Never Ending Revenge

By Laaiq98

A story of a girl and her brothers who hate each other. Her mum was indirectly killed by her dad and brothers... More

《Chapter 1》
《Chapter 2》
《Chapter 3》
《Chapter 4》
《Chapter 5》
《Chapter 6》
《Chapter 7》
《Character list》
《Chapter 8》
《Chapter 9》
《Chapter 10》
《Chapter 11》
《Chapter 12》
《Chapter 13》
《Chapter 14》
《Chapter 15》
《Chapter 16》
《Chapter 17》
《Chapter 18》
《Chapter 19》
《Chapter 20》
《Chapter 21》
《Chapter 22》
《Chapter 23》
《Memes》
《Chapter 24》
《Chapter 25》
《Chapter 26》
《Chapter 27》
《Chapter 29》
《Chapter 30》
《#Stop the hate》
《Chapter 31》
《Chapter 32》
《Chapter 33》
《Chapter 34》
《Chapter 35》
《Chapter 36》
《Chapter 37》
《Chapter 38》
《Covers》
《Chapter 39》
《Chapter 40》
《Chapter 41》
《Chapter 42》
《Chapter 43》
《Chapter 44》
《Chapter 45》
《Chapter 46》
《Chapter 47》
《Chapter 48》
《Chapter 49》
《Chapter 50》
《Chapter 51》
《Chapter 52》

《Chapter 28》

2.9K 98 92
By Laaiq98

Vanessa's p.o.v

I scanned the crowd and saw my as*hole brothers there, with smirks on their faces. This made my annoyed since I knew why they came. They obviously want me to humiliate myself.

I looked at the crowd and saw Ashton standing there with a smile. He mouthed 'I know you can do it! Just do your best!". This was enough to warm my heart.

I looked back at Jasmine and Isabella who gave me encouraging smiles.

At least now I have people who care about me. Even if it isn't my own brothers. They still gave me love and supported me. I'll be grateful for that.

I tested the microphone and once I knew it started working, I spoke with a firm tone which held authority.

"I'm sure you already know who I am. If you don't, I'm Vanessa and these are my friends. Jasmine and Isabella. Today we'll be performing for y'all." I say, indicating to Jasmin and Isabella. They wave and i look back at the crowd.

"Just so you know, I don't care what you think about pur performance. In fact, I don't give a shit. We'll play how we wanna play and if you don't like it then say it now and leave." I say with a slight glare.

I could see everyone stiffen and there was complete silence with no movement at all.

Perfect!

Ashton's p.o.v

When Vanessa said that, I could see everyone stiffen due to fear. That glare she gave made everyone, including me, shiver.

No wonder she's in a mafia...

She sure is scary..

I wonder what she'll sing?

Maybe a more badass kind of song?

Vanessa's p.o.v

I know exactly what song I'll play.

I'm gonna play mums favourite song. The skbg she always played when that b*stard left her and when my as*hole brothers hated her.

Why? Because that song is the sing that expresses mums suffering the most. It related to her slightly. Maybe not fully but it always made her more heart broken than she already was.

I'll sing it and express it.

I'll show my as*hole brothers. I'll prove them wrong.

Third person p.o.v

There was utmost silence and Vanessa took a deep breath. She then placed her slender fingers delicately on the piano and started playing a soft yet sad tune.

This stunned everyone to silence.

"Could she really be that gentle?" They thought.

Vanessa then began singing in a soft voice that no one thought she would have.

(For those of you who want the lyrics! )

Every on listened with their jaws dropped. Vanessa's voice wasn't loud and cruel but it sounded heart broken and sad.

Everyone felt the same emotion...

Guilt and sadness.

Her voice sounded so desperate. Like she was someone who was begging to be loved. Her voice would crack at certain parts which made everyone want to cry and some shedded a few tears.

The Romano brothers felt immense guilt. Her broken voice tore at their heartstrings. Even Ethan who rarely felt much less showed emotion was filled with guilt. But the person who felt the most guilt amongst them was Ricardo. He thought that maybe she went through something that they never knew about.

"What happened to her before?" They all thought. Ricardo who was always grumpy was now biting his lip to stop himself from crying.

