STOLEN

By mamab0ii

One day, Joss not only stole others' girlfriend but the boy's heart along as well. More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 3

1.7K 127 40
By mamab0ii

Joss was puffing out a smoke when he heard the door was creaking open behind him. He smirked before he pivoted himself and found the nerd he left dowstairs was coming in. The tall guy leaned himself by the fence since he was smoking by the balcony.

It took half an hour for Tay to collect his gut and walk towards the room no. 7 that Joss was waiting at. He couldn't believe he was going to do the dumbest idea he had ever had only to revenge his girlfriend. He didn't even know if he was still a boyfriend to Mild or not.

This was utterly stupid. Tay should have known that and left the bar, but instead of doing that, he came up to Joss. Was Tay ready? Of course he wasn't. Truthfully, Tay was nervous as hell. What if he felt disgusted after having a skin to skin contact with the older guy? Or what if he did a stupid thing—of course less stupid than this insane idea—and made a turn off towards the older guy?

The alcohol must have had intoxicated his brain since despite all the worries that flashed on his head, Tay foolishly ignored all those warnings and brought himself to enter this room.

His eyes was fast to catch Joss who was having his back to him, smoking his cigarettes at the balcony before the older guy turned around and flashed his annoying smirk to Tay.

He heard Joss chuckled lightly as Tay brought himself closer to the older guy. He stood next to Joss and saw another building in front of them. This area was the district of night life business. Cheap motel rooms were usually provided upstairs of the clubs and bars.

Tay folded his arms by the fence and sighed loudly, not even trying to hide his frustration form the guy next to him. The scent of alcohol was thick around Tay, it dawned to Joss that maybe the younger one emptied the bottle of vodka by himself.

"So is this your final decision?" He asked as he puffed another smoke.

Tay wasn't fond of smokes, but he was too drunk to preach about health right now. So he ignored the fact that Joss might get lung cancer from it and let the older guy did whatever the fuck he wanted.

"Yeah. But I have one rule." Tay coldly replied to Joss.

Without turning to the other guy, Joss asked, "What is it?"

"Do me exactly like how you do Mild."

"What?" Tay had made Joss speechless upon such request. That was odd and hurtful. "Are you... a masochist?" Joss wondered.

Tay just shrugged his shoulders nonchalantly, unbothered by how Joss looked at him weirdly, "I want to know how good you did her until she decided to break up with me."

Joss chuckled, "Are you crazy? Maybe she's into my face. The sex was good, of course. But you said that I'm just an excuse she used to break up with you."

Tay scoffed, "What? You can't comply with the rule I just asked? Were you too drunk that night so you couldn't remember how you did her? Asshole." The way Tay looked at Joss right now was clear, he was hurting badly. Yet Joss still failed to understand why the heck Tay asked him to do this just to revenge his girl.

"Ah, fuck it." Joss mumbled since he didn't like they way he was bothered by Tay's hurtful eyes. Joss put off the white stick he was smoking and grabbed Tay by the wrist, "Come."

Joss then sat on the edge of the bed. The cheap mattress made noises when a big guy like him sat on it. He pulled Tay to straddle on his laps. "So you're saying that we have to do it exactly the way Mild and I did it?" Joss asked for confirmation once again.

Tay quietly nodded to give his confirmation. He then felt a big palm rested on his hip, his eyes trailed down to where Joss was placing his hand. "Guess what? Your girl was the one attacking me first." Joss words made Tay's eyes looked back at him. "So, I guess I'll direct you exactly how Mild seduced me first."

Tay's brows twitched hearing it, he knew Joss was trying to keep his anger boiling. "She kissed me in the lips." Joss said as he stared straight to Tay's eyes whose was framed with glasses. The older guy could even see how his face reflected on it slightly.

Without warning, Tay dropped a kiss on Joss lips, not rough but it wasn't soft either. When the four eyed guy pulled himself from Joss, the older guy scoffed as he found Tay cute. "Was that a kiss?" The way Joss asked him was like mocking the younger one. "I guess that's why Mild broke up with you."

The last sentence cong from Joss made Tay snapped, he pulled the older guy by his nape and crashed their lips roughly. He nibbled Joss's rough lips like he ate hungrily. Joss was caught off guard, he didn't see that kiss coming.

When Tay finally pulled away as the string of saliva was the only thing that connected them now, both were catching some air since the kiss made them both forgot to breathe. Joss then reached his hand to the glasses framing Tay's eyes. He pulled them off and put them on the nightstand.

"They got in the way." He playfully said after putting the glasses on the nightstand.

"Then, what's next?" Still with his rushing breaths, Tay asked the older guy, ignoring the fact that his vision wasn't as clear as before. But he could still see Joss alright since they were not even 10cm apart.

Joss chuckled, "Eager much?" His lips subconsciously kissed Tay's cheek before he said, "Then, let's get started, shall we?"

