Blood Bond / VKOOK

By RoroBaka

It all started because of an innocent mistake, It was his fault , not mine. It's all because of him ! Because... More

BIG WARNINGS!
MUST-READ TO UNDERSTAND!
• INTRODUCTION •
Prologue • rules
Chapter 1 • Half - Vampire
Chapter 2 • Vampire blood
Chapter 3 • Dangerous Mistake
Chapter 4 • Blood Bond
Chapter 5 • Cherry Blossom Book
Chapter 6 • Last Time
Chapter 7 • 10 Seconds
Chapter 8 • The beginning
Chapter 9 • Help
Chapter 10 • A Legion
Chapter 11 • Matriarch's care
Chapter 12 • A thirsty day
Chapter 13 • A Promise
Chapter 14 • One goal at a time
Chapter 15 • Desire
Chapter 16 • Dumb and Dumber
Chapter 17 • The Witch
Chapter 18 • The Plan
Chapter 19 • Napiyong
Chapter 20 • Unconsciousness Self
Chapter 21 • Coming Back Home
Chapter 22 • Uncontrollably Confused
Chapter 23 • 6 Months
~ Tagged ~
Chapter 24 • Two Opposite Sides
Chapter 25 • White Eyes
Chapter 26 • How to be a Demon
Chapter 27 • The Reason
Chapter 28 • A Place To Hide
Chapter 29 • Demon's Death
Chapter 30 • Hurtful Past
Chapter 31 • Tonight
Chapter 32 • Scared from 'it'
Chapter 34 • Confession
Chapter 35 • Dim Feelings
Chapter 36 • Farewell
Chapter 37 • Vampire meets Demon
Chapter 38 • Change of Plans
Chapter 39 • Jeon Jun
Chapter 40 • Mysterious House
Chapter 41 • Fairies' Powder
Chapter 42 • Black Blood
Chapter 43 • Judgement
Chapter 44 • Euphoria
Chapter 45 • The One
Chapter 46 • One Legion To Save
Chapter 47 • Lust You Can't Escape
Chapter 48 • Another Goodbye
Chapter 49 • Grandma's Threat
Chapter 50 • No Fear
Chapter 51 • End of Depression
Is it really the end???

Chapter 33 • A Soft Desire

15.8K 844 304
By RoroBaka

can't believe I didn't have A FKING SINGLE DAY TO UPDATE THIS WEEK!!!! ARGHHHHH I WANT TO BREATHHHHH

anygay, sorry for the long wait :c

**

• PREVIOUSLY •

Six months ago: so a vampire girl followed the legion and stayed with them. she and Jeongguk went out to find some blood. they drank from a squirrel :c  Also they ended up having sex.

There was a bad memory from Jeongguk's past, that his father tried to make him kill a bunny. 

Present: The brood made another stop after a long walk. Taehyung walked around in the area, and Jeongguk followed him. They had sex :)

Like always, they ended up arguing, Taehyung teased him and that made Jeongguk angry and attack back. 

They both got to the conclusion that this is so dangerous for them, cuz they may fall in love and they both have reasons why they don't want to.

• PREVIOUSLY •

A BIG REMINDER:

I already mentioned why they don't want to, but if u don't remember then: Taehyung said in one of the recent chapters that he's scared to fall in love with Jeongguk because Jeongguk is a dangerous man, now that he's more connected to his demon side so he's scared to get hurt by him. As you see Jeongguk is still not one minded and he has his 'bipolar' moments. once he wants Tae and second after he hurts him. So Taehyung just wants to be careful. 

About Jeongguk's part: He's scared that he'll fall in love with Taehyung and they will end up bond again, on the last chapter we saw Jeongguk having the temptation to bite him but stopped himself. He doesn't want to 'shut down' his demon-side.

For more questions, you can ask freely!

words: 4611

**

Chapter 33 • A Soft Desire

• FIVE MONTHS AGO 

Jeongguk walked into the house when he could feel his stomach hurting a little bit. Animal blood wasn't such a good idea. But at least he ate something. He had to though.

"Oh, you've been missing for some long time" Suho smiled at the younger who sat next to him at the dining table. Suho sat there with Lay, talked with him about random things.

"Yeah... I went to find some blood..." Jeongguk said, felt a little tired.

