Revenge!!!

De fragrance-aryan123

•||UNEDITED||• 🥇#1 Mythological 14/05/2021 🥇#1 Bhishma. 19/05/2021 🥇#1 Amba 🥇#1 Ganga 🥇#1 Re-incar... Mai multe

Author's note
Prologue
1. Changing Fates
2. A marriage to be arranged
3. Invitations-I
4. Invitations-II
New cover
5. Blast from the past-I
6. Blast from the past-II
7. Blast from the past-III
8. Back to the future
9. The Arrival of the Guests
10. When Past met Future
11. Mission Impossible
12. Feast and Festivity- I
13. Feast and Festivity II
14. A Vow for a Vow- I
15. A Vow for A Vow- II
16. Day 1- Revenge Reloaded-I
17. Day 1- Revenge Reloaded- II
18. Day1- Temptation-I
19. Day1 - Temptation-II
21. Day2- Insanity-I
22. Day2- Insanity-II
23. Day2- Defiance
24. Day2- Racing hearts-I
25. Day2- Racing hearts-II
26. Day2- Bonding-I
27. Day2- Bonding-II
28. Day2- Tilak ceremony
29. Day3- Falling in, Falling out-I
30. Day3- Falling in, Falling out-II
Ashtavasu, Birth of Bheeshma etc
31. Day 3- Falling in, Falling out-III
32. Day3- Breaking Strings-I
33. Day3- Breaking Strings-II
34. Day3- Breaking Strings III
35. Day3- Shiva-Parvati Pujan
36. Day4- Melting hearts-I
37. Day4- Melting hearts-II
38. Day 4- Melting hearts- III
39. Day4- Melting hearts- IV
40. Day4- Mehendi ceremony- I
41. Day4- Mehendi ceremony- II
42. Day4- Super-bonding-I
43. Day 4- Super-bonding-II
44. Day 4- Super-bonding-III
45. Day4- Super-bonding- IV
46. Day4- Super-bonding- V
47. Day 5- Sweet dreams
48. Day 5- Just friends-I
49. Day 5- Just friends-II
50. Day 5- Just friends-III
51. Day 5- Sangeet ceremony
52. Day 6- Love's ire-I
53. Day 6- Love's ire-II
54. Day 6- Love's Ire-III
55. Day 6- Love's Desire-I
56. Day 6- Love's Desire-II(Haldi ceremony)

20. Day1- Bachelorette Party

1.2K 79 56
De fragrance-aryan123

Hiii my lovely readers... 😍😍😍😘😘😘
Back with a long update 😁😁😁
***

Arjun couldn't control himself and laughed.

Pitamah has put himself into such a beautiful trap, a Chakravyuh that he couldn't free himself from it. Poor Pitamah.

Well Arjun himself had fallen into the claws of love that he has no intention of falling out. He has fallen in love with Panchali in the first sight.

When Arjun rushed from the hall, he met Subhadra on his way.
Subhadra's face brightened.

Subhadra has loved Arjun, ever since her childhood, but wasn't able to tell him, out of her apprehension of losing him, she has been contented only to be his friend. But feelings are feelings. She couldn't let them surface, but her eyes told everything which Arjun wasn't able to read.

Arjun put his arm on subhi's neck and walked with her. "Subhiii .. it seems like I haven't seen you from ages. Whenever you came in the palace, we freely played, but this time,(pouting) Pitamah had made the palace into Raja Mahal, Rani Mahal, Vasant Mahal. So bad of him."

Subhadra chuckled. She put her arm on his waist. "You're such a kid, Arjun."

Arjun gave her a cheeky grin and side-kissed the top of her head. She was of small stature and doesn't even reach her shoulders, but whenever he saw her, his life is filled with happiness. Out of his family, Madhav and Subhadra are his only friends he looked upon and are precious to him as his own life.

Arjun asked in a coaxing tone.  "Subhiii... My sweetheart. What's this preparation going on Rani Mahal???"

Subhi chided him a little. 'Arjun... Whatever is happening there has nothing to do with any boys. (chuckling) don't force your little brain to think about it too much."

Arjun pouted. "Bad Subhiii."

Subhadra returned his cheeky grin.

Boyishly, Arjun said firmly. "I'll find about it."

Subhi laughed. "ofcourse, my dear Prince Arjun. Try your luck."

And saying that she was gone.

Arjun thought about it for a moment, he is going to find it out, he said to himself.

