When in London (One Direction...

由 SkylarJay

| Highest Ranking: #1 in Fanfiction | Katie Niroman has been best friends with Niall Horan since birth. They... 更多

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35

11

469K 3.6K 1.7K
由 SkylarJay

"You look really hot tonight!" Harry shouted into my ear.

The music was so loud I could barely catch what he said. But since I did hear what he said, my cheeks flooded with crimson and I hid my face behind my long hair.

And then it dawned on me.

Why should I let some guy that I've known for less than two days determine how I feel? I shouldn't show him that he has an affect on me; show him that I'm not weak. and that goes for all of the boys! It's time for me to step up and show them that I'm in control of myself!

And I might as well start with Harry.

"Why, thank you." I said, bringing my half-English half-Irish accent back as I turned around to face him.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" He asked, bluntly. He made no effort to hide the fact that his eyes were raking up and down my body.

"No..." I replied, putting a hand on my hip. I have never acted this confident before. I looked straight into his eyes, showing him that I would not back down. Apparently, he had no problem with that, because the next thing he did was put his hands on my lower back and pulled me towards him. I instantly put my hands on his chest, making sure that there was still some distance between us.

He had a very strong chest.

"Good." He whispered, bending his neck so that his head was beside my neck. I could feel his hot breaths on my skin.

"What about you?" I asked, trying to get the attention off of me. I could feel myself heating up; much to my disapproval. "Do you have a girlfriend?"

"Nope." He replied. I could feel his teeth grazing my neck under my curtain of long brown hair. "Not yet."

What does that mean?

"Do you want a drink?" He asked with a tilt of his head as he moved closer; if that were even possible. I could tell that he was already tipsy.

That explained a few things.

"No, I'm good!" I shouted back into his ear. I could feel his heart pounding through my palms.

"Do you want a kiss?" He asked with a cocky smirk.

Okay, time to back out.

"Um, nope. I think I'm good, thanks." And with that, I pulled away from the reluctant looking Harry and took a few steps backwards. He pushed his lower lip out into a pouty face.

"Awe, come on!" He said, taking a step closer. I took another step back.

"Actually Harry, Katie's gonna come dance with me." I voice said from behind me. I felt a warm hand on my hip. Turning my head, I saw that the hand belonged to none other than Zayn. "So why don't you go and get another drink or something?" And with that, Zayn pulled me along with him to the dance floor.

"Thanks for that." I said into his ear so he would be able to hear me over the loud music. He leaned into me to reply.

"It's no problem. I saw you were having trouble shaking him." He said with a smile.

Jeez, he's so hot.

"Seems like you did the trick, though." I replied with a smile. I could feel the blush starting to rise to my cheeks.

Keep it under control Katie. Remember, don't let them control how you feel.

"I guess I did, didn't I?" He said with a half smile as he looked right into my eyes. He snaked his arms behind my back and pulled me into him.

I wonder if he's drunk, too.

"I remember Niall once told me that you can belly dance..." He started, bringing his hands to my hips. "Can you show me?" He whispered into my ear. Okay, I was not expecting this.

"Are you drunk?" I asked, pulling away. I could smell the alcohol on his breath. It was kind of a turn off to know that some guys only had confidence when they were drunk.

"I don't think so." He responded, looking confused.

"You know what? I'm gonna go find Niall." I said, leaving Zayn on the dance floor. I went back to our table and spotted Liam, Lou and Niall sitting in the booth. I went over and sat on Niall's lap, since there was no other space to sit.

"What's up, love?" Niall asked, putting his hand on my knee. He started drawing circles with his pointer finger.

"Zayn and Harry are drunk and being pervs." I stated. Lou and Liam started laughing when they heard this.

"Welcome to One Direction, where Haz and Zayn are always the first two to get drunk." Lou said, laughing again.

"Did you drink anything?" Niall asked, patting my thigh with his hand.

"No. Why does everyone keep asking me that?" I asked, looking up at him.

"Just looking out for you." He said with a small smile. Awe! Niall is the cutest!

"You're so cute." I stated, leaning my head on his shoulder.

"Not as cute as you." He cooed into my ear, lightly chuckling.

"Are you sure you guys aren't dating?" Liam asked, looking in between the two of us with suspicion.

Me and Niall? Dating?