Lay smirked while looking at the half-demon, "the vampire was missing too" he pointed it out, sounded like he was hinting on something.

"She also was hungry..." Jeongguk avoided eye contact, he didn't know if he should share the sex scene with them or keep it a secret. He had sex with a vampire, demons usually get disgusted by the thought of it.

"Mhmm... for your dick?" Lay joked around, made his leader laugh out loud.

Jeongguk chuckled out of embarrassment, "I needed to get some stress out..." he admitted. It sounds like an excuse, but it actually was the truth. The last few days Jeongguk could feel himself choking and he didn't know why. 

He had to release some stress out, he needed to breathe a little. 

He wished he could do it with one of his brood members and not with a random vampire, but he had no choice.

"Stress? what stress?" Suho went back to serious, more like worried. Suddenly he could notice Jeongguk's sad eyes, or tired? he wasn't sure.

"I don't know Hyungs..." Jeongguk said this to the two demons who looked at him, "being away from my brood for this long makes me feel ashamed and weak... also I think I used so much energy and power these last few days..."

Suho softly smiled at him, raised his hand only to caress Jeongguk's soft brownish hair, "you did well the last days, you really need to rest a little" he said warmly, made Jeongguk relax into the elder's hand. 

"It's the middle of the day now, go sleep and I'll wake you up" he continued, "tomorrow we gotta continue our lessons, now that you can control your demon-form, we still have to train, so it's gonna be also a big day" he said sincerely, "but I'll let you sleep for some long hours so you'll gain more power" he grinned and Jeongguk smiled back at him.

"Thanks Hyung..." he said tiredly and stood up, "Good morning..." he walked to his temporary room to finally sleep.

Lay looked at his leader, noticed his soft expression towards this half-vampire. "You became so attached to him" he mumbled but the older heard him perfectly. He looked at him and sighed. "I remember when we saved his vampire friend, you were mad at him that he lied, why are you suddenly helping him?"

Suho looked at the dark wooden table, where his hands laid on, "when I saw him running in the forest, I could feel his strong aura... I saw in his expression how hopeless and scared he was," he said with a silent voice, "he can be a good tool for our plan" he raised his head up to look at his legion's member, "he's the son of Jeon Jun," his stare became firmly while saying this bitter name, "with this aura he got, and the power and strength that he will gain from us, he can kill his father,"

Lay knitted his brows while looking at his leader.

"He's the only one who can beat this hideous demon, Jeon Jun"

**

• PRESENT

"I remember it was somewhere around here, right Yoongi?" Hoseok asked while looking around him then his eyes landed on Yoongi who just stood and looked elsewhere boredly. "YAH! HYUNG!" Hoseok raged at him, "can you fucking help?!" this shout made Jimin chuckle while blocking his mouth.

Yoongi rolled his eyes, "can't believe we're really going to meet those elves again" he sighed annoyedly, "we camped over there I remember," he pointed at an area that made him remember the arrow that shoot next to Hoseok's head. "So they gotta be this way" now his finger pointed to a road between trees.

Hoseok nodded and ran to the way Yoongi indicated. Jimin smiled at Yoongi and the two followed Hoseok.

After some minutes they arrived in a familiar area. "I guess it's somewhere here" Yoongi said while looking up at the trees. Hoseok nodded and jumped up to a branch above him. Yoongi and Jimin followed him up.

They noticed the village not so far from them and jumped on the branches to reach it. "Kinda quiet it" Jimin mumbled while looking around, "Oyyyy~ is someone here?" he shouted, but got a smack to his head. 

"Shhh!" Hoseok shushed him, made the other glare at him, "don't yell, we don't know what happened here!"

"What can happen to elves?!" Jimin attacked him back. Elves were the lasts to be in a war.

Suddenly they heard something breaking from a house near them. They looked at each other and ran to the house. They opened the door only to see a sobbing elf on the ground and a broken vase next to her.

"W-what do you want?! you took everything! p-please- give my g-group back..." she whined and blocked her face with her two palms. The three vampires looked at each other with a confused expression.

"What the fuck are you mumbling about?" Yoongi attacked her with no heart, made Jimin give him a little push, signaling him to be softer, but Yoongi only rolled his eyes in return.

"Where are the others?" Hoseok asked with a sweet voice, walked one step forward to her but her body flinched and moved back. They were so confused with this scared elf, they didn't see her before so they didn't know if she was part of the clan or not.

