It's in the way she moves ( A...

By Camrenansnorminah

Ariana grande is starting her sweetener world tour and is in need of a few dancers , what happens when she fa... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
A/n
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
A/n
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Sneak peek
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
New story and Happy Birthday Ariana
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty-One
Forty-Two
Forty-Four
STREAM POSITIONS
Forty-Five
Forty-Six
Forty-Seven
Forty-Eight
Forty-Nine

Forty-Three

2.3K 86 50
By Camrenansnorminah

A/n: PLEASE READ: I realize I fucked Up with the story and dates so you were supposed to have a day to practice then have a day to perform for the first show but last chapter I said that you'd practice the day of and that makes no sense so I apologize,

Pretend this day chapter is Tuesday and you left for Albany on a Sunday

Wednesday is still the first show tour date

I apologize for the confusion and let's get on with the story

🚨 AG6 IS COMING 🚨

I wake up to the sound of my alarm clock with my back feeling sore and my heart still stinging in my chest. The couch wasn't comfortable and it didn't help that the love of my life had slept somewhere other than beside me.

I stretch my back as best as I could and walk over to the room where Ariana and Courtney had slept last night. The bed is ruffled up and the only one in it is Courtney.

With a sigh, I return to the couch and kneel down beside my luggage, grabbing a few items so I can shower and change into a new set of clothing.

As soon as I grab my items I close the shower door behind me and place my head underneath the warm water.

I take a quick shower, as I have to meet the crew in the hotel lobby and change into my clothes. I'm placing my shirt on after I finished putting on my sports bra when the door bursts open, revealing Courtney who's mid-yawn when she spots me.

She jumps in surprise and scans me up and down.

I clear my throat causing her to turn away immediately "holy sh-shit I'm sorry I thought you had l-left already and uh"

I don't mind being shirtless around her because shes one of my good friends so I'm comfortable around her.

I chuckle "don't worry about it court, were you going to shower?"

She take a quick glance at me "uh yeah" I quickly place my shirt on "sorry I took a little while"

Courtney steps aside, allowing me to exit the bathroom. "D-don't worry about it"

I nod and grab my toothbrush "why didn't you leave with Ariana? Where did she go anyways?"

The brunette shakes her head and looks at me, only to suddenly look away "uh she went to an interview and I stayed because I didn't feel like getting up" she says looking anywhere but at me.

I raise my eyebrow in confusion but shake it off "oh alright, I'm gonna head to the lobby already so I can meet with the crew and get jiggy with it"

Courtney giggles "never say that again"

I smile and begin to brush my teeth. When I'm done, I decide to leave my hair down after brushing it, so it can air dry. It does end up slightly wavy but I don't mind.

"I'm gonna head to the lobby court, you gonna be alright?" I ask.

She calls out back to me "uh yeah I'll text you, I'm gonna head to the station where Ari is at so I can make sure she's alright"

I furrow my eyebrows "station?"

"Yeah She's doing a radio podcast interview for BBC radio" she says.

I nod "what channel?"

"I think it's 93.5" she shouts from the restroom.

"Okay well, take care of yourself and her for me and I'll see you at the dome later" I tell her.

"I will, thank you and cya!"

With a grin I exit the room and head over to the elevators. Out of curiosity, and a sense of care for my girl, I plug my headphones into my phone and search for the radio station as the elevator doors close.

When I finally find it, I place an earbud into my ear and bop my head to never be the same by camila Cabello that's playing on the station.

As the doors open I make my way out and search the lobby. With a frown, I check the time noticing that it's 45 minutes before our meeting time, no wonder nobody is here yet.

I sigh and make my way over to the coffee shop with a long line and wait.

The song comes to an end and my mind returns to the sound coming through my earbud as the station host begins to speak

"You're listening to 93.5 BBC radio, I'm your host Jose Hernandez and that was Camila Cabello's 'Never Be The Same' here today we actually have one of her good friends, our VERY special guest, ladies and gentlemen please welcome Ariana Grande" the man announces.

I hear faint claps and cheers in the back and my heart flutters when I hear her soothing voice speak into the microphone.

"Hehehe thank you for having me" her laugh is music to my ears.

"It's my honor Ariana, so let's talk, you got a tour coming up! When's your first show?"

"My first show is actually tomorrow!"

"No kidding! That's incredible I'm super excited for you!"