"Liam, me and Niall are just friends. I don't think we could ever be more, cause that would just ruin things." I replied to his accusation. Of course we weren't dating! We're just friends! "Right Niall?"

"Uh- yeah." He said, looking away to the dance floor. "Right."

***

*Niall's POV*

You know what the worst feeling in the world is?

Being friend zoned by someone you truly love.

Then again, maybe it's supposed to be like this. Just friends. But the problem is, I don't know if it's a good thing or a bad thing. Maybe she's right. Maybe it would ruin everything if we like each other in that way. Then again, I'm not even sure about my own feelings. I mean, I don't even know if I love her in that way. Sure, I love her. I love her a lot. But am I in love with her? I've never felt this feeling before. Then again, there's nobody in the world like Katie that can make me feel this way. Well, that doesn't even matter any more because Katie just said that we will never be more than friends. And does that bother me? I don't know.

I just don't know.

***

*Katie's POV*

"So, did you guys have any drinks tonight?" I asked, looking around at the boys that where in the booth. Harry and Zayn were still somewhere unknown.

"I had a couple of beers." Lou replied.

"Same here." Niall said.

"I don't drink." Liam put in. Wait, what? Liam doesn't drink?

"Why not?" I asked out of curiosity. Never have I met a nineteen year old boy who doesn't drink.

"I only have one kidney. Just want to stay on the safe side." He replied with a small smile.

Oh.

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to sound-"

"Don't worry about it!" He reassured me with a light laugh. "It doesn't' really bother me!"

"So did you donate it, or...?" I asked. Liam was becoming more and more interesting.

"No, it was because of a childhood sickness." He answered.

"Awe, I'm sorry!" I said with sympathy. I felt really bad. A bar was not the place to be asking questions like these. "I'll stop talking now." I said, looking at him with a sympathetic smile.

"So what about you? Why don't you drink?" Liam asked me.

"I just don't want to get drunk and make stupid mistakes." I answered with a shrug.

"Responsible." He stated with an approving nod. "I like you."

I laughed.

"Thanks Liam. I like you too." I said with a pleased look on my face. I can already tell that me and Liam were going to be great friends.

"Well, I think I know where Harry and Zayn are." Lou said, pointing to the dance floor. It was there that both Zayn and Harry were spotted grinding with two bottle blonds. I don't know why this made me angry on the inside. Especially at Zayn. I didn't expect him to be that type of guy. From what I've seen so far, he looked like the shy one of the group.

But I guess I'm wrong.

Zayn stayed on the dance floor while Harry suddenly stopped and left the girl standing there. He walked up to where us four were sitting and stood right in front of the table, looking completely confused.

"Where's Paul?" He asked, looking around at us. Wow. He was so drunk it was actually funny.

"He's not here, Haz. He's at his house sleeping." Lou replied, trying to keep his laughing under control.

"What time is it?" Harry asked, grabbing Niall's arm and looking at his wrist. The funny thing was, Niall wasn't even wearing a watch. "It's seventeen ninety." He slurred, pointing at Niall's bare wrist. I couldn't help it. I burst out laughing, covering my mouth with my hands.

"No Haz, it's one thirty in the morning." Niall corrected, patting his arm as he was also laughing.

"What's so funny?" Harry asked, looking right at me.

"Nothing Haz. You're just so silly when you're drunk." I laughed.

"You know what I think is silly?" He asked, looking like he was thinking very hard about something. "I think it's silly that you're wearing clothes." He said with a crooked smirk. I felt Niall stiffen beside me.

"Okay, Haz. What do you say we head back to the flat?" Liam said, putting his arm around Harry. "Someone go tell Zayn that we're leaving." He said over his shoulder as he guided Harry out of the club.

"Lou, you do it." Niall said, taking my hand and pulling my to my feet. "I'm going to bring Katie back to the flat."

"Just wait! I'll go get him now and we can all walk back together." Lou said, walking onto the dance floor to get Zayn; who, by the way, was still grinding with the blond. I saw Lou grab Zayn's shoulder and pull him off of the girl. He started dragging him back to where Niall and I were waiting.

"Does he always do this?" I asked Niall.

"Who? Zayn? Not always." He replied. "Ready to go?" He asked Lou. He nodded in reply. Zayn looked like he was going to pass out at any given moment.

"Don't worry about him. He can party hard." Niall laughed, leading me out the door. My heels were killing me. I could barley walk; half the time Niall was dragging me and the other half I was limping. "Why are you walking so slow?" Niall asked, looking down at me.

