in the hands of fate (a love...

By winterquote

Can had his reasons for turning down Tin and asking for friendship instead. Overwhelmed, confused, jealous, i... More

chapter 1: feelings are intense
chapter 2: fragile, like a baby in your arms
chapter 3: it's obvious you hate me
chapter 4: it's just a question of time
chapter 5: you know you set me free
chapter 6: looking good knew you would
chapter 7: running through my head secretly
chapter 8: it's a burning love
chapter 9: when i'm misunderstood
chapter 10: if this all shatters
chapter 11: finally i've found that i belong
chapter 12: thank you for bringing me here
chapter 13: will you leave me lying here
chapter 14: some great reward will be coming my way
chapter 15: i hand myself over on a plate
chapter 17: you're miles away
chapter 18: i was there when you needed me most
chapter 19: hiding behind a lie
chapter 20: just like a rainbow you know you set me free
chapter 21: all I ever needed is here in my arms
chapter 22: and i'm by your side

chapter 16: you're so cruel

2.2K 85 6
By winterquote

Tin's mouth was everywhere; his tongue tasting parts of Can that he hadn't even known were sensitive. Can had to commend himself on his recovery time; his cock was back in action and begging for attention. Tin ignored it in favour of lifting Can's legs and draping them over his shoulders, grabbing a cushion and placing it under Can's bottom and then – bloody hell – a warm wet tongue was licking his hole. "Tin!" Can flailed. He'd seen this on the internet when he'd dared to attempt some research, but he'd never touched himself down below, and now Tin had his tongue there and Can screamed his pleasure. He tried silencing himself by biting his lip, but when a slick finger breached his entrance, he cried out again at the unusual sensation. It wasn't unpleasant, but it was mildly uncomfortable.

The next few minutes were a mixture of intense pleasure – Can's first experience of someone brushing a digit over his prostate, and the strange sensations that came being fingered and stretched, then the tongue would return and so would the bliss and the unfamiliar burn and- "I'm ready," he whined, worried that if Tin didn't fuck him soon he would come again, and he wanted that to be when Tin was inside him. "Tin, fuck me, please."

Tin sat back and dropped Can's limbs to his sides. "Patience, Cantaloupe," he teased. He took Can's cock head into his mouth again and swirled his tongue over the slit and with a hum he crawled forward over Can and when their faces were aligned he grinned and kissed into the hollow of his neck, biting down on the soft flesh there causing Can to cry out. Tin pulled back saying, "I want to make you feel so good...are you ready?"

Can nodded emphatically and watched in anticipation as Tin reached for the condom and eyes locked on Can's tore the packet open with his teeth—which was fucking hot—and rolled it over his pretty cock. He dribbled some lube into his dick and gently rubbed the excess over Can's entrance.

Tin lifted Can's legs again so they rested on his shoulders and Can felt the head of Tin's cock pushing into him. It felt so big, but Tin went slow, taking time for him to adjust before he pushed in further. Can felt him with every nerve ending, he was more turned on than he'd ever been despite the burn.

Tin, now fully sheathed, pulled back slowly and shoved back inside gently, said, "So good, Can, so good." He rained kisses over Can's jawline and pulled back out again. "I don't know if I can go as slow as I planned, I want you too much."

Can noticed the beads of sweat on Tin's forehead and wanted to taste them. "I'm okay," he said. "I want you to fuck me exactly like you want to. I'm an athlete! I won't break."

Tin sighed in relief, buried his face in Can's neck, bending Can nearly into two. He withdrew and slammed back home. Can whimpered, it really bloody hurt, but at the same time felt so good. How was that even possible? Tin shifted and the next stroke hit Can's prostate. "Tin!"

From there it was fast, and glorious, painful and amazing; Tin above him, pounding into him, so gorgeous, and for this moment, he was Can's. Tin took hold of Can's cock and stroked it in time with his thrusts, and Can held on as long as he could before he toppled over the edge for the second time that night, spilling his come across his own chest and onto Tin's.

Tin came then, almost silently, until he cried, "Cantaloupe!" and his face relaxed as he moved through his release.

