PATH OF LOVE✨

By Amyraamyr001

Fareedah "why is it that my heart always beat whenever I see him,hear his voice or heard his name, I hope i... More

introduction
character
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Authors Note
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Not an update
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

Chapter 31

296 53 17
By Amyraamyr001

Enjoy💖💓

  "What did you say is your name"hajiya ask looking into her eyes,fareedah stare at her in the same way.

   "Fareedah"she replied with a smile,thinking maybe  she isn't that bad & is just trying to be an iron lady, so that everyone can respect her.

      "Assalamualaikum" some voices chorused entering the living room,fareedah tilt her head up & it turns out its a maid, she placed a bowl that contain some fruit on the coffee, while the other one placed a glass jug & cups on the table.

    Hajiya dismiss them immediately & turn to look at her " what are you still waiting for, I've to tell you before you can pour me some water" she sniggered

   Fareedah stood up from where she is kneeling down, she poured some water into the glass cup & gave it to her .

     "How many month far are you, bcos by now i was expecting to see a huge bump" Hajiya said looking at her flat tummy stopping fareedah in her tracks,she was taken back by the question.

     Fareedah feel the blood draining from her face, hajiya took her by surprised she stood there not knowing how to answer her, she knows its almost six months since they got married, many people expect her to be pregnant, she also wished to be,but we plan ,Allah plans & he is the best of planners.

  She loved kids and also dream of having her own some days, was it her fault that she is not pregnant yet,didn't she know Allah's time is the best.
   "You've been married for 6 months & you're still not pregnant,are you sure you're not barren"Hajiya said mockingly looking at her from head to toe.

    Her word pierced a deep hole in her, her vision were becoming blurry due to the way cloud of tears enshrouded her eyes.

"If you're really barren then you don't have to worry bcos i have someone fertile & productive for him, did he even tell you he was meant to marry his cousin before he got married to you, may be he didn't you're  just getting to know,thats a good thing.
He got married to you without my consent,since he met you he has become rebellious, i never liked you,infact i despise & hate you,you both were not compatible, you think you can trap my grandson in your deadly trap, wallahi karya ya ne,i will ruin you & get him out of your witchcraft & get him married to whom he is supposed to be married to, somebody that will be able to give him a child, somebody that will.......she continue her rant.

    Fareedah who couldn't bring herself  to listen to the rubbish she was spurting quickly made her way out of the room,its rude but its better than listening to her calling her barren, it hurts so much,the fact of being called a barren or the fact of getting to know your husband was meant to get married to his cousin & with the way the old hag was talking, she will do anything to destroy her marriage.

    She wipe the tears on her face, she cannot waste her precious tears on her, she knew all what she says was a lie, she is just trying to make her feel bad & unwanted & she won't let her,Jamal is her husband and only her husband.

     She descend the stairs after making sure her face is okay & there isn't any trace of tears & anything.

  "Babe"she heard his voice as he descend down the stairs behind her, she needs not to look back to know her is the one, he tries catching up with her & was still calling her but she did not look back, he tries to hold her hand as they walk down but flinch it away from him & made her way to the kitchen, just as she was about to enter the kitchen she heard a loud squeal.

   "Yaya"the voice said cheerfully,its not Basma voice neither is it Amal who has went back to school during their honeymoon, may be a guest she thought.

   "I missed you so much Yaya na"the voice said again, her curiosity is eating her up so she turned & dwadled back.

    Fareedah watched as the lady stare at Jamal smiling widely like a Cheshire cat & he gave her a small smile back, before you could say jack she has engulf him in a hug, fareedah's stomach churned at the sight,she watch as Jamal separated from the hug immediately while she gave him a bratty pout .

"Oh Yaya aren't you happy to see me,its been a long time"she said smiling at him

      "Am happy, just surprised to see you here"he said

     Fareedah took a closer look at her,she is very beautiful with a flawless golden tan skin, round doe like eye,high cheekbones,slender nose & a rosy heart shaped lip, she look like she is in her mid or early twenties.

