QUEEN OF FALCON

By stellaandmybella

"She was like a sweet nectar" "He was the darkest nightmare to the underworld... FALCON- A face unknown to th... More

Copyright
Main Characters
List of Characters
List of Characters
♣Chapter 1♣
♣Chapter 2♣
♣Chapter 3♣
♣Chapter 4♣
♣Chapter 5♣
♣Chapter 6♣
♣Chapter 7♣
♣Chapter 8♣
♣Chapter 9♣
♣Chapter 10♣
♣Chapter 11♣
♣Chapter 12♣
♣Chapter 13♣
♣Chapter 14♣
♣Chapter 15♣
♣Chapter 16♣
♣Chapter 17♣
♣Chapter 18♣
Announcement
♣Chapter 19♣
♣Chapter 20♣
♣Chapter 21♣
♣Chapter 22♣
♣Chapter 23♣
♣Chapter 24♣
♣Chapter 25♣
♣Chapter 26♣
♣Chapter 27♣
♣Chapter 28♣
♣Chapter 29♣
♣Chapter 30♣
♣Chapter 31♣
♣Chapter 32♣
♣Chapter 33♣
♣Chapter 34♣
♣Chapter 35♣
♣Chapter 36♣
♣Chapter 37♣
♣Chapter 38♣
♣Chapter 40♣
♣Chapter 41♣
♣Chapter 42♣
♣Chapter 43♣
♣Chapter 44♣
♣Chapter 45♣
♣Chapter 46♣
♣Chapter 47♣
♣Chapter 48♣
♣Chapter 49♣
♣Chapter 50♣
♣Chapter 51♣
♣Chapter 52♣
♣Chapter 53♣
♣Chapter 54♣
♣Chapter 55♣
♣Chapter 56♣
♣Chapter 57♣
♣Chapter 58♣
♣Chapter 59♣
♣Chapter 60♣
♣Chapter 61♣
♣Chapter 62♣
♣Chapter 63♣
♣Chapter 64♣
♣Chapter 65♣
♣Chapter 66♣
♣Chapter 67♣
♣Chapter 68♣
♣Chapter 69♣
♣Chapter 70♣
♣Chapter 71♣
♣Chapter 72♣
♣Chapter 73♣
♣Chapter 74♣
♣Chapter 75♣
♣Chapter 76♣
♣Chapter 77♣
♣Chapter 78♣
♣Chapter 79♣
♣Chapter 80♣
♣Chapter 81♣
♣Chapter 82♣
♣Chapter 83 ♣
♣Epilogue♣

♣Chapter 39♣

2.6K 115 5
By stellaandmybella

After enjoying their dinner, as they were ambling down the beach, it took Zacharias by surprise, when she questioned him whether he had any past flings. Now this was the great opportunity,  to get a reaction out of her and get a glimpse of her feelings for him by teasing her a little.

"Do you really want to know?" He asked, smirking mischievously, as he watched her nodding her head reluctantly.

"Well...." He started dragging out his words, turning his back towards her. "If you so wish to know, then I can't help but be honest with you...Adiva, there had been actually tonnes of women whom I've slept with. In the morning, as soon as I went to the office, two or three during lunch breaks and then later in the evening and at least four at night." He cringed in disgust as he spoke. Yet he lied in ease, just to get a reaction out of her. "What can I do? Women fall all over me and I do love to please them...After all, I am a man, I've my own needs...Well, do you want to hear how I am in bed, so that you will be prepared when we fornicate our marriage? What say?" He continued and looked behind him to find her already gone...

'How couldn't I hear her footsteps?'

His eyes wandered around to find her sitting on the sand far away from him. He sighed and walked towards her to find her wiping her tears, as soon as she sensed his presence. Had he not been looking intently at her, he would have not even realized her crying.

Sitting behind her, he caged her body in his, as he tried to talk to her, kissing her shoulder. She cringed and scrunched her nose, asking him not to kiss her with those same lips, that kissed other women. It was adorable as she blurted out, that he had beautiful lips. First she had called him handsome and now she thought he had beautiful lips. What all thoughts would he hear from her about him, if he continued teasing her?

But soon his plans were thwarted off by her, as soon as she made an excuse of being tired...He knew she was clearly vexed at him. Not wanting to continue anymore, he got up and threw her on his shoulders, making her yelp in surprise. She started hitting him with her tiny fists as she protested to put her down, while he carried her towards his next surprise. He had to spank her cute soft ass before threatening her that he will do more if she won't keep her mouth shut. Now, that really shut her up.

'God they are so soft...' He thought. Though it was not the first time, he was watching this beautiful view.

He stopped as soon as they reached their destination, and pulled her down. He laid on the soft mattress as she got herself busy admiring the view, before pulling her on top of him, making her soft body collide against his. She was still adamant on going back. Zacharias thought of not pressing the matter anymore and explained her everything, that he was a celibate and never entertained any women throughout his life, and that she is the one whom he loves and will always be the one.

