Chapter 8

"Are we there yet."JJ asked for the umpteenth time kicking the back of Dylan's seat repeatedly.

"No."He gritted out leaning his head back and closing his eyes.

"Hey your still driving."JJ shrieked and I resisted the urge to cover my ears.

"So."Dylan muttered his eyes still closed as we cruised down the deserted road that for some reason was built in the middle of the forest.

"You have two passengers don't close your eyes."She scolded and I rolled my eyes snuggling further into the fleece blanket that we shared.

"JJ leave him alone."I murmured throwing my legs across her lap ignoring the soreness in my legs.

She huffed but leaned back laying her ice cold hands on on my warm calfs.

"Your hands are freezing."I squealed trying to shake them off.

JJ chuckled tightening her grip before childishly sticking her tongue out at me.

"Dylan."I called not bothering to hid the boredom in my voice."Charlie." He mocked finally opening his eyes but kept them firmly on the road.

"I have to pee sooooo bad."I whined unbuckling my seatbelt and throwing the blanket off of me before climbing into the front seat next to him.

"I thought I told you that climbing inside of a moving vehicle is dangerous."Dylan chuckled and I shrugged.

"Your mood changes alot."I pointed out bringing my knees up to my chest turning to face him.

"Being cramped in a car for 12 hours does that to a person."
Dylan yawned slowing down the car.

"Why are you pulling over."JJ asked peering out the window."Well Charlie has to pee, I have to stretch my legs, and I'm sure you can find something to do."

"I'm not peeing outside."I said seriously intently staring at the side of his head.

"Why not your a wolf."Dylan questioned and I smiled rolling my eyes at him before answering.

"That's sweet of you but nobody considers me a wolf not even
myself."

I opened my door jumping out ignoring his unnecessary pout and hardened eyes.

"Why don't you consider yourself a wolf."He asked getting out after me as I opened the door for JJ who was peering curiously at us out of the tinted window.

"Why can't we just take the child lock off the door."JJ muttered stepping out of the car irritated.

"I don't consider myself a wolf because I haven't shifted in ten
years."I told him truthfully closing the door behind JJ.

"Now are we done with this questionnaire."

"Almost."Dylan breathed tapping his chin studying me with his bright blue eyes that were full of life and curiosity.

JJ grabbed my hand pulling me in the direction of the forest Dylan following us still staring at me.

"Is your wolf spirt still alive."He asked cautiously lifting a low hanging branch so he wouldn't walk face first in front of it.

"Yes and that yappy bitch is so annoying."I answered ignoring the growl in my head.

"Then your still a wolf, problem solved now find somewhere to squat and pee."He ordered and I pursed my lips.

"Maybe that problem is solved in your mind but there's still another in mine."I hummed letting go of JJ's hand to scratch my arm.

"Please do tell."He grumbled sarcastically and I clicked my tongue at him.