Never Ending Revenge

By Laaiq98

A story of a girl and her brothers who hate each other. Her mum was indirectly killed by her dad and brothers... More

《Chapter 1》
《Chapter 2》
《Chapter 3》
《Chapter 4》
《Chapter 5》
《Chapter 6》
《Chapter 7》
《Character list》
《Chapter 8》
《Chapter 9》
《Chapter 10》
《Chapter 11》
《Chapter 12》
《Chapter 13》
《Chapter 14》
《Chapter 15》
《Chapter 16》
《Chapter 17》
《Chapter 18》
《Chapter 19》
《Chapter 20》
《Chapter 21》
《Chapter 22》
《Chapter 23》
《Memes》
《Chapter 24》
《Chapter 25》
《Chapter 26》
《Chapter 27》
《Chapter 28》
《Chapter 29》
《Chapter 30》
《#Stop the hate》
《Chapter 31》
《Chapter 33》
《Chapter 34》
《Chapter 35》
《Chapter 36》
《Chapter 37》
《Chapter 38》
《Covers》
《Chapter 39》
《Chapter 40》
《Chapter 41》
《Chapter 42》
《Chapter 43》
《Chapter 44》
《Chapter 45》
《Chapter 46》
《Chapter 47》
《Chapter 48》
《Chapter 49》
《Chapter 50》
《Chapter 51》
《Chapter 52》

《Chapter 32》

3K 93 153
By Laaiq98

Vanessa's p.o.v

"This is why...I never cried.." I say with trembling lips before running to one of the rooms. I think it was Jason's.

I heard them scream my name and they all kept calling for me but i just ran.

My chest was tight and my breathing was heavy. I was having a panic attack.

I slammed the door shut and sat on the ground. My breathing was ragged and I just gripped my hair tightly.

I felt nauseous and all I wanted to do was cry.

My as*hole brothers came in and tried to come close to me but i pushed them away and screamed. "Leave me the f *ck alone!"

I never let them get close to me. I never let them touch me. That was until I felt two warm and comforting arms wrap around me.

Ashton's p.o.v

"This is why..I never cried.." Vanessa says making me shocked. She never cried because she cries blood?

She then ran out of the room, catching everyones attention. We called out to her but she kept running.

I could hear her harsh breathing and I immeduately felt worried.

They all went into the room she ran in.

They tried to hold her and calm her down but she just pushed them all away and screamed for them to leave her alone. I could see the hurt looks on their faces but that wanst what I focused on.

She was clutching her hair and shaking.

Is she having a panic attack?

Although I may not be able to help, I still want to try. I came close to her slowly and wrapped my arms around her. She tensed but soon she relaxed a little.

Vanessa's p.o.v

I felt two warm, comforting arms wrapping around me. I look up and see Ashton holding me with a nervous look. I tensed but slowly I relaxed.

Why do I feel so comfortable around him?

I realised my brothers were here so I pushed him away slightly, feeling uncomfortable. "Do you want them to leave?" He whispers. I nod and he looks to them. "Leave the room. Give us some time." He says and I could see the hurt in their eyes but they left.

"I...I think I'm feeling fine now." I say, shoving him away. "I just overreacted.."

He looks at me with eyes filled with....emotion.

I can't even describe what kind if emotion it is. All I can say is that his eyes were soft and somehow I wanted to stare at those blue eyes for longer.

He wrapped his arms around me and my eyes widen. "If you want to cry then cry. I don't mind." He says softly and for some reason I wanted to just do it.

But at the same time I don't.

Somehow his words manage to make me want to just break down in his arms but I'm scared to do it.

"I don't want to get your clothes messed. I dony cry normal tears. I think you know that." I say, biting my lip. "Its okay. I got plenty either way. You're more important." I was at a loss for words and for some reason I just held tighter onto him.

Third person p.o.v

Vanessa held Ashton tighter and then let the tears slip out, suprising both Ashton and herself in the process but nonetheless he just held her tightly and allowed her to cry.

He knew that she suffered a lot but kept it all in. She kept it all in for years and its all because she doesn't want to seem weak and she doesn't want others to think bad about her.

Ashton admired her. He admired how even though she suffered, she still tried to be strong. He doesn't know everything that happened to Vanessa but what he does know is that he'll protect her no matter what.

