written over the stars ( Drac...

Bởi malfoyzt

'' 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐮𝐩𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬 '' - what happens when a muggleborn switc... Xem Thêm

zero
half
one
two
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
our end.
Author's note

three

550 34 1
Bởi malfoyzt

      On the next day, i woke up in full surprise as i was in another bed. My surroundings had completely changed. I was in some sort of a dorm with a red headed girl beside me.

With confusion stirr up on me i woke her up and said to the red headed girl " hey wake up where is this place " she replied to me in a drowsy voice " what are you talking about Heather, we're in Hogwarts of course for god sake are you having nightmares again? "

  My head was filled questions and confusion as i still had no idea where i was nor what happened last night.

As the red headed girl slowly prepping herself i asked her " what in the merlin is Hogwarts what am i even doing here and who are you ".

She chuckled at my questions and said " are you okay Heather? " she laughed and continued " Hogwarts is our school of course and my name is Ginny come on now prep yourself we need to get to breakfast ".

I quickly get change to whats on the wardrobe which only includes a multiple of the same robe that has a gryfinddor logo on it with a bit of red details to it. After changing to the robe i noticed there was a wand inside the pocket of the robe i was surprised yet still confuse on what is happening.

  I followed Ginny to the big hall where everyone was seated on a full length big table, there was candles and astonishing view of the sky on top of the ceiling. I was awestruck by everything surrounded me.

  As we got to our seat of the table we were greeted by a girl named Hermione " good morning Heather, good morning Ginny what took you guys so long to come here, you could've been late" she said in a concern tone. Ginny replied " Heather was just having another bad nightmares she's probably still con puzzled by now"she laughed.

  Hermione continued " well Heather you have to snap back from your nightmares now we're having potions for our next class! " i just nodded my head as i was still having no clue whatsoever on what is happening. 

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

768K 25.9K 70
A story where a girl would do anything to get rid of her studies including getting married with a Mafia king but fate played opposite of it even afte...
977K 38.8K 48
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
5.8K 170 25
What what happen if they didn't have Ben? And things changed after Endor. Read and comment!
1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...