Even that never worked.

He knew that he had to tell his brothers about everything he saw. Otherwise, he would just feel even more worse than he already felt.

Vanessa was soon finished and even she was close to tears but she knew that she mustnt cry. Otherwise, another secret thing she's been hiding would be revealed.

She took a deep breath and bowed before the crowd. At first the crowd was silent but they soon erupted in cheers.

"One more! One more!" They all cheered, still with tears staining their cheeks.

Vanessa looked around at Jasmine and Isabella for approval and they just nodded with worry.

"Why is She gonna play now?" They ponderedm getting ready to play their guitars.

Vanessa's p.o.v

Once I stopped singing, everyone cheered for more. In all honesty, I felt...happy yet sad?

I looked at Jasmine and Isabella and they nodded, get their guitars prepared.

I wanted to sing more. It felt good to be on a stage and expressing ones feeling by singing. It was honestly refreshing. The adrenaline only makes it even more exciting.

Is this what mum wanted to feel?

Mum...

I hope you're watching me from heaven. I hope youre proud. I've done my best for you. I fulfilled your wishes. Yet you still want my brothers.

Why?

These thoughts immediately made me decide what song I wanted to sing. It's a song that I loved and its by one of my favourite singers....

Louis Tomlinson.

I took a deep breath and once I was ready, I started playing the piano. Jasmine and Isabella heard my tune and made their strumming slow to match.

I then sang.

(For the lyrics!)

This song was one of my favourites to sing. It related a little to me since I tried everything for mum yet she still lived my as*hole brothers more.

She tried everything for them. She hurt me both physically and emotionally just for them. That's why i hate them. Thats why I don't want to forgive them.

After the song I stopped and bowed yet again do the crowd, which cheered loudly.

"Thank you everyone for seeing our performance. This was our last song and we'll end it here." I say and with that I went of the stage, with Jasmine and Isabella on my tail.

"I never knew you could play so well!" They both squealed and I laughed. "I never knew that you guys could play the guitar either." They both grinned and started strumming their guitars super badly making me block my ears.

"I change my mind..." I mutter and they both burst out laughing.

Soon we were all drinking water to refresh ourselves. Ashton came up to the back, smiling widely. "That was amazing!" He says and I shrug. "You must be deaf then." I say and he shook his head.

"I know a good song when I hear one." I smile a small smile and when I saw my as*hole brothers faces I smirked.

For some reason they looked...sad? No. I must be dreaming.

I looked away from them and just carried on talking with Jasmine and Isabella.

Authors Note

I made a chapter for you guys! Hope you enjoyed it and sorry for all the errors! 😄 Congrats to the people who guessed it! And thanks to the rest for giving me your favourite songs! I'll listen to them for sure! 😉

Anyways...

What do you guys think about this chapter?

What do you think is gonna happen next?

What do you think vanessa is hiding?

Why do you think the brothers hate her?(i did kinda say the reason in the previpus chapter but I'll Guv more details in the next!😂)

What do you think about what she sang?

What do you think about the following characters:

Vanessa

Her mum

Their dad

Ethan

Jason

Ricardo

Romeo

Luca

Leonardo

Jasmine

Isabella

Ashton

Extra question: if you guys could learn how to play any instrument, what would it be?

I'd love to learn the piano or a guitar. But I loved how the koto sounds so I wanna learn that! 😍

Like, vote and comment!

Love you guys! ❤

xxxxxxxx

♡♡♡

Laaiqah

Today's meme:

This one is so relatable!!! 😂😂😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

209K 3.9K 35
||Completed Story|| Amara D'Angelo. A strong and beautiful girl. With not many weaknesses, not much can break her. Untill the moment when her mom did...
2.3M 57.9K 35
6 older overprotective brothers. No parents. First year of high school that more than half her brothers go to. What can go wrong? Especially when sh...
343K 6.4K 79
*Mafia boss and his lost love* Alessa Romanov had endured a difficult childhood. Kidnapped at two years old, she had no memory of her biological fami...
3.9K 270 59
Marie's life has always been been all over the place, now her mum has decided to moved Marie and her brother Kye to the USA in order to start a new l...