Roots

By HillariaNemakanga

*Under major editing* Interracial(BMWW) The night had arrived,twelve midnight and all women who were pure as... More

editor's note
characters
chapter 1
Chapter:2
chapter:3
chapter:4
Chapter:5
note!!
chapter 6
chapter7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter ten
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Editional characters!!!
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Epilogue

Chapter 33

45 19 2
By HillariaNemakanga

Vusi's POV
"Alex I'm sorry",I said as soon as I closed  the door to my room,"I would have told you from the very begging but I didn't want to scare you ,you had come as a contract worker working for six months and after your vacation break they would decide if you had to come back, so it had to be kept as a secret from you  but that's when I found out you are my mate and I was engaged about to get married in three weeks and you where engaged too,and the biggest fear was that I couldn't feel your presence as,I couldn't feel the bond my mate as much as you felt for me,like the way your sister and Dumi feel for each other".

She looked at  me confused what do you mean by mates,like soul mates or something she asked, "yes like soulmates",shelaughed a little then asked me,"Vusi are soulmates even real?".We as vampires are born with someone chosen for us already to be our life partners or mates as we call them,we usually find our mates from the age 180-200(18-20) as soon as you reach that certain age you find your mate but the process was kinda of slowing down  for every vampire because of the curse that was put upon me that's why Dumi found Amara at the age of 27 as my parents told me",Vusi said.

"They said when my mother was pregnant with me,a white witch vampire came to her since she's a seer and asked her to tell her about her  future,since she could not read from her water clay pot anymore and her kids were dying,so my mother told her the truth and said calamity would bestore her family they would be stripped and shamed  for their evil ways and by the end of the decade they would be extinct,only one witch would survive,whome will later on cause harvoc and almost bring the kingdom down but to whome this  is  we don't know".

"So when this all happened,the day my mother was about to give birth to me in labor the same witch came and told my mom that since she foretold her people's calamity she cursed her that the son she will give birth to will start turning into a beast at the age of 12,thats until I find my true mate but I would have to feed on souls of innocent virgins or the pure and the day my mate presented herself is the I would stop transforming".

"But the sad truth is when I turned 18you never showed up and the curse was never lifted,I lost hope and at 23 i started seeing Ruvimbo,she was Tichala's mate but he was killed hunting ,things worsened and my carnival ways were way worse and at 25you showed up in my life,but I couldn't feel the mate bond even when I met you for the first time at the hospital.

"The hell I didn't even know it was you,not the reason i was rude to you because i had always been like that and you changed me though,I had to pursue you as everyone had adviced me to do and let myself fall in love with you without the mate bond, at first I didn't want to anymore I just wanted to marry Ruvimbo because I thought you had something with your man and I had mines so I respected that".

"But then bit by bit I started to feel your mate presence and not in human form but I could appear in your dreams and yes the pixes are real but only you can see them at the moment,I was gifted to them by my grandma before she died in my dreams too.The first kiss we shared was in our dreams that's when I first touched you,felt you everything but as in reality we we'rent there yet,until you decide to be friends with me and from there things flawed easily".

"After I stated I started to feel the mate bond in human form,I never transformed again and I felt the beast living me  bit buy bit,but I don't know what happened that night and why it returned  because i had planned to finally tell you the truth of who i really was".

Dumi had given me some good advice because just like you Alex,I have fallen in love with You too,and I'm sorry for lying to you from the start,I'm sorry on behalf of everyone who lied to you  trying to keep my secret and if you would give me a chance I want us to start over".

Alex looked at me still shock and from the look on her face she was trying to digest everything,"so the reason i was so drawn to you the first day i first saw you is because i am your mate?"she asked,"yes",I replied,"oooh,so that means Lucas is mated to Tinashe and Amara to Dumisani",she said completing a puzzle in her head,"yes and so as everyone married or in a relationship in this village",i replied.

"Wait a minute why do we have the same beads and some of the same body symbols?",she askef again,"for one you were to be mated to the chiefs son and every bead that makes it's presence know is what will happen in your life,and each symbol represent either what you want personally or it represents what we want as partners".she was taking it all in,I could see by her facial expressions,"and why are yours many?",she asked,"oooh now this is part of the tribe,each man gets as much symbols representing what they do and who they are, but women get only up to five you though might get up to a fifteen depending on how your beads feel that day",he laughed a little.

"Wow so you are a vampire", she whispers,"what do you feed on then if its not human blood?", she asked,"animal blood,warm when we go hunting and stored animal blood when we not going hunting which is not the best,but strictly no human blood" I said, "oooh that explains why I was the only one served in the kitchen and later on my sisters when they came".