After a few long moments where they caught their breath Tin withdrew, threw the condom in the direction of the bin and pulled Can into his side, covering them both with the duvet. Can, still reeling from his second orgasm of the night let himself be lulled by the sounds of Tin's heavy breathing as he succumbed to sleep.

:::::

"Just you and me today," Can said to Ren as he clipped the sling around her. Tin had been up and on his way to Chanthaburi before Can had been fully awake that morning and was probably already at his destination. "We'll go and fetch Uncle Good and Gucci then have nice walk in the park and maybe an ice cream." He winked at her and kissed the top of her head.

Good had seemed keen to meet up and it had been a while since they'd spent any quality time together, what with Ren and Tin taking up all Can's time his best friend had been neglected. Not that Good seemed to mind, he was someone also happy in his own company and he had the team as well.

Can turned down offers from the Medthanan driver to take him somewhere. He felt guilty taking lifts in the Medthanan cars as it was but at least before Tin had been with him. He wasn't going to accept it while Tin was away even though he suspected that Tin was behind the offer in the first place. True, a comfortable luxury car would be kinder to his sore backside than the bus was being, but part of him liked that he could still feel Tin's imprint.

Who was he kidding? More than part of him liked it. He loved it, wanted to feel the burn where Tin had been until he came back on Thursday to make him sore again. Or—maybe Can could be on top? If Tin was up for that, Can didn't know yet.

Can nearly missed his stop due to being lost in that fantasy. He stayed half-an-hour at Good's house while his mother made a huge fuss of Ren, then he and Good walked over to his Ma's house to pick up Gucci. They had a pleasant day and when he took Gucci back home later Ma was there so he got to spend time with her as well. They agreed that Gucci should stay with her until he moved into the larger room at the Medthanan house and he felt bad about the whole thing because he knew Ma and Ley loved Gucci as much as he did.

Ma cooked dinner and drove him and Ren back home afterwards so it was nearly 8 o'clock by the time he arrived back. He sorted Ren's bedtime and then ran a bath in the hope that it would soothe his soreness. Lying back in the bubbles he stared up at the ceiling and felt Tin's absence strongly. He grinned to himself as his thoughts took him down an X-rated path, thinking about switching roles and being on top, saying out loud, "Should have said yes from the start, Can, you could've been having that amazing sex all this time." His filthy thoughts led to him reaching for his dick and jerking off to memories of the previous night. Not the same as having Tin her with his hands on his dick, but enough to make him come hard.

Eventually he exited the bath and padded out into the bedroom with a towel around his waist and another around his neck. He sat on the bed and watched Ren sleeping which he rubbed his hair dry. She was getting so big now and turning into such a character. It was early days, but he could already see her mother in her features and none of his own, well maybe his ears.

Can had not been lying when he'd told Tin that he read—he'd been reading a lot since Ren's arrival for certain—that was how he'd decided not to bother with getting a stroller. It was also how he was not too worried about Ren inheriting the less pleasant aspects of her mother's personality such as her obsessive stalker tendencies and hatred for those she perceived lesser than her. He was the one raising Ren, not Lhew, and okay, Ren might one day find herself speaking her mind too often like her father, but she would be okay. He had to believe that.

"When did you become such a worrier?" he grumbled to himself. He leant over Ren and kissed her soft cheek. "This is all your fault you know."

He startled in surprise when there was a knock at the door. Shit, he was still wearing the towel. "Just a minute!" he said, heading over to greet the visitor, expecting Jet or Ani. He opened the door with a friendly smile.

"Hello, Can."

Tul Medthanan.

Can's smile faded and his stomach dropped into his boots. Except, well, he was just wearing a towel and had no footwear on.

Tul slowly looked him up and down and said, "Aren't you going to invite me in?"

Can's fists clenched automatically. Just the one look at the man's face made him itch to punch him. "Tin's not here," Can hedged. There was no way he was letting this asshole over the threshold. He knew very well that Tin would never allow his brother into his private quarters and Can planned to stick to that.

"I'm not here to see my little brother," Tul said, full on white crocodile smile beaming at Can, burning eyes travelling back to Can's exposed chest. "I wanted to take the chance to get to know you a little better. I thought you'd like some company with him being away."

