TLOU

Name: Joseph Peters
Nicknames: Joe, JP
Age: 15
Birthdate: 3rd June
Birth Place: New York
Born before or after Infection?: After
Sexuality: Straight

PHYSICAL

Hair: Brown
Eyes: One Brown, One Blue (Heterochromia)
Height: 6,0
Weight: 342lbs
Scars?: None
Tattoos?: None
Distinguishing features: Brown and Blue Eyes
Body build: Mesomorph

FACTS

Immune/Not Immune?: Not Immune
Allies: Joel, Ellie, Tess
Survivors/Hunters/Military/Fireflies?: Survivor
Weapons: Shotgun, Pistol, Assault Rifle, grapple line
Current Residence: N/A

Parents:
Maria-mother
Harry-father
Love interest-Ellie

Personality: Joe is a quiet and somewhat distrustful person at first, years alone has lead him to be remarkably self sufficient for someone of his age and also incredibly mature. He does however lack a lot of knowledge about the world before the outbreak, meaning he's much more coarse and less polite, swearing often.

That being said, he's a loyal and protective person at heart, determined to make sure everyone stays safe and happy to the best of his ability.

Strengths: Joe is a resourceful and intelligent teenager who, out of experience, has some degree of skill with most weapons, though prefers using either his revolver or his shotgun. He also has a smart head on his shoulders, with quick thinking as well as a sharp wit.

Weaknesses: Joe isn't what you'd call a people person, years by himself has let his social skills somewhat deteriorate, meaning he can come across as blunt or insensitive sometimes.

Background: Born into a small group of survivors in New York, the city was swarming with all sorts of infected, At age 8, both his parents were killed by clickers, leaving Joe without any parental figure for the majority of his life. He was taught the basics of using weapons and crafting useful items, though most of his skills are self taught. The remainder of his group made their way through the country, gradually losing more and more members until only Joe remained.