𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓕𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

Continuation

I didn't get any sleep last night I was too anxious of the meeting that's going to happen in a few minutes, I made everyone stay home again because I don't want people knowing what I'm doing and showing that I care.

The door bell rang and I made my way out of my office to the front door and welcomed my special guess.

We made our way back to my office placed two glasses in front of us places an ice cube in them and poured some whisky, "What can I do for you Antonio ?"

"A man straight to business you've earned my respect, well Derek I need you to locate a girl name Lemon ASAP."

Derek takes a sip of the whisky in front of him before he talks, "Is this girl anybody special to you? Wife?, Mistress?, a daughter?" 

I cleared my throat "She's a daughter, I just need you to find her and bring her back to California her best friend and some guy name Ash is down my throat wanting me to find her and bring her back can you do that?"

The man laughs and fixes his suit in his chair "Of course I can do that, it's my job of course. What can you tell me about what you know so far and what she likes."

"I believe Lemon is in Seattle, I found this piece of paper in her room a wish list. The word 'McDreamy' kept popping up and she's obsessed with Grey's Anatomy and always wanted to find someone like this man. Lemon never noticed but when I was home I would leave my office door open to hear Elena and her watch and talk about this show. All Lemon did was talk non stop about this 'McDreamy dude and how she hoped one day a man like him would walk into her life, also your name is Derek so you are pretty much close to becoming her 'McDreamy' and Lemon is attracted to married men has this obsession with them so you could pretend you're a married man and she will jump your bones."

Derek takes the piece of paper instead of reading the paper he puts it in his pocket. Takes out a note pad and starts writing things on the paper. "If Lemon isn't in Seattle like you think, do you have any other idea where she might be?."

I bring the glass of whisky to my lips and shake my head no. Derek stands up puts the notebook back in his pocket and drinks the whole glass of whisky.

"I'll take the next flight out to Seattle tonight, I'll even watch this show Grey's Anatomy to get a better picture of this guy called 'McDreamy' and I'll let you know if she's there or not. I'll also keep in mind about what you said about married men. Now before I leave can I have a photo of this Lemon?"

I stood up made my way to the trash can and pulled out the recent photo I have of her, I take the photo out of the frame and hand him the photo. "Lemon is the one on the left having the biggest smile on her face jumping in the air with her best friend Lovella, I don't know if she's changed anything about her but you can't miss that smile of hers or her bright blue eyes."

Derek took the photo in his hand not even once looking at the photo and was about to walk out of the room "Antonio I'm good at what I do, I'll find her and when I do you can find a way to bring her home but if she's not there she could be living here still right under your nose so you might want to Rafa and have someone search here also. Antonio you might want to consider the fact she doesn't want to be found or come back here have a good night Antonio.

Derek walked out of the room and once I heard the front door closed I sat on my chair just praying my daughter is there, please god let her be in Seattle.

Derek's point of view

I make my way out of Antonio's house and proceed into my car once I'm settled. I take the photo Antonio gave me and look at Lemon, there's no words to describe her beauty.

I start my car and drive out of his gated community once I'm a few miles away I place a call into my boss. "Rafa did you serious give me a job like this? A bratty girl running away from home? Come on man that's fucked up."

Rafa laughed through the speaker "Derek this man is very powerful besides quite frankly I'm surprised he even called me to send someone to find his daughter Lemon, he's never treated her right but who's knows just do your damn job and you'll get paid good money."

"What do you mean by him never treating her right Rafa?" Rafa took a deep breath and waited a few seconds to answer my question "Derek just do your job, we don't get into people personal business like that. All we do is find the person and send the person the info and they do the rest and we get paid that's all."

I couldn't help but scoff but covered it up with a cough "Alright, I'll let you go I have to pack and get ready for my flight."

Soon after my phone call with Rafa I made it home and started to pack some of my clothes but before I did that I turned on Netflix and put on Grey's Anatomy just to get a feel on what Lemon likes about this show and to know more about this guy named 'McDreamy'.

Couple hours went by and I'm not even going to lie I got hooked on this show, I learned that 'McDreamy's' name is Derek. Now I see what Antonio meant that I had that going for me.

If I do find Lemon if she's in Seattle I could lie and say I'm a doctor and my name is Derek but I don't think she's that dumb to fall for that nonsense, but at the same time she's just spoiled bratty princess who ran away from home.

Soon after it's time for me to get on the private jet, I make my way on the plane and say hello to the pilots and flight attendant and take a seat and pull out my laptop and the file I have on Lemon so far.

The file doesn't really have much just that Lemon is nineteen graduated top of her class in high school and got into Yale University but turned it down for unknown reasons, Lemon's mother name is Cherry left when she was an infant and lived with her dad till she moved in with Lovella.

Lovella also nineteen graduated high school but did absolutely poorly in school and never got into Yale maybe that's why Lemon turned it down? If that is the reason she's absolutely ignorant.

Antonio was right though Lemon does have a thing for married men, at least every man she's been with is married or was. The one man she's been with the longest is named Ash not much on him, Ash has been married for five years, a lawyer and has no kids.

That's one thing that's caught my eye Lemon doesn't mess with men who have kids, that's interesting. Does she not wants kids? Despise them?.

Rafa is right though, we don't get involved with cases all we do is find the person make sure it's them and give the person who contacted us the info.

I've never gotten emotionally involved with any cases and this Lemon girl isn't going to be the first anytime soon.