He saw Madhav outside and hastened to him. "Madhav, Madhav!!!"

Madhav chuckled. "Parth! Why are you running to and fro as if your tail is on fire."

Arjun pouted. "Madhav!!! I don't have any tail."

Madhav laughed.

"Oh Madhav, Stop laughing. I've so much to tell you. Oh my god, Madhav... You're not going to believe it.." Arjun said in one breath and couldn't help himself but laughed.

"Parth... Take a breath buddy..." Madhav smiled.  "And tell me what happened???"

Arjun told about Pitamah and Shikha. And they both let out a loud hoot of laughter.

"This is really something interesting and newsworthy." Madhav said.

Conversationally, Arjun asked.  "Okay.. Madhav, what's this all going on Rani Mahal???"

Madhav laughed again. "Bad Arjun! You can't trick me, you know. I'm the trickster."

Arjun made a puffy face. "This is not fair, Madhav. No one is telling me what's going on our palace."

"Patience, buddy. Patience. The fruit of patience is sweeter." Madhav spoke sweetly. 

Madhav and Arjun both went inside the palace.

***

Shikha finally caught Panchali and hold her ear.

Panchali giggled, "Sorry, Jiji, sorry."

In mock anger, Shikha chided her. "Panchali ki bacchi. You're too bad."

Panchali laughed. "Jiji.. I can't believe it. What's going on between you and Pitamah??? And seriously... Pitamah!!!"

Shikha started tickling Panchali.

Panchali, laughing uncontrollably. "Sorry...  Sorry... Sorry..."

And she hugged Shikha. They walked in a side-hug.

"What's happening by the way???" Panchali asked casually.

But Shikha answered abruptly. "Nothing is happening between Me and Him!"

Panchali giggled, "On the Rani Mahal jiji, on the Rani Mahal???" She gives a tongue out expression to Shikha.

Shikha twisted Panchali's ear and threatened mockingly. "I'm going to kick you, Panchali. Really this time."

Panchali bubbly laugh came. "okay, stop, stop. Just one question???"

Shikha grunted.

"Do you still hate pitamah???" Panchali questioned her sister.

Shikha contemplated for moment and then after a while, she smiled, a devilish smile, and said. "Nope."

***

Arjun was still finding out what's going on the other side of the palace. He knew only one person can help him. Dushala.

He rushed to her. She was playing with her doll.

He went to her and said innocently. "Dushala, Meri pyari Dushala. Tell me what's happening on Rani Mahal??? You're also residing there, no. And you know everything, right. Tell me???"

Dushala looked at him as if he has grown horns. "Bhrata Arjun, if I'd told you, the other princess would think me as traitor."

Arjun said sweetly. "No, no, no. You're a sweet girl. No one would think anything bad of you. Just give me a hint. Pleaseeeee.."

Dushala chuckled. "Okay, Bhrata. First give me 200 gold coins."

Arjun indignantly. "You're asking for Bribery?! I'm your big brother and moreover your favourite brother???"

Dushala chuckled, "what did you think bhrata!!! I would do it for free???"

Arjun playfully spoke. "This is not fair, naughty Dushala!!!"

Dushala laughed out louder. "now I have become naughty... (Childish) I'm going bhraaata..."

"Okay, wait, wait. I'll give you. Tell me now???" Arjun asked.

"There's going to be some girls-party. Exclusively (emphasizing) for girls." Dushala was even more naughtier than her age. She wiggled her brows. And left.

Arjun was stunned. Why is not  any party for the boys??? The girls are going to enjoy and he would be sulking in the corner like a boy who got punishment. No this is not gonna happening, he thought. This is so unfair.
Arjun mouth puffed vexedly. This is not so gonna happening, he vowed.

***
Shikha was thinking to change her wardrobe from boring to something hot. She doesn't want to look boring now. She was saying herself that she is doing it to lure Gangaputra, but the truth is, she wants to look beautiful and wanted that his eyes would be stuck on her. Just her.

She saw herself on mirror.

I look scary, she thought. I need to do some makeover of myself, she said to herself.

***

The day was passing by, and Arjun haven't thought about what he would do. He went to Karna's chamber.

Yudhisthira, Duryodhan, Bheem, Sahadev were already in Jyesta's chamber. Arjun went and sat between them.

Arjun made a puffy-angry face.  "Bhrata, Karna!!! This is not fair. Girls are having fun and partying... Why aren't we???"

