A soulmate who wasn't meant...

By alexhunnie

[ COMPLETED ] Chou Tzuyu, a CEO's daughter decided to move in Korea with her family. Lived a lonely life when... More

maybe someday.
00.
01.
02.
03.
04.
06.
07.
ಥ_ಥ
08.
09
10.
11.
12.
13.
ANNOUNCEMENT!¡
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
EPILOGUE.
🏁

05.

731 50 4
By alexhunnie

"see you tomorrow?" she asked, i showed a sly smile and nodded. We're here on the gate of the school, we're gonna separate our ways here.

"be careful" she added.

"you too, i'll go..now" i said and swallowed the lump on my throat. She showed me her smile and nodded then she walked away. I let out a sigh and started to walk too, i need to go to work later at 9pm on the convenience store.

I went home first and took a nap, its gonna be a tiring day again. Its monday and i still need to go to work for 4 more days before i can rest fully and gain my strenght.

__________
I woke up when i heard my alarm clock's noise from the side of the bed, i groaned and turned it off. Its 8pm and i need to prepare. I stood up from the bed and cleaned myself, i brushed my teeth and took a bath.

I slept with my school uniform on, i feel tired. The wound on the side of my lips hurts too, i put some medicine on it. It looks bad, damn that girl.

I don't even know why they hated me after knowing my family's rumor, i got nothing to do with that though. They are just so stupid, so what if my mom is a whore? Does that bothers them? Ugh, i can't deal with stupid people.

I put on my simple shirt, a pants and sneakers then grabbed my bag to leave. I locked my house then went to work.

The sky doesn't have stars today, its making me sad. Oh right, the weather guy said that it will rain and i didn't bring an umbrella. Stupid Sana, stupid.

I suddenly remembered what Doctor Kim said on the text earlier, i was thinking if i should go or not. I think i shouldn't, they said its getting worst and that'e good. I'll die quick and my sufferings will end. That's what i want, i don't want to suffer anymore.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

265K 18K 61
*COMPLETED* A story in which Nayeon is the daughter of a billionare CEO. She wants to become the next CEO of her father's company but that isn't goin...
15.3K 923 2
Minatozaki Sana was blind when she was still a child and her parents died in an unfortunate event leaving her alone. She lives alone and is only rece...
594K 19.7K 110
[ COMPLETED ] WARNING: G!P I. Chou Tzuyu, a quiet girl who think school is hell. She gets bullied because she never speak, she never communicate to a...
277K 11.7K 64
Sana, daughter of one of the most influential family at Japan, fall inlove with the mysterious guy, Chou Tzuyu, that she met at their company. Being...