𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝔀𝓸

I'm peacefully sleeping till I stretch my arm out and feel a body next to me panic runs through my veins, I want to open my eyes and see who's next to me but at the same time I don't. I tend to sometimes drink a little too much and bring home the most questionable men I've ever seen.

My mind is racing a hundred miles per second till it dawns on me I didn't even fucking drink last night or have sex with anyone, I open my eyes and see Lovella laying down fast asleep next to me the audacity of this woman to take up the whole fucking bed.

I do what any normal human being would do I push her off the bed and before her body lands on the ground, I lay my head down on the pillow so fast might've gotten whiplash and pretend I'm still asleep.

Next thing I hear is her body thump on the ground, I'm trying so hard not to laugh but fail miserably once she says "Lemon you fucking psycho slut what the hell is wrong with you!". I just couldn't hold it in any longer, finally wiping the tears from my eyes I come face to face with my best friend "Lovey I'm sorry but you took up the whole bed, what was I suppose to do huh?"

Lovella gets her body off the floor and sits on my bed and starts to mock me "LoVeY I'm SoRrY BuT YoU ToOk Up ThE WhOlE BeD, WhAt WaS I SuPpOsE To Do HuH?" Lovella puts her index finger on her chin and proceeds to say "Hm let me think... I don't know Lemon WAKE ME UP LIKE A NORMAL FUCKING HUMAN BEING AND NOT PUSH ME OFF THE FUCKING BED LIKE THAT!"

I cross my arms together and glare at her "First off I don't talk like that, Second I did wake you up normal my type of normal, Third you took up the whole damn bed you know I hate that and finally you know you can't even stay mad at me so don't even try it."

Lovey sighs and places her head on my legs she take my hand places it on her head letting me know she wants me to run my fingers through her hair, as I'm doing so she breaks the silence "Lem you know I love you right?" she sits up and stares at me before I could even answer she continues "I don't know how else to say this but you- Antonio called me last night wanting to see you before you pounce on me it has been awhile since you've seen or talked to him and I know you despise that man but he said it was important."

The room stayed silent for what felt like hours to me was only seconds, I didn't look or even say anything to Lovella. I slowly got up from the bed made my way to the bathroom as I'm walking I hear her call me by my nickname but it all sounded like a blur and once I shut the bathroom door and locked it and soon after the door was locked my body just had a mind of it's own and slid down the door.