"Ah thank you! im thrilled to finally interact with my fans again I've missed them so much"

Jose chuckles "sounds like youre close with them, and I'm seeing here that you actually have small conversations with them on Twitter is that correct?"

She hums "yes, I do, I mean any chance that I get I love to respond to their comments, to hear their thoughts and communicate with them even if it's not in person"

"That's nice of you, I don't meet many celebrities that are as dedicated to their fans as you but with all the love there comes hate and controversy am I right?"

She sighs "yeah but I tend to ignore it all, the hate doesn't compare to all of the love I receive"

"Hm well speaking of the controversy Ariana, there have been many rumors that you are no longer a single woman, is this true?"

My heart stops. What is she going to say? Are we still technically together?

"Uhm I mean... I'm fine where I'm at right now and I'm an independent woman, I don't need anybody to be successful, I mean look at me I'm going to start my world tour In a day and I did that without anyone's help but I do have a support system and if it comes to me and I know it's right then I certainly won't push the affection away, it's nice to have someone to lean on when things get tough, or even when you want to embrace the good moments it's nice to have someone to make it a lot more special"  she responds.

That was a good answer. She didn't necessarily say if she was or wasn't in a relationship.

"So are you confirming or denying any rumors about you having a special someone in your life?"

"I'm doing neither, im my own woman and if I have someone there to make me feel special I'm still going to be the same person without them, their just making me a little less insecure about myself and their making me become a better version the Ariana grande everyone already knows"

"I see, I didn't mean to invade your privacy I'm just asking what everyone wants to know"

"Well, I'm used to it...that's kind of what you have to deal with in this industry wether you like it or not and that's why it's so hard to keep a healthy relationship because people will try and tear you apart....so if I am in a relationship I won't announce it until I know it's okay and their comfortable, I'll keep it secret just so it doesn't hurt the relationship"

"That makes sense, so now onto your tour-"

"Hey! Move it!" I remove my earbud and blink out of my trance as I realize I'm next in line and a man behind me has been telling me to hurry.

I mutter a quick apology and walk up to the register.

"What can I get for yo- woah...hi" a pretty woman says as she looks up at me.

I smile awkwardly "uh hi"

"You-you're beautiful" she says. I blush and nod "thank you"

She shakes her head and smiles " what can I get you?"

I order and leave my name for them to call out as I wait for my coffee.

I wait for a good 3 minutes before my name is called out. "Y/n!"

I grin and walk up to the girl holding my drink "here you go!"

"Thank you" I say. She winks at me and hands over a napkin with her number on it as well. I chuckle and hand the napkin back to her "I'm honored and I think your pretty but I have a girlfriend I'm sorry"

She deflates but puts a smile on "oh, sorry I didn't know uhm have a good day"

I nod and walk back to the lobby to wait for the crew.

What a weird morning.

——————————————

"Alright guys, this is the dome we will be performing in tomorrow night!" Brian says excitedly as we exit the limo.

I smile as I look at the huge building. "This is crazy" Ashley says from beside me.

I nod "yeah" my eyes flicker from the dome onto a black van pulling up a few feet away.

My heart swells up as I see Ariana and Courtney step out of the vehicle with the help of roshad.

Courtney lifts her sunglasses up and looks over to me. She purses her lips and sends me a grin with a wave.

I wave back and glance at Ariana who's frowning as she notices the interaction between Courtney and I.

My joyous smile turns into a soft one when Ariana's gaze lands on me. She frowns and looks at the ground below me before walking towards the entrance of the dome.

I turn back to Courtney who mouths 'I'm sorry'. I shrug and mouth back 'it's okay, thank you'.

She nods and follows Ariana into the dome.

The crew and I are near the side entrance so it takes quite a walk to make our way into the dome as well.

The twins give us a tour of the whole dome, except for the stage, before taking us the top row of the seating.

Everyone gasps as they see how huge the stage is. I grin in awe, I've seen it already but it's still so mesmerizing.

"Guys, this is where you'll be performing" Scott sends a text to someone, and soon the illumination on the seatings shuts off and the lights on stage shine, and the intro to god is a woman begins to play.

Brian chuckles at the crews amazement "Take a seat guys, I want you all to just enjoy the light show so you know how it'll look and then we'll make our way down there" he says.

