Falling For A Player

Por alisha1251

It's a story about a girl falling for a player.Theplayer does bad stuff and the girl doesn't like that so the... Más

Chapter 1-How it all started
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31 I"ll Wait.....
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43

Chapter 8

2K 77 82
Por alisha1251

Anna pov
I woke up in my dorm looking at the other side where ag sleeps,feel kinda lonely she's not here but i'm gonna see her later today so yup.I got in the bathroom brushed my teeth,and took a shower then i changed into a black tank top and blue jeans.I made myself some eggs then ate it which orange juice after eating i got my bags while heading out i felt cold so i decided get ag's hoodie because mine are in the laundry i hope she don't mind.I then begin to drive to school.

Ag Pov
"Ag time to wake up"i hear one of the nurse say "Good morning"i replied confidently "Someone's in a good mood"She said giving me the medicine "Hehe yea today is gonna be a good day i can feel it"I say to her "Hmm is it because of that Anna girl you been saying in your dreams"she asked "What how do you know"i asked "While i was checking on you last night you keep mumbling "You make me want to be a better person i love you anna" and that how ik"she said "Oh..really wow"i said "Ok drink your medicine i called the school you can't be at school today and they going to give you your assignment for today"She said and left "Ok thank you"i said and started to open my computer and do my work.

Emmi Pov
As we were walking to class Anna came behind us scared us "OmG you know you could've just tapped us"I said "Hehehe that's no fun"she said "Wow when did you buy that hoodie i really actually like it"Julia said "Oh thx but this is not mine it's Ag's"i said "Ohhh..."they said smirking "What i wear someone else hoodie all the time"i said "Sure"i said sitting down "So Anna what you gonna say to ben"Julia said "oh i almost forgot about that i'll just ask him why he did it i still believe he's innocent he must have some reason"Anna said "Well duh he have his reason but what if he likes you"Julia said "Yea that's not gonna happen"Anna said back "Just watch don't come at us saying omg he just admit he likes me when that day comes"i said "Haha ok"Anna replied.

Ben Pov
I was getting some books in my locker then i saw anna far away she look like she was wearing ag's hoodie i'm not sure tho then they started coming toward me so i turn around and pretended to get my stuff from my locker again then i heard Anna and her friends talking about ag and she is wearing her hoodie ig they are all cool now and i'm gonna ruined that again.

AG Pov
I finished all my work and it's lunch time for the school so i texted the group chat where mia,avery and sophie was in
Me-Yo what y'all doing
Avery-Eating hbu
Mia-yea eating
Me-Just finished my work about to eat
Sophie-Cool
Me-I was just gonna ask why time y'all were coming
Mia-After school i have stuff to do later
Sophie-yea same
Avery-me too
Me-Ok see you in 3hrs
everyone-bye

then i decided to text anna to see when she was coming too "Hey when are you gonna visit me"i asked "Right after school i have nothing else to do so i can spend the evening with you"She said Oh my i can feel the butterflies entering my stomach she said she gonna spend the evening with me "Ooh ok nice"I replied "oh and don't eat anything i'm gonna bring some food so we can eat together"anna said "Omg i can't wait to see you"i said "Haha same bye gtg"she said.This day just getting better and better. "Hey ag here's your food and have you done you assignments"the nurse came and asked "Oh you can take the food back i'm eating with Anna later and yes i finished all my work thank you tho"i replied "Ok i see bye"She said and left.I then just watched some tiktok and thought about anna ughh why am i even thinking about her I literally friend zoned her  yesterday but it was because i knew she didn't like me so she would've friend zoned me too but maybe in the future she would start to like me i hope so cause i'm really in love with her.

Mia Pov
Me and my friends were walking to a lunch table and decided to sit at annas table "Hey how y'all's day going"i asked "Great hbu?"Anna asked "Good"i replied "Oooo anna nice hoodie i think ag has the same one"Avery pointed out "Oh ahha this is hers"She replied "Ohh"we said smirking "What it's nothing i literally all my friends hoodies"she replied "Whatever that's not the point but what time are you going to visit ag today"I asked "Um right after school since i have nothing to do"anna replied "Ok then same with us"i replied "Can we come we have nothing to do too"Julia,Emmi and Ami asked "yea the more the merrier"Sophie said and we can help ag move her stuff since she going back to the dorm today.Then we started to eat and just talk.

Ben Pov
I was sitting right behind annas table and i overheard them saying they were gonna visit ag today.I can't let anna go because they made a promise and ag hate people that breaks promise so im gonna do something to make anna stay with me.All of them are supporting her and ag it's cool but they gonna be real mad when i ruin it.

