𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂

I'm walking away from Derek and before I knew what was happening he grabbed me by the neck pushed me into his chest, his other hand lifted my head up making me look straight at him once I looked at him he connected his lips with mine

The kiss was innocent but yet filled with passion, his lips on mind felt right in every moment.

You know that song Sparks Fly by Taylor Swift that's exactly how the kiss was, can I really fall in love with a man just by a kiss?.

Soon after we break apart from the kiss, Derek places his thumb on my lips and proceeds to rub across them.

Before I could lick his thumb Derek surprises me by saying nine words I didn't except to come out of his mouth.

"I'm not married Lemon, I can promise you that."

Chills went down my spine, my heart started to race and my hands started to feel clammy. The next thing I needed to do was look into his eyes looking for any clue telling me he was lying but all I saw in them was passion.

Did I really hear this man right?.

Is this man completely single?.

Did God finally bless me with some good in my life?.

I dropped my bags on the ground, cupped his face, and had my thumb caresses his cheek.

I took the time to soak in every detail of the man in front of me, his grey eyes alone can make anyone stop in their tracks.

There's a little scar that goes through his eyebrow down to his eyelid, I couldn't help myself I got on my top toes and placed a small kiss above his eyebrow.

That scar believe it or not makes this man even more gorgeous if that's humanly possible.

I back away from him just by a few inches.

"Derek Robert King please don't lie to me, Derek say it again. Tell me you aren't married."

I excepted Derek to smile,smirk, laugh, chuckle or even say sike but instead he pulled me back into his chest and wrapped his arms around me.

Places a kiss on my head down towards my forehead and whispers.

"Lemon drop I'm not married, I don't have a wife. I pinky promise you a million times I'm not lying to you."

Excitement would be an understatement I'm ecstatic, I hid my shyness in the crook of his neck and I could hear his chuckle vibrate through me.