Blaire Zabini || Draco Malfoy

Od Slytherin_84

Fem-Blaise They call us the Slytherin Prince and Princess. We are the silver duo; the darkness of the school... Více

Introduction, Warnings etc
1 - Golden
2 - His Spoilt Little Rich Life
3 - Wanna See Some Real Speed, Bitches?
4 - Living it up the Muggle Way
5 - The Type of Gal for Him
6 - R.I.P. Brylcreem
7 - Drakie
8 - Does it Hurt Terribly, Draco?
9 - Taste The Rainbow
10 - The Other Seeker
11 - Lucius
13 - A Very Cute Ferret
14 - Never Meet Your Heroes
15 - The REAL Hogwarts Champion
16 - The Slytherin Princess
17 - I Just Want Your Extra Time And Your...
18 - Dirty Little Hypocrite
19 - Chocolate Coins
20 - Hidden Treasures
21 - The Art of Crystal Gazing
22 - Best Of Five
23 - Lakeside Confessions
24 - True Colours
25 - From Between The Hedges
26 - Little Orphan Harry
27 - The Summer of Changes
28 - Prefection
29 - The Mental Bitch
30 - Song Bird
31 - Shiny Objects
32 - Ride with my Best Friend
33 - The Thoughts in our Heads
34 - The Best Friend
35 - The Elephant in the Room
36 - The Aunt's Unexpected Helping Hand
37 - Kryptonite
38 - Penetration
39 - New Hobbies
40 -Treehouse of Horror
41 - Something's Happening, and I'm Scared
42 - Amused, Blaire?
43 - Welcome to the Club
44 - Take My Lead
45 - The Best Gift Of All
46 - A Very Ferret Christmas
47 - Happy and Grumpy
48 - Three Little Words
49 - In the Dark
50 - Birthday Surprises
51 - Cut Price Contraception
52 - Crackpot Theories
53 - Wild Hippogriffs
54 - The Boy Who Looked Good in a Suit
55 - The Game's Up
56 - Dance Storm
57 - His Place
58 - The Bad Bitch
59 - Goodnight
60 - Two Hearts
61 - The Interlude
62 - I'm Yours
63 - Dreams
64 - Don't be a Prat
65 - A True Gryffindor
66 - Neville
67 - The Sound
Fox

12 - The Hufflepuff's Invitation

13K 547 1.1K
Od Slytherin_84

When we boarded the train for our fourth year, I was dismayed to see Pansy joining us in the compartment.

Ugh; I'd forgotten about that bitch.

"Drakie! Did you miss me?"

I was secretly pleased to see the look of horror flicker on Draco's face as she launched herself upon his lap.

"Did you hear?" She screeched looking excitedly between Draco and I as her arms snaked possessively around his neck.

"Hear what?" I sighed, trying not to look directly at it.

"Daddy says there's going to be a Triwizard Tournament held this year," she paused dramatically looking gleefully for our reactions.

When she got nothing, she continued. "In Hogwarts!"

"I wonder if Potter knows?" Draco pondered. "I'll expect he'll enter. Never misses a chance to show off."

"Drac," I sighed, tiredly rubbing my forehead, "you hear that our school's going to host one of the biggest events in the wizarding world ever, and your first thought is whether Harry Potter knows about it? Dude, just admit you love him already."

"I do not love him!" Draco roared getting immediately to his feet, causing Pansy to topple ungracefully to the floor. "Come on boys, let's go for a little walk."

Crabbe and Goyle immediately leapt to attention and hastily followed him out, stepping over a whimpering Pansy as they did so.

Twenty minutes later, they returned, Draco looking smug about something.

"You went to see him, didn't you?" I smirked knowingly up at him.

His pale face instantly coloured as he avoided my gaze.

"I knew it," I muttered, shaking my head. "Just make sure I get to be your Best Woman. I've got a great speech planned for the wedding."

Draco's eyes immediately met mine; flashing wickedly as a smirk twitched at his lips.

"Pansy, move along would you?" he demanded, beckoning down to where Pansy was sat next to me.

Pansy looked up startled, her bottom lip jutting out. "But... why?"

"I want to sit next to Blaire," he said unapologetically.

Crestfallen, Pansy slid across towards the door, leaving the middle seat free. Draco claimed it without so much as a thank you, and turned to me, pulling out a pack of cards from his pocket.

"For that, Zabini, you can play me a game." He said, expertly shuffling them without waiting for a response.

"What are you doing?" Pansy asked at once, trying desperately to peer over his shoulder. "Can I play too?"

"Sorry, Pansy," Draco drawled coolly, "it's a two player game only."

I found myself feeling inexplicably sorry for her when her lower lip started to quiver. As much as I didn't like the girl, Draco's cruel dismissal of her didn't sit quite comfortably with me, especially after he'd been so into her the previous year.

"Drac," I warned, giving him a scathing look.

"Fine," he grumbled, glancing resignedly back at Pansy, "watch how we do it first and then you can join in on the next game."

Pansy's face lit up in an instant; delighted at not being excluded.

"You know, one of the traditions of the Triwizard Tournament is for the hosting school to have a Yule Ball," Pansy started wittering on, not concentrating on our game in the slightest. "I've already got my dress; Daddy spent an absolute fortune on it. Of course you won't be able to see it until the night, Drakie, but I have some fabric swatches you can use to customise your outfit to match mine."

