Alpha King's Runt

By Mooka1

Do me a solid and try it out ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10

Chapter 6

4.8K 166 19
By Mooka1

My eyes starting darting around trying to find something to help me before Mason got involved and by the looks of it I didn't have long.

Why does fate hate me so much.

I'm not a Saint but I'm not the spawn of satan.

Well I am but I didn't fully inherit the evil gene.

God forgive me for what I'm about to do.

My hand snaked down kinda like it did with the rapist but this time the target was a little more personal.

I grabbed a hold of his balls and yanked them roughly and he made between a whimper and a growl.

“That's right I got your balls bitch."I shouted doing a mental happy dance as he kept howling in pain unintentionally backing off of me.

I stood up and out of habit ran to JJ.

“It's ok baby girl you did good."She crooned walking up to me wrapping me inside her arms as I let the part of me that was absolutely terrified out.

“Your hand."Dylan's voice gasped and both JJ and I looked down and saw blood covering my fingernails of the hand I yanked with.

“Oh shit."I muttered seeing the blood went down to the tops of my fingers.

My dad's wolf ran into forest still whimpering but I was still fascinated by my nails.

“Are you ok."Mason asked and I nodded burying my head JJ's shoulder and she held me tighter.

“Why did you call the Alpha daddy."

Dylan asked and I glared at him.

“Nothing gets by you does it."

“What can I say it's a gift."He shrugged.

“It's time to come clean."JJ sung and I nodded in agreement.

“The Alpha of this pack is one sick puppy he ma-"

“Charlene."JJ said sternly and I pouted in annoyance.

“You haven't told him."My dad's voice sneered from the left of me and I felt my top lip curl in disgust.

“Why would I he's Katie's mate."I hissed at my dad and he looked taken back.

“Damn straight."

“I have to go."I spat at my dad.

And to my surprise it wasn't Mason who pulled me back this time.It was JJ.

“Dammit Charlie stop it."She hissed at me and I stared at her with wide eyes.

“Your gonna tell your ass of a father that your going to the shitty state of Oregon with your true mate who is the Alpha King and that Katie could go fuck herself because I will be dammed if you reject him because your dad wants his whore of a daughter to mate with him."

Shock filled my body.

“Aren't you technically calling Charlene a whore."Dylan asked but everybody ignored him.

JJ never talked to me like that and it really hurt my feelings.

“Ouchie."I mumbled putting my hand over my heart as JJ glared at me and I huffed before glancing at my seething dad.

“I'll do that later."I said backing up slowly.

“No you'll do it now."JJ ordered and I pursed my lips debating with myself.

“Um you heard what she said right."I asked my dad pointing to JJ.

My dad nodded glaring at me his body slowly sinking into a pouncing position.

“None of it is true I was just asking Alpha Mason if I could be apart of the wedding party because I'm assuming he's gonna be the dominate one in the relationship unless he ends up being a total submissive bitch who let's his Luna step all over him and this whole Mr. Tough guy act is fake."I rambled on only to be pulled into a hard vibrating chest.

“Apparently not."JJ snickered and I glared at her.

“We need to reestablish what best friends mean."I growled out and she shrugged.

“I thought our relationship worked perfectly for us."

“So did I but for some reason you are ignoring all the best friends rules that we both agreed to and signed."

“You guys are weird."Dylan snorted.

“Says the one who's arm should've healed at least twenty minutes ago."

JJ said and my eyes shot down to the still bleeding bite mark.

“I know and it's burning now."Dylan whined and I rolled my eyes.

“Maybe your wolf is defective."I shrugged and he pouted.

“Hurtful."

“My deepest apologizes ."I mocked smiling brightly.

“Do you guys always do this." Aphrodite asked irritation seeping deep into her voice.

“Do what."JJ asked curiously.

“Stray off of subject."Mason answered.

“I don't think so."I answered.

“What were we talking about anyway."JJ asked and I shrugged not having a clue.

“The conversation that tiggered all these other subjects or the last discussion."

“I'll take main conversation for two hundred Alex."JJ said brightly and I rolled my eyes.

“You were yelling at Charlene for giving her mate up to a whore whose name is Katie."

“Oh yea."I mused.

“So are you ready to confront your parents."JJ asked pushing me forward.

“Are you ready to confront yours."I shot back and she frowned at me.

“I'll do it only if you come with me." JJ agreed grabbing my hand and I nodded and we started walking towards my dad's pack before I stopped.

“Wait."I muttered and she looked at me.

“Are you chickening out."JJ asked angrily and I rolled my eyes brushing my hair over my mark and jogging back towards Dylan.

“We need you to come with us."I sighed and he raised an eyebrow.

“Why don't you just ask your mates." He asked as JJ ran back after she saw what I was doing.

“I didn't know we were playing 20 fucking questions."She growled tugging at his arm trying to pull him.

“I asked one question."He protested pouting and I rolled my eyes.

“Can you just please just help us."I asked politely smiling widely revealing my bright white teeth.

“Is it something illegal."He asked smiling slyly.

“Not so far but it could escalade to something like that."JJ said slowly carefully choosing her words.

“Wait aren't you apart of a pack that's supposed to enforce the law."I asked and he shrugged.

“As long as we don't kill anybody I'm sure your mate could look over it but if we do everybody is responsible for they're own kill."He said firmly.

“I can live with that."I agreed pulling him only to be spun around and my wolf yipped happily as Mason's face came into view.

“Where are you going."He growled and I blinked slowly.

“Did you not just here the whole conversation JJ and I just had."I asked making sure my hair hadn't moved.

He growled at me and I shrugged it off as him being moody for some odd reason.

“Can we go our is this lovers spat not quite over yet."JJ asked and Mason glared at her making her shrink back and cringe.

I  angrily growled at Mason making his attention snap back to me and he bared his sharp gleaming teeth at me making my cringe on the inside.

“We're leaving now."Aphrodite said grabbing JJ by her elbow.

“I don't wanna go anymore."JJ said trying to pull away.

I reached for JJ but a large warm hand clasped both my hands in turning me around pulling me into Mason's warm body.

“Let me go."I whined struggling in his grip.

“Don't breath Charlie."JJ called before her yells became muffled and somebody put something over my face.

I tensed up not breathing.

“Your either going to pass out from the lack of oxygen or by breathing in the chloroform your choice."Mason voice purred next to my ear and I threw my head back trying to nail him in the nose.

“Naughty kitten."He purred placing my hands behind my back as black spots danced in my vision.

I couldn't hold my breath anymore and took a huge gulp of air only to breath in the chemicals.

It didn't take long before my body become heavy and I started fighting a losing battle.

The last thing I heard was Mason chuckling.

_______________________________________
I finally updated.

Somebody asked me what happened to chapter 4 and it could possible be private because it does have some sexual content or Wattpad could've been messing up.

Hope I helped and please comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 3.4K 60
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
1M 1.6K 37
There will probably be some fluff but there will mostly be smut stories. And I'm very sorry my miss spelling This is my first ever book so please let...
222K 34.6K 90
แ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€žแ€ฐแ€™แ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€ทแ€˜แ€ฐแ€ธแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€šแ€ฐแ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎ แ€Ÿแ€ฎแ€ธแ€Ÿแ€ฎแ€ธ แ€–แ€แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ผแ€•แ€ซแ€ฅแ€ฎแ€ธ
239K 1.3K 33
This is a mix of different animes that have smut in them