The crew responds by doing just that and enjoying the "show"

After about an hour, the lights where the seatings are at, slightly brighten as its at least enough for us to see so we can walk together backstage.

Everyone makes their way through a few stairs and doors before finally reaching backstage where a bunch of props are located including a few men and women from the lighting and stage crews.

I also noticed the music and spotlight crew on the balcony when we were at the top.

"Go ahead and explore the stage guys, we're going to check something out before we show you where the dressing rooms are" Scott says as he nods to the man attending the rope to pull back the curtain that allows us access to the stage.

As we slowly make our way onto the stage, everyone cheers and smiles.

I see Keisha and josh twirl on the huge stage as everyone else just takes it in. I make my way with tony to the center podium with a small platform by stepping down a few stairs and walking up another to be on top of it.

I take it all in, my heart starts to pound in my chest. I can't believe our first show is tomorrow.

"You look nervous and the fans aren't even here" Tony says.

I rolls my eyes and snort "yeah but I'm still anxious for tomorrow"

He pats my shoulder "it'll be fine, I'm really excited and I know that we're gonna do great...trust me"

I nod "it's gonna be fucking awesome"

Not long after, the twins call for us and begin to guide us through the entire backstage, where dressing rooms, makeup rooms, catering rooms, and bathrooms are.

In the dressing rooms, we notice our clothes already on hangers and to everyone's surprise, it turns out that everyone gets their own special hairdresser and makeup artist for the rest of the tour along with our own dressing rooms.

The twins then lead us underneath the stage where a platform lies, they inform us that we will be arising from there onto the main stage to begin to show.

"Okay listen up, so now that we've shown you the dome and the stage we are going to watch the whole show again with the lights and music but this time, the props and stage mechanics that will be happening throughout the tour will be displayed" Brian starts.

"And we need you guys to pay attention because while we are watching we are going to be explaining your cues and where we are supposed to be" Scott finishes.

The crew nods and follows the twins back to the seating area. The show starts off with the big sphere having the eclipse happen. The twins explain that we will be on the platform and Ariana will be singing raindrops during this.

When she finishes, the platform will rise along with us in our outfits and set up in position on a table.

I pay close attention as Brian and Scott deeply explain what is going to be happening during the show and where were supposed to be and what we're supposed to do.

—————————————

As the platform with the 4 microphones lowers, the lights come back on and the twins lead us backstage once more.

"Now I want you all to prepare, we are going to work all day, no breaks except for lunch at 2 in a few hours, we want this perfect and memorized, we are going to rehearse with the props first for a bit before we go and change and practice on our changing cues" Scott announces.

"Lunch will be eaten together, we are having catering being provided in the lunch room, Ariana is coming so let's wait for her underneath the stage on the podium before we get started" Brian says.

We head al the way underneath the stage again and when Ariana arrives she's changed into comfort dancing clothes.

We set up in position and I'm not going to lie and say that it wasn't awkward. It's only got worst from there and although I couldn't keep my mind off of our issues, I had to force myself to put it aside because I had to focus.

I have a job to do and fans to entertain tomorrow and I don't want to let anyone down.

As I set aside my problems, it got easier but I still felt guilty about last night.

We go through a few run throughs with many mistakes and explanations before we finally get into the correct pace perfectly.

The props and podium were a bit nerve racking at first but we learned to adapt.

The practice kept getting more exhausting as the day went on and soon it would come to be the longest and toughest day of my dancing career.

A lot of practices of the entire show later, we finally got it with the props and the twins were pleased nonetheless. They praise us with a break for lunch in which we all gladly take.

Everyone storms to the lunch room excitedly and as the delicious smell reaches my nostrils, I become elated myself.

We enjoy a nice lunch and the rest of our break time for a little while before the brothers announce that we will begin to practice again but this time with our clothes.

The crew groans but accepts the fact that we have to get this done. We clean up after ourselves and head to our dressing rooms to change.

I enter my room and change into my starting outfit, before sitting in my chair and having my hair and makeup done by the most loveliest people.

When my look is completed, I decide to check myself out in the body mirror. I gasp as I gain confidence, I look hot as fuck I'm not going to lie.

I thank everyone in the room and exit, as I step out into the hall I see the rest of the dancers in their finished looks.

"You guys look so good" I say walking up to them.They all turn to me with smiles, their eyes look me over "girl you look hot!" Keisha exclaims, having the crew agree with her.

