2gether The Series : Prince S...

By PrinceAyutthaya

Hyperactive first year student of Law Faculty, Tine, insists to date a beautiful girl. As condition, he must... More

Part 1: Prince Saraleo
Part 2: Petrichor
Part 3: Tha Phae Gate
Part 4: My 4000 Baht Man
Part 5: White Omo Donation
Part 6: Late Dinner - A Mouthful of Spicy Mussels Rice
Part 7: Song Hye-kyo Noona
Part 8: Consulate Heirs
Part 9: C Chord
Part 10: Acrophobia
Part 11: Sarawat Expo
Part 12: Sarawat's Price
Part 13: Groomsmen
Part 14: Einshamer Hirte
Part 15: Become your First Time for Everything
Part 16: Coarse Lips
Part 17: P'Mil
Part 18: Broken Guitar
Part 19: Team Tine Husbands
Part 20: Puppy Eyes
Part 21: Heart String
Part 22: Roy Yim
Part 23: Green Curry
Part 24: Rooftop
Part 25: Unfollow
Part 26: Playing Toy
Part 27: Omurice
Part 28: Sharing with My Brother
Part 30: Americano in Love
Part 31: Fantasize Love on My Own
Part 32: He Made Me Crazy
Part 33: Kiss Cam
Part 34: Wave on His Eyes
Part 35: I have Accustomed to You
Part 36: Disappearance of Him
Part 37: Missed his Fragrance
Part 38: Pick Bracelet
Part 39: Last Kiss
Part 40: A Good Bye for Sarawat
Part 41: The Best Love
Part 42: Be My Boyfriend
Part 43: Loving You Like a Fool
Part 44: We Need to be Together
Part 45: Seducing Sarawat
Part 46: Lie
Part 47: Choice
Part 48: Come to my Embrace
Part 49: Strawberry Boy
Part 50: Father in Law
Chapter 51: Don't Fall for Him
Part 52: Welcome to our Home
Part 53: Double Date
Part 54: Saved for One More Time
Part 55: Finding New Place

Part 29: To be Longer With You

1.5K 89 21
By PrinceAyutthaya

Tine POV

It would be closer to the end of Open House in University.

For several days, Phukong looks so excited. He went to the university since morning, then went back to home quiet late. It's so suspicious, but I understood that he was just excited. Hopefully he got the best.

In another case, that period made me quiet busy. I had to participate in that open house for my Department, but, at the same time, I worried about Phumuad after I found that his brother left him alone in home. Moreover, I cannot let my eyes off from that cute boy, he became so attached to me.

Actually, Sarawat has asked a Par to stay in his home, along the day, to take care about Phumuad. But, I couldn't let him in that way. After the end of class, I went to that home. Just to be with him.

For sure, it must be ended until the next day. Since the first time I met him, Phumuad never let me for going home. It means that I spent my several late nights with that family. It's not so easy. Taking care of Phumuad is not really difficult, he is a good toddler. But, Phukong and Sarawat are really rascals.

But, I admitted that. Staying with them made me laughed more than usual. My jaws become so hurt when they joke, until late night.

That morning, I started my activity in the kitchen. Preparing breakfast for that brothers. But suddenly, "P'Tine........", I heard that voice.

I saw that Phumuad walked to my side, in the kitchen. He walked slowly while rubbing his face. Both of his eyes were still a bit closed. He just woke up. His hair was messy, but he is still cute and handsome.

Like Sarawat. Nope. I mean Phumuad in miniature of Sarawat for so many cases. But, Phumuad is all the way better than his brothers.

Then, Phumuad came closer. He hold my leg. "Just wake up?", I asked him. He didn't answer me, just hold my left leg. I couldn't ignore that boy. So that, I stop my activity in kitchen. Then, I stood up on my knees, looked at that boy. "How your sleep?"

He just yawn. I smiled, he became really cuter at that time. With that chubby cheeks. So, I hug that boy then I lift him on my arm. "Still asleep?", I asked him again.

"Hmm.....", he nodded lazily. Then, he put his head on my shoulder.

I kissed him on his cheek, then on his neck. I rubbed my nose on his neck.

Phumuad giggled.

I couldn't stop.

"P'Tine,,,,,,,", he whined.

I looked at that smiled boy. "Are you ready for breakfast?", I asked him.

He nodded. Like Sarawat. He nods and shakes his head more than another man on earth.

"You will not get breakfast when you reply with only nod or shake your head", I warned him.

"Khrub...", he replied me directly. "Khrub, P'Tine....."

Oh God.

I fall in love with this boy.

"Can you wait for a moment?", I asked him while I put him on the seat.

He nodded again.

"Phom......", I whined.

We called him as Phom.