"P-please!!! please! leave me alone! please!" she cried out, her eyes were red and swollen from over crying.

Jimin put his hand on Hoseok's shoulder, motioned him to move aside and let the purest vampire handle it. "Can you tell us what's going on? we aren't here to hurt you" he said softly, his voice was soothing and relaxing. Yoongi loved his voice the best.

The elf looked up at him, "w-what are you?" she asked. To remind, elves can't recognize auras and the difference between the species. This is their biggest weakness.

"We're vampires, look-" Jimin retorted and showed his fangs and red eyes.

Her eyes widened with realization. They weren't demons.

She let a small cry out before wiping her tears away, "d-demons were here... they took everyone with them... I wasn't here when it happened," she slowly stood up, Jimin helped her when he noticed her stumbling and trembling, "I came back when it was quiet like this... the trees told me what happened here..." she looked only at Jimin's eyes, she felt like she can trust him.

Jimin looked over his shoulder at his Hyungs to see their mad expression, and then back at her, "when did it happen?"

"A few hours ago... in the middle of the night... I came back three hours ago" she said while Jimin moved one step back, released her hands, "the trees told me that they searched for vampires, but I don't understand! why did they take my clan???" she whined with a pout.

The vampires' eyes widened when they looked at each other, they could understand that they all were in a big danger, luckily they could walk freely at days.

"So the demons know about this place..." Yoongi got to another conclusion, "don't think it's a good idea to stay here for the night..."

"W-what?" the elf looked at them confused.

Yoongi sighed in return and turned to the exit, "I'll go look around here, maybe I'll find something" he mumbled and walked out of the house.

"I... I'll go with him" Jimin smiled at Hoseok who cocked a brow, and ran out of the house after his Hyung.

Hoseok looked at them walking away and then looked at the girl. "So... uhm... we need a place to hide for tonight and because we befriended your Matriach, Jihyo, so I've thought we could stay here"

"You know Jihyo?" her eyes shined and Hoseok smiled with a nod.

He sat down on the ground and started to tell her about how they met and how he helped her.

Jimin walked beside Yoongi with a smile while the older scanned the whole village around him. The two walked further away from the house Hoseok and the elf stayed.

"What should we do? we gotta stay here for the night..." Jimin said and looked at the older with his brows up.

"Yeah... we'll let Namjoon decide I guess..." Yoongi retorted with his calmed voice. "I don't see any signs of a battle or something similar... I don't think someone wrestled here..." he thought out loud.

"Do you think maybe they now cooperate with the demons?" Jimin asked worriedly, he hoped this will never happen, they were so nice.

"I'm not sure... if they did then why they left this elf alone here? something is odd here..." his steps stopped while sighing. He looked at Jimin who looked back at him with his doll confused eyes.

Then he looked over his shoulder at the house where Hoseok was, noticed it was kinda far from where they were. He again looked at Jimin who now was closer to him.

"What happened Hyungie?" he asked with his cute voice which made Yoongi's heart skip a beat.

He grabbed his arm and pulled him after him, made the younger yelp from the unexpected.

He entered a random house and closed the wooden door behind him. He capped Jimin's cheeks and kissed him hungrily, like he waited for this moment for so long, and he really did.

They didn't have their alone time from the moment they left the mansion. Finally, they get this chance, and Yoongi for sure will take advantage of it.

Jimin moaned into the elder's mouth when he felt him biting his lower lip and pulling it out. He also felt Yoongi's hands on his plump asscheeks, grabbing and squeezing it.

"H-hyung~" he moaned out when he fell down on a soft mattress, "you're so eager Hyung~" Jimin managed to say before Yoongi caught his lips again with his own. 

Jimin felt the other's tongue entering his mouth so he could insert and explore every inch inside. He moaned out, let the older swallow his whimpers.

Yoongi opened the younger's legs only to grit his crotch into together. Jimin moaned louder into the elder's mouth, let a little of saliva drop on his cheek. "H-hyu-ng" he broke the kiss only to whine out.

Yoongi's press became firmly which made Jimin close his thighs around Yoongi's waist. "t-they will s-see us..."

"Then let's do it quickly" Yoongi smirked while making eye contact with the other, noticed his swollen lips and the wet saliva around his mouth which made his lips shiny and pretty.