Anna Pov
I was in my last class after this we were all gonna visit ag so i started to do my work and the teacher started talking about our project being due next week we have plenty of time so i didn't worry about it. "Alright class school is over you are dismissed see you tmr"He said I started to get my stuff and and walked with ami to her car since we were gonna go to ag. "Hey anna"Ben said running to me "Hi ben what's up"i asked "We need to do our project remember"he said "Oh can we do it tmr or next week i have to go see ag today so i'm gonna be busy"i replied "Uhh i'm sorry i think ag will have to wait i'm not gonna be able to do the project im gonna have basketball tryouts tmr and next week"he said "Oh umm ig i can see ag later"I replied "Ami can you tell the others and ag i be there later"I tell ami "Yea sure see you later"Amis said "Yea bye"i said "Do you wanna do our project at mine or you dorm"he asked "We can do at yours"i said "Ok here you can come with me"he said and i got in his car.Then about 5 mins we got in his dorm and started to do our project,i kept thinking about ag hoping she wouldn't be mad at me.

Julia Pov
We all arrived at the hospital and went to ag's room "Hey ag whatcha doing"i asked "Just watching tiktok y'all took forever"she said looking for anna i'm pretty sure. "Who you looking for"emmi asked casually "Anna where is she"Ag asked "oh uhh she said she will be here later because ben forced her to do their project today because he have basketball tryout today and next whole week"Ami said "Are you mad at anna?"I asked.

Ag Pov
When they came i looked for anna because i could see her "where anna"i asked then ami told us where she was bruh that's stupid idiot "Are you mad at anna"Julia asked me "Why would i it's not her fault and i would never be mad at her"i replied "Awww"they screamed "Shutup,y'all know we just friends"i said "Yea we know but we can see y'all being together in the future"Sophie said "Yea that's not gonna happene anna doesn't like me like that she probably that stupid idiot ben"i said sadly "don't be sad ag we got your back"Avery said "Woah woah hold up ami did you say ben have basketball tryout next whole week?"mia asked "Yea why i mean that's what he said"ami replied "Wow he such a liar"mia said "How"Julia asked "Basketball tryouts are only tmr and this weekend"Mia said "I'm worried about anna y'all emmi,julia and ami go check on anna right now i need to know if she's ok"i said "Awww but yea ok"julia said "She said she's ok and she doing her project right now"Emmi said "Ok thats good"i replied.

Ben Pov
We still doing our project and someone texted anna. "who's that"i asked "oh just emmi"she said "Oh ok"i replied "Oh ben i have to ask you something"she said "What is it"i asked "Umm why did you lie to ag that i was not gonna forgive her the other day"she asked Shoot!!!How she know "Oh umm tbh i didn't want you guys to work out because i want us to be more than friends and i thought ag would ruin it for me"I said "Oh...i didn't know"she said "I'm sorry if i freaked you out but maybe sometime i can take you out?"i asked "Umm yea sure ig let's get our project going i don't want to be late"she said and we started to do our project.

Ag Pov
It's been three ours and anna still isn't here and the doctors came in "hey ag this is our final check if you are all good we can release you"she said putting stuff on my arm and doing other stuff. "Ok we will come back when the result comes back"She said and left "Are y'all sure anna is still coming"i asked "Yea she said she would come"Ami said "It's 9 already tho"i said "She will don't worry ag"Julia said.The doctor came in and said "Ag we are sorry we can't release you today yet maybe tmr we just saw something from your brain looks like you are having some worries right now so if we don't see it disappear then you can't leave the hospital,and have you ate anything yet"She asked "Oh no i'm waiting on a friend"i replied "well you better hurry and eat before you lose all your energy"she said and left "Ok thank you"i said and got up "Where you going"Avery asked "Just walking around the room i'm bored"I said walking back and forth to see if anna is here yet. "Ag come sit down don't waste your energy anna will come"Emmi said "How do you know it's 10pm and she still isn't here she promised me she would be here early"i said tearing up.They all came up to me and hugged me "It's ok ag she will be here any minute"Mia said "Ok Y'all it's 10:30 it's getting late y'all should go now i'm gonna go to bed now"I said walking to my bed "You're not gonna eat anything"Sophie asked "No don't feel like eating"I said "Ok well bye see you tmr"they said and left.I can't believe anna broke our promised this really hurts me i hate when people break a promise i got on my bed put on my ear buds and listen to my music while trying to sleep.

Anna Pov
I can't believe he likes me  but our project is almost over and it's getting late so i decided to leave but ben keeps talking to me for hours and i couldn't stop him so i just listened it's 10:30 now.I'm late for ag "Ok ben i'm sorry i can't listen to you anymore i have to go it's getting late bye"i said and left.I quickly got in my car and drove to the hospital when i arrived i walked over to ag's room until i got stopped by a doctor "Hi are you anna"she asked "Yes mam do you need anything i asked "uhh are you here to see ag"she asked "Yes is everything ok with her"i asked "Well not really you see the nurse have told me that she been waiting for you all day  she was all excited until tonight looks like you didn't show up with your friends and she got worried so it kinda got to her head so now it's gonna take awhile to heal so can you do me a favor and be extra nice to her and like make her happy"she asked "Yes of corse im sorry for being late too i had some stuff to do"I said "It's ok but she haven't ate anything and she said she was waiting for you"The doctor said "Oh right"i said forgetting about bringing the food "Ok i hope everything goes well ag's in her room"she said and left "ok bye"i said and she left.I quickly went to a restaurant and bought some food.I got ag favorite food and mine too.I then drove back to the hospital and got in her room the lights were closed i could hear some music.I opened the light and put the food on the table,i got near ag and pull one of her ear buds to see what she is listening too.

