Stranger Things (updated 2022)

Patient file #010

Names/aliases: Tennessee Wheeler//010//Tenn

Age: (varies between seasons)

Bio: 010 was involved in a failed project regarding temporal anomalies in the hopes of the United States gaining access to time travel, however the experiment failed to an extent. 010 developed anomalous properties whilst in quarantine, warranting further study, resulting in his transferral to Hawkins Laboratory, which has prior experience with subjects of this nature (See subject file #011 and #009) This was sometime after the massacre (incident file #049) and as such, subject #11 was without peers of her own. 010 was assigned his permanent number here, replacing the previous #010 who was killed during the assault. In order to minimise further casualties, further replacements for the lost subjects would now be kept far apart in groups of two or three at the most.

Abilities: Subject #010 seems to have some rudimentary control over time and demonstrates the ability to view future events. These events are never more than a few seconds from the present, though what is worth noting is that this ability seems to grow stronger the more it is practiced.

Subject #010 has also stated that he has the capacity to 'skip' certain events though says this causes major fatigue in doing so. This cannot be confirmed as #010 is the only one who is directly aware of his actions during this time. He has stated that when doing this, all individuals aside from him are unaware of their actions, making it seem as if they forgot the prior few seconds ever happened.

Subject #010's most focused ability is to stop time entirely. Many tests have been performed in this regard. Rubber bullets were shot from 10m away until the ability was almost second nature in its activation. Using a stopwatch, subject 10 measured a limit of 2 seconds, estimated to grow at its current rate to 5 seconds (by Stranger Things 2)

The final and most basic ability is to speed up or slow down time to some degree. He can maintain a speed of 30mph when accelerating time for himself at full extent. Speeding up or slowing down time for either himself or his surroundings maintains to be his most versatile ability, as it allows him to literally run circles around containment teams and react far quicker than a normal human being. He can maintain temporal acceleration and deacceleration for a total of 30 seconds before symptoms of ability exhaustion begin to take effect.

Also of note is that excessive use of these abilities results in
Light headedness (possibly even falling unconscious)
Bleeding from nose
Nausea
Exhaustion
Increased hunger

The abilities are also taxing and can't be used in quick succession, meaning the subject cannot stop time and immediately stop it again afterwards or use any other ability.

Personality evaluation:
#010 is fairly passive and almost entirely mute. Attempts to force him to talk have failed, though it is of note that the subject has been spotted talking to others around his own age range who he has an attachment toward (more notes in friends/Associates). Also of note is the subject has developed a taste for music and had requested access to a guitar prior to containment breach. Request pending.

#010 has exhibited interest in several recreational activities whilst outside confinement, these include but are not limited to: Action figures, cartoons, D&D, Films and video games. He is also attempting to learn skateboarding.

Appearance:
#010 is a brown Caucasian male with a good 4-5 feet stature. Recent images suggests he typically wears casual shirts, jeans and sneakers along with the occasional jacket. #010 does not appear to adhere to any specific single hairstyle, usually merely keeping it out of his eyes.

Love interest: Max
#010 has not demonstrated clear signs of romantic attachment toward any individual within Hawkins, though despite this, has been spending some spare time around Max without the company of the other members of the group. This could suggest a relationship, or at the very least, a strong bond between the two.

Secondary Love Interest: Jane Hopper (see subject file #011)
In light of a shared experience at the lab, it is not unreasonable to assume that he and subject 11 are as close from a relationship standpoint, as they are numerically. However this may just be further expression of close platonic relations between the two. More study is required, due to their inability to express themselves properly.

Friends and associates:
#010 has demonstrated an attachment to a group of individuals. For ease of use, only first names will be present and full bios can be found in file #011, attachment B.

#010 has been sighted amongst Mike most prominently, the pair being adopted siblings. He also appears to share his friend group, consisting of Lucas, Dustin, Will, Max and even fellow subject #011. Despite this, #011, Will and Mike are the only confirmed cases of verbal communication, however brief.

Enemies:
#010 has exhibited extreme hostile action toward creatures of the [REDACTED] Universe (see file UPSDWN). #010 has also demonstrated hostilities toward Lab personnel, especially armed personnel. To attempt to recontain #010 would be inadvisable at this time, due to several contacts within the public as well as the difficulty of containing the subjects abilities. It is also believed that #010 and #011 are in an alliance of sorts (see Friends/associates) and to attempt to capture one would incur the wrath of the other.

Furthermore, #010 has demonstrated some limited hostility toward some select individuals within Hawkins. These appear to have nothing in common save for their behaviour toward #010's friend group, which is typically negative. No violent action has been taken by #010.

Capture methods
#010 has powerful abilities that allow him to control time to a great variance, if not to a great degree. Any Containment teams are advised to maintain a distance of 2 metres during incapacitation to reduce the risk of injury. Teams are also advised to ensure any member of the group listed above is within several hundred yards to ensure a smooth and successful recovery. If such a scenario is not possible. These associates are to be used against him. Such a strategy is risky, though can ensure the subject comes along quietly and without trouble if properly executed.

Constant use of his abilities weakens #010 to a great degree. Allow him to tire himself out if immediate containment is not an option.

Despite his abilities, #010 is no more lethal than any weapon he can possess. Do not allow him to obtain any sharp objects or projectiles. Such weapons could be used during a manipulation of time, making them far more dangerous and tricky to avoid. Limiting what he has at hand, limits how many men can be put out of action.

[File Concludes]

Signed

Dr. Felix Warren
Head of Temporal studies, Hawkins Research Laboratory

Cmd. Harold Redd
Chief of Containment Team Beta