Run with ME! (Haiji Kiyose X...

Door YukoZuo

A 3rd year Health Science's student who enrolled in Kansei University have living her normal life quite the s... Meer

Morning Jog
Chikusei-so
Track and Field Club
New Sparks
First Training
Yaokatsu
Her Past
Friends?
Future Job
Reality
Iwatobi
Honest Confession
My Story
Rank
A Little Bit Different
Another Chance
Ouji Conquered Time!
Pray
Win and Then...?
Answer
The Beginning
The Middle (Part 1)
The Middle (Part 2)
The Ending
After Story
The Match and The Deal
Nira's Story
Bonus (Part 1)
Bonus (Part 2)
Married Arc (Part 1)
Married Arc (Part 2)

Training Camp

214 15 0
Door YukoZuo

My eyebrows twitch while my jaw clenches as I hold Nira on my lap with one hand and the other one plastered on the window. Only for one reason... I still want to live!!

"H-hey, am I gonna die after this?", I stuttered as the van jumped once more, bumping into small rocks. I glance outside the window, trees passing by in fast motion.

"D-don't say things like t-that (Y/N)-san! I-I still want to gather c-confidence!", Musa clenched tightly onto the seatbelt, shutting his eyes in fear.

"Why did you choose the mountain?!", Yuki yelled.

"The owner of the batting cage in the shopping center said we could borrow their villa", Shindou answered.

"And the people at the shopping center provided us with groceries", Musa continued. Their voice wavering due to the fear of the bumpy ride.

"I don't mind (Y/N)-san here but why do I have to sit in the back while that guy is sitting so comfortably?", King asked from the back seat, unsatisfied with Nira resting comfortably on my lap. I also want to ask how can Nira sleep in this wreck driving!

"It can't be helped, you're the one who lost in janken", Jota reasoned out. I could only listen at their conversation, unable to butt in any lines.

"I'm excited about the lake", Haiji suddenly said while turning his head from the front view.

"Face forward!!", the guys yelled while I was still clenching on my teeth, controlling my nervousness. Just as they warned, the van screeched wildly as Haiji made a sudden sharp turn, hitting the brake pedal at the same time.

"GAAHHHH!!", everyone screamed in terror beside the twin and Ouji. I couldn't hold my fear as I joined their screaming too. Soon, the twins suddenly scream 'no' with their faces turning white.

"O-Ouji-senpaaiii!", I wailed when I see Ouji throwing out outside the window, with his puke flying off along the wind. Haiji-san, what kind of driving license did you get?!!

🍃

Staggering out of the van, I put down Nira on the ground. "Uwahh... I'm still alive...", I sighed as my shoulder dropped in exhaustion.

"Thanks for taking care of Nira, (Y/N)-san", Haiji came and hooked the lash onto Nira's collar, acting as usual.

"Don't mind that. Rather, I-I wonder how you got your license Haiji-san...", I smiled crookedly.

"Like usual", he tilted his head, completely oblivious with his own driving.

"Ah, I shouldn't have asked. Sorry", I said in a flat tone, disappointed with my own question. Remembering Ouji's sick condition, I dash off to him. "Not good, Ouji-senpai might be halfway to the next life...", my expression turns to horrific at Ouji's lifeless figure on the ground.

"We are worse though, (Y/N)-san", the twin replied pointing to their face. No words can be described as I give them a sympathetic look, seeing their 'cleansed' face. Then, I finally look ahead of us to where the supposedly villa is. Seeing the almost run-down villa, I couldn't help but sweat drop.

"Well, this is reality", Nico-chan said.

"Let's start by cleaning", Haiji suggested.

"Umm... could we wash ourselves off in the river?", Jota said while keeping his smile, along with Joji.

"Yeah, you should. I'll help take your guys bag inside", I offered with my hand stretched out towards their bag.

"Arigatou (Y/N)-san", they passed their bag over then ran off to the river.

"Geez, how can they let a girl carry their bag? You okay with your stuff?", Yuki sighed and asked me in concern.

"I don't mind and I only have one bag. Carrying two more is no problem. It's a training camp after all", I answered as I started walking towards the wooden villa.

"As expected, the cool (Y/N)-san", Musa and Shindou commented. Haiji chuckled at their comments.