I chuckle and blush "thanks"

Everyone laughs but the laughter stops when the door to Ariana's dressing room clicks open. I turn to look at her and when I do, my jaw drops to the floor.

Holy shit the pictures don't do her justice, she's so beautiful in person and with her looking like how she currently does, I don't know how I'm going to last a show or even the rest of the rehearsal.

She looks up at me with wide eyes. I bite my lip and rub the back of my neck as she scans me up and down.

I look away, she just checked me out.

Well, I can't really say anything because I did too.

Jace clears his throat "uh let's go guys"

I shake out of my trance and follow the crew to the podium where the table is at and set up in position.

"Ariana is going to be singing for a little bit just to rehearse for herself and so you guys can also get a good insight on what it's going to be like" Scott says as a few people wrap electrical things on Ariana.

They hand her an ear piece and a microphone that attaches like a headband so she doesn't have to hold it.

She does a few small runs to get through soundcheck, nothing too serious yet it still makes me fall more in love with her and her voice.

Finally, she's ready and sets up with us as the lights dim "let's see how you guys can do it in full action!" Brian says as he joins us along with Scott on the podium.

"When raindrops fell-"

Ariana starts to sing and I'm enamored to say the least, her arm lifts and she place a finger tip on my shoulder, a dance routine.

When she's done with her short song the podium begins to rise and we get to dancing.

—————————

"Grab your jackets and place them on, quick quick quick there you go!!! Hell yeah!" Scott cheers as we do the outro to thank u next and finally end up back on the podium, our heads disappearing as it slowly lowers.

"That was phenomenal guys, I'm so proud of every single of one you, everyone has worked so hard and I'm glad to say that this was the last run through, it was perfect and I'm so excited for tomorrow, you guys catch on quickly and I know you all are tired but it's all going to be worth it, these past few weeks have been tough so we could lead up to this very moment, let's have a good nights rest and be prepared to kick ass and tear shit up tomorrow!!" Brian cheers.

We all cheer along with him and do our goodbye chant.

We've worked all night and all day, it's almost 1 am and I cannot wait to pass out in the hotel room.

The rehearsal was hard but it was very fun, other than the fact that Ariana and I kept getting scolded for 'not dancing like we have chemistry' it was a very successful day.

My heart is still burning in my chest because of the pain I feel due to missing Ariana so much.

I tried my best to shake it off today and the twins know that I did my best effort despite the circumstances.

I know Ariana did her best as well, and did I forget to mention that she fucking killed the vocals during practice? She's amazing.

We're still not on a talking basis but I'm praying that the fans don't notice the tension tomorrow or else the show may not be as entertaining as expected and it would suck to let them down.

Especially Ariana.

A/n: shitty explanation chapter but I just needed to get this one over with bc I want to write the first show chapter alreadyyyy

Anyways POSITIONS IS COMING OUT AND SO IS AG6 I cannot believe we're getting everything this month I'm crying

We can always count on our girl to serve us when we need it the most

So anyways with that said I love you all and Sorry for posting this a day late

Stay safe stay healthy and stay positive ❤️

Stream positions and stan Ariana for clear skin

Don't forget to comment vote and follow me on Instagram and Twitter for updates and so we can dm each other

I NEED ARIANATOR FRIENDS RN

Twitter: @brit_arianator
Insta: @arianator_moonlight22

Xoxo - Camrenansnormimah/ Brittney

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194K 6.3K 105
Tour is starting, which means Ariana will need dancers, get to see her fans and even meet the love of her life Ariana Grande X OC contains: -abuse -d...
122K 4K 69
An Ariana Grande Fanfiction. Read it if you want. Male Y/N
506 19 4
imagines abt Ariana grande x y/n ᴱⱽᴱᴿʸᵀᴴᴵᴺᴳ ᴵˢ ᶠᴬᴷᴱ ᴰᴼᴺᵀ ᵀᴬᴷᴱ ᴵᵀ ᵁᴾ ᵀᴴᴱ ᴬˢˢ (𝙖𝙘𝙘𝙚𝙥𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙧𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙨) ps *𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙗𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙡𝙚 𝙮/�...
Quit By abeliana

Fanfiction

79.5K 2.3K 59
"When she calls my heart starts to roll. I always want more. It's my heaven, my hell" "But baby I can't quit you. Yeah I know I'm gonna regret it" ...