The Fourteen of Majestia [Inc...

By Polish445

Ever wonder why everything that goes through the Bermuda triangle disappears? Magical beings with extraordin... More

Character Introductions
For Better Visualization :)
The Land of Majestia pt.1
The Land of Majestia pt.2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
ITS TIME!

Chapter 14

995 38 6
By Polish445

Jungkook's P.O.V

"So a plus b bracket square equals a square plus b square minus two a b..."

I mumbled on, hoping that I'll remember all of this the next morning.

I was studying for my math test, and I had barely done anything. This was only some of the basic stuff, there's a lot more to come and I think I might just have to pull an all nighter because there is no way I'll be able to learn this in time for class.

I mean it's already 2 am.

I was extremely immersed into memorizing the formulas that I didn't notice my phone buzzing multiple times from across the room.

I only noticed when my pencil fell to the ground, that someone was messaging me over and over again.

Happy to take a break even if it was for a few seconds, I ran over to my side table and grabbed my phone to check who was so desperately messaging me at 2 in the morning.

It was Lisa.

"What the hell does she want this late at night?" I mumbled to myself.

Hey Jungkook.

Jungkook.

Yo, you there?

JEON JUNGKOOK.

J

E

O

N

J

U

N

K

O

O

K

Oh my god, just come
online already.

I have smth I need
to show you.

Are you even alive?

I immediately replied back knowing she'd kill me if I just left her on seen.

What did you do now?

Is it important?

I need to study so hurry
up.

She didn't reply for a while after and I thought she probably just fell asleep and gave up on me when I heard my phone buzz again.

Meet me in the janitors
closet, the one near
the cafeteria.

I told you, I need to
show you something.

Hurry up. I can't wait
all night  🙄🙄

Meet her in the janitors closet? Is she insane? Does she want both of us to get killed or what?

I know she's not that mischievous, she rarely breaks the rules because we actually do need to get good grades so I'm sure it must be something super important. On the plus side, I can get a break from studying that's longer than a few minutes.

I got up and stretched out my arms and legs a little bit before grabbing my jacket that was sprawled on my bed and heading out.

I slowly tip toed across the living room, making my way to the door and past the kitchen.

I don't want Jin hyung to find out what I'm doing because I'm a 100% sure that he'll kill me. But I mean he is super unpredictable though, one time, I sneaked into our dorm super late at night because I was playing online games with Yugyeom and Bambam and he just shrugged it off and smiled saying "Don't be late again or Namjoon is going to start nagging you again." I was sure he was going to kill me but he was super chill about it. 

Oof but don't even get me started on Namjoon hyung. The dude will give me a two hour lecture about how dangerous this was and that I should think about the consequences of my actions. There might be only one thing worse than that and that's Wendy noona's silent treatment. Not only does it make you feel extremely guilty but it scares you to your core.

I finally reached the door when someone else opened it and I instantly froze on the spot.

It was Taehyung. 

What the hell is he doing out so late at night?

"Dude what are you doing here?" He asked me, whisper shouting.

"Nothing? What are doing out so late at night?" I asked, also whisper shouting.

"Nothing." He says with a blank face as we both just stare at each other.

"....,......"

"I won't tell em if you won't." He said, taking out his hand for a shake.

"Deal." I said, shaking his hand as we both move on to our own individual scheme's.

Smiling at my escape from nearly being caught, I make my way down to one of the janitors closets near the cafeteria.

Oh, maybe I can get some food on my way back upstairs.

Building A doesn't have a big cafeteria, it's just a kitchen. And since the students are so less we only have two cooks who hardly ever come to work.

So us A Class students mostly just grab ingredients from the cafeteria fridge and make our own food at home or eat in Building B's cafeteria. Or we could make a home delivery. Options are definitely available.

I finally reached the janitors closet after a long walk, the whole place was dark and creepy. I could barely see anything but I knew my way around this place.

I've had plenty of mid night snack adventures here.

"Yah? Lisa? You there?" I whispered but I didn't hear a reply.

"Lisa? Are you-" I got cut off when someone grabbed me from behind and put their hand on my mouth.

I would have fought back but all my energy was just suddenly gone. The person's strength was also pretty extreme, it was like body builder was pulling me down, and Lisa is definitely not a body builder no matter how much she works out.

My eyes were heavy and I could feel myself slowly losing conscious.

"Sweet dreams, Kookie." I heard a girl whisper into my ear, a little too close for my liking. It sent shivers throughout my body and not the good kind.

Am I getting kidnapped? What the hell is happening?

This pink glowing powder was then thrown on me and that was the only thing that was visible to my eye because the whole place was super dark and I couldn't see anything.

I couldn't stay up any longer and soon enough I felt myself falling to the floor as the "body builder" let go of me.

I remember hearing only one thing before completely passing out and losing all sense of reality.

"I love you..."