Jimin bit his lower lip and nodded, capped his face only to pull him down to his lips. 

They continued to kiss when Yoongi's hand slid down into his pants, squeezed lightly his crotch which made him moan out and tighten his hold around Yoongi's neck.

Yoongi moved back only to take Jimin's pants off, let the dick out visibly to the air. He smirked while staring at the beautiful crotch in front of him, "how gorgeous you are" he mumbled but Jimin heard him perfectly. His cheeks blushed while looking at Yoongi's deep stare.

"Hyung..." Jimin whispered and opened his legs widely, showed him his hole that was twitching by the other's stare.

Yoongi looked up at Jimin's embarrassed eyes, and then smirked. He wet his two fingers with his saliva and entered them into Jimin's hole. "this face of yours..." the older whispered while playing inside the younger, made him moan out loud, "...I'm the only one who can see this expression, understood?" he bent his back down so their faces could be close, and he showed his threatening eyes.

Jimin nodded quickly like a cute puppy when his mouth let out loud and beautiful moans, "y-yes H-hyung- ah~ y-yes~"

Yoongi didn't wait so long, he knew Jimin can handle his big member now. He took his dick out of his pants and entered into him in one push, Jimin was about to shout out but Yoongi blocked his mouth quickly so Hoseok or the other girl won't hear them, "you're mine, Park Jimin" he whispered with a heavy voice, gave chills into Jimin's body.

Jimin whimpered and moaned into the big hand, he could feel each push into him, how it slid on his walls, how it hit his prostate each time. 

He felt warm inside his whole body. Feeling his precious Hyung once again after long days, it was the best thing he could ask for now. The thought that this will end shortly because of Hoseok and the girl, made him kinda depressed.

He wanted Yoongi to fuck him all day, like they used to in these six months.

He was so glad that he didn't bond with Jeongguk eventually. Yoongi gave him such other feelings, special and deeper feelings.

He was sure that he can bond with Min Yoongi without dying at the end. He knew that Min Yoongi was his one.

But, can he have those feelings with other vampires too? No one said that there's only one for each vampire... it's not like werewolves that they have their one mate. 

It's something that bothered him before, but still, he couldn't know the answer. He didn't know who to ask, or maybe he was afraid of the answer?

Jimin looked into Yoongi's eyes, noticed how the older couldn't move his gaze away. It seemed like Jimin was everything he sees.

He nodded when the hand still gave him a hard time to breathe. He grabbed the elder's hand and let it down, "m-mhm... I'm yours" he said softly and quickly bit his lower lip to avert his moan break out to the air.

Yoongi's eyes softened and Jimin could notice it. Then a gentle and sweet smile showed on the elder's face. It gave Jimin butterflies inside his stomach, gave him goosebumps all over his body, made his heart thump much faster.

Yoongi's smile became bigger when his cheeks brushed into a soft red. He linked his forehead to the younger's and closed his eyes.

Jimin's eyes were opened, looked at the close face that was in front of him. He could feel the elder's thrust became lighter. He rose his hand up and caressed Yoongi's cheek, made him open his eyes and look back at him.

They both didn't say anything, they moved closer and locked their lips together with a soft touch.

It wasn't their first soft sex. They used to have moments like this some time to time. And each time, it felt so precious and warming.

Yoongi broke the kiss only to focus on his thrusts. He pushed a little rougher but his eyes still were soft looking at the messing boy who blocked his moans with his own hand.

Short minutes passed and they had to finish quickly before Hoseok will search for them. Yoongi's grip on Jimin's waist tightened when he felt himself close to climax.

"H-hyung- Hyunggg~" Jimin touched his own dick with his free hand, started to pump it. After short seconds he let his semen out to his palm. Blocked it so it won't spread all around their shirts.

Yoongi groaned when he pushed stronger and faster. Each push he felt his semen close to shoot out. He bent down, their faces were close when Jimin's hands grabbed Yoongi's shoulder and back neck. They both moaned out with their lips brushing together. After short seconds, Yoongi let his semen out into the younger, made their last moan out.

Deep breathes were heard in the small room. They panted and tried to catch their breath.

Yoongi straightened up and took his dick out. He noticed a mattress throw down to the floor. He grabbed it and cleaned them up. 