Tay frowned upon getting a peck from the guy he straddled on. Start? So they hadn't even started yet?

"What the hell? Did you just trick me?" Tay asked the other guy, it was clear that he was annoyed.

"What? Your girl kissed me for real." Joss tried to defend himself. He wasn't lying when he said that Mild kissed Joss first. "But we didn't start by making out like we did just now."

The final words from Joss made Tay united his brows as he frowned, "You—,"

But his rant was sucked into Joss's cavern as the older guy chewed down his lips one more time. Joss didn't even let Tay to gasp for air, he was literally eating Tay through his lips.

"Ngghh.." A faint mewl escaped Tay's mouth as the younger one was suffocated due to lack of oxygen.

Joss finally let go of Tay's lips which became swollen just by the two make out session they just did. He saw Tay wiped off his wet lips with the back of his palm. Tay's eyes were staring nakedly at Joss, there were no more glasses to hide what reflected on such black orbs.

"How does it feel?" Joss asked as he breathed harshly after the scorching make out they just had.

"What?" Tay barked at him with his glowering eyes.

"Kissing a man," He made himself clear before he asked again, "Do you like it? I know you're not swinging this way. Neither do I."

Tay held their gaze for long before he finally rebuked, "It's disgusting. Moreover it's you." He was trying to make Joss as hurt as he was, but Tay knew better that Joss never used his feelings in things like this. Joss was right, Tay was only hurting himself by doing this stupid plan.

On the other hand, Joss felt conflicted as he could see right through Tay's eyes how hurting he was. He shouldn't feel this way, but Joss felt awful seeing Tay hurtful look. There was an odd gushing feelings inside him.

Once again, Joss brought his lips to soflty plant a kiss on Tay's cheek. The older guy then said, "Let's stop this, Tay." Unlike the annoying playful tone he always used, Joss was being all serious this time.

"What?" Now Tay was the one who's confused. He wondered why this older guy suddenly draw himself from the deal they had out of nowhere.

Joss looked straight into his eyes, he didn't waver a bit before he finally uttered, "You're hurting yourself. So let's just stop this."

Tay was even more confused. Why would it matter to Joss whether he was hurting himself or not. It wasn't his problem if Tay was hurting himself. Joss didn't even mind when he was doing other's girlfriends, so why would he be nosy this time?

"It's not your problem." Tay retorted, "You have no right to tell me what's right or not in this, Joss. You've done so many other's girlfriends so why would you mind me now? Because I'm a guy? Are you disgusted that it is a guy?" His nose flared up due to the gushing emotion.

"No," Joss answered him right away, "Surprisingly, I like it. Kissing you I mean."

Tay raised his brows as he didn't think Joss would give him such answer. "So what are you waiting for? Do it." His face didn't falter a bit, Tay was sure of this.

So what was Joss waiting for? Tay was right, he had no right to decide whether it's right or not for the other guy. As long as Tay gave hikmthe consent, Joss should have just done that. So what's stopping him?

Ah, right. Tay's eyes spoke louder than the mouth. They were so honest that Joss couldn't ignore the hurtful eyes of Tay. His gut told him he couldn't.

"Why are you quiet? Can't you hear me?" Tay asked once again, he was still firm to do the plan.

Yet, Joss still gave him a shaking head, "Let's not go overboard tonight."

Tay heaved a long sigh before he climbed down Joss's laps. "So you're not up for it? Okay, then." Tay was ready to walk away, but Joss was fast to catch his hand.

"Wait." He said as he pulled the other guy to stand before him again. "I have a better idea."

"What?" Tay was being impatient.

"Let's be boyfriends."

"What?!" Tay was too shocked to tone down his voice. He was literally shouting at Joss.

"I'll pretend that I'm courting you. So let's be boyfriends later. I bet it's gonna make the whole university shocked too, not only Mild."

Tay cleared his throat before he asked, "So, what you're trying to say is... that you're gonna court me and I'll be your fake boyfriend once I've accepted you?" He needed confirmation so that he wouldn't think it was for real.

"Yeah." Joss confirmed. "Are you in?"

Tay gulped down the lump in his throat. He felt uneasy, yet he didn't know why he agreed to it.

.
.
.
.
.

To be continued
—————
A/N:
Damn, boys, what a dangerous game you're playing...
I'm the author, I guess it's up to me for it to be real or not 😜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.7K 2K 10
They never expected to meet again...Then fate decided to intervene...in an ironic way of course
349K 18.7K 34
Tharn had given his life to walk on the life chosen by his old man. But he had a second thought when Type crossed his path.
31K 1.7K 26
Seduce him and then break up in 2 weeks why? I hate him and I hate you too Why not see you both in pain
9.6K 586 10
"Boy you got me hooked onto something.. who could say they saw us comming ... tell me , Do you feel the love ?" ................. Completed ( 20.09...