Don't Fall in Love With Me

By MoonlitGrace

"Who are you exactly?!" I growled angrily. She tried to free herself from my grasp, but I pinned her to the w... More

Author's Note
1. Mafia Mess!
2. Mystery Girl!
3. The game is on!
4. Well Hello Neighbor!
5. Fighting like an old married couple!
6. Forgive Me?
7. Friends...?
8. You stalking me?
9. Not that Perfect...
10. What is going on?
11. Enemies again?!
13. Nightmares...
14. Different Emotions...
15. Revealing Memories!
16. I Wanna Be With You...
17. At First Sight...
18. A Goodbye... and a Hello!
19. Exposing Secret!
20. College Parties!
21. Suspicious Mood Swings!
22. Blame it on the Hormones!
23. Mission Proposal!
24. Just Playing Around!
25. Pick Up Texts!
26. BFF Cupid Duties!
27. Is It The End?
28. The Revenge!
29. Knowing You Better...
30. Full-On Preparations!
31. Dress to Impress!
32. Parties are Fun... Not!
33. Feelings Take Time...
34. The Morning Later!
35. Untold Secrets...
36. Beginning of an Apocalypse!
37. Trust Me More Than Enough...
38. You Are a Jerk!
39. Breaking Down Facts!
40. Who Did It?
41. Fateful Revelations!
42. Kidnapped?!
43. I Am Never Walking Away...
44. Stay Away!
45. Late Night Adventures?!
46. The Big Truth Moment.
47. Ready For Some Truths?
48. The Past Hurts More...
49. Planning of Mission Ball!
50. Jealous Over You
51. Finally The Right Moment.
52. Attackers and Swoon-Worthy Moments!
53. A Date To Remember!
54. The Way You Look At Me...
55. First Moves Matter The Most!
56. Not My Sweet Dreams...
57. Cold Feet Meetings!
58. Dinner Firing and Revelations!
59. Fighting Our Demons and Safe Locations
60. Pre Birthday Surprises!
61. Presents Are The Best!
62. Twisted Plans and New Feels!
63. Love Is A Big Word
64. Love Confessions Finally...?
65. Beginning of The War
66. Diving Too Deep Inside
67. Reconciled Relationships
68. Who Are You?
69. Traitor, traitor
70. Goodbye.
71. The Devil's Reveal
72. Secret Weapons
73. The Key To All
74. Never Leave Me
75. Here Forever
EPILOGUE

12. Ignoring me Princess?

228 6 0
By MoonlitGrace

Imagine them as Noah and Olivia... BoyXgirl friendship goals!

Aiden's P.O.V

It had been quite a few days since our fight. This time neither of us tried to apologize. 

I didn't see my mistake here so for what shall I go running behind her for her forgiveness? She anyways didn't mean so much to me that I would be dying to talk to her and get her back in my life! 

Noah, as usual; tried to persuade me to at least talk to her, but this time I was totally against it. I had literally announced that I would not be a part of her life anymore and she promised me the same.

I walked in the college as I felt the stares at me. I looked around as I saw a couple of girls giggling on seeing me as some passed me seductive smiles and waved lightly. 

To be honest, I was being kind of a bore recently. I was a player for fuck's sake! I was so proud of being the guy all girls drooled on.

"All except her." My subconscious budged in.

There I go again thinking about her! I seriously needed to get back on track. 

A girl walked up to me as she suddenly crashed into me lightly. The papers in her hand flew out as she looked at me seductively. Of course she did it on purpose, the look on her face just confirmed it. 

"Oh I am so sorry Aiden! I didn't mean to do this!" She gasped as I controlled myself from rolling my eyes. 

What did she expect, love at first sight? Stupid love blinded idiocy.

She bent down slowly as she picked up the papers. I was about to walk away when I suddenly caught a glimpse of Olivia, as she walked towards us, engrossed in whatever she was thinking. Suddenly, her eyes caught mine.

I instantly thought of a wicked plan. Let's see princess, if I really don't mean anything to you!

I bent down to help her as I loosely brushed my fingers with her. She giggled at me as she and I got up. 

"Hey I am Lilly by the way!" She purred as she twirled a strand of her hair. I was busy glancing at Olivia, expecting some reaction from her, but she flat out ignored us. 

She stood at a distance from us, engrossed in her phone. I looked back at the girl and decided to play along a little. 

"Are you a maze? Cause I got lost in your eyes" I grinned at her. 

That was seriously the worst pick up line ever, I swear. Yet, she awwed at me as she said, "That is so sweet! I didn't know you liked me!"

Was she serious? She didn't think I was serious about it, was she?

"What?" I spoke out on hearing her. I suddenly heard a faint snort. I quickly whipped my head around as I smirked. Olivia was listening to us, because she was the one who snorted. Just as I looked at her, she turned away. 