"You guys heard her, let's hurry and clean up!", Haiji said then walked towards the villa, receiving replies from the guys. Then, off we go cleaning the whole villa.

🍃

Releasing a satisfying sigh, I wipe the sweat forming on my forehead. I just finished clearing the second floor's balcony and I assumed all the guys already did their part downstairs. After cleaning the whole villa, I can finally see how decent this house is. Realising the evening sky which is gradually turning to orange, I lean towards the wood railing while staring off to the sky. Orange light illuminating from the sky, mixing in the sunset of the summer's evening. The wind gently blows, slightly cold but relaxing to my skin.

"It's nice up here...", I said to myself, closing my eyes in a calm manner.

"(Y/N)-san, we're going for a run. Nira is sleeping inside. Take some break while we're out!", Haiji's voice shouted from below. I lift up one eye to see the guys already gathering outside the villa, ready to do some running.

"That's what I intended to do. Good luck guys!", I waved from the balcony, shutting my eyes to enjoy the calm air.

"Look out for bear, (Y/N)-san!", Joji shouted, reminding me.

"Don't eat dinner before us!", Joji added.

"I will and I won't", I replied casually, not bothering to spare a glance. After they had run off, I decided to head inside.

"Guess I'll take a bath first. Seems like it'll be chiller in the night", I mumbled while imagining the temperature tonight.

🍃

I walk down the stairs while drying my hair with the small towel on my head. Looking around the empty living room, I see Nira sleeping peacefully on the carpeted floor. As I walk closer to her, she lifts up her head, slowly waking up from her slumber. I take a seat beside Nira with the sofa as my leaning support. Turning her gaze towards me, she yawned widely showing her white canines. A light chuckle leaves my lips.

"Good evening, Nira. Did you sleep well?", I asked with my finger gently caressing her fur. She lean more, yearning for more gentle gestures. I obliged to her request and further running my hand to her soft chest.

"Can't believe I'm actually having a nice summer break... On top of it, in the mountain. Been so long since I went to one. Was it 10 years ago? I lost count already hahaha", I talked to Nira even though she can't give any reply.

"Hmm... I wonder what they prepare for dinner. Want to check it?", I suggested as an idea popped into my mind. Nira looked up at me as she stopped snuggling as a response. We both get up and walk to the kitchen. As I enter the kitchen area, Nira stops by the boundaries as if she knows her limit area. Spotting a big cooking pot, I decided to check it on.

"Oh, potatoes and carrots. Curry it is. But... no roux?", my eyebrow cocked in confusion. Haiji must be keeping it. Then a smirk formed on my lips as a mischievous idea crossed my mind. "Shall I search for it? Yeah, let's search for it!", I announced and started searching through the shelves, cabinet, fridge and some boxes and bags.

10 minutes later...

Dropping my tired body on the couch, I breathed heavily.

"W-where in the world did Haiji-san keep the curry roux... I searched all the possible places but nothing looks like roux founded...", I sighed heavily, wiping my forehead in exhaustion. Nira barked, saying something in her language. I glance down to her and nod with a weak grin.

"Yeah... but I did find something interesting. It's a...", I trailed for a suspense effect though Nira's the only one there. "Tada! Whey Protein!!", I shouted while patting the bag of protein powder I placed beside me. Pride aura surrounds me. Nira tilted her head in question. I hummed in amusement.

"Hmhmn~ To think that Haiji-san brought this along is a remarkable discovery! With this, I also can-", my speech was cut when I heard voices coming from outside, nearing the door. Knowing the guys have finished their running, I place the bag back to its rightful place in a flash. Just as the first person enters the inn, I already sit back on the carpeted floor with Nira on my lap.

"Oh, good work everyone", I greeted them with my usual tone, giving them a slight glance as I busied myself with grooming Nira. I act like nothing had ever happened 10 minutes ago. Nira barked once as a greeting as the guys walked inside.

"Oh, I almost forgot you're here with us (Y/N). Ahh...I'm tired", Nico-chan sighed heavily as he rolled his shoulder, making his way to the couch.