"Yes, khrub", he laughed. "You are mad easily, P'Tine.....", Phumuad complained me. "Like P'Sarawat"

"Oey....."

He giggled.

"Are you talking about me?", Sarawat asked while he joined us in dining room. Phumuad asked me to shut my mouth up, I nodded. "Are you teaming up?"

I shook my head. Then, I left them. Breakfast need to be prepared soon as the customers of Chef Tine have come.

"Milk?", I heard Sarawat offered his little brother.

"Yes, please", Phumuad replied him.

"You can reply with words?"

"P'Tine will be mad if I just nod my head", Phumuad replied with his chummy little mouth.

I smiled.

"He is easily mad", Sarawat mocked at me.

"Same as you, P", Phumuad hit to the point.

"You will get two yolks for breakfast Phom", I told Phumuad. "You are my good little brother", I laughed hardly.

Sarawat gave me his pouted face.

He proceed to prepare milk for Phumuad.

Actually, I doubted about Sarawat. He is a cold guy, he didn't care for everything. But, when talking about his brother, I adored him. He takes care of his brothers better than for himself.

Sarawat put the milk on the table, in front of Phumuad. That little boy took a sip.

"P'Tine is better", Phumuad made his comment.

Sarawat smiled sadistically. Then, he lifted that little boy, then took his seat. He put that little boy on his lap, then startled to tickle that boy. Phumuad laughed hardly. He beg for a mercy.

It took for a while until breakfast ready.

"Where is Phukong?", I asked to Sarawat.

"He left in really morning"

"Why?"

"Seems he is interested to something. Do you know what that is?"

I shook my head.

"Don just shook your head", Phumuad warned me. "Use word to reply"

"Phom..........", I and Sarawat shouted at that little boy in unison.

But, that boy just giggled.

He will become a rascal like his brothers.

--*--

Phukong POV

I went to that Open House earlier.

I walked as quick as possible to Architecture Department, they held a short workshop that day. I registered a day before, seat was limited. But that morning, I need to ensure that I will not be late. That workshop became so important for me.

I saw at my watch, seems that I come too morning. But, when I entered to the workshop, it became so crowded. A lot of participants have been ready, most of them were girls. I understood what their intention is.

P'Mil.

Then, I looked for any remaining seat. Finally I got it. The last one, at the corner of back side.

Shit.

Actually, I could get a better place if I came earlier. I sat on that spot annoyingly. I waited until the workshop started. I just waited.

I became so sleepy, but my stomach was crawling. I missed breakfast. So, I recalled of him.

P'Tine.

With his delicious food.

--*--

It was almost the midday, the workshop has just dismissed.

Until the end, I couldn't meet with P'Mil. Roughly, I could say that he didn't come to that event. I was so disappointed as during registration, he promised to come.

I left that room.

"How about the workshop, Nong?", I heard that someone talked to me.

I looked at him. He is the Architecture Student, I met him during registration. "Interesting, P", I told him.

"Really?"

"Sure", I raised 2 thumbs for him.

He smiled.

"Let's go to canteen", he told me. "This is the time for breakfast"

I just stuttered.

"Don't be shy", he hold my hand and he dragged me.

We walked to canteen, together. Including his several friends. I tried to enjoy that moment, connected to what they are talking about.

Finally, we arrived in the canteen. It was not really crowded. Then, I saw that P'Mil took his lunch alone. We walked toward him.

I took my seat, exactly in front of him. P'Mil looked at me. I smiled to him.

"A lot of girls disappointed as you don't come to workshop", his friend complained to P'Mil.

"Can you see my condition?", he talked harshly.

I looked at him.

His shirt became so dirty.

"Your car?", his friend guessed.

P'Mil nodded.

"You need to sell that one"

"So I come to class with crawling?", his vocabulary was mean.

But, I laughed.

"You dare to laugh at me?", P'Mil asked me.

"No, P. I am sorry", I apologized to him.

He smiled.

"Are you playing football?", he asked me.

"Sometimes", I replied him weirdly. "Why?"

"Come to field this evening"

"Why?"

"I need one more player"

I was confusing. I didn't know what match he was talking about.

"How?", he insisted to.

I couldn't let the chance to be closer to him.

I couldn't miss it.

"Okay", I agreed him.

He smiled.

"I will treat your lunch. Eat more. We need to win"

I smiled.

--*--

Sarawat POV

I just parked my car.

I went home late as I need to prepare for next day performance. Open House shall be closed next day, then I was asked to make performance with University group who I never met before. Then, we made rehearsal.

I entered home, it was so quiet. I looked at my watch, it was 9 pm.

But, I noticed that Phumuad's room was still lightened. I walked slowly, then took a sight. I saw that Phukong and Tine were there, Phumuad laid on the bed. Peacefully.

