Chapter 9

"We're here and to solve a domestic dispute."I asked twriling the unlit cigarette that Dylan's ex unknowingly but graciously supplied me with between my fingers.

"I think it's more a territorial dispute."JJ corrected drumming her fingers on the roof of Dylan's vehical which we currently sat on.

"I can see how you can get that."I nodded placing the cigarette behind my ear before I started to braid my hair.

"But when you think about it wouldn't it make more sense just to drop the girl like a bad habit I mean this kinda of erratic behavior leads me to believe she's well on her way to becoming a whore if she's not already."JJ assessed batting my hands away from my hair after finding my braiding skills less than satisfactory.

My answer was cut off by three displeased growls. "Seriously."Dylan asked us as both the Oregon pack and Mason's pack stared at us and the three wolves that was the topic of our conversation glared.

"What are we interrupting something."I asked shifting to try and get comftable on the hard roof.

Rolling his eyes at us Dylan put his fingers to his lips signaling for us to be quite.

"Alpha we apoligizes th-"

"I know you just told us to be quite but does anyone have a lighter by chance."I inturpeted just for the hell of it and because I knew JJ hated the fact that I smoked.

"You are not smoking that thing next to me."JJ squealed in protest as she batted the lighter that someone threw towards us out the air.

"Come on you know you find my smoking sexy."I teased before pretending to take a puff and blowing the air into her face.

"No I find it ultra disgusting."

"Then get inside the car because I'm smoking."I laughed sliding down the windshield making sure to avoid the wipers before snatching up the lighter that landed on the hood.

"Could you guys stop acting like children for five minutes."Aphrodite growled.

"Why it's not our fault she decided to go dick hopping." JJ retorted to her mate helping me slide off the car after her.

"JJ have you no compassion this girl is obviously a slut for a reason."I chastised playfully ignoring the gasp of indignation.

Truthfully neither JJ or myself had any idea if this girl was promiscuous or not.

We just needed a laughed and her situation was laughable."Your right I mean she's obviously had a rougher life than both of us combined."JJ said seldomly before we both broke out in giggles.

"Let's be serious for a minute we honestly don't know anything about any of there lives."I wheezed stumbling when my laughter started affecting my balence.

"You think her parents put her head through a wall like mine did to me."JJ crowed sending us both to spwarling to the ground as giggles over ran our bodies.

Than like it was planned both JJ and I stopped laughing and snapped our head towards the crowd of werewolves staring up us.

"Now while you take care of who's gonna give doll face her next orgasm we're gonna go play in the woods sniff us out when you get through with this urgent matter."I drawled out boredly.

The girl in question burst out in tears after I finished and JJ pouted as the girl threw herself in an overly 

dramatic fashion into the Alpha's arms who I just now realized she resembled.

"Was it something we said."JJ asked now smiling innocently at the seeththing Alpha and Luna.

"Daddy."The girl blubbured looking at the Alpha with glistening dark brown eyes.