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Lisa's P.O.V

I woke up the next morning feeling extremely fresh. For the first time since the beginning of the year, i actually had a full 10 hours of sleep. I did wake up at like noon but either way I was ready to tackle the rest of the day.

I couldn't have felt any better and i desperately hoped that no one would mention the events that happened yesterday.

Finding out that i had a twin bother just yesterday, yeah you can imagine the shock and confusion. And thinking that he was right besides you and you never knew about it.

At that moment in that living room, i had felt too many emotions at the same time. I felt shocked, i felt angry, i felt like i wanted to cry but at the same time i wanted to thank the gods for giving me a blood related family member that was actually alive.

I remember a really old conversation with Professor Du when I had first asked her about my childhood and what had happened to my parents and family members.

"Ahh i knew them all too well. Both your parents were extremely powerful and each played a huge role in the War of the Two. They both were brave and hero's like many others, who battled to keep this land safe. Though i don't remember much about your other family members but they too had played a huge role in the War of the Two. You should be proud of your parents and their sacrifices, many of your friends or their family members would not have been here today if it wasn't for them. Including me. They saved me too once Lisa."

I remember her words all too well. I spent weeks imagining what my parents were like and what would have happened if they hadn't died. Would i have had siblings? Would i have went to a different school? Would my mom make me breakfast every morning? Would I call and message her to ask about simple stuff like how to turn the stove on when I moved out? Such things still to this day wonder around in my head.

"Girls! Lunch is ready!" Wendy screamed as i got cut off from my train of thoughts and went outside. Finally, food~~

I had just taken the first bite when I realized just how hungry I actually was. My stomach was literally growling and my mouth felt dry as I took a sip of the cold water in the glass in front of me.

"Okay me and Lisa have afternoon classes so we'll head off early. Come on Lisa." Wendy said as I just pouted but still ended up grabbing my bag and walking outside with Wendy to my right.

We both headed towards the hallway to get to our lockers since we still need to grab some extra books and notes.

"I have History of Magic after this, what about you?" Wendy asked as we reached the lockers.

"I have Spells and Incantations. I don't have History of Magic until next Thursday." I said as she just signed at our different schedules.

"Too bad." she said before going a few lockers to my left as I opened mine and took out some books when I heard some whispers and gasps fill the area.

I didn't bother to turn around and check it out, stuff like this happened all the time. Something really huge was probably posted on social media, or some new couple were revealed in the school. Those are the things what these brain dead people worry about mostly.

"Hey look! Isn't he the new guy?"

"Oh yeah! He's that A Class student!"

"No way, only a few weeks here and already he's dating someone?"

"Why is he dating her though?"

"I know right? I thought he rejected her like last week."

"OMG POWER COUPLE."

Hearing the students tall about the new A Class students must mean that one of the Bangtan members is involved in the gossip.

Wendy turned around and when she saw what was happening, she immediately spit out her water, angering the student standing in front of her who just pushed her aside and walked away in annoyance.

"You okay?" I asked Wendy, I looked around to see who that rude ass student was but instead my eyes got stuck on something else.

"What the fuck?" I said, but thankfully my words were drowned out by all the whispers circulating in the hallway.

And right then and there, I saw Jungkook walking. And that's not the only thing he was doing.

He had his hands interlaced with another girls, who just happens to be Chou Tzuyu.

Holy Shit, what's happening?

"Is he dating her?" Wendy asked, whispering in my ear.

I couldn't even reply, I was just staring at them in shock. Am i seeing this right? I'm not dreaming am I? I even slept a good nights sleep which rarely ever happens, maybe this is just some dream.

I harshly slapped myself but winced when I felt the pain hit my cheek. "What are you doing?" Wendy asked, "It doesn't look believable does it?" I nodded as a response since I couldn't make any words come out of my mouth.

"Just yesterday he was ranting to Namjoon about how annoyingly clingy Tzuyu was being and how she always invades his personal space. Now look at him, he's going around school holding hands with her. Is he okay?" I observed but my voice was barely audible.

The whispers died down a little as the new couple walked out of the building, probably headed to Building A.

"I need to talk to him." I said walking in the direction they left. "Now?" Wendy asked, tagging along with me as I nodded yes in response.

"Jungkook! Yah! Jeon Jungkook!" I yelled out not caring if someone thinks I'm crazy for yelling so loud.

He turned around, a smile made its way up to his face when he saw me and Wendy. Tzuyu looked back with a fake smile I could easily see through. Even Wendy was annoyed as she whispered "Fake bitch."

"Can I talk to you for a bit?" I asked, now standing in front of the two people, their linked arms almost making me gag.

"Sure, go ahead." I looked at him, and then glared slightly at Tzuyu.

"Alone." I said with gritted teeth.

"Whatever you want to tell him, you can tell me too. Didn't you hear? We're dating now." She said in an awfully high pitched tone, putting her head on his shoulder. Can she be any more annoying?

Oh my god, someone kill me. I might just actually vomit right in their faces.