Karna laughed. "What can I do??? It's their idea of partying to celebrate bachelorette night."

Vāsudev shri Krishna, Vikarna, Nakul, Dushashan also joined them.

"Oh there is Madhav!!! Ask his help." Karna said seeing Madhav.

"Madhav, help!" Arjun insisted childishly.

Madhav laughed. "Jyesta Karna... Don't drag me into these. I'm a married man. And it's bachelorette party, what can I possibly say on that???"

"Oh com'on Madhav... You're behaving like you have never done any Ras-leela in your life." Arjun teased playfully. 

Madhav just laughed and looked knowingly at Arjun.

Arjun got the Idea. His face lit like a 1000 volt bulb. "If we couldn't have a party for ourselves, then we can join them. No??? "

He looked at everyone present there. Many protested as it was girl's bachelorette party.

Arjun said excited. "You say something, bhrata Karna???"

Karna laughed. " 'Pitoge'... and if you're caught red handed then you're all gone."

"No we won't. Just wait for a moment." Arjun smiled.

He left there for a while and returned. And when he returned, everyone was looking at him awestruck.

Arjun had dressed like a woman. And he was unrecognisable. Gosh!!! He looked so stunning and jaw-dropping beautiful.

"Whoever is coming with me???" Arjun asked playfully in a feminine voice. 

Dushashan, Bheem and Sahadev declined. As Dushashan and Bheem are easily recognisable because of their heavy stature and they didn't want to join as they have already got girlfriends for them. Sukanya and Valandhara respectively. Sahadev declined, because he couldn't be seen by Vijaya, as if she'd know about it, she would tease him for life.

Nakul said. "I'll go." He so obviously wanted to see Karenumati.

Duryodhan concurred. "I'll also go"(to see Bhanu). "And bhrata Yudhisthira would too."

Yudhisthira declined. "I couldn't go!!!"

"Oh com'on, bhrata." Duryodhan insisted. "Don't be a spoilsport. You're my partner in crime."

Yudhisthira thought about a moment and gave a cheeky yes. He also wants to see Devika.

And that left our shy Vikarna. Everyone going to the bachelorette looked at his direction.

"I'll go too." Vikarna said.

Everybody looked at him stunned. He has always been that sweet and bashful boy.

Vikarna couldn't lose this opportunity. He hasn't still met Mayurākshi, and that mysterious Mahima has catched his attention.

So it was decided that Arjun, Yudhisthira, Duryodhan, Nakul, Vikarna would all be partners in the crime, as Duryodhan pointedly said.

***

After the Royal feast, almost at the wee hours of last prahar(10pm) , the gang of unmarried girls gathered in the great hall of Rani Mahal. It was the Bachelorette party of Urvi. The celebration was going on full speed.

The boys have many hours to put makeup and dress themselves and be in disguise of girls. Every single one looked jaw-dropping beautiful as Arjun looked.

They entered the Rani Mahal. They were standing so close to Arjun afraid they might not caught. They were stunned by the grandeur of the celebration. And what they saw made them shocked. All the girls were dancing and many of them had dressed like men and were dancing and flirting with other girls. It was a very grand scenario seen by them. They all looked so beautiful and stunning.

Arjun whispered to his brothers.
"We need to scattered. If anyone would recognise us then it would create problems."

The other boys were reluctant to leave Arjun's side.

Duryodhan whispered, "What should we do, you're our leader???"

Arjun whispered back, "Talk less and talk in high-pitched-voice like girls do. And if you could do nothing, just giggle. Okay. Giggle."

Everyone nodded.

"Now let's mingle." Arjun said with a command. "And all the best to all of us."

They all fist-bumped to each other.
❤️❤️❤️

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

67.3K 3.2K 28
A story about the divine fireborn and worrior Karn. Was abandoned by birth, was insulted by society in every step, was looked down upon despite bein...
59.3K 5.2K 74
[Complete - Vote and comment to show ur love] EDITED VERSION Hello peeps, This will be my first on track fan fiction. All ideas are original, I hope...
284K 19.4K 163
The Divine woman Draupadi was born as the eternal consort of Panadavas. But we always fail to treasure things which we get easily. Same happened with...
1.2K 40 5
A promise. A misunderstanding. A curse. ---- **----**---- Sri Krishna's vision of Dharmarajya with Yudhishtira at its helm is very near to completio...