The Badboy's Brat.

By thelavishwriter

Second place winner in the Teenfiction category, Eternity Awards. #3 Highschool #1 Lovetriangle #30 Romance... More

Copyright Notice.
Cast
INTRODUCTION
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Arianna and Jason
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
The Badboy's Brat.
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Important note: I'm done and pissed.
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Celebrations!โคโคโค
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Questions + Gift
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84 PART - 1
Chapter 84 Part - 2
Chapter 85 Part I
Chapter 85 Part II
Chapter 86 ~ The End

Chapter 42

453 38 102
By thelavishwriter

Aurora's POV.

Kate drove the car as I was too drowned in my thoughts. I don't know why but my heart clenches at the thought of Zayn's past. I feel so vulnerable now. Maybe he didn't actually want to break me. Maybe he was forced to. Maybe he was afraid of falling in love. Maybe he thought I'd leave him too.

Silly, I love you too. Why would I ever leave you? He didn't have to face all those. He deserves better. He deserves the world. My thoughts came to a halt when Kate stopped the car. I slowly opened the door and got out, grabbing my bag with me. Kate gave the key of the car to one of the guards to park it.

I went in and ascended the stairs. I know Kate's feeling bad and sorry. She's following me like a silhouette wherever I go. I feel so empty. I just need a soothing bath. I turned and faced a sad looking Kate looking at me intensely.

I forced out a smile as I said, " I am gonna have a bath and take rest. Okay?"

"Umm... Are you fine? I mean I don't want to leave you alone." she said, softly.

"What are you gonna do? Join shower with me?" I asked as I chuckled, trying to soothe the thin air.

She giggled and said, " If you want anything, I am just one room away. Just call out my name and I'll be next to you. You are not alone in this babe. I am there,"

" I know Kate. I love you. I really do crazy Kate." I said as I smiled at her and went to my room.

I went in and shut the door behind. I slowly made my way to the bathroom and opened the shower immediately not bothering to undress myself. The cold water ran throughout my body. My thoughts drifted back to Zayn. I clutched my hair in frustration. What is happening in my life? Is it a movie? To have this much struggle? Why can't we just love each other like a normal couple? Why does everything have to be very sophisticated? Why can't I have a normal life? A normal love?

Perhaps he needs time. Yeah. There is no need to rush things. If he really loves me, then he will come back to me. I just have to wait now.

Kate and I are walking down the hallway.
I was wearing a black tee and a black jeans. A dark blue denim jacket over the t-shirt. Today we have a stupid test which I didn't bothered to study. The previous day, I had many better things to care about. I was already so down hearing about Zayn's struggles and believe me I was never like this. I do skip tests, but rarely.

Aurora's Outfit.

Okay. Great, I just saw Zayn and the guys. Could this morning get any better? Nope. Never. We made eye contact for merely a few seconds before looking away.
I looked at Ryan and he passed me a warm smile which I returned. Then my eyes caught Zayn's hand which was bandaged. What the hell is wrong with his hand? How did he get hurt?

"Ash him duh" said my mind.

How could I? I just can't go and ask him what happened after everything that happened between us!

We reluctantly made our way to them.

" Hey guys." said Kate.

Gosh.

It was hella awkward. Thank heavens, Ryan was there to save us.

"Hello Kate and Aurora," said Ryan.

"Good Morning lovely ladies," said Harry with a wide grin.

"Good Morning!" we said in unison.

"What the hell is wrong with your hand?" asked Kate, making me internally smirk. She voiced out exactly what was on my mind. We are soulmates. That's it.

"Well, I was angered and didn't know what to do and-" I cut him off saying, " And you broke your own hand?" as I cocked an eyebrow.

"Let him finish," said my mind.

"I didn't break my arm. It's just a cut." he said as he rolled his eyes.

"Well, what did you do then?" I asked.

" I punched the glass wall in my bathroom." he said nonchalantly.

Wait? Was he serious?

"You broke your bathroom glass?" asked Kate.

"Well, I was angered. Not my fault," he said.

"That's a lame ass excuse," I said.

"What would you do if you are angered? Shout like a little kitten?" he asked.

"I am not a moron to hurt myself but I'd make sure to choke the one who angered me." I said as in a sickly sweet voice.

"Woah! Aurora. That's a six! I never expected that!" said Harry as he chuckled.

"Well, if I made you mad, I can be sure that you can't choke me. Cause you know you barely reach my shoulder." he said smirking.

"What the hell, Mr. Jerk? Shut up!" I said.

" Make me. Shortie!" he said as his smirk grew wider.
How I wish to slap that smirk off from his handsome face.

Do I really have to call him handsome? At this point? Seriously, I need help.

"You are a giant and I am not short. Just because you are a giant you can't expect me to to be a giant as well and I am not short. Get that in your thick skull you giant!" I said, making him chuckle.

"Oh c'mon shortie," he said, still smirking.

"Don't you dare call me a shortie!" I said gritting my teeth.

"You know I won't stop. Not now, not never. Shortie" he said again emphasising the last word.

"You know what? You are a bloody jerk! Why am I even talking with you? Get lost Mr. Jerk!" I said as I turned on my heels and started walking away along with Kate. A hysterically laughing Kate.