He could see herself relaxing at his confession, while he leaned forward and captured her soft lips in his. Her lips were like a fucking drug for him. The one without which he won't survive. He rolled over making her lie on the mattress without breaking the kiss. Her delicate fingers moving into his brown hairs were stirring various sensations within him making him groan. Her soft moans were the best music that he had ever heard.

She broke the kiss gasping for air, while he moved downwards, kissing and nipping her jaw and the side of her neck, as he licked and sucked her soft milk white skin. She turned her her providing him better access.

'Hmm, my little vixen is learning..'

Sucking on her sweet spot, he bit her there enough to tear the skin, making her scream his name. Her calling out his name itself was a major turn on for him. He wandered, how bewitching she would look, when he would pound into her sweetness hard and fast while making her cum again and again, as she would scream and moan his name while writhing under him. The thought itself made him hard even more, as he scraped his teeth, placing wet kisses on her soft milky breasts.

He gazed at her flustered form, capturing the moment in his eyes. Oh how badly he wanted to take her right under the moonlit sky and between the roars of the sea waves. Her moans would echo like a melody on this calm and serene beach.

"Mine!!" He growled, as he traced his thumb on the spot where he had just marked her. "I Love You my sweet wife.." He declared his love once again, making her cheeks turn red.

What came as a shock to him was, when she confessed that she liked him. He couldn't believe his ears at that moment. Raising her head, she kissed his cheeks, but instead he leaned down and captured her lips into a mouth watering kiss.

Zacharias loved talking to her in Russian, whenever he didn't wanted her to know his thoughts for her that would scare her away. He loved the way she would get restless, curious to know what he spoke.

Placing her on himself, he pecked her forehead, as they laid under the stars, enjoying each others company, while cuddling and having random talks in between.

After an hour or so, he found her trying hard to keep her eyes open, hence he thought to call it a night and helped her up before walking towards the car. Zacharias couldn't contain his amusement, as he watched her squealing and running in excitement as soon as her eyes landed on the car. Now, this was one of the reactions he wanted to see. Yet he couldn't help but worry when she ran towards the car, afraid of her falling and getting hurt.

"Did we come in this car?" She asked, gushing in excitement as she gawked at the sports vehicle with her big doe eyes. He nodded, pulling her by her waist and kissing her temple.

Ushering her inside, he drove the car, while she remained busy inspecting the interiors of the car in delirium.

"We are home love" He announced, as he parked the car in front of the garage, but instead found her sleeping soundly leaning against the car window. He smiled, shaking his head as he got down the car. Reaching towards her side, he removed his coat while opening the car door and covered her body and hairs with the shawl and his coat. She stirred in her sleep, while he picked her in his arms.

"Shh...Sleep love...I've got you.." He whispered softly, as he carried her inside making her snuggle more into his chest.

Zacharias laid her on the bed as soon as he reached their room. Closing the door behind him, he changed his clothes, before coming back to bed.

"Zhena wake up...You need to change your clothes...." He spoke softly, leaning towards her while lightly patting her cheeks.

"Hmm" She hummed while still sleepy.

It was obvious she was too tired. He didn't wanted to wake her up, but was afraid, the dress would make her uncomfortable while she slept.

"Fine, if you don't wake up, I'll do it..." She was too tired to hear him.

"Later it is then..." He mumbled and started unzipping her gown, making her jolt awake from her sleep.

"No! I'm not ready!!" She jumped up like a bunny, shouting and scooting away from him, falling in the process.

Chuckling at her clumsy act, he spoke, "I didn't knew you had that thought in your mind."

"No...I didn't....You tried to..." She tried explaining, when he cut her talk.

"I was trying to change you into comfortable clothes, but now that you are awake, I'm sure you don't need my help. Or else, I won't mind.." He added with a sly smirk.

"No..No...I'm going.." She spoke hurriedly, as she scampered towards the closet.

Just then, he heard his phone ring, "What the fuck do you want Charlie?" Zacharias growled, embitteringly.

'Someone has to ruin it, whenever I am spending some peaceful time.'

"I-I am sorry to disturb you sir, but there are certain documents that need your earnest attention for tomorrow's meetings. I just called you to inform you that I've emailed them." Charlie replied, his voice trembling in fear.

"And why the fuck didn't you thought of informing me before?"

"I did tried to call you sir, but your phone was unavailable."

"Fine, I'll see to it.." Zacharias replied, before disconnecting the call.

Sighing, he reached the laptop. Opening his emails, he started going through the files. It was only 5mins, when he heard his wife speak, "No!" She whined.

Confused, he peered his eyes in her direction to find a scowl formed on her face.

"What?" He asked, raising his eyebrows.

"You are tired too, yet here you are, working on your laptop when its time to sleep." She complained.

"Sleep love, I'll be there in 10mins."

But instead of obeying him, she snatched the laptop from his hands and placed it back on the table, while he looked at her in bewilderment.

"Now, common.." She pulled him with her, making him lie on the bed.

"I didn't knew you care so much about me.." He smirked making her cheeks go red.

"O-Of course I care about you...You are my husband, remember? Now, common lets sleep." She said, lying beside him.

He chuckled while pulling her by her waist and kissing her shoulder, as he mumbled, "Goodnight love..."

