Chapter 6

My eyes starting darting around trying to find something to help me before Mason got involved and by the looks of it I didn't have long.

Why does fate hate me so much.

I'm not a Saint but I'm not the spawn of satan.

Well I am but I didn't fully inherit the evil gene.

God forgive me for what I'm about to do.

My hand snaked down kinda like it did with the rapist but this time the target was a little more personal.

I grabbed a hold of his balls and yanked them roughly and he made between a whimper and a growl.

“That's right I got your balls bitch."I shouted doing a mental happy dance as he kept howling in pain unintentionally backing off of me.

I stood up and out of habit ran to JJ.

“It's ok baby girl you did good."She crooned walking up to me wrapping me inside her arms as I let the part of me that was absolutely terrified out.

“Your hand."Dylan's voice gasped and both JJ and I looked down and saw blood covering my fingernails of the hand I yanked with.

“Oh shit."I muttered seeing the blood went down to the tops of my fingers.

My dad's wolf ran into forest still whimpering but I was still fascinated by my nails.

“Are you ok."Mason asked and I nodded burying my head JJ's shoulder and she held me tighter.

“Why did you call the Alpha daddy."

Dylan asked and I glared at him.

“Nothing gets by you does it."

“What can I say it's a gift."He shrugged.

“It's time to come clean."JJ sung and I nodded in agreement.

“The Alpha of this pack is one sick puppy he ma-"

“Charlene."JJ said sternly and I pouted in annoyance.

“You haven't told him."My dad's voice sneered from the left of me and I felt my top lip curl in disgust.

“Why would I he's Katie's mate."I hissed at my dad and he looked taken back.

“Damn straight."

“I have to go."I spat at my dad.

And to my surprise it wasn't Mason who pulled me back this time.It was JJ.

“Dammit Charlie stop it."She hissed at me and I stared at her with wide eyes.

“Your gonna tell your ass of a father that your going to the shitty state of Oregon with your true mate who is the Alpha King and that Katie could go fuck herself because I will be dammed if you reject him because your dad wants his whore of a daughter to mate with him."

Shock filled my body.

“Aren't you technically calling Charlene a whore."Dylan asked but everybody ignored him.

JJ never talked to me like that and it really hurt my feelings.

“Ouchie."I mumbled putting my hand over my heart as JJ glared at me and I huffed before glancing at my seething dad.

“I'll do that later."I said backing up slowly.

“No you'll do it now."JJ ordered and I pursed my lips debating with myself.

“Um you heard what she said right."I asked my dad pointing to JJ.

My dad nodded glaring at me his body slowly sinking into a pouncing position.