Chapter 5

“The name is Mason."He said and I smiled.I've always loved the name Mason.

“Can I ask you a question."I asked as we unconsciously slowed down.“Sure kitten."He answered playing with my hair.“How are you the last Lycan if you have siblings that are alive."I questioned ignoring the quiet rumbling in my stomach.

“Only first borns get the Lycan gene my siblings just have the werewolf gene but it's stronger than a regular werewolf."He murmured and I nodded.

“That's coolio."I said gently thinking about how much it'll hurt me when I have to convince him to dump me for Katie.

“What about your family."He asked I silently grimaced at the thought of them.

“What about them."I asked ignoring the rancid taste the thought of them put in my mouth.“Do you have any brothers or sisters."

“One of each."I answered keeping as much hatred as possible out of my voice.“What about your relationship with your parents."

“It's like a kick to the stomach."I answered giggling lightly.“Yeah are relationship is like kneeling on rice." I kept on giggling like a manic.

“What is wrong with you."He asked keeping my vibrating form walking.“I'm sorry it's just funny anything else you wanna know."I asked trying to stop laughing.

“What pack did you originate from." He asked and I laughed again.“This shitty pack is where this runt came from."I said adding some sway to my hips pointing at myself.

“Does this pack accept runts."He asked and I shook my head no while saying.“They're obsessed with being perfect so neither JJ or myself  fit in meaning that we were cast off into the distance."

“What does this Eric character mean to you."He asked curiously.

“Eric's my doctor he practically raised me since I was 7."I answered stepping over a large branch.

“Why haven't you tried to shift into your wolf in ten years."He asked and I shook my head.

“I thought we were talking about my family."I said ignoring the sharp stinging pain from the branches that raked over my bare legs.

“Well most wolves are almost nonexistent after being pushed away for so long."Mason said and I laughed.“I know that and I hoped it would happen to me because than I'll be a human and there plenty of short female humans."I said and my wolf whimpered at the thought of me trying to get rid of her.

“Did it work."He asked softly probably fearing the worst

“Surprisingly not she protected herself and burrowed away in a small corner in my mind."I said getting a faint smell of wolves as we got closer.

“She sounds like an amazingly strong wolf."He complimented making her howl in happiness at the small compliment.

“We don't communicate so I wouldn't know."I said the smell of wolf became stronger.

“When's the last time you talked to her."He asked and I bit my lip he's gonna find out eventually.

“She finally came out of hiding today after I met you."I said and he narrowed his eyes.“You didn't think that could've ment I was your true mate."He asked and I shrugged as my pace quickened.

“I'm about to go rouge so maybe so maybe she felt like she needs to protect me."I said trying to out walk him but he on easily caught up.

“You mean you were about to go rouge."He said putting an emphasis on were and I shook my head.“Actually I mean I'm going rouge I already told you that your going to mate with the Alpha's daughter."I said dodging his attemp grab at me.