   She is dressed in a white Tom hilfiger top & a jeans blue  jacket, then a blue denim,a white sneakers & a white veil was wrapped around her head into a turban, quarter of her hair can be seen, she look beautiful though & too confident for her own good.

  "How are you Yaya, you look more handsome" she said almost blushing, fareedah who was looking at the scene infront of her tried to walk away but Jamal called her making her stop in tracks.

     "Tesoro" he called looking at her, her face had a mixed reaction which he couldn't pinpoint.

   "Yaya,why are you not saying anything"the girl said trying to sound cute but stop when her gaze moves to who Jamal was looking,her heart burn with jealousy.

   "Tesoro, this is my cousin her name is Aliyah"Jamal said pulling her closer to his side,their body fitting side by side he wrapping his hand around fareedah waist  bcos she was hesitant.

"Yaya, its chuchu not Aliya remember that what ya use to call mean'' she said in her fake British accent battling her lashes, she has it but its not thick.

     "Chuchu"fareedah mumbled  the funny name, making the chuchu girl glare at her.

    "Hello"fareedah said looking at the Chuchu of a girl,the girl has these strong vibe that scream bad.

Aliyah  roll her eyes, she was surprised by her beauty when she heard jamal was getting married,she didn't bother knowing who it was but seeing her now, her heart was bleeding & when Jamal pulled her closer with his hand on her waste she felt like strangling her

      "Aliyah meet my wife ,fareedah the love of my life"Jamal said to Aliyah who seem lost.

  "Hi"Aliyah said coming out of her reverie a smirk on her face stretching her hand for a handshake, as fareedah was about to shake her she was embraced by the same Aliyah in a bone squashing hug,they pulled away after a while.

    "Sister's her meant to hug each other not shake hands"Aliyah said a wicked smile playing on her lips,she came here for her man & has to win his heart by playing her cards well.

    "Looks like you girls will get along, I have to go to the masjid"Jamal said smiling at them, Aliyah is his cousin sister, her mother is his dad elder sister, though she can be a spoiltbrat she is being pampered by every body in the family perks of being an only child.

     "Okay, Ayi mana Adua'a, Allah ya karba"Aliya said smiling at his retreating figured,  fareedah roll her eyes at what she says her eyes on her husband as he makes his way out of the house.

    " you smell like strawberries & yaya did not like it, he preferred lavender" she said with a mocking smirk on her lips, what irritate fareedah most is the way she keeps calling the Yaya, she put all her effort to make it sound sexy & who does she think she is, to tell her what her husband likes.

"Preference changes with time baby girl, with the right dose of strawberry, he's mean to love it"Fareedah said smirking back at her, how funny, is that the reason she bath her self in a whole lavender, she is very sure the perfume she use is also lavender bcos that's what she reaked off.  

    She once use a lavender shampoo instead of the normal strawberry she always use, he complained when they were cuddling ,he said he love the strawberry scent on her & she should stop using lavender, he has to rewashed her hair himself to wash it off, its like he is now addicted to the scent bcos he can't keep his nose off it.

     "Aliya what are you doing here, are you not supposed to be in New york"Addah layla said moving closer to the two ladies that are having a glaring contest , moreover what is Aliya doing here.

    "Surprised, surprised, Addah ,how are you & your kids ,not happy to see me here"she asked a smirk playing on her lips.

    "Sure am happy just surprised to see you here, no one told me you were coming"Addah said rolling her eyes at her,Aliyah is surely a bad news, she knew her mother must be behind these, why can't her mom understand Aliyah lose her chances a long time ago.

"Nobody know about me coming back, Granny said it should be a surprise" she said in a duh tone looking at her Aunts who has an irritated look on.

"Excuse me guys, I've to go greet my sweet Granny" she said making her way to the stairs.

   Addah layla face palm herself looking at the spoilt brat,what his her mom up to these times around by asking Aliyah to come back, the last time these happened it didn't end well, she tilt her head to look at fareedah who is in a deep thinking.

   "You've met with Aliyah right, pls don't take whatever she or Hajiya said serious" Addah layla said looking at her.

     "Yes, layla is right, don't take any of them serious, especially Hajiya, she will try saying hurtful things to you, but you just have to have Sabr & ignore" Mammi said side hugging her.

