𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓕𝓲𝓿𝓮

Antonio and I just stare at each other till Lovella breaks the silence as usual "Hi Mr Martinez, thank you for inviting Lemon and I into your lovely home."  I couldn't hold in my scoff the fact she's even trying to be nice to this devil is beyond me, it hurts because I told her everything that man as done to me and she still continues to be a doll to him disgusting.

Antonio doesn't respond instead he just takes a sip of his whisky and makes his way down till his rough voice makes apperaince "Elena, por favor lleva a la señorita Lovella a la sala de estar asegurándote de que esté cómoda." Lovey whispers in my ear asking what he said I turn my head towards her "he asked one of his maids Elena to take you into the living room."  I'm honestly happy Lovella doesn't know or speak Spanish it's a fresh a breath air knowing I can argue with this man and she has know idea what I'm saying to even know there's a fight happening.

From the corner of my eye I see Elena come into sight and when she looked up her face had full of emotion  it went from shocked, sad, anger to love. I couldn't help but run to her and hug Elena to death and she hugs me like her life depended on it. I wipe some tears from my eyes hoping nobody saw "Elena, te extrañé mucho. Lo siento, me fui sin decírtelo, pero tú y yo sabemos que no podría quedarme más aquí."

Elena being the crier she is she just holds me Elena was about to say something till Antonio cleared his throat and Elena lowers her head "Ah, lo siento mucho señor. Lovella please follow me."

𝙏𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙨𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙡𝙛: ("Elena, I missed you so much. I'm sorry I left without telling you, but you and I know that I couldn't stay here anymore.")

𝙏𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙨𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙡𝙛: ("Ah, I'm so sorry sir.")

Lovey just looks at Antonio and I giving me the look if she wanted me to stay and I shake my head letting her know it's okay. Lovey makes her way towards Elena and they both leave the room making conversation. "Lemon, estoy bastante sorprendida de que hayas venido. Sígueme de esta manera"

𝙏𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙨𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣: ("Lemon I'm quite surprised that you came follow me like this.")

I walk right behind him in the direction I've always wanted to go when I was a little girl but he would always punish be for being curious and wanting to always be by him.

We get into his study room, I look around noticing it's still the same old study room but one thing caught my eye a picture of Lovella and I when we moved in together. I know for a fact I never sent him that fucking picture Lovey I swear I'm going to kill her. " Ahh sì I got that photo in the mail but I didn't want this ridiculous photo I threw it in the trash but I'm guessing Elena brought it in here and placed it  there. " before I could even process what he said the picture frame was in the trash.

I knew he wanted a reaction out of me but I stayed cool as a cucumber, I'm tired of this stupid man making me feel worse than I already am. " What do you want Antonio? I don't have all day." Antonio just eyes me "I can tell Lemon you're dressed like a whore just like your mother Cherry".

I couldn't hold in my laughter just walked right up to him "Thank you, at least I got something from a so called 'parent'".

Antonio has this express on his face that I can't make out but soon turns back into a heartless asshole.

"If your not going to tell me the reason why I'm here I'm leaving." I cross my arms over my chest waiting for a response but instead he's just standing there in a mind of his own trying to process what he wants to say.

Having enough of this bullshit I turn the door knob wanting to make a dramatic exist till he says "Do you honestly hate me?" .