"These heels are killing me." I said with a pout. Suddenly, Niall stopped walking and crouched down in front of me. "What are you doing?"

"Hop on." Was all he said in reply.

"Are you kidding? Niall, you can't carry me all the way back to the flat-"

"Just get on." He said, sounding impatient. "I'm pretty sure I can carry you. You're tiny."

"No Niall! I'm too heavy-"

"C'mon Katie! It will be just like old times." He said, turning his head so that I could see his puppy dog face.

Okay, it's official. Niall is the cutest thing I have ever seen.

"Okay..." I agreed hesitantly. "Whenever you get tired just put me down."

"Are you calling me weak?" He asked with exaggeration as I got closer to him.

"Yes." I replied as I started laughing at him.

"Five bucks I can carry you all the way to the flat without putting you down." He offered.

"Deal." I agreed. I straddled his back and wrapped my arms across his chest, making sure that I didn't choke him. He took hold of my legs as I wrapped them around his torso. He stood up like there was no added weight, at all.

"I'm gonna win this bet." Was all he said. I could already hear the triumphant smile in his voice as he spoke.

"Maybe not." I challenged. "Aren't you tired?"

"Not really."

"Well, you're going to be exhausted when I'm done riding you." I responded.

We both froze.

One second passed.

Three seconds passed.

Five seconds passed.

"That came out wrong."

"That's what she said." He snickered.

"I didn't think it would sound like that!" I exclaimed, hiding my red face in his neck as I exploded into fits of giggles.

"That was hilarious." He laughed.

"I didn't know! It just came out of my mouth, okay." I couldn't stop the giggles that were coming out in loud fits.

"Anyways, did you have a good time today?" He asked, shifting my weight so that he had a better grip under my knees.

"Yeah! London is so beautiful!" I replied, looking around at the city at night. Small shops had twinkling lights hanging from their doors. We were in perfect view of the Big Ben, lighting up the night sky. It was just perfect. And having Niall here with me made it all the more special.

"I'm glad you're enjoying yourself." He said softly. We were quiet for the next few minutes as he carried me down the London streets, just enjoying each other's presence. I leaned my head against the back of his shoulder and his grip on me tightened.

"Niall?" I asked quietly.

"Yeah?" He answered just as softly.

"I missed you."

Silence.

"I missed you too, love. I missed you so much." He said, the love clearly evident in his voice. I leaned forward and over his shoulder and gave him a soft and sweet peck on the cheek.

And it was silent the rest of the way to the flat. Niall carried me all the way there - like he promised. All the while I rested my head on his shoulder, watching the night sky go by until I couldn't keep my eyes open for any longer. And for once, it didn't concern me.

Because I knew that when I woke up, Niall would still be there with me.

***

*Niall's POV*

Katie fell asleep when I was carrying her home.

I didn't know whether to wake her up before we got to out building or to just carry her all the way and put her into bed.

I decided the latter.

"Are you gonna wake her up, mate?" Lou whispered as we all got into the elevator. Liam was practically carrying a passed out Haz and Zayn was holding onto Lou.

"Naw, I might as well just put her to bed. She's had a long night." I said, shifting her weight so she wouldn't fall. She was still being carried by piggy-back.

"Well, why don't you carry her on your front? It's easier." He suggested. "Here, turn around. I'll take her off your back and then you come and carry her."

"All right." I agreed, I turned around and felt Lou pull Katie off of my back. He was carrying her like you would carry a sleeping child in your arms; that's how small she is. I went towards him and took her from his arms, carrying her bridal style.

"You see? Better isn't it?" Lou said in a proud voice.

"And how exactly would you know?" I asked sarcastically.

"I'm a big brother, if you have forgotten." He stated with a friendly smile. "I have to carry them up to bed all the time."

"Oh right." I chuckled. The elevator dinged and Liam and Lou led Haz and Zayn out, with me following along. Once we got into the flat I went upstairs right away, carrying Katie in my arms. I got into our room and put her down on the bed. She started shifting in her sleep.

"Niall?" She mumbled.

"I'm right here, love." I answered, moving a piece of hair off of her face. My hand unconsciously lingered on her soft cheek.

"Can you take my jeans off?" She asked sleepily. Her eyes were still closed.