"You sound like a real old man Nico-chan Senpai. Take a bath and you'll feel fresh as new", I suggested as I get up, making my way to Haiji. Nico-chan had a stabbed expression when I said 'old man' but I paid him no mind. "Haiji-san, I'll give Nira her food. You can prepare for the curry", I hold out my hand, ready to receive the dog's food bag in his hand.

"Thank you, here. Put about 3 cup", Haiji instructed and I nodded in understanding. He went off to tend the curry as I poured the food into Nira's bowl according to what I was told. The guys already took their turn to take a bath. The time passes with everyone doing their own work. After I had combed and tied my hair in a loose bun, I walked down the stairs while slipping on my sweater. Smelling curry, I made my way to the kitchen with a small grin. I know Haiji is going to put some Whey Protein and I am excited to join him! I poked his shoulder and he turned his head to give me a glance.

"Haiji-san, you're going to put that in right?", I whispered loud enough for him to hear. He noticed my finger pointing to the big bag on the floor, hidden from anyone's sight.

"yeah, what's with it?", he asked, picking up the bag. I smirked in response.

"Count me in!", I whisper-yelled, showing my excited face. He grinned back, giving me a thumbs up. A silent agreement signed between us. A partner has formed!

"Let's just pour all of it", Haiji suggested, cutting open the bag.

"Eh, is it okay? Don't we have to measure it by cup?", I asked in curiosity at what might become of the curry.

"(Y/N)-san, you don't know unless you try! I'm sure it'll taste good no matter how much we pour it", Haiji gave his confidence a look, no doubt in his words.

"Okay, I admit that I'm a bit curious about the taste if we put a lot in... Yosh, let's just pour it in!", I agreed. Standing near the stove, I readied my hand to stir the curry with a ladle. Haiji was about to pour the sacred powder when someone yelled at him to stop.

"Hold on, what are you doing with that? And why are you joining him, (Y/N)-san?", Yuki yelled, stopping our plan.

"Because I'm curious about the result. Aren't training camps often do things like this?", I said boldly, tilting my head with a blank face.

"Yeah, you said it was cliché", Haiji added as a matter of fact. Yuki's face starts to turn blue at our answer.

"Cliché is fine! Cliché is good!", he said in an exasperated tone as he walked closer.

"What? Let's just try it. (Y/N)-san also agreed, right?", Haiji asked as I nodded in reply.

"I'm telling you, don't do it!", Yuki warned again. Haiji and I exchanged looks and we both nodded.

"What?", Haiji asked ignorantly with his hand readied to pour the content in while I grabbed the upper corner of the bags. Before Yuki could apprehend the situation, we pour all the content in one swift act.

"NO!!", Yuki yelled. Ignoring his cry, I went ahead to stir the mixture. Haiji passed me a small plate for testing. I pour a bit of the mixed curry into the plate and take a sip. My lips curled upward at the sweet-spicy taste of the curry. Giving Haiji a thumbs up, I turned to Yuki who had a pale face, probably scared of the outcome.

"Here, you should taste it. You'll be surprised", I said with a small grin, referring to the plate that Haiji offered to him. Yuki hesitantly took it and gulped before sipping on the dark-red liquid.

"Huh? It's not bad", he commented, surprised at the taste. Haiji and I had a smug grin at our successful result. That's when we realized the house had turned quiet.

.

.

.

Pacing back and forth around the living room, I bit my lips with thoughts running through my mind. How can I not notice that Shindou-san and Musa-san aren't with us? Did they got lost running back here? This area doesn't have any street lights, not to mention the wild bear...

"Haiji-san told me to stay here in case they might come back but this is making me more nervous...", I muttered in a worried tone. Nira barked to catch my attention. Glancing towards her, I stop pacing around. "Okay, let's go take a look together! I'm not going to just sit around at times like this", I lift up Nira in my arm as I walk out of the door. Slipping on my slipper, I heard a shrilling scream followed by a loud thump. Dashing down the stairs, I look around for any light from their torchlights. Following the ray of light not far from where I stand, I could see two familiar figures sliding off the van. Seems they bumped onto the van while running to find their way. Wincing at the thought of their painful bumps, I let out a sigh of relief afterwards upon their return.

🍃

Wiping the table with the wet tablecloth, I remembered the conversation they had on dinner just now. The guys seemed to like meat so much, they felt disappointed with curry that has no meat. I am not particularly into meat that much so I didn't think much about it. If only I can do something to cheer them up...