I couldn't help but snort loudly as Draco's face dropped in horror.

"Sounds delightful," I sniggered quietly out of the corner of my mouth, "please do let me help you pick that one out... Drakie."

"Oh, it's just going to be the best year ever," Pansy sighed happily as she grabbed Draco's arm and pulled him down so that she could smack her lips loudly and wetly against his cheek.

"Quit with the PDAs or I'm fucking right out of here," I warned fiercely; no way was I going to put up with that crap again this year.

Pansy gave a high pitched giggle and wrapped her arms possessively around Draco's mid drift.

"We can't help it, can we, Drakie?" She tittered, not seeming to notice how awkward he looked.

"Maybe let's not in here, Pans," he said stiffly, forcibly peeling her arms off of him as his eyes kept darting guiltily back to me.

I rolled my eyes and threw my cards in, suddenly not in the mood to play anymore.

Pansy continued to go on and on about this dumb Ball we were supposedly having, that in the end, I had to force myself to zone out, closing my eyes and pretending I was anywhere but there.

I hadn't realised I'd fallen asleep until Draco nudged me awake. "Want anything from the trolley, Zabini?"

I sleepily lifted my head up, looking around dazedly as I wiped the drool from my face.

"Sure," I yawned, stretching my arms up in the air and dramatically jutting my chest forward.

When I finished, I noticed Draco was wearing a peculiar expression on his face; his eyes quickly averting upwards and a colour rising to his cheeks.

"What's up with you?" I asked, getting to my feet.

"N-nothing," he stammered before turning to a furious looking Pansy, "Want anything, Pans?"

"No," she spat, furiously crossing her arms in front of her chest.

I raised my eyebrows, wondering what on earth was going on with these two.

Draco quickly scurried out, leading the way up the carriage until we reached the trolley at the end.

"I'll get this," he insisted as I went to remove my coin bag from my pocket.

I shrugged and re-pocketed my gold. Who was I to argue when someone else wanted to pay.

As I stood waiting for Draco to get me an extensive list of sweets and other crap, I found myself pleasantly surprised when I was approached by a familiar person.

"Hello, Blaire," Cedric smiled, his velvety voice causing a funny sort of flipping sensation in my stomach. "Did you enjoy the rest of your summer?"

"Hey, Cedric," I smiled back, already hypnotised by his sparkling silver eyes, "I did, thank you; I enjoyed it very much."

A soft chuckle escaped his lips; his eyes remaining fixed firmly on mine as he drove a hand through his hair, causing it to flop back messily down.

My fuck he was beautiful.

"I'm glad I bumped into you, actually," he murmured, his cheeks colouring slightly. "You see, we're having a little party of sorts in the Prefect carriage and I wondered, seeing as you're here, if you'd like to join me as my guest?"

"Oh," I said, suddenly feeling unnaturally flustered and needing to stall for time to think straight. "Are non-Prefects allowed?"

"They are when I say they are," he said smoothly, leaning in slightly closer so that I caught a whiff of his cologne; the musky scent somehow making my pulse quicken.

"What's going on here?"

Both Cedric and I snapped our heads up at the disgruntled voice.

Draco, complete with angry scowl, had finished at the trolley and was now standing next to us, his arms so full to the brim with chocolate, sweets and pasties that he could barely see over it.

"Feeling hungry, mate?" Cedric chuckled his eyes sweeping the array of crap weighing Draco down.

"They're for her," Draco growled, angrily beckoning his head towards me. "And I'm not your mate."

"They're not all for me," I said hastily, silently cursing Draco's balls off. He was making me look like a greedy pig in front of the hottest boy in school.

Draco made a loud scoffing noise in response and I turned my head to glare at him.

"Perfect, I was about to get some more supplies, anyway," Cedric said, relieving the lot from a spluttering Draco with ease, "these will do fine."

"What party?" Draco said with panic rising in his voice, his head whipping back and forth between Cedric and I. "Blaire? What's going on?"

"Cedric's invited me to a prefect party," I shrugged coolly.

"What - now?" Draco said fiercely, his scowl showing his disapproval. "But Pansy will be expecting us back at any minute!"

"Go back to your girlfriend, Malfoy," Cedric muttered, rolling his eyes disparagingly. "I'm sure Blaire would rather hang out with us than play gooseberry to you two."

"Actually," Draco bristled pompously, looking as though he might implode, "Blaire is my best friend who happens to know exactly where her loyalties lie!"

I looked from one to the other as they both turned their heads expectantly towards me, waiting for me to make my decision.

I mean, in the end, it was a no brainer.

And let me tell you, the prefects know how to party.

*****

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

40.3K 914 38
My name is Ophelia Zabini. The Zabini family took me in after my mother died after giving birth to me, and my father not wanting me. I grew up with B...
1M 30.5K 53
Fem-Harry What if Harry Potter had been born a girl? Follow Etta Potter as she discovers there is a lot more to her than just the girl who lives unde...
486K 12.1K 42
It's been two years since the battle of Hogwarts and Hermione Granger and Ginny Weasley have everything they ever wanted. Great friends, amazing boyf...
41.9K 1.3K 38
Ronald Weasley was expecting a normal year, but when Draco Malfoy and Harry Potter's potion explodes... He wasn't loving the idea of staying with Bla...