I've Just Seen A Face 💕Paul...

By groovy-lennon

Just when Paul thought he had it all in life, young Victoria Taylor comes to prove him wrong. Paul is forced... More

Victoria
Chapter 1 "Following a dream"
Chapter 2 "New York"
Chapter 3 "I like you, Paul"
Chapter 4 "Stop"
Chapter 5 "Double surprise"
Chapter 6 "Virgin"
Chapter 7 "The first one"
Chapter 8 "I think I'm in love"
Chapter 9 "Following you"
Chapter 10 "I moan your name"
Chapter 11 " I love you, Victoria"
Chapter 12 "I choose her"
Chapter 13 "A trap"
Chapter 14 "True love"
Chapter 15 "Our new home"
Chapter 16 "Bathtub confessions"
Chapter 17 "Adoption?"
Chapter 18 "I fucked my little sister"
Chapter 19 "I've got a crush on Vicky too"
Chapter 20 "Prisoner of love"
Chapter 21 "They're all gone"
Chapter 22 "Beatle kidnap"
Chapter 23 "The night before"
Chapter 25 "Paul"
Chapter 26 "On John's bed"
Chapter 27 "Finally"
Chapter 28 "John's girl"
Chapter 29 "Three no-way"
Chapter 30 "John in the middle"
Chapter 31 "A taste of Paul"
Chapter 32 "Only you"
Chapter 33 "The world is treating me bad"
Chapter 34 "You Really Got a Hold On Me"
Chapter 35 "Ex-Girlfriend"
Chapter 36 "Mummy's favorite Beatle"
Chapter 37 "She's back"
Chapter 38 "It's her only"
Chapter 39 "Michelle Ma Belle"
Chapter 40 "Babysitters"
Chapter 41 "Breastfeeding"
Chapter 42 "No Other Love Will Ever Do"
Chapter 43 "Three of us"
Chapter 44 "Let the world know"
Chapter 45 "It's the girls"
Chapter 46 "We love you, Paul"
Chapter 47 "The girl in the alley"
Chapter 48 "Wife"
Chapter 49 "Forever"
Final Chapter "The Perfect Ending"

Chapter 24 "You're going to lose that girl?"

137 7 2
By groovy-lennon

George's P.O.V.

"What's wrong, Ringo?" She asked as she yawned quietly.

"We need someone to help us with the car; it's not working, and I hate that I know nothing about cars" He sighed.

"Oh boy, then what are we going to do? Can't we call someone?" She asked.

"I'm sure a phone wouldn't work around here, so that's why I don't have one" John said

"Can't we at least try to fix it?!" I exclaimed. I was getting very irritated, and only John knew why.

"I guess we could, but-"

"Ringo, this is how we learn new things: by experimenting" John shrugged.

"I agree with John this time" I said. "Let's just hope we don't make it worse"

"Okay... let's get into it then" John said before he grabbed Ringo, and got out of the house with him.

"I'm going to clean the house in the meantime. You want to help, George?" She smiled. She was always in such a good mood.

"Sure. This place really needs to be mopped up"

"It sure does! Look at those curtains; they're supposed to be white, but they're gray instead"

"John keeps this house a complete mess. He should come more often, and keep it clean" I said

"Does he have a broom here by any chance?" She asked as she looked around.

"Oh, right over there" I pointed to under the table where a little broken broom was laying in there on the floor.

"What's it doing in there? John can be so weird sometimes" She laughed.

We started cleaning every corner of that big house until we decided to take a break, and drink some tea before breakfast.

We sat down in the living room, and began chatting about random stuff until we remembered her situation with Paul.

"So, Vicky. How has this experience been to you as a teen dating a former Beatle and all of that mess?" I asked her as I sipped from my cup of tea.

"It's been wild, yeah" She laughed. "But I wouldn't change this experience for anything. You'd think it can be harder for someone my age, and it can also make me stronger; you know, it's challenging, but I've been happy. I love Paul and my child more than anything in this world" She smiled. I could see the happiness in her eyes when she talked about Paul.

"We know Paul feels the same way" I nodded.

"Do you think we're going to see him soon?"

"We're getting there; I promise. John and Ringo are very smart together; I'm sure they will find a solution to fix that thing"

"Shouldn't we go help them?"

"We could try" I shrugged my shoulders before we both got up to head outside.

The scene was hilarious. John and Ringo were there arguing, and their faces were stained with auto grease. The only thing clear was that they hadn't fixed a thing.

"Maybe it's just out of gas! Have you thought about that, huh!?" John was pissed off as fuck.

"What kind of idiot you think I am? It's not out of gas!" Ringo yelled back.

"Umm, it's still not working I suppose" I said.

"Boys! Stop arguing! This is serious. We'll need to get back eventually" Vicky crossed her arms as she complained.

"I'm sorry. I get cranky when I'm hungry, and I haven't had anything yet" John said looking down; he looked like a little kid being scolded. Wait a minute, he never did that before. He just did it because it was Vicky. What a faker! As if he was very innocent himself!