"Take your jeans off? Why?" I asked, confused. It was only yesterday that she got flustered when I saw her change; and now she wants me to do it for her? I mean, it's not like I don't want to, but still!

"I don't want to sleep in them and I'm so tired." She pleaded. "Please Niall."

"Sure love." I sighed. And just like that, it seems as if she fell back to sleep. I reached my hands up to her waist, where her jeans buttons where located. Never would I think Katie would be asking me to undress her. I unbuttoned and unzipped the top of her jeans. I could see her hip bones poking out from under the waist band and then disappearing again under her shirt that has ridden up to her belly button.

I could only hope that this whole 'procedure' wouldn't turn me on.

Gripping the jeans an her hips, I pulled towards me as they slowly started to come off.

This is agonizing.

Inch by inch, more skin started to show as the jeans slowly slid down her perfect legs.

Is she doing this to me on purpose?

I mean, even if I didn't like her in that way, this is still torture. Any nineteen year old guy would find himself struggling to contain his lust if he was told to undress a girl like Katie. Shaking the thoughts out of my head, I pulled Katie's jeans off all the way, exposing her bare legs. She was wearing black lacy underwear.

Contain yourself.

"Where's your pyjama pants?" I asked, not being able to take my eyes off of her.

"I don't want pants. Just give me one of your shirts." She mumbled, her eyes still closed.

Yep. She is defiantly doing this on purpose.

I made my way to the dresser and grabbed a random shirt. It would probably be huge on her but she wouldn't really care, anyways. When I turned around, Katie already had her shirt off and was lying down on the bed in nothing but her panties and bra.

Control yourself, Niall.

"Here." I said, extending my arm towards her. All she did was lift her arms above her head. "Really? You can't even put on your own shirt?" I teased, chuckling quietly. I put the shirt on for her, though, because I knew she wouldn't do it.

"Shut up." Was all she said. And with that, she got under the covers in her makeshift 'pyjamas' and lay down. A few seconds later, her hand came out from under the covers holding an unclasped lacy black bra and dropped it on the floor. This is defiantly not the same twelve year old girl that I knew.

She has grown up, alright.

"You're a tease, you know that?" I whispered, hoping she wouldn't hear me.

She didn't.

I got into the other side of the bed in just my boxers, and immediately Katie's warmth enveloped me. Katie rolled over to my side of the bed and cuddled into me, so I put my arms around her back and welcomed her.

"Love you, Niall." She mumbled into my chest.

"Love you too, Katie." And it was in that moment that I realized what the best feeling in the world was. It's not when you realize that hundred of girls flaunt over your every move. It's not when you realize that half the world would kill to be in your position. It's not when you realize that you can have any girl that you want. It's when you realize that you have someone that is willing to love you no matter what.

And it's even better when you love them, too.

***

HI.

LOOL JOKES. HELLO MY BEAUTIFUL READERS THAT I LOVE SO DEARLY MUCH.

I would just like to bring all of your attention to one thing for a second. HAVE YOU SEEN THE READS AND VOTES AND COMMENTS ON THIS STORY? MY LITTLE BABY IS GROWING UP SO FAST :') Thank you so much to everyone who is voting and commenting! I just want you guys to know that I do read EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THE COMMENTS. They always make me smile to know that you guys are happy :) So if I don't reply to you personally, it's only because I can't... I wish I could reply to every single one of your comments but I physically can't. Moving on... What do you guys think of this chapter??? It was a little more touchy-feely between Katie and Niall... and some others ;) WHAT SHOULD HAPPEN NEXT? COMMENT AND LET ME KNOW YOU BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE. WHAT TEAM ARE YOU ON? NATIE, ZATIE, KARRY?? Or if you want to be different and ship Kiam or Latie that's awesome too. LET ME KNOW. AND IF YOU'RE STILL READING....... I LOVE YOU. I think people who stay and read my authors notes are awesome and it warms my heart :') So I just want to try something... if you are going to comment, at the end of your comment put 3 stars so it will look like this... *** ... I wanna see who read this authors note hehe :3 ANYWAYS HAVE AN AWESOME DAY AND WHEN YOU'RE FEELING DOWN JUST REMEMBER THAT I LOVE YOU :) Stay safe!

~Skylar xx

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

986K 37.2K 88
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
1M 34.1K 61
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
2.3M 118K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1M 56.3K 36
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...