"Goodnight Zacharias..." She replied, before dozing off to sleep.

*********

Zacharias groaned with his eyes closed, as he dejectedly patted his hand on the bed. 'Where did she go?' He wandered, opening his eyes. His eyes scanned the room in the dim light of the night lamp. There she was...Sitting on her prayer mat, her legs folded, her hands raised in front of her face, supplicating her prayers to God. This was one of the sight he loved the most.

She resembled an angel from high above. Her alluring face depicting divinity. Her innocence calling out for God. Zacharias had seen her praying many times before too, and it gave him a strange kind of peace whenever he watched her pray...It felt as if he was watching an angel pray in peace.

He closed her eyes, as soon as she completed her prayers, waiting for her to join him. Zacharias felt the bed dip beside him. He slowly opened his eyes and found her back turned towards him, as she lay on the bed. Not liking the position, he pulled her in his arms, making her head rest on his chest.

"You are awake..." She spoke, peering her eyes and raised her head looking at him.

"Couldn't sleep without my angel, what can I say, I am used to sleeping with my wife..." He replied.

"Liar....You did sleep without me for three nights, when you had been to LA. You didn't even bother to reply my texts and calls..." She was quick to complain, with a scowl on her face.

"I had accidentally left my personal phone in my office and had only carried my business phone with me. That is why, I couldn't call or reply to your texts and calls. I actually saw it when I went back to the office yesterday morning." He explained.

"Then why didn't you call me as soon as you got back?" She pouted.

"Cause I thought of surprising you.." He replied softly, as he caressed her hairs.

"Oh" She replied, her mouth forming an 'O' shape.

"What time will you be leaving for the university?" Zacharias inquired after sometime.

"At 9"

"Fine, I'll drop you off today.."

"Y-You will drop me?"

"Hmm... Aren't you happy?"

"No..No...I was just confirming...I really am happy.."

He smiled, "Sleep some more Zhena, you need to wake up in next two hours.." He spoke caressing her.

She hummed in response laying her head back on his chest as he pulled her back to sleep.

********

The sound of clattering of something on the floor, diverted Zacharias' attention towards the closet. "What happened Adiva? Are you okay?" He called out from the bedroom. Hearing no response, he walked towards the closet and instantly regretted as he saw the scene in front of him.

"Fuck!!!" He cursed under his breath, as he saw his wife looking at the fallen gun on the floor with wide eyes.

'How could I be so careless? How could I forget it, and to top it all keep it in an open?'

She looked at him, sensing his presence, "Zacharias, there is a gun in our closet..."

Quickly walking past her, he picked the gun and placed it on his waist. "Yes Adiva, that is for protection. I always keep it with me, it's just that you happened to notice it now..."

"But you already have so many guards for that, then why do you need a gun? And from whom do you need protection? Who is after you? Are you in danger?"

'Oh my dear wife, I myself am a danger....' He thought, at her naivety.

"No, I am not in danger, but as I said, we can't trust anyone, it's just for self defense. We never know, what will happen when. And also the guards won't be there all the time to protect us, we just need to be ready in every situation...There is nothing serious, so don't worry your pretty little head, okay?" He tried convincing her.

She nodded her head, making him sigh in relief.

"Come, let's get down for the breakfast. Later, I will drop you off at the university...." Pulling her by her waist, he ushered her downstairs.

"Adiva!!!!! Bro!!!!" They were greeted with Khristina's overly excited squeal, as she ran towards them, as soon as they descended the last steps.

"Alyosha proposed me yesterday....He took me to a nice romantic place, and proposed me after the dinner..." She chirped, exhibiting the diamond on her ring finger.

"About time....." Zacharias muttered under his breath. Alyosha had already asked his permission some days ago, so he knew about it.

"Did you say something brother?" She raised her eyebrow.

"Congratulations..." He spoke, kissing her forehead and started walking towards the dining room.

"Congrats Khristina, I am so happy for you...." Adiva embraced her smiling happily.

"Isn't it beautiful?" She gushed happily.

"Indeed it is..." Adiva replied, as they walked behind him.

They all had their breakfast, discussing Khristina and Alyosha's marriage. After breakfast, Zacharias drove his wife to the university and dropped her off, but not before kissing her goodbye, leaving her all flustered.

Another Chapter of the story.....

Don't forget to Vote, Comment, Follow, Like and Share my story...

Enjoy reading...

Until then, Good Bye!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

938K 27.7K 38
Nov, 09, 2020 : #1 in romance May, 14, 2021 : #1in respect May, 14, 2021 : #4 in lovestory "Don't try and act all nice to me. I know girls like you...
150K 2.2K 23
Mature content | Her father died with his only wish that his daughter was to succeed academically- no distractions by any means. She grew up le...
1.4M 40.7K 44
Clara Bowen has had a troubled life. Her family, being very religous, has entrapped her into a life hidden from the real world. Now Clara is given th...
792K 40.8K 43
21+ He is a youngest business typhoon, a billionaire. One of the Supreme powers of the country. No one dares to say no to him. A man loved by many bu...