He sat down on the bed, helped Jimin to sit up. Jimin immediately capped his face and they kissed sweetly.

The door suddenly opened while revealing Hoseok's confused face.

"Dafuq guys?!" he glared at them, saw their half-naked bodies.

"H-Hobi..." Jimin mumbled, staring with wide eyes at his friend.

"What the hell are you two doing?!" Hoseok walked into the room, didn't mind seeing their naked crotch, he saw them naked plenty of times before.

"W-we..." Jimin mumbled, thought about an answer.

"We just had sex, what's the problem?" Yoongi retorted with his raspy and calm voice. It's not a big deal if you won't make it a big deal.

"That's so not fair!" Hoseok whined, "you think about your own pleasure! what about me?! I need sex too! someone have sex with me!" he demanded obliviously. No one knew about Yoongi's and Jimin's thing. They kept it a secret all this time and avoided to play around with other people. 

They felt good with each other so they didn't want anyone else. But still, they couldn't say that they were in a relationship because it wasn't allowed in the mansion, and even now.

Jimin looked at Yoongi, waited to see his expression or hear his reply, but the older looked at Hoseok with an apathetic face.

"I'll do it" Jimin volunteered, made Yoongi look at him with wide and angry eyes. 

"Oh yayyy~ I'm topping this time!" Hoseok said it like they did it last week. But their last time was way beyond six months ago. 

Jimin looked back at Yoongi with his frowned brows. Yoongi's expression changed into an unreadable expression and just stood up. "enjoy, I'll go out" he zipped his pants and walked past Hoseok.

Jimin bit his lower lip while his eyes still were looking at Yoongi's back disappearing behind the door.

"Oh yes~ let's do it Jiminie! it's been such a long time! my dick is huge and ready!" Hoseok cheered with his huge shining smile. He walked closer to the younger while taking his dick out.

"Hyung I don't feel like for another round, I'll give you a blowjob" Jimin said softly, his eyes looked down sadly at the ground when the other vampire cocked a brow.

"Ooof~" he pouted, "how can you get tired after one round!" he whined when his dick was already out, "fine... at least something" he sighed and Jimin nodded, started with the action.

Yoongi sat on the wooden floor, his legs swang in the air while his eyes looked between the trees. "stop standing there, if you want to join just come" he said when he could feel a presence behind him.

The person's body startled and they slowly walked and sat next to him, "you give a very uncomfortable vibe" it was the elf that left in the village.

"I just don't like people" he retorted sincerely, his eyes still looked straight, didn't meet with her confused eyes.

There was silence between them, only the leaves could be heard in the background. They sat in another area away from the house where Jimin and Hoseok were. His head filled with Jimin showing Hoseok this lewd face of his, let him hear his beautiful moans, let him kiss his soft lips, touch his small body...

He sighed when he tried to push those thoughts away, it only hurt him. He looked at the girl who played with her fingers, "maybe my brood and other broods will come here to stay the night, is that ok with you?"

The girl looked at him with her brows up, "you really think I can take care of some broods when all my village is gone?"

Yoongi saw the pain in her eyes, she was right though, "I don't ask you to take care of us, we just need to sleep here tonight" he said with his raspy and stern voice.

She rolled her eyes and looked away, "I don't know... all I want is to be with my clan again... this is all I think about right now"

Yoongi looked at her, his eyes softened a little which was odd. But it was only because the thought of losing his brood crossed his mind. 

"There's gonna be a big war soon, we will find your clan and save them" he said without thinking. He can't promise something like that, and saying this is close to promising, especially when her eyes widened with hope and trust.

"Really?!" she smiled widely and Yoongi immediately regretted his words.

"W-well u-uhm- we will try" he looked away, felt sorry for blurting out without thinking.

"Thank you Oppa! this is amazing!" she jumped on him and hugged him. At the same time, Jimin and Hoseok walked closer to them, they finished their 'action' and searched for Yoongi. The two saw them hugging, or more exactly the elf hugged Yoongi, his body indeed flinched for a second but he didn't push her away.

Jimin's eyes stared at them while clenching his hands into fists. 

The girl's eyes opened, noticed them approaching. Yoongi could feel Jimin's presence when he got closer. He was too familiar with this presence. He raised his hands and moved her away.

