Love In The Dark•Joriah ✓

By MalefM

"Take your eyes off of me so I can leave I'm far too ashamed to do it with you watching me This is never endi... More

Dedication
Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
Epilogue

17

68 7 13
By MalefM

He knew. Not only that, Jesi had told him!

Moriah felt a mix of emotions: anger, guilt, relief. She was mad at herself for not being so sly, pissed at Jesi for telling (though she knew why), and just overall miserable.

"He knows,"she whispered.

"Are you-"Brent began.

"We're not divorcing. Joel wants us to stay together. For the sake of the kids and fans."

"Oh."

I'm a terrible person, Moriah realized. Two-timing my husband, ignoring my children...My family is amazing, but I want another. More. And I can't have it.

"Hey." Brent took her hand. "It's okay."

No, it's not. It's really not. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.4M 546K 35
Down-on-her-luck Aubrey gets the job offer of a lifetime, with one catch: her ex-husband is her new boss. *** Aubrey...
44.4M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
7.3M 305K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
164K 7.5K 103
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...