"Yeah, he's right. Why don't we eat something first, and then we can walk around to see if we can find someone to help us" Ringo suggested.

"Sounds fair" John agreed as he looked at Vicky with hungry eyes. How would a person interpret the way he looked at her? As if he wanted to eat her. Literally; he licked his bottom lip, but she didn't notice.

Vicky cooked for us; as delicious as the night before with too little ingredients. She's got a talent. We were having too much fun with Vicky. Time flew by very fast as we were chatting with her. John started cracking his famous jokes, so for a moment we lost track of time. We needed to relax a little to relief the tension between us due to knowing we were having some problems to continue with our plans, so John opened a couple of bottles of wine, and we ended up a little drunk; everyone except Vicky. She was very amused. By the time we realized we knew someone called Paul, the night had come down, and it was too late to walk around the fields. At some point Ringo and I stopped drinking, but John started drinking vodka, so he got worse; he started flirting with Vicky in front of us. He was sitting very close to her on the floor. He wouldn't stop staring at her lips, but she was too innocent to notice. I was glad Paul wasn't there to see such a bad move from John.

"So, would you like to dance, Vicky?" He patted her shoulder. "Shit! I forgot I don't have a record player here" He mumbled to himself. "Oh well, never mind" He laughed very close to her face. She giggled very awkwardly.

"We've been chatting and laughing all day-which has been fun-but we should be heading to bed now if we're looking forward to waking up very early. We don't want to waste another day, and I repeat, it has been fun, but we're here for a reason" Said Ringo.

"I agree with you. I miss Paul. I can't wait any longer" Vicky sighed.

"Good" He nodded. "Good night, everyone" He said before he stood up, and walked into his bedroom.

"Well...I better get going too" Vicky smiled before she stood up too.

"Wait..." John grabbed her arm as he looked up at her. "Stay a bit longer" He begged.

"Oh Johnny" She chuckled.

"She's tired, John. Let her go to sleep" I said.

"I need to rest, Johnny. We'll continue with the fun when we walk tomorrow morning. Deal?" She ran her hand through his hair as she talked. John was hypnotized.

"Aha" He nodded quietly as he looked at her eyes. She laughed at her drunkenness. "Good night, Johnny" She stroked his cheek before she grabbed his face with both of her hands, and planted a kiss on his forehead; John was almost drooling. "Good night, George" She turned to me, and smiled before she got inside John's bedroom.

"Watch out, don't step on your drool" I joked.

"She is an angel" He hiccupped as he turned to me.

"Don't you think I know that?" I rolled my eyes. "Anyway. Good night" I said before I walked into the room I share with Ringo.

Ringo started snoring in the middle of the night, and so he interrupted my sleep. I got up from the couch, grabbed my pillow, and proceeded to sleep in the living room. How come I didn't think of that since yesterday? I could have avoided running into other crazy situations.

Speaking of craziness... As I was making my way to the living room, I walked past Vicky's room whose door was open. Oh well, that's not new. What a surprise. Again! You've got to be more careful with that, Vicky. This time the door was half open... enough to see what was going on inside. It's not that I wanted to spy on her again, I swear it was not the case; I learned my lesson. The reason I stopped to check on that room was because I heard something very unusual... or at least something that shouldn't be happening in this house at the moment. I heard Vicky moaning... I would have thought she was touching herself, but a male voice was moaning too... I walked closer, and I saw everything. She was indeed having sex with a guy... and call me crazy, but that guy has to be John, and no one else. I couldn't see who it was because he and Vicky were covered with the sheets while they were doing their thing. I could only see the guy's hair- a Beatle's hairstyle for damn sure- and Vicky's head, but come on, who else could it be? Ringo was in the other room just moments ago. This was insane! I couldn't stay calm with that! I started walking in circles in the hall as I was biting on my nails. John and I had this conversation. One thing is spying on her like we did, but we also said we didn't touch her or anything, and THIS is some other kind of level. How could John do that? Both of them were cheating on Paul... betrayal... I would never do that to him. It was very sad.

I was very upset. I should have known... Vicky didn't seem to reject John earlier, and I thought she was just being nice; I could have misinterpreted that. John was very drunk, and he probably wasn't very aware or thinking correctly, but how did she allow him to seduce her?

They were pretty intense in bed though; The bed was making such a noise that it sounded as if it could break in two at any second.

Stupid John. I hate to admit I wish I was in his place...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 35 39
The Ballad Of Ringo & Claire...
2.2K 120 24
**mature language** BEFORE/ EARLY BEATLES Sherelle aka Cherry has been best friends with John Lennon, whom shes developing feelings for. The teens go...
4.6K 206 17
He is in search for a wife to take care of his two kids. She is in search for a husband to stay in the country. Sure, they're both using each other...
4.1K 77 34
I wrote this for one of my friends on here, so if you're not comfortable with smut, don't read it. Sorry in advance. Not like one of my typical stori...