"Alex once again I'm sorry",she came close to me and touched my arm which i wasn't expecting,"I was afraid of you that night, i don't wanna lie,but the moment I said I never wanna see you again I guess i said it out of fright and anger,but I really felt empty and I felt lost i guess that'ts a mate thing too",she laughed a little."I was devastated but one way or the other i had to put myself in your situation so i knew i had to here you out and yes I'm in love with you too,andI'm sorry too"Alex said,we looked at each other for a few seconds then I just couldn't help,it I had missed her so I did what every man in my position with the woman they love would do,I kissed her.

I had missed her soft lips and yes it felt like heaven we kissed slowly feeling every moment and every second of it then I lifted her up by her ass and put her against the wall,she lifted my T-shirt up removed it then threw it on the flow when someone knocked  on the door,shit all the time I thought.

I opened the door and Dumi walked in,"man why are you shirtless?",he asked making a funy face then he saw Alex,"ooh did I come at the wrong time?", he asked,"no we were just talking"Alex said blushing,"I see", Dumi said smirking then I stepped on his toe  and he immediately knew what's up."Alex I'm sorry for lying to you in your face everyday it wasn't my position to tell you the truth,but I'm sorry"Dumi said looking at her,"its ok I understand",she said,"so with the ongoing situation what are you going to do?",she asked.

"That's why Dumi is here",I said seating next to her,Dumi then opened a a huge map and started explaining,"people are willing to fight to put you back in your fathers position,it has been rumored that the white witch has been seen around and the black oracle works along side her and they might be the one that worked with your uncle to poison your parents no evidence yet but just a guess",my advisor said,"wait", Alex said "the black oracle I met her before",we all looked at her in shock,Alex what are you talking about I asked her.

"The day I came to see you that night,that's what I wanted to talk to you about she attacked me but she said she only works according to people's plans not that she's evil but depending on whose using her at that time,Ruvimbo saved me,after attacking the black oracle and the black oracle said before she disappered that no one can see her only the vulnerable and the evil in the same situation" my mate  said,"so you were the one vulnerable at the moment and Ruvimbo saw her too which meant she's the evil one" Dumi replied.

"The day she saved me too she had a basket full of baking ingredients including blueberrys,a green plant that looked like was alive and very bright,other things I didn't see but she quickly covered it",I looked at Dumi."Shit"Dumi said," it was the same plant in the woods that affected the hunters, and you Vusi changed after eating those blueberry muffins, cause I was worried you never attacked people at night  except towards or during  the black moon but only those chosen for you,yet you went straight for Alex and Tinashe because she wanted them to die".we then asked him the next move.

"I have assembled the warriors and everyone whose willing to fight for their freedom and justice,people are willing to start  a war,get back their freedom and bring things back to normal and they want you as their next leader,we don't care you were stripped of your duties now we all know why because the day you where stripped off is the day your father was poisoned it was all a plot,but we found out before they could even mess it up to the bone,now it's our time to make a stand and fight", Dumisani said and Alex agreed.

"I will be training everyone for the next two weeks,will carry on ours days as usual and Vusi you will go to the oracle and chief priest ask for them to call on to the ancestors and the goddess of war to lead us into this safely,and so the goddess of war can fight with us.be like your father make brave decisions because we need a Chief like him one day and we know you can be more than him"Dumi said in his advisor tone.

While in the middle of talking Dumi touched his shoulder and groaned,we both rushed to him, "what's wrong",I asked my best friend,then his eyes turned red,"hey hey Dumi what's wrong", I asked pushing Alex behind me,when he replied,"I feel Tichala's presents and he's with someone too but human, I feel their heart beats".

Ok ladies and gentleman another chapter is done and Vusi finally came clean and Alex forgave him,a war is coming people and guess whose   alive too💃🏾....lol till next time❤😘.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Dusk By des

Vampire

21K 1.4K 61
**MATURE CONTENT & COMPLETED** A smart-mouth 23 year old girl looks normal, but is anything but that. She's a highly skilled hunter who trained day a...
1.8K 141 21
Completed Story! (28/07/2019) # 7 tribal (21/07/2019) # 60 familysecrets (21/09/2019) # 597 wolves (21/09/2019) South African 19-Year-Old, Thalia Le...
873 14 8
" One day, he went walking through the woods and stumbled across an old and decrepit house. A tempting shadow beckoned him from the window. Once insi...
4.4K 183 44
What the fuck do you want?"I asked. "Get dressed we're going out"he says. "Hell nah, I ain't going no where"I say going back to my room. All I want t...