once you've done it!" I scolded, not even feeling any shame if someone heard us. I was really mad at him.

I was really pissed off of him. Its so annoying how he does this to me. It really gets on my nerves.

"But you did." He corrected.

My cheeks flushed, but I shook the flustered feeling away because I wasn't supposed to be embarrassed, I was supposed to be angry.

"I don't care if it did feel right or wrong, the problem is, I got forced!" I defended.

"No you didn't. You even urged me to go on." He said recalling.

Ughh! This guy is so hard to talk to!

"Look I don't----" I was cut off when someine stood beside me. He put his arm on my shoulder and spoke.

"Is this guy bothering you, Zero?" He asked.

I would recognize the voice anywhere, obviously.

I looked up at him with an expression of bewilderment. The hell's he doing here?

"What are you doing here?" I asked coldly.

"Visiting...." He simply said. He said that the last time. The fuck?

I'm gonna break down and shit again because of him and I get to have forced sex because of Luka?? What's wrong with the world? Why is everything dumped on me??

I just saw Kaname just this morning, then I'm gonna see his face again? Please I've had enough.

"Excuse me, but we're have ng a conversation here if you don't mind." Luka said pissed.

"Oh, I'm sorry, did I interrupt? Well, Zero and I have to run off somewhere, you can talk later, right?" He said politely with a creepy smile, but the tone of his voice had an obvious mocking.

Kaname yanked me away from Luka and went far away from the building where luka was in.

I was trying to free myself from his grip, I was shaking it off, but he won't freaking budge!

"Kaname let me go!" I said forcefully shaking his grip off. He let me go and looked at me with a blank expression.

"What's your problem? Heck, what's the problem of both of you??" I questioned.

"Nothing." He said still with a blank expression.

I wanted to burst right in front of him. I was more annoyed with him than Luka.

"Okay so here's the question. What is your problem? Both of you. I'm not a special guy for you to fight over! You, I wanted to move on, but you just had to come back, didn't you?? I thought my crying days would be over, but I was wrong. Why do you like making me cry?? I never did anything wrong to you! What's the problem, huh? Or do you actually just like fucking my mind up?" I said my tears already threatening to fall.

He didn't answer me. He just kept that cool blank expression.

I snapped. I can't take it anymore.

"You know what, I never want to see you ever again, Kaname. I hate you, I hate you, I hate you!" I said no pounding his chest, crying. I ran away from him as fast as I could.

As I got to the dorm, I locked the door and slumped down to the floor.

I really hate him this time. I hate him more than I could ever have.

I stood up to get to my bed, but something triggered. My body instantly met the floor as I felt poisoning pain flow through me. As if killing me with so much pain.

It hurts so much.

I touched the mark on my neck. It was glowing red.

No, no, not again.

Then everything went black.

------------------

Hi guys!!! Omg! I finally updated another chapter!! I'm sorry it took so damn long for me to update!!! I'm really sorry!! I didn't have any ideas for from the past days so I can't update. And then my mom was such a total hindrance in making me update this so yah! I hope you still liked this chapter even though it was kinda short (?) Please give me comments/feedbacks about this chapter! It would help me a lot! Well... Thanks for reading! Luv ya all!

Sydney ^_^

Please vote, comment, read and follow! Onegai! ^_^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 3.9K 19
The Tsukumo family was a powerful and kind pureblood family. The two parents had a daughter, who inherited a great amount of power, that was sealed i...
90.9K 2.8K 112
*Part 1* As a model, Ichika Hirawa can only attend the Night Class to get her Ph.D. When Hanabusa and Akatsuki realize that Kaname shows interest in...
3K 67 14
✙ Katerina Kane, a local witch belonging to a small coven, gets called upon to a mysterious academy; Cross Academy. What happens when she gets entang...
3.8K 98 29
Oka Ruriko is the last of her family, who is believed to be completely lost forever. But when Oka starts attending Cross Academy at the request of on...