𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂 𝓕𝓸𝓾𝓻

Lemon's point of view

Instead I turn those thoughts off for now and start to answer Jax.

"We can head to my place, it's not that far from here, you just take this road straight and once you hit the next light you turn left and on the right hand side is my house you can just pull in behind my car if you like."

After that we don't say a word for the whole ride back to my place, as we're driving I notice the clouds getting darker and rain drops start to fall down the windows.

I get lost in my thoughts thinking about Derek and what he's doing in this moment or if he's thinking about me.

I can't see myself loving any other man who's isn't Derek but at the same time I feel my heart aching thinking that he might be the person Antonio hired.

I don't know if I could ever cope with him lying, faking to love me or even caring.

Please God just let me have him, just let him be all I've ever wanted.

I finally break out of my trance when I see Jax pulling into the driveway, I'm already looking in my purse for my house keys to get in before we get soaked from the rain.

As I'm pulling out my key I notice Jax grabbed a jacket from the backseat, I don't think anything of it.

I'm already unbuckling myself and about to open the car door till Jax's reaches over and closes it.

"It's raining hard Lemon, just stay in the car and let me run around to your side and put my jacket over your head so your clothes don't get soaked."

Before I could even reply he's already out the car jogging to my side and I couldn't help but have a smile form on my face.

Jax's opens the car door for me, I make my way out of his vehicle and once both my feet touch the ground Jax's closes the door for me and immediately puts his jacket over my head.

I couldn't help my heart go out to him, as we're walking to my front door he's already soaked from head to toe.

I'm thankful I got my keys out instead of standing at the door like an idiot looking for my keys while it's raining.

Once the door is open I leave Jax's to close my door and walk into my room looking for some of Derek's clothes he left while I put Jax's clothes in the wash so he doesn't get a cold.

Derek's clothes might be a little loose on Jax's since Derek is more buff than him but it's better than nothing if we're being honest.

I walk to my dresser and open the drawer we're Derek placed his clothes when he stayed with me before he left.

Once I find comfortable clothes for Jax's I place them on my bed and make my way back to the living room.

I stay quiet watching Jax's look at the one photo I placed in my home.

It's not much but it's the only memory I loved with Antonio.

Antonio took me to a carnival when I was probably five, I was afraid of all the rides at the park except for one.

The swings.