"Ah sorry! I got too excited" she giggled.

"About what?" Hoseok asked with a smile, stood behind Yoongi.

"He said that he'll find my clan and save them!"

"I'll try to" Yoongi corrected her, his voice sounded tired. He stood up and turned only to make eye contact with Jimin.

Hoseok chuckled in the background, "well I hope we will find them!" he said to the girl who smiled widely, "let's go Hyung, we gotta let Namjoon know" he looked at Yoongi, saw him staring deeply at Jimin but didn't put thought into it.

"I'm gonna stay here" Yoongi didn't move his glance away for long seconds and at the end of the sentence he looked at Hoseok. Just not to make their gazes too obvious.

"What? why?" Hoseok startled and Jimin knitted his brows in unpleasant.

"Just to make sure that everything is ok around here before they all come" he said, looked around him but not at Jimin's eyes. Now all his attention was on Hoseok.

"Mmm... ok then" Hoseok shrugged and started to walk away a little, "then let's go Jiminie"

Jimin walked closer to Yoongi, tried to make eye contact with him but the older looked away, "can we talk?"

"You should hurry guys" Yoongi moved away and raised his voice. He walked away to the other way just to show Jimin that he wasn't interested in contacting him right now.

Jimin bit his lower lip with anger, "fuck you" he hissed before Yoongi managed to get further away, and walked to Hoseok.

Hoseok didn't really understand what they were mumbling over there and he really didn't care. He looked at Jimin's angry expression and just walked beside him down from the tree.

The elf didn't really understand what was going on, but she could feel the heavy atmosphere. "So... what should we do?" she smiled at the vampire who sighed in return.

"I'm going to sleep" he said shortly and disappeared into one of the houses.

**

Namjoon and the others continued to walk calmly. The sun still was up but was blocked by the leaves, which made Taehyung's heart calm a little.

He still had a trauma from the sun. The occurrence that happened six months ago, when he broke his bond with Jeongguk, gave him the worst trauma. He always hated the sun, but now, it scared him, made him feel weaker and so small.

At the start it was even worst, he literally blocked his windows in his room, and when he accidentally saw the sun through the window he would have been shouting and trembling.

Now he got better, thanks to Jin who read books on how to recover from trauma, he gave him lessons and help. Thanks to Jin he now could walk with the others in this forest.

Taehyung was now away from Jeongguk. His hands hugged himself to keep warm from the deep thoughts that crossed his mind all this time. 

Jeongguk tried really hard to ignore Taehyung, but after this sex with him, after feeling him once again, it all made him remember and miss him. 

His demon-side started to get softer to Taehyung... 

But he didn't want to lose his demon power...

What should he do now?

"Oh!" a loud voice was heard out of Hongjoong's mouth, "aren't they...?" he noticed some people on the horizon, not so far from them.

Namjoon's eyes lit up, a smile smeared up slowly on his face, "that's them" he nodded while looking at them.

"YOOO!!!" Jackson shouted with excitement and jumped with his hand up, waved it so they could notice him. All heads rose up and their eyes met the others.

Smiles showed on some of them when they increased their steps. "HEYY!" a voice heard from one of them.

"You know what that means..." Jaebeom said silently to Namjoon when their eyes didn't leave the other broods in front of them.

Namjoon nodded, "I guess tomorrow we will start our plan" he smirked with the thought of starting a war against the demons.

**

uhmmmm... the main action is going to happen soon!

A lot of surprising turns are gonna be in the next chapters so stay tuned!

Hope you guys are safe! and have a great day! ♥

**

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IM SO EXCITEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.6K 81 3
❝ I will never leave you. ❞ ❝ Never? ❞ ❝ Never. ❞ 【S!FOC X Chiba Mamoru】 All rights goes to Naoko Takeuchi and Tōei Animation expect for my character...
806K 52.7K 27
Fed up by the confessions he always receives, Taehyung, who is straight and never been attracted to men, thought of a way to drive those 'perfect' gi...
1.5M 66.9K 49
Yoongi and Taehyung are cousins that run a successful flower farm. They're businessmen by day, and slick fuckboys by night...well scratch that, they'...
1.9M 105K 54
Jeon Jeongguk feels high when he's on his motorbike. The satisfaction that he gets when he's rushing in the lane with a speed of light is unexplainab...