Hah! I saw that princess!

"So?" She asked as she nudged me. I didn't even hear her as I was thinking.

"So what?" I asked calmly.

"You wanna hang out after college at the Starbucks around the block?" She asked.

"Yeah... no thanks. Not really interested. Bye!" I shrugged as I walked by, leaving her there. 

I saw Noah walk in as I decided to meet up with him. My gaze subconsciously shifted to Olivia. I wondered if she was still looking at me. 

I turned back as I saw her. She was looking in my direction. I smirked at her, thinking she will turn away, but I realized she was not looking at me. I saw as someone from behind me approach her.

She smiled lightly as she saw the person. I suddenly got a good look at the person's face. My blood boiled as I realized it was none other than Marcus, tutor lover. 

He grinned at her as he handed her something and said something to her. She grinned a little at whatever the fuck he said. 

Why did she smile? What in the world did he say which caused Olivia to smile? She doesn't smile. The only person who gets to make her smile is me, only me!

I suddenly realized what I was doing. She already had detached me from her life. I was dumb to expect otherwise. I needed to get back to normal, before I met her. That was the real me and I wasn't going to let some random chick come and cause me to think about her all the time.

Time to get back to old self.

"Noah psst!" I nudged him as he was lost in his phone. 

"What?" He asked annoyingly. 

"Let's have some fun!" I grinned. 

"What is the definition of this fun?" He asked with his eyebrows raised.

"Awh come on! Aren't you bored being the normal guys? Don't you miss the fame of being the players of the place?" I grinned mischievously.

"Nope." He said popping the 'p' sound as he got back on his phone.

I groaned audibly as I murmured, "fucking pussy."

"Fucking coward!" He shot back at me.

"What?" I squinted my eyes at him.

"Forget it, you won't listen." He shrugged as he brushed it off. That was not like him, to brush off people, or me for that matter.

"What the fuck man?" I said as I threw my hands in the air dramatically. 

"If you are not planning to get back with her, so does it mean you give up on Laura too? You promised her, remember?" He asked wearily.

I stiffened a little at her mention. It reminded me of the time when I told Laura I won't give up, but this time I had to take a backseat. I just said, "I didn't really swear to it. She asked me to try, and I tried. But Olivia is hella stubborn and won't listen twice. I can't help there!"

"Is that the only reason why you patched up with her before? Just because you had promised Laura?" He asked me as I shot him a questioning look.

"I am tired of saying it, even if you won't listen. So this time I gave up and became the wiser guy. You obviously are not going to change my mind, so drop it." He sighed.

"Are you back on Olivia? I told you man, it ain't happening!" I groaned.

"You know what, fine! This time don't apologize. Fuck it!" He said. 

"See, I told you I won't say it- Wait a sec, what the fuck did you say?!" I stopped suddenly as I heard him clearly.

 "You heard me. No need to say it. You clearly don't care, not anymore at least. So leave it like it is and let life play I guess." He said as he stared at him.

"Oh okay. Good you dropped it. Umm fine." I stuttered. Why the hell was I unsure now. 

I suddenly caught through the corner of my eyes, as I saw Noah smirk lightly. The moment I turned towards him, the smirk was gone.

"Let's go. It is English." He said as we walked to the class.

We sat down at our usual place, the last seat. I pulled out my phone as I started scrolling through Instagram. 

"Oh fuck!" I heard Noah mumble as I looked at him. He had an irritated expression on his face as he stared ahead. I followed his gaze as I copied his expression on seeing the person. 

It was none other than the one and only, Amelia Lanet. 

"Hey Aidennn..." She said as she drawled out my name. I internally cringed at her. But then I remembered my plan of going back to real me.

"Hey!" I smirked at her. Noah shot me a look but I ignored it. 

"You busy today?" She asked sweetly.

"Depends. What are my options if I am not?" I asked.

"Well, one option is my company and trust me, it is the best one!" She whispered as she ran her finger on my arm. 

"Well, then I might see!" I winked at her as she giggled at me. 

Suddenly we heard a faint cough from behind. Amelia turned around as I saw Olivia standing there. She looked at Amelia blankly.

"Yes?" Amelia asked rudely as she placed her hands on her hips.

"My seat. You and your big ego and perfume were blocking my way!" She smiled.

Noah burst out laughing as I just pressed my lips together. Amelia looked furious as she towered Olivia and sneered, "Listen up bitch! Stop being a slut and try stealing my man from me! Got it?"

Olivia snickered, not looking intimidated at all, "Oh you can have your man! I have no problem!"