I felt that my body was stink. I need for showering.

"Do you like my brother?", Phukong asked Tine.

I stop my pace. I leaned to the wall, listened to what they are talking about.

"P'Tine.......", Phukong whined. "Do you like my brother?"

"What question is that?"

"Does it mean yes?"

Tine didn't reply that question.

"Love?", Phukong didn't want to stop.

Tine took his sight down.

"My P has waited for you since long time ago. Don't make him wait longer, na....."

"Really?"

Phukong nodded.

"If you are playing hard with him, I worried that he will leave"

Tine looked at Phukong.

Seems that jokes became so serious. I let them to talk, I need to take a bath. Hopefully Phukong didn't ruin my image in front of Tine.

--*--

I just left the bathroom.

I saw that Tine was stood up in front of the door, I noticed that he was waiting for me.

"What?", I asked him.

He walked toward me.

"Can I borrow your computer?", he pointed to my desktop.

I smiled. "Use it", I told him. "You don't need to ask permission"

"Thank you, Wat"

He walked to that desktop, then switch it on. He sat on the floor as I put my desktop on a low table, it was easier for me.

Later on, Tine became so busy. Possibly that he tried to finish his assignment. I just waited for him. Until several moments, I became so bored.

I crawled toward him, then I put my head on his lap. Tine was shocked.

"Ai Wat.....", he pushed me away. "What are you doing?"

I just need to get my right position.

"Ai Wat,,,, I am busy", he complained.

"Finish your assignment, just ignore me"

"How can I ignore you when you are on my lap?"

I looked at his face.

"Can I be treated nicely by P'Tine who are usually sweet to my brothers?", I asked him.

Tine just smiled.

"How many times I beat you since your brother visit?", he asked me.

"A lot", I replied him. "You became so cruel to me"

Then, his right hand caressed my forehead.

"I need to finish this presentation, so, if you are tired, you can sleep first"

"I want to wait for you"

"It will be long"

"That is okay"

I opened his shirt, Tine complained. But, I didn't care. I moved my head closer to his stomach, then covered with his shirt.

"Ai Wat........ What is it?"

I tried to freezing.

I like that moment so much.

--*--

We prepared for sleeping.

I saw that he was so tired and sleepy. So that, I just prepare a pillow for him, I didn't want to disturb him. He leaned on the bed.

"Good night, White Omo", I patted his head.

"Night"

I put the blanket on him.

When I wanted to dim the light, he hold my hand. "Can you wait for me?", Tine asked me.

I cancelled what I want to do.

"Waiting for what?"

His expression made me confusing. So, I touch his cheek.

"Waiting for what?", I asked him again.

"Actually.....", he paused. "When you find someone perfect for you, it is okay. But, for just a moment, can you wait for me?"

"Hey.......", I dragged that boy closer to me.

I hug my boy, tightly.

"I love you since the first time I met you", I told him. "Then, looking for you since that time never make tired". I looked at his face. "That is why, I will always waiting for you. Okay?"

"But, I am so scared, Ai Wat?"

"Why?"

"Everyone that I loved, they always leave me. My dad. My mom. My P. They left me", he told me with his watery eyes. "So, when I decide to be with you, I worry that you will also leave me"

"Oey......", I hug that boy again.

"I will never leave you. Okay?"

My boy hug me tightly. He was sobbing.

"I am so happy when finally I find you", I told him. "So, waiting until you are ready must be okay"

I kissed his shoulder for several times.

"Don't try to change everything, just be like this way. I am okay", I ensured him.

"I am just trying to be longer with you, Ai Wat", he told me. "Am I wrong?"

"No..... For sure it is not"

I lose my hug.

"You are the first one I fall in love with", I told him. "I will wait for you until the time you agree"

I kissed his reddened lips.

His tears flowed.

"Thank you for being big brother for Phukong and Phumuad"

He smiled.

"Phumuad's best big brother", I called for him. "I am just waiting to be your official boyfriend"

His face became reddened like tomatoes.

"Can I have it?", I asked Tine.

"What?"

I smiled.

"This", I replied him when our lips almost touched.

Sweet.

--*--

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.3K 2.1K 20
"This isn't healthy anymore, Wat." "Are we even still good for each other?" "You and I have some thinking to do about this. About us." Set 7 years af...
586K 14.7K 48
2gether and Still2gether one shots for mature readers. ------------- "If you keep looking at me like that, I'll kiss you till you drop. Challenge me...
293K 13.4K 16
Tine makes bet with his friends that he can make college's most handsome boy Sarawat fall for him but there's a problem, Sarawat already knows about...
60.5K 2.5K 16
Bright and Win are two close friends,you may know them from 2gether the series.They speak about everything AND even meet up with each other everyday...