Individual roleplay (a lot of...

By grimmwxrudo

I've seen a lot of these so I'm doing one to see what it's all about :-/ Half of my OCs are called joe becaus... More

Welcome
Transformers: sureshot
Centurion (overwatch)
Joe Adams (WIP)
Spider man OC (revamped)
Bug's Life
RWBY OCs (team AYJJ)
Seven deadly sins
Percy Jackson
Pokemon
Van helsing/gothic theme
SCP
HTTYD
LOK
Street fighter
WWE
BlazBlue.
RWBY villain
Walking dead (game)
Goblin slayer
Kill la kill
Aliens are real.
TLOU
Jojo [Revised 2020]
Stranger Things (updated 2022)
Hazbin Hotel
X men
3Below
Avengers (reworked)
DC
DC 2 Electric Boogaloo
Invincible
The Boys
Detroit Become Human (Reworked 2021)
My Hero Academia
Gotham
Encanto
"The Bartender" [Riverdale]

Dragon Prince

24 2 6
By grimmwxrudo

═════•°•☆•°•═════

╔═════════════════¤▽¤═════════════════╗

❝I saw that nothing but ruin laid ahead, so I left. And survived.❞

╚═════════════════¤△¤═════════════════╝

═════•°•☆•°•═════

General

═════•°•☆•°•═════

»Name | Joseph Vita (Rough approxamation of his true name, Josakaia vitakrt which is typically unpronouncable by human tongue.«

first | Joseph

middle | None

last | Vita

»Age«

actual | 15

appears | 16

mental | 16

»Birthday«

20/04

»Gender«

gender | male

»Orientations«

sexual | orientation

Pansexual

romantic | orientation

Pansexual

»Species«

species | Neishpar (Roughly translates to 'Spirit elf')

»Kingdom«

kingdom | None

»Occupation«

occupation | Exile.

═════•°•☆•°•═════

╔══════════¤▽¤═════════╗

❝I saw my people become monsters.❞

╚══════════¤△¤═════════╝

═════•°•☆•°•═════

Appearance

═════•°•☆•°•═════

»Height«

height  6,0

»Weight«

weight 285lbs

»Eye Color«

color | Amber

»Hair Color + Style«

color | Brown

style| Short and cropped above eyes

»Skin Color + Markings«

color| Light  

markings| a large gash shaped scar on his back

»Body Type«

body type| Mesomorph

»Other«

none

═════•°•☆•°•═════

Personality

═════•°•☆•°•═════

»Likes«

Prefers dark and secluded areas in comparison to brighter and warmer enviroments due to his biology.

»Dislikes«

Warm and enviroments exposed to the sun, especially when he is left without life energy.

»Personality«

Joe is a fairly quiet individual, believing his actions speak far louder than words. He avoids most if not all conversation relating to his species and is often haunted by nightmares of the occurrences that led to his exile.

═════•°•☆•°•═════

Relationships

═════•°•☆•°•═════

»Mother«

name | Gaia

status| Deceased (Unconfirmed)

»Father«

name | Solis

status| Deceased (Unconfirmed)

»Siblings«

None

»Love Interest/Crush«

Reyla

═════•°•☆•°•═════

Abilities

═════•°•☆•°•═════

»Weapon(s) [If Any]«

Despite his abilities, Joe prefers to fight with a collapsible staff about 1 meters 30 centimeters in length. The staff can conduct his abilities, being made of wood, however aside from that, possesses no further qualities of note.

»Powers [If Any]«

Like most of his species, Joe possesses some capacity to manipulate life force and his own biology, capable of consuming biomass and life force to create wings on his body in extreme cases, or simply  creating vine like appendages. He can also grow plants or animals using this same process, however the latter of which recquirres a lot more life force and biomass to be consumed. A significant drawback is that  the amount of meat and/or plant matter has to be extremely high, not to mention the fact that it all must be raw and from a recently deceased life form.

»Strengths«

Versatile abilities

»Weaknesses«

vulnerable to warm environments and sunlight, requires frequent sustenance to utilise abilities.

»Intelligence«

8/10

Despite being incredibly young by his race's standards, Joe was raised in what was at the time, an advanced society with a functioning education system. Joe is also a creative problem solver and enjoys such puzzles, which is handy in a crisis, not to mention increasing his versatility.

»Agility«

7/10

Slightly more nimble than an a human at peak health, Joe cannot exert himself too much for running the risk of consuming more energy

»Kindness«

8/10

Joe is an honorable individual and after his own experiences, tries to help others in need as much as he can.

»Ambition«

2/10

Joe has very little aspirations in life, given his entire colony was transformed into vampiric life forms, he feels without purpose, causing him to seek out anything to aspire for.

»Strength«

9/10

Joe can bolster muscles with consumed biomass, allowing great weights to be lifted and great feats of strength to be performed. He is not however limitless, especially when he hasn't managed to gain enough life force to do so.

»Pride«

4/10

Joe lets his actions speak for him most of the time, causing very few words to be said about his skills, however he is well aware of his capabilities and if he needs to do something, he'll do it.

═════•°•☆•°•═════

»Backstory«

Belonging to an ancient race of elves known as spirit elves or 'nasheipar' in their tongue. These elves were subterranean, their species preferring darker and colder climates in which to thrive. These Elves possessed several unique abilities, the most prominent of which was a mastery of biology and the soul. They were capable of creating and manipulating life force itself, creating plants or replenishing damaged cells at will. Because of this, they typically had long lifespans  second only to startouch elves and did not reproduce often. During the war between humanity and Xadia. Retreating to underground tombs where they continued to live in relative peace.

The Nasheipar were not without their curses and drawbacks, because of their manipulation of lifeforce, they had to consume just as much. This could be achieved through the consumption of raw meat or plantlife, where life force still lingered. The best form of life force consumption was from a living being, however this was seen as unethical and punishable by eternal imprisonment. This law was not however upheld when a member of the Nashiepar called Inochai became leader of the relatibely small tribe..

Inochai experimented with his powers, causing him to hunger all the more. He kept  his rising hunger and these studies hidden from public view. It was around this time that Joe himself was born. One of three newborns that decade, he often engaged in activities with these two whomst he considered brother and sister like figures. Together they were educated in the use of their powers, though one night, Inochai called a meeting of the remaining Nashiepar and explained that, with his research, they could overcome their need to consume life force and the weaknesses that the race possessed, including their weakness to extreme heat. Essentially becoming immortal. Most of the race refused, however a good third supported Inochai in his endeavour. Inochai then demonstrated his true colours allowing himself and his supporters to feed on the other elves. Joe and his mother ran for the caves, heading for the surface and knowing that with the increased hunger and biological manipulation, they'd be far more vulnerable to sunlight, contrary to Inochai's belief. 

Only Joe made it out of the cave alive. Weakened by the sun, Joe managed to regain his strength by absorbing a portion of life force from a nearby tree, soon able to move more freely, he travelled toward the nearest kingdom, which so happened to be Katolis.

═════•°•☆•°•═════

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

252K 513 22
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni
33.1K 1.9K 42
Y/N is reincarnated in HI3rd as her/his favorite character, Houraiji Kyuushou. She finds herself in Nagazora, and starts to explore it, trying to fin...
156K 6K 12
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"