𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡 ᵗᵃᵐᵃᵏⁱ

By -hokage

ᵃᵘ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ 𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 [𝙮/𝙣] [𝙡/𝙣] 𝙛𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙡𝙮 𝙞𝙣 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙖 𝙗𝙤𝙮... More

00
1| ready ?
2| wings
3| watching
4| courage
5| the big 3
6| glances
7| [y/n] [l/n]
8| oh to be a wall
9| to see
10| phat L
11| touch
12| too much
13| the truth is weird
14| one way ticket
15| forever and ever baby
16| you're a real asshole
18| work-study partner 
19| fatgum agency
20| epiosa
21| epiosa and suneater
22| are you dumb
23| unrequited love
24| breathe
25| falling
26| shine
27| somethings going on
28| lover girl
29| naive girl
30| i like you
31| care
32| i liked it
33| darkness
34| little hero girl

17| the same sweetheart

18.4K 751 140
By -hokage

Tamaki's eyes widen when he saw the back of [y/n]. Her skirt was so short he felt bad for looking at her legs, her wings so big it made Tamaki's heart skip a beat. He almost didn't have the courage to say hi, but he missed her so much he was able to at least mutter her name.

Tamaki saw her mumble a few words to the first years before turning around and greeting him. Her skirt swirled, revealing a bit more of her skin, and when his eyes landed on her coffee-stained blouse, a small smile filled his face.

"You're back," he mumbled nervously, as he began to take his blazer off.

"Got here Friday night," she began to walk towards him, her hands pulling at her wet shirt.

"I'm glad," he then draped his large blazer over her.  [y/n]'s cheeks immediately began to burn, and before she could protest his actions. Tamaki shook his head no, and quietly spoke, "You...uh...l-look cold," [y/n] smiled and made sure not to repeat the same mistake she did last time they were with each other.

She quickly embraced Tamaki into a hug. Her body is much smaller compared to his now. She noted that Maki was entirely right Tamaki did grow, his body now muscular and taller. His grip was surprisingly tight when he finally accepted her hug. A quivered smile playing on his lips when he saw his blazer cover much of her exposed legs.

"Thank you, Tamaki, you're the same sweetheart you were the last time I saw you," Tamaki felt so calm when he held her, his anxiety lifted, and he just wanted to stay like that forever.

"You're welcome, [y/n]," he spoke gently, as they began to release from such a tender moment.

"Let's go. We're running late," [y/n]'s hand wrapped around his wrist, and she began to pull him into school.

"W-Wait, are we in the s-same class?" Tamaki stammered as he watched her from behind.

"We'll see," she tilted her head back, giving him a quick smile before taking the timid boy even faster than before.

"Why are you late anyway?" she asked, as he still trailed behind her.

"Um...I...uh...slept in..." he partially lied.

"Really? That's not like you, Tamaki! Is everything okay?" she questioned, her hand not once loosening its grip.

How was he supposed to tell her that it's so hard for him to find the will to wake up? Tamaki wouldn't show it, but he was falling into a deep hole of despair. He couldn't control his thoughts, and he knew he had no reason to feel so depressed, but it was the only emotion that naturally came to him.

"Yeah, I'm just...um...staying up late, reading some new books I got," he lied, as his indigo eyes stared at his wrist that was engulfed into [y/n]'s hand.

"You're so precious, Tamaki, it actually hurts," she chuckled as they got to their class together.

___
a/n:
little short but i think imma go in depth into my version of tamaki...
we'll see how this goes might take a dark turn might take a wholesome one shoot it might be both idk yet!
but thanks for reading
I LOVE YOU 💜
hope you enjoyed
stay safe and much love
-marle 😈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.2K 1.2K 22
❝𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠, 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦'𝑟𝑒 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑔𝑟𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑠.❞ ❝𝑤-𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡?❞ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ^^ 𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘪𝘥�...
165K 5.9K 14
❝ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑚𝑦 𝑠𝑤𝑒𝑒𝑡 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑒𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑚𝑦 𝑛𝑒𝑤 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘𝑝𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑦𝑒𝑡?❞ ❝𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑑*𝑚𝑛 𝑑𝑒𝑘𝑢.❞ ...
3.9K 194 20
"𝙻𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚍𝚏𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚜; 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚖𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚛𝚘𝚠 𝚒𝚗 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚎𝚜 𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑...
4.6K 169 13
ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ | ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ | ᴇᴅɪᴛɪɴɢ 🍋18+ ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ 𝘙𝘪𝘥𝘪𝘯' 𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘰𝘸𝘯, 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘨𝘰𝘯' 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘰𝘯𝘦...