Then she suddenly got serious as she took a threatening step towards her and spoke in a low threatening voice, "But listen up here. Don't you dare call me a slut you bitch! I don't go around claiming guys like you and spreading my legs wide for popularity! So think twice before you even try to humiliate me!"

She stepped back a little as she gave her a sweet smile and mimicked her, "Got it?"

Amelia was in a shock. I don't think anyone even stood up to her, let alone threaten her! 

"You will pay for this." She spoke in a low tone as she walked away. 

Olivia came back as she sat beside Noah. So basically she was still ignoring me as Noah sat between us like a barrier, with me and Olivia on his opposite sides.

Poor Noah, I pity him. Olivia didn't even glance at me once as she pulled out her phone.

Noah cleared his throat to calm down the tension as he spoke, "Whoa Olives! That was really brave of you! Proud of you!"

"Gee thanks!" She rolled her eyes at him.

She sighed instantly as she apologized, "Sorry Noah. I didn't mean to cut you out like that. Just that Amelia spoiled my mood."

"Hey no problem! I didn't take offence! We are friends right?" He grinned at her.

"Yep we are!" She grinned back.

"By the way Aiden, are you literally gonna spend your time with that Amelia?" Noah spat.

"Of course not! I was just kidding man! That is called flirting idiot! She is a nightmare!" I shivered in disgust. 

That is when the Mrs. Zuri walked in. She placed her books on the desk as she announced happily, "Good morning kids!"

"How can someone be so happy so early in morning?" I groaned as Noah snickered.

"She loves her job, doesn't she?" Olivia snickered as she looked at Noah. 

"Looks like that!" He shrugged as they laughed. Okay, so she can talk and laugh with Noah but she can only give me the cold shoulder?

Real fair!

"So students!" Mrs. Zuri continued, "I have planned a project for you guys, remember it is really important and worth a big grade! So pay attention!"

Everybody quietened up on hearing this. She continued, "I have planned to place you all in groups of two. The list is posted outside the class so you can check it later. So, the project is that you have to research the other guy. Like, you have to find out where they live or used to live before, their lifestyle. Nothing really personal. We get to find more about a person like that. Prepare a ppt about the other and present it. The timeline is nearly in two weeks! Got it?"

A find out who am I project? 

I wondered who my partner was. More than that, I wondered who Olivia's partner was.

"God! Stop obsessing over her!" My subconscious screamed at me.

I get it Geez! Stop screaming!

Mrs. Zuri resumed her teaching. Once the class ended, all of the class walked out to check the list. 

Suddenly Amelia stopped me as she said, "Guess your wish came true!" She winked at me as she walked away.

"Whoa whoa whoa! Does it mean-" Noah didn't even complete the sentence as he started laughing. Even Olivia giggled. 

"Wait no!" I  rushed to the list as I checked it. Surely, Amelia and I were partners! 

Urgh! Why do you hate me so much life?!

"Wait, does it mean she will come to our house? Oh no shit!" Noah exclaimed as his eyes widened. 

"Wait, who are you guys partners?" I squinted my eyes at the both of them. They both looked at each other and shrugged. 

They both walked to the list as they went through it. Suddenly Noah exclaimed as he started laughing and walked back to me with Olivia behind him, shaking her head. 

"I am at least not going through the torture alone! Hahaha!" He guffawed. 

I looked at Olivia for explanation. She shrugged as she said, "Me and Noah are partners!" 

My mouth gaped open. How did that bastard get so lucky?!

"Just a sec, so that means you, me, Olivia and Amelia are going to be in the same place?" I realized as we looked at each other.

"Oh shit!" Olivia exclaimed as she groaned in anger. 

Well, things just got weirdly interesting...

Hey guys! Wassup?

So Olivia is on a full on ignore mode! Poor Aiden is suffering a lot it seems :(

Anyways, Amelia is back!

*Ominous music plays from behind...*

Do you think she is gonna stir up some problem for Olivia??

BTW, This English project is gonna be real fun!

Four characters in for some excitement ;)

P.S. 2000 WORDS PPL! NEW RECORD!

Meet you in the next chapter!

Until then, PLZZZ VOTE AND COMMENT!

Goodbye till then!

Love you strangers!

... 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 24.5K 54
18+ "Did you fuck him"he said as he leaned against the wall and stomped out his cigarette. "I sure did "I said lying through my teeth just to get a r...
1.3K 18 20
Tears pricked my eyes as I tasted bile on my tongue. I could feel my wetness seeping through my panties but would not give him the satisfaction of kn...
262K 10.8K 25
"I knew if I wanted a relationship, I should find someone else. But I didn't want anyone else and I still don't." I managed to take his arm from arou...
105K 3.9K 48
*Mafia romance* He pierced into my soul with his beautiful eyes, his hot breath touching my face. He looked away from me for a moment, towards every...