"Would you mind telling me what the hell is funny to laugh like a maniac?" I asked as I stopped on my tracks.

"You did look like a small kitten in front of Zayn! It was so good watching you two bicker!" she said as she continued to giggle.

"Shut up crazy Kate. You are really crazy," I said as we continued walking.

Zayn's POV

I don't know why but I feel very relieved. It's been days since I felt this way and believe me it was something I've been wanting for long. Relief. It felt so good after talking with Aurora normally. Without being angry. One might ask whether the way we bicker is normal. Of course for us it is normal. Bickering with each other was always something which makes us more like ourselves. I love annoying her. She loves shouting at me. It's bloody funny to be honest.

After a long time I spoke with her and I hope this continues. On one hand I am really glad that she gave me a chance and said she'd wait for me and on the other I should find courage in myself to overcome my past. One may even think what is so big about my past. The one thing which none will ever be able to understand is that I lost a part of myself. I need time to find myself because this love and stuff are all greek to me. I need time to understand this complicated subject called love.

Yeah, time is what I need the most now.

Six months Later.

Time flies so fast and now it's the end of this academic year. This was the last year of school for Aurora, Zayn and the others. It held a lot of emotions, fights, tears and most importantly love.

Everything went as usual. The sun rose up showing it's superiority, blazing bright just like everyday and the moon continued to light up the world at night.

Zayn and Aurora ignored each other.
Though they ignored each other, it didn't stop them from arguing and bickering. They still bicker a lot. A lot of encounters between them. They bicker like there's no tomorrow.

They, without knowing, started falling hard for each other.
It was pretty fun for the boys to watch them fight and argue.

A pretty good entertainment to watch them bicker as said by Harry.

Ryan started talking to Kate.
After that evening, after opening up to Kate, everything was changed. He felt more lively and comfortable with Kate.

He moved on from Aurora and started falling for Kate instead. That didn't affect his friendship with Aurora. They are still on good terms. Aurora was happy too, seeing Ryan and Kate. She knows he was the best for Kate.

Arianna said that She's in London now and wants to meet Aurora. So Aurora left Kate knowing she already had a rendezvous with Ryan.

At the cafe.

Ryan's POV

I am waiting for Kate. She is the sweetest person on the planet Earth. No arguements. No wonder why Aurora loves her so much. She's perfect in every way. Like literally in every way. I like her. I don't know whether it is love, but I feel home whenever she's with me.

"That's love dumbass."rebuked my mind.

I don't care what it is, but I want her by my side....forever. My train of thoughts came to a halt.
That's when she came. Kate.

I found myself smiling like a creep just at the sight of her. She makes my heart warm.

"Hey Ryan." she said as she flashed her dashing smile.

OMG! She looks hella beautiful!

Control Ryan!

She was wearing a turtleneck white oversized sweater, too big for her petite figure and a short checked skirt with a belt. She looked more beautiful than ever. A black bag clinging on her shoulder.

Kate's Outfit

"Hey Kate."I said, trying to contain myself and gave her a wide grin. Though we have gone out a thousand times and I've spent so much time with her, I still feel my heart race whenever she calls my name. The way my name rolls over her tongue makes me ecstatic.

Not now Ryan.

Time skip.

We had a lot of fun. In the past months we grew closer than ever. She understands me better. I was driving home and suddenly she called me. I hummed in response as I concentrated on thr road ahead.

"You still love Aurora right?"with a hint of sadness in her voice.

"Yes. I still love her."I said as I looked straight into her eyes.

Her face screamed that she was hurt and she tried to mask it, but terribly failed.

______________________________________________

AN

Ello lovely people!

I am back and my exams are over!!!!!
Yayyyyyyyyyy.

Alright. Back to the chapter.

How was this chapter?

Even after six months nothing changed between Zayn and Aurora!

Does Ryan still love Aurora!?
Gosh! He's confusing!!!

Kindly VOTE.

I've told you all a million times to vote. But seems like no one does it except a few. Why dear people? Why are you all not voting?
Voting is really important lovelies. So kindly vote my dear readers!

I am planning to update more often.
So how about three chapters a week?
Comment your views below.
Whether you want extra and surprise chapters!!!!!!!

When shall I update the next chapter?
Comment below!!!!!

Take care, darlings!❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Luna By anya jayvyn

Teen Fiction

7.3M 324K 47
A bullied girl meets the popular new student. ***** "Still saying that you're perfectly okay?" Max whispers. I'm surprised to hear that his voice is...
3.4K 86 19
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–+| I was said to be ๐ญ๐จ๐จ ๐๐š๐ฆ๐š๐ ๐ž๐, ๐ญ๐จ๐จ ๐›๐ข๐ญ๐œ๐ก๐ฒ, ๐ญ๐จ๐จ ๐ข๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž... ๐ญ๐จ๐จ ๐ฎ๐ง๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž. I had heard it so much...
106K 7.6K 37
"I've always found beginnings to be scary and endings to be sad. Taking the first step toward telling you i love you got me to break a sweat. It was...
51.7K 2.4K 47
*UNDER EDITING* โWhat I saw in front of me was unbelievable. I felt a gut wrenching pain in my heart, as if someone has stabbed me a million times. S...