Vanessa doesn't know why she cried. She never knew that just by hearing his simple words, she would just breakdown and let it all out. If it were anyone, she would've been sarcastic and would've pushed them away, saying that she didn't need it.

But she just couldn't for Ashton.

Something about Ashton made her feel comfortable.

She felt loved for once in her life. She felt like she trusted somebody other than her mum. This feeling was something she never thought she would get.

The Romano brothers were deeply hurt by Vanessa. They felt guilty for what they did to her. They wanted to know what exactly Vanessa experienced atht made her like this. What Did she experience that made her get all of those marks.

Vanessa's p.o.v

I cried in ashtons arms.

Even I myself was suprised.

After a while of my sobbing I finally stopped. I didn't want Ashton to let me go though. Something about his hold gave me comfort.

He probably sensed this and held me.

He spoke nervously. "Are you feeling okay enough to tell me everything?" He asks and I just nod slightly. "Its gonna have to come out anyway..." I mutter and he chuckles a little.

"You gonna tell them?" He asks and I think about it before nodding. "They should know what they put me through." My voice was filled with venom and I could see ashtons muscles flex.

"Can you call them here?" I ask and he nods. "Come." He says and I furrow my brows. They open the door almost immediately and then it dawned to me.

They were listening form the door..

Typical..

They sat down on the other side of the bed and I stayed far from them.

I could see their eyes twitch for a second but they kept silent.

"I'll tell you everything." I say, inhaling slightly. "You know. Of how I lived and everything."

They just nod and wait for me to speak.

"Mum stayed with You all and your father. You know that part. She enjoyed it and would never stop smiling. Your dad was always so happy looking with you all. But every time he sees me, he acts distant and cruel. He never wanted to talk to me or even spend time with me. I tried so hard to please him but it never worked so eventually I stopped. I was never happy since your dad would hit me, but i went with it since I saw how happy mum was. Even after I found out your dad was in a mafia, I let it be because I thought that your dad would make my mum happy." I say, slowly making them furrow their brows.

"He was cruel to you?" Romeo asks. "No he was nice to me. He bought me flowers and everything." I say sarcastically. Romeo gave me a look and I spoke. "Yes he was cruel to me. He never soul talk to me. Even if I he did, it was always insults. He'd hit me. Either with his hands or sometimes a belt."

Romeo's eyes turned soft. "And...how did you know that dad was in a mafia?" Ethan asks. "It was quiet obvious. I saw his guns. I saw the way he fought and I heard his conversations." I say, shrugging.

Honestly...

Only idiots wouldn't have known..

"We never really knew so quickly until he told us.." Leonardo says, scratching his head and I give him a "Seriously?!" look. I guess my brothers really at idiot then..

"You can carry on with what you were saying." Ethan says. "As I was saying, I thought that your dad would keep my mum happy..."

I paused then spoke a little softer than my usual tone.

"Turns out my thoughts were wrong."

Authors Note

I'm back with a chapter! Hope you enjoyed it and please don't kill me for not updating yesterday night! 😢😨 Mother nature decided to come early.. (girls would understand what I mean haha...😅😉)

Anyways...

What do you guys think about this chapter?

What do you think is gonna happen next?

What do you think aboyt Vanessa's and Ashtons relationship?

Why do you think she allowed Ashton to comfort her ?

What do you think happened to Vanessa?

What do you think their father did to their mum?

What do you think about the following characters:

Vanessa

Her mum

Their dad

Ethan

Jason

Ricardo

Romeo

Luca

Leonardo

Isabella

Jasmine

Ashton

Extra question: What is your favourite season?

I love winter sonic you can have hot choclate and plus I'm weird. Also I kinda Like Autumn because I kinda love collecting the leaves. 😍

Like, vote and comment!

Love you guys!❤

xxxxxxxxxx

♡♡♡

Laaiqah

Today's meme:

This meme is so true for me! 😂😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

316K 7.9K 40
After the tragic death of her brother, and being abandoned by her mum, Chloe escapes her abusive home with the help of her high school best friend, T...
173K 4.7K 29
This is the story of a girl who is not allowed to go out of the house and have been homeschooled for her whole life. She has only two persons in her...
3.8K 270 59
Marie's life has always been been all over the place, now her mum has decided to moved Marie and her brother Kye to the USA in order to start a new l...
104K 2.3K 60
Dude I suck at writing these things, so if you have one for this book, hmu Trigger warnings: Talk about suicide, suicidal thoughts, talk about rape...