Ag Pov
I felt someone pulling my earbuds so i slowly opened my eyes and saw anna be side me,i rubbed my eye to see if i'm actually seeing her "Anna?"i said "Yea?"she replied "What are you doing here"i asked "I promised to see you didn't I?i don't like to break a promise"she said i smiled and said "I happy you're here i thought you weren't gonna come"i said "So i heard you haven't ate anything"she said "Yea i was waiting for you"i replied "I'm sorry for being late,are you gonna be mad at me"she said "It's ok and even if i want to be mad at you i can't your smile just bring the happiness in me"i said "Ahhaha"she laughed "Well do you need help with any homework"she asked i didn't want to say no because then she would leave early and i really want to hear her voice more and be close to her so i answered "yes" "Ok we can eat then i can help you with your homework after said and i got up and we sat on the chair and ate our food. "I got your fav foods"she said "How did you know these my favs"i asked "Remember taht time we were eating you told me what you like and what you didn't like"She said "Oh you listened to me i thought you were dazing out and don't care"i said "Haha no i listened to you"she said and we started eating.I kept looking at her cause her hoodie keep getting my eyes attention "I have the same hoodie as you"i said "Oh ahha this is actually yours mine were in the laundry so i decided to wear yours sorry if i didn't asked you"she said "No it's fine it looks better in you anyways"I said "Stawp"she said blushing.We got done eating and she started to show how to do some of my work then the nurse came in "Hey what are y'all doing"she asked "Oh i was helping with ag's assignments"anna said "Oh i thought ag..fini"then i put my index finger to my mouth to tell her to not tell anna "Nvm have fun and here's your medicine ag"She said and walks away. "That was weird"she said "Yea ikr"i agreed.She got close to my face and started to point at my paper and explaining the work thinking i didn't understand by i do cause i already did everything so i just started at her face.She looked so cute "Do you understand ag"She asked "Yup you're a very good teacher"i tell her "Bahah thanks well that's all for today"she said  "Thanks for making em understand and wasting your time with me"i said "My pleasure it's 11:30 now i should get going since i have school tmr"she said "Ok well i have to stay here tonight still so bye"i said "what i thought you were coming back with me"she asked "Well the doctors want me to stay because i have some thing on my brain so yeah"i said "Well ok bye then see you tmr maybe"she said and going out the door i wanted a hugged but i don't want her to be uncomfy but then she stoped then came toward me and hugged me "Oh i thought you didn't want a hugged"i said "Haha gotta hugged my friend before i leave"she said "Yup friends"i said. "Ok bye ag"she said "Bye anna"i replied and she left.I got on my bed and smiled of how she didn't forget to hugged me AhHh i love that part.After awhile before i sleep i decided to text her then i slept.

Anna Pov
Hugging ag was the best decision i made today tbh.I felt so safe in her arms i what to hugg her longer but i didn't want to be weird.Then i left and drove back to my dorm thinking about the things we did i really had fun with ag,i really explored the other side of ag,the funny,caring,soft ag that's her really cute side.I arrived at my dorm and i decided to take a shower after i just wore my short.sports bra and ag hoodie on top wearing the hoodie remind me of when she said "It's looks better on you" ughh i love how she said that.I got on my bed then i got a text from ag "Goodnight anna have a sweet dream" "Good night ag you too i had fun with you tonight"i said "Same"she replied m.I just smiled and fell a sleep.

Author Pov
Heyyy!!!I hope you like this chapter Thank you for reading and sorry if i'm late!!!.
Vote and Comment
Ik y'all saw the vid of anna and taylor omg they so bold i couldn't watch it but tbh i still don't ship anna with anyone other than ag I'm sorry but yup!!!Comment on what y'all reaction and thoughts were.
And interesting facts I keep getting these signs that the past people gonna get back together and it zodiac signs are water sign which is picese,scorpio or cancer these things been coming in my fyp and they always make me h think of anna and ag do y'all think this is actually a sign or is it just coming on my fyp because i been getting these everyday!!!COmMeNt AGain😂
Goodnight everyone!!!!💜💜

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

53.7K 1.3K 25
This is a slow paced love story of Anna and Eva I have another story feel free to check it out. I'll try my best to make the chapters as long and int...
320K 3.5K 77
"𝐢𝐬𝐧𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐲, 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞...?" ➥ request are closed
68.1K 1.5K 40
A story abt Anna Shumate and Ag McDaniel
47.9K 1.2K 29
Anna and ag, what could go wrong?