That was how Can ended up agreeing to eat dinner with Tul the following night, desperate to get away from his discomforting presence and grateful that his Ma had fed him earlier so he'd had a a great excuse when Tul had offered to feed him after he'd refused him entry saying it was because Ren was sleeping.

Fuck fuck fuck. Why was Tul even back from wherever it was he had been? Tin had said he'd be away for a while! He knew the answer, realised that Tul had probably planned to strike now, knowing Tin would be away. What was his game plan because there had to be one, right?

He really hoped his decision not to tell Tin when they spoke on the phone later that night about Tul's return was the right decision. He didn't want to worry him. Can could handle Tul Medthanan without punching him in his stupid smug face. He could.

:::::

He couldn't do it. He wasn't even in Tul's company yet and all he could think about was taking a swing at him. Doubtful that he'd be able to stop at one.

No, who had been still half-avoiding him after the whole not-kiss thing, obviously decided enough time had passed to cease the awkwardness and said, "Why are you glaring at the ball like it's out to get you?"

"I'm projecting," Can said. "If I kick this ball real hard and pretend that it's his head maybe I can refrain from actually doing it when I see him. Fucking wanker."

No's brows drew together in confusion. "I thought you liked Tin now. Don't you live with him?"

"I'm not talking about Tin," Can replied, picking up the ball and moving it to the starting position. He took a few steps back before running in and firing the ball towards the goal which it completely missed, bouncing off the frame and hurtling back towards the players at an angle.

"Jeez, I hope it's not me he's thinking of," No said to himself, rubbing the back of his neck as Can collected the ball and placed it again.

"It's not you," Can said and ran in again to take another shot. "Take that you fucker!" This time it went into the goal.

"This is the most like your old self I've seen you in a while," Type said to him when practice ended. "Talking to yourself like a boss."

Can grinned and headed for the shower. There was no way he was waiting till he got home for a shower after yesterday in case Tul decided to show his face at the door again. It was all fake, Can knew that, but the way he'd looked him like he'd wanted to ravish him was not an experience he wanted to repeat, especially not when in such a state of undress.

After he had showered and dressed, he responded to a message from Tin, asking after Can's day and a commentary on what he was doing on his trip. Again, he neglected to mention Tul's return hoping that Tin would understand when he found out. Tin had only been gone one night and Can already missed him. Missed his presence beside him, issued the new intimacy that they had, missed his reassuring presence. With Tin he felt safe, like Tin would take a bullet for him. Obviously, Can would probably shove Tin back out of the way and take the bullet himself because he wouldn't let anyone hurt the people he loved, but Tin would try and save him too, he knew it.

There was a car waiting for him after practice, the familiar face of the Medthanan driver waving at him. "Master Tul sent me," he said, and Can smiled and climbed in, because it wasn't the driver's fault Tul was playing power games. He distracted himself by thinking up a message to send to Tin to let him know he missed him and couldn't wait to touch him again, but he never sent it. A message like that was something a boyfriend would send, and they weren't that were they? They were something else.

There was no sign of Tul when he got back, but their agreed mealtime was seven so there was time for him to change. He picked up Ren and spent all the free time he had entertaining her, then when seven o'clock grew closer he got changed, making zero effort aside from ensuring what he wore was clean. He didn't exactly own smart clothes and even if he did he wouldn't be donning them for Tul's benefit. The plan was to take Ren down with him and then Ani would bring her up and settle her down for the night once the meal was served so that he would be able to eat his own meal.

"Thank you for agreeing to join me," Tul schmoozed when they were both seated at the Medthanan's formal dining table. "You're the first friend my brother ever brought home which is significant enough, but you have moved in. You obviously mean a lot to him."

"He's a good friend," Can said, pinching his clenched fist under the table to remind himself that he had to maintain a friendly façade even if it killed him.

"Oh, come now, more than just a friend surely?"

Can offered a non-committal shrug, incredibly grateful to the staff member who appeared to offer them drinks. Tul asked for wine, Can requested water. There was no way he was letting any alcohol past his lips in the presence of the enemy.

So it went on for short while, the food arrived, Tul asking Can about his studies and football before inevitably, as was probably the agenda to begin with, bringing the subject round to Ren. "You're so young to be a father. Were you and the mother together long?"

