๐™‡๐™š๐™ข๐™ค๐™ฃ (18+)

By sensualminx

๐‘ณ๐’†๐’Ž๐’๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’๐’Š๐’•๐’•๐’๐’† ๐’Ž๐’Š๐’๐’™ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’ ๐’๐’๐’—๐’†๐’” ๐’•๐’ ๐’‚๐’…๐’… ๐’‡๐’๐’‚๐’—๐’๐’“ ๐’•๐’ ๐’Ž๐’†๐’'๐’” ๐’๐’Š๐’—๐’†๐’” . More

๐—ฃ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ด๐˜‚๐—ฒ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ž๐“ท๐“ฎ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฃ๐”€๐“ธ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฎ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“•๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“•๐“ฒ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ข๐“ฒ๐”
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ข๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ท
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“”๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ฑ๐“ฝ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฎ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฃ๐“ฎ๐“ท
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“”๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ท
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฃ๐”€๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ฟ๐“ฎ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ท
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“•๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ท
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“•๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ท
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ข๐“ฒ๐”๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ท
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ข๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ท
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“”๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ฑ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ท
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ท
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฃ๐”€๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐”‚
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฃ๐”€๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ž๐“ท๐“ฎ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฃ๐”€๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ฃ๐”€๐“ธ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฃ๐”€๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฎ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฃ๐”€๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“•๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฃ๐”€๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“•๐“ฒ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฃ๐”€๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ท
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฃ๐”€๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“”๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ฑ๐“ฝ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฃ๐”€๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฎ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ฝ๐”‚
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ž๐“ท๐“ฎ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ฃ๐”€๐“ธ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฎ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“•๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“•๐“ฒ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“ฒ๐”
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ท
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“”๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ฑ๐“ฝ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฎ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“•๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฝ๐”‚
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“•๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ž๐“ท๐“ฎ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“•๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ฃ๐”€๐“ธ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“•๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฎ
๐“๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐“ข๐“ฝ๐“ธ๐“ป๐”‚ ๐“๐“ท๐“ท๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ท๐“ฌ๐“ฎ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ!
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“•๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“•๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป

๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฃ๐”€๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“ฒ๐”

1.8K 59 11
By sensualminx

"Lemon, what's about to be said you can't give up on me, us or even yourself. I need you to pinky promise me what's going to be said in this room won't change anything, can you do that?."

Holy shit, what did Derek do? Murder people? Or is he just fucking with me?.

The look in his face though told me he's being serious, I want this man no matter what he's done in the past. Nobody should ever be judge for what they've done in the past we are all humans.

I took my time before I answered him, I needed to be sure I wouldn't run from him.

My eyes locked on him and for a split second he looks as if he was about to breakdown but he recovered himself once he saw me watching him.

"Okay, I pinky promise."

I know he told me to say it but I did one even better, I put my pinky finger out ready for him to do the same to make it official which he did.

Derek took his time as if he was processing what he was going to say, he opened his mouth and closed it he kept doing it for a few minutes.

I grabbed his hand and held it while I place a small kiss on his hand.

"Whatever it is you can tell me, I'm not going anywhere okay?."

That seemed to relax him a bit his shoulders began to come down just a bit but not a lot.

"Last night I got off the private jet to come see you but before I came here to see you I stopped at my place to change my clothes, once that was done I drove to your place got out of the car and was making my way to your door. I kept knocking and knocking but you weren't answering and I got one of your neighbors mad because she came out telling me you were all dressed up and left in some car and that made my blood boil because I thought you were on a date with some man."

Before he could even finish I stopped him.

"Derek I never was or went on a date with that guy, I sat at the bar ordered myself a drink and he sat by me. We started a conversation he was flirting I thought about it but I didn't because I only have my eyes on you, just you . The only thing is Derek you need to work on your anger it got the best of you Derek, you had not right or reason to call me a 'whore'."

Derek tried to pull me into a hug but I've notice his eyes were starting to water and a little tear drop landed on his leg, I cupped his face wiping away the tears and Derek was trying to pull away from me but I held his face in place.

Derek didn't fight me anymore, instead he stared deeply in my eyes as if he was telling me 'I love you'.

It's impossible though for this man to love me, I mean everything about my life and including me isn't loveable whatsoever.

"Lemon, I know you're not a whore. I'm evil, I know that calling you that word brings you down to the point you start to loose it. I use people's weakness to feel better about myself. I don't deserve your love. I've done things I'm not proud of and I'm afraid I'm truly going to loose you."

I process the first half he told me I knew Derek had some demons but we all do, I know I should walk away from him but at the same time I'm in love with him and I've met him for a reason and I'm not going to give up on the only person who hasn't given up on me.

"We'll work on it together Derek, I'm not running from this but if you want out I'm giving you an out."

Derek's eyebrows furrowed with those grey eyes staring right at me and a couple seconds goes by and he launches towards me pulling me into him and starts kissing me all over the place and I couldn't help but giggle.

"I'm not running from this either Lemon, I know what I want and that's you."

My heart melted when he said those words, god really did bless me with a great man.

"Lemon there's also something I need to tell you, I need to go out of town for a few days for work but I pinky promise you I'll be back."

Before I could even shut my mouth the words come out.

"What do you do Derek?"

I turn towards him trying to get a read on his face to indicate if he's going to lie or tell the truth.

Derek didn't look faze by my question he looked me dead in the eyes and smiles at me, God give me the strength not to jump his bones right now.

"Rafa my boss I help him decide where to locate his new company's, I'm his right hand man."

I was still very confused could that be what was in the files? Figuring out where to put Rafa's companies?.

As I was starting to fidget with my fingers I turned my back towards Derek hoping he won't see me debating on asking him if the files I found has anything to do with this so called Rafa man.

Derek must've noticed and wrapped his arms around me and put his hands over mine and slowly my anxiety and nervousness melted away.

His lips were right next to my ear and his hot breath hit the back of my neck sending me shivers down my spine.

His words didn't make my panties soak his fucking voice, everything about this man is the definition of perfection.

I know I say that all the time but it's the truth when it comes to him.

"Spill it Lemon drop tell me what you're thinking now."

Fuck all this man said was 'now' and I already know Derek is going to kill me out of the sheets and in the sheets with how dominant he is.

I cleared my throat, I couldn't face him. I didn't want to see his facial expression with the next question and confession I was about to ask and say.

"Is that the file I saw in your car? I didn't open the folder but I truly wanted to but I respect your privacy and I trust you enough to know you won't lie to me."

Derek's hands squeezed mine a little too hard but I didn't mind the pain but it confused me on why this statement and question would make him react that way.

"Lemon, those files are important to me only. The files in the bag you brought in is mine, but I'm not ready to tell you about it just yet and the other files in the trunk are Rafa's for his companies."

Derek's hold on me got even tighter if that's even possible.

"Just give me more time, let me go out of town and deal with Rafa and I'll tell and show you what's in the file that's important to me, please."

I'm not even going to lie my mind was racing on every possibility of what could be in that file, could it be about his family?. Is he ready to officially open up to me?.

All I can do for now is just wait.

"Take all the time you need Derek, I'll still be here."

I could've sworn I heard him say..

"I hope so."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 48.1K 46
โ๐˜๐Ž๐”'๐‘๐„ ๐’๐Ž๐€๐Š๐„๐ƒ, ๐‘๐Ž๐’๐„โž - ๐Š๐ˆ๐๐† โ€ข โœ“ needs to be re-written
641K 12.8K 18
๐˜‹๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ. ๐˜”๐˜บ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต...
114K 813 9
trying to put my fantasies into words hope you enjoy! . . . (and get wet/hard while reading)