"Thank you for helping us cleaning, (Y/N)-san", a voice broke the silence. I look up to see Haiji standing by the stairs.

"It's not a big deal, you guys must be tired too", I said while washing off the dirt from the tablecloth in the sink. I hung the tablecloth at its place then dry my hands with the hanging hand towel.

"Will you be okay sleeping alone tonight? Sorry, that's the only room suitable to sleep and we already occupied the space upstairs too", Haiji rubbed his nape with an apologetic tone.

"I have lived alone for two years, a night alone is normal. Don't worry too much. That said, you're the one who dragged me anyway...", I muttered the last sentence so he wouldn't hear.

"Yeah, and I know you can always follow up with the sudden news", he smiled as if he knew that I'll always be able to withstand his usual trait. My eyebrows twitched, knowing he must've heard my complaint.

"Hurry up and go to sleep Haiji-san. I don't want to see any sight of you collapsing again", I reminded him as I untie my hair bun, letting my hair fall to loose the tension of being tied. I made my way to sit on the couch, taking my phone out from my sweater's pocket.

"Aren't you going to sleep yet?", Haiji questioned as he watched me still checking on my phone.

"I'm going to check things through a bit. Nii-san also messaged me earlier but I haven't replied yet. Ahh, I'll switch off the lights. You can go to bed first", I answered with my finger still typing on the phone.

"Hmm...I see. Then, good night (Y/N)-san", he said before walking up the stairs. I replied back with a 'good night'.

A few minutes of messaging my brother which I hoped he'll read by tomorrow, a smile made its way to my lips. A big yawn then left my mouth as I could feel my eyelids getting heavier. Rubbing my eyes sleepily, I start to doze off. In just a split second, I already fell into a deep slumber.

THIRD PERSON'S POV
Slowly walking downstairs, Haiji glanced at the sleeping form of the (h/c)-coloured hair on the couch. A sigh left his lips as he couldn't help the light chuckle from escaping. Making his way to the couch, he rested his hand on his hip. (Y/N) already sleeping soundly, lying sideways on the couch. Strands of hair covering her face as her body rises and falls in a steady rhythm. Her phone was still lighting on as she forgot to lock it. Taking the phone, he read the messages she sent to her brother.

'I suggest you bring lots of meat. I'm sure they'll be happy to have it'

A soft smile creased on his face at the thought of the girl's consideration. Locking her phone, he slipped it into her pocket.

"I think you're the one who might faint first than me, (Y/N)-san", he whispered to no one but intended it to (Y/N). Lifting her arms up onto his shoulder and leaning (Y/N)'s body on his back, Haiji pulled himself up slowly then wrapped his arm around her legs. Oh, she's lighter than before.

Carrying (Y/N) in piggyback style, Haiji walks up towards the stairs to her room. Glad to see her futon already laid out, he crouched down and tucked (Y/N) in gently. Upon the feelings of the comfortable mattress, she snuggled into the futon. Haiji's face softens at the adorable sight of (Y/N). She usually guards her behaviour in front of everyone so seeing her sleep in such a carefree act is a rare sight. Patting her head gently, he then stood up.

"Have a nice dream, (Y/N)-san", Haiji wished before walking out of the room and shutting it carefully. Without them realizing, an invisible red strings are knotting their pinky together. There's no boundary for the length nor distance but frail or strong, the string depends on how deep their feelings are towards each other. May fate keep them strong.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

9K 310 23
"𝘿𝙤 𝙞𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙄'𝙢 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨~" 𝙃𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙙, 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙥𝙨 𝙖 𝙛𝙚𝙬 𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨. . Y/n Hane...
135K 4.4K 25
"𝗜𝗦𝗡'𝗧 𝗜𝗧 𝗙𝗨𝗡𝗡𝗬 𝗛𝗢𝗪 𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝗠𝗜𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗞𝗘 𝗖𝗔𝗡 𝗕𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗞 𝗬𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗦 𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗧𝗛 𝗢𝗙 𝗧𝗥𝗨𝗦𝗧?" • • • [L/N] [Y/N] and Tsukishima Ke...
606 0 13
__________________________________________________________________________________ /And finally when the couple were alone, waiting for the firew...