"Not really," Can replied, hoping Tul dropped it. The subject was one guaranteed to get his blood boiling. He knew for a fact that Tul hadn't been that old when he'd got married and had Phu but that was not something that he was going to bring up.

Tul was watching him closely. Can ignored the intense stare in favour of serving himself some more food. At least one thing was enjoyable about the situation, the foods was divine.

"Has anyone ever told you just how cute you are?"

Can choked on the piece of meat he was in the process of swallowing and had to take a large swig of water to wash it down. "What?" he squeaked when his throat was clear again. He hoped he'd heard wrong.

"I know you heard me perfectly well, but I'll repeat for clarity. You are very cute. Although perhaps calling you 'cute' sells you short. You are very attractive indeed." Tul calmly took a sip from his wine glass, appreciative eyes on Can the whole time.

Don't rise to it, Can, he wants you to react. What the fuck was he supposed to say to that though? Thank you? The guy was such a slippery fucker.

Can was saved from replying, though perhaps saved wasn't really the most appropriate term, by Tul's hand on his knee under the table and the words, "I'd like nothing more than to bend you over this table and—"

Can's chair clattered to the floor as he jumped to his feet, restraint gone. "What the fuck do you think you're doing?" His heart was pounding crazily in his chest and not from joy.

Tul's smile was all smug satisfaction. "Oh, come on, Can. Don't be shy. I know you've given it up for my drug addicted brother, there's no secrets here."

Can moved with lightening speed, around the table, grabbing onto Tul's collar and somehow, despite the height difference, hauled him to his feet. He found himself at a disadvantage as Tul leered down at him but it didn't last long as he swung his fist and connected it to Tul's jaw.

"You can say what you like to me, you fucker," Can spat as Tul stumbled from the impact. "But don't you say one word about Tin. He's worth a million of you!"

Tul couldn't hide the grimace of pain as he wiped away a trickle of blood, taking a moment to look at his crimson covered fingers before saying, "Why am I not surprised that someone as simple as you would believe my brother's web of lies?"

Can shook out his fist, relishing the pain from the impact. "You can't even say his name, can you? It's not difficult. His name is Tin. T-I-N." Can began to pace. "Maybe saying his name reminds you that he's your baby brother and makes you feel guilt for what you did to him?"

Tul just smiled.

"Why did you do it?"

"Someone like you could never understand."

"I understand more than you think. I understand that you had Tin sent away, isolated him from everyone other than you, planted his friends, set him up to look like an addict. You betrayed your own brother to advance your own prospects. You got what you wanted. Everyone believes you. Why did you do it?" Can's anger was bubbling below the surface, only slightly assuaged by having punched the asshole in front of him but itching for more.

Tul's face twisted from the fake smile to a look of pure hatred as he feigned a casual shrug. "Because it's fun. Setting him up like that, playing the long game, watching him fall—" He stalled when he saw Can's face, stepping back—but not quickly enough—as Can's fist connected with his cheek.

:::::

Can locked the door and barricaded himself and Ren into their room with a chair and a sideboard for good measure until he was sure that the police were not about to arrive to arrest him for assault and that Tul was not going to come for him.

Still, as he lay back against the pillows of Tin's bed, sleep completely eluding him, one thing gave him immense pleasure and that was watching back the footage he'd recorded of his entire encounter with Tin. Or rather, that Ani had recorded at his request. He'd known Tul would have an agenda. What he hadn't expected was the easy confession, Tul obviously hadn't suspected anything.

Ani hadn't even hesitated when he'd asked her to help him, the woman worked for for Tin, not Tul, after all and Tin had done her a huge service.

Just to be safe Can sent the footage to his cloud, to Good and Type and then emailed it to his little used university email account for good measure.

Only once that was done did he manage to doze off.

:::::

A/N: don't forget to vote!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 24 25
EnjoyπŸ’•
888 11 19
PSA: This story isn't meant for the feign of heart. It may be triggering in many ways. It deals with physical and emotional abuse, depression, self h...
389K 13.7K 84
Individuals who fell in love by chance.. Separated,then met one another by chance. Some say, it's a coincidence. Other's foretell, it was destined. ...