"Whatever, i'll just tell you when you come over to our dorm." Yup, Bangtan and The Silence were having another meet up, it was getting really annoying when everyone got so distant after the whole Yoongi and Lisa are actually twins things. It honestly doesn't bother me at all, I'm still chill with Yoongi, nothings changed. Kind of.

"Ah, speaking of coming over," Jungkook started as Tzuyu removed her head from his shoulder and looked at Wendy who seemed slightly weak. What's her problem? "I can't come."

"What? Why not? You said we'd play Mario kart and Valorant together." I asked immediately.

"Mario kart? What are you? A kid? Run along and play with your little dolls, me and Jungkook have better things to do." Tzuyu said, pulling Jungkook as he just stupidly went along with it.

What the heck was that?

"What's wrong with him? He isn't acting like himself-" but my words were cut off as my body went into panic mode.

Wendy was on her knees, clutching her head in pain as she whimpered softly.

"Hey, Wendy, are you okay?" I asked, bending down to her level and holding her arms to keep her from falling down completely.

"That's not Jungkook." She said with a serious face as she looked at me, breathing hard.

"What?"

"That not Jungkook, something is different. His aura is the same but its just.... I don't know... Feels somewhat.... Evil?" She said, which confused me.

According to her, each person has a different aura, each producing a colour that surrounds their bodies. That colour expresses their emotions or personality, it's not really a 3rd power or something like that. It's just a bonus trait that comes with having precognitions as a power.

This is also the main reason why Yeri and Wendy are so close. Yeri is a psychic and can often feel these things and see them too. They both can relate to each other a lot.

And she can feel these auras very deeply, so if something has a joyful aura then she'll immediately feel energetic around that person. But if someone has a dark and creepy aura, she'll immediately feel drained, as if all the energy has been sucked out of her.

"Jungkook's aura feels fake, and it's colour is a dark red. Which isn't good...." She stated but suddenly started coughing.

It's that bad?

"He wants to do something bad... But he's.... I'm not sure but I think he's fighting against it." Alright what the fuck is happening? I'm so confused.

She was getting weaker and weaker. Even though Jungkook and his fucked up aura were gone, she was still affected by it. It must have been really strong to have put so much pressure on her.

Immediately I took out my phone and dailed in Jin's number.

"Hello?" He answered.

"Jin? Where are you?"

"The dorm. Why?"

"Wendy is weak, she can barely talk. I think we should take her back to the dorm but I can't carry her."

"Don't worry, I'll be there, where are you guys?" He asked after fumbling around for a while.

"Right outside Building A. Hurry." I said before cutting the call.

"Jhhh,..... Jaaa.. nkook...." Wendy whispered, unable to talk. "What? Say it again?"

"Jungkook..... Spa... ell..." She whispered.

"It's okay, just rest, Jin is on his way." I said laying her down on the soft grass and sitting besides her.

"No no no," she protested, raising her hands to me. I took them, "Jungkook.... In..... Spell...."

Jungkook in spell. What the hell does that mean?

"Unnn.... derr.... spe.... Kook... Save..." She whispered before finally fainting from the pressure. Spekook? What the fuck is she trying to say?

Jin immediately came, worriedly laying down besides Wendy and picking her up bridal style softly, making sure not to bend her neck or make her uncomfortable.

"Can you tell Wendy's teacher that she got sick and can't make it to class? I'll take her back to the dorm so don't worry." Jin said as I nodded, I would trust him with my life so I didn't mind leaving Wendy alone with him.

He left soon with some eyes on him as he carried the fragile and weak Wendy back to the dorm.

Once I was alone and could think clearly again, I tried making sense of what Wendy was saying.

And then suddenly, as I was walking to Wendy's next class, it hit me.

Jungkook is under some spell and I need to save him.

Fuck.

Hope you enjoyed, make sure to vote and comment!

Total words : 2906

~Hazel

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 5.5K 19
စံကောင်းမွန် + တခေတ်ခွန်း ငယ်ငယ်ကခင်မင်ခဲ့တဲ့ဆက်ဆံရေးကနေအကြောင်းတစ်ခုကြောင့်စိတ်သဘောထားကွဲလွဲပြီး ပြန်တွေ့တဲ့အချိန်မှာသူဌေးနဲ့အလုပ်သမားဆက်ဆံရေးဖြစ်သွ...
130K 6.4K 42
My name is Alex Cruz, I'm a omega, so I'm just a punching bag to my pack. But Emma, Queen of werewolves Sam, queen of dragons Winter, queen of vampi...
164K 6.2K 60
[Everything is fine but you will die no matter what you do ★] [Synonym for a shitty game of luck ★] [Is there anyone who has seen an ending other tha...
141K 3.5K 60
"Please l-leave u-us w-we r-really d-didin't d-do a-anything." They screamed while the hot water was still being showered on them. "W-we r-really d-d...