     Why wouldn't she took them serious, the fact that hajiya called her barren & will do anything to ruin her marriage & Aliyah ,her mind keeps telling her she is the cousin Hajiya is saying & she is still confused by what she meant by Jamal was meant to get married to his cousin.  somebody cannot marry in peace.

******************

       They've just finished having the family dinner, let say it was disastrous with hajiya passing some snide comments here & there forgetting her table manners, fareedah excuse herself to use the washroom & went up to the bathroom in Jamal room,after doing what she came for, she turned on the faucet & washed her hand, her shoulder slumped as she closed her eyes to inhale & exhale, Ya Allah, she was really tired.

She heard some movement in the room & before she could say Jack, the door was open, the clank of heels that filled the bathroom makes her to look up & there stood Aliyah in all her glory dressed in a oxblood wrap dress with a matching head tie,her face all cake up with makeup,she really got herself prepared for the dinner,she wonder what game she was playing bcos she heard Aliyah complaining to Addah Layla about not coming for dinner & being jetlagged but as soon as they all got seated at dinning, they heard clicking sound of heels & voila there stood Aliyah in her mighty form all baked up,she stayed glued to Jamal through out the dinner, if its possible for her to feed him she would've.

  Fareedah noticed how the old hag kept pampering her, they seems really really close, Aliyah was supposed to seat across jamal but she told Basma who is by his right to stand up so Anty chuchu can sit down, fareedah who was beside him felt like throwing the spaghetti bolongese she was eating on her face.

   "So you're the good for nothing fareedah jamal decided to get married to"she said rolling her eyes a mischievous smile on her lips.

  "Excuse me, who the hell do you think you're to talk to me like that"Fareedah ask giving her a dirty look

"Well seems like no one has given you my proper introduction yet,am Aliyah his cousin sister"she said with a smirk,her

    "You've completed the intro yourself,you said you're his cousin sister so talk to me with respect little sis, am your elder brothers wife"fareedah said mockingly making Aliyah to glare at her.

   "Am not just his cousin sister ,Jamal & I have history,we share something deep,i was supposed to get married to him  and I will surely get married to him" She said moving closer to fareedah with a victorious smirk,she want to make her feel jealous & Jamal belongs to her alone.

"That's your baggage then sweetheart, & am very happy that you used the right choice of word, "you were supposed" is a past tense which means its in the past, am is wife now,he is married to me ,am his present & future, don't even think of having an everest dream you're not going to get married to him never & ever,so suck it up"fareedah said staring into her eyes,one of her brow raised up.

    "Who do you think you're you gold digging bitch,you're not even his type,first you broke his heart &then got married to him,how heartless can you be, i wonder what did he sees in you that is so special" she said letting out a frustrated yelp.

    "So many things he did not and refuse to see and will never see in you & I never broke his heart even if I mistakenly or unknowingly did I mend it back and fix it, bitch"fareedah said moving closer to her they were just an inch apart,they could feel each others breath, fareedah was taken aback by how she know about the heartbreak.

     "Did you just call me a bitch"she asked with gritted teeth her jaw tightening in anger.

"Yes I did"fareedah said giving her a challenging look, she called her a bitch several times & she just bcos she called her ones she is getting all feisty.

   "I will make sure you regret this bitch, you've messed with the wrong person, jamal is not someone I can let go easily, he is mine & only mine, just remember this I will make you regret ever getting married to him"she said anger radiating from her.

     "What's going on here"Jamal deep masculine voice resonated opening the bathroom room.

  "Yaya"she squeal moving closer to jamal stepping out of the bathroom.

"Yaya,I was just telling your wife how beautiful she looks,she is very pretty, I love her skin care regime"she said battling her lashes & smiling at fareedah.

Fareedah was dazed with what she says,she stare at her smiling face in disbelief , that witch,is she not the one that is spitting rubbish some seconds back & now pretending to be nice.

"Tesoro are you done, we have to get going its getting late'' Jamal said staring at her upset face,he did not understand why she has been having this angry look.

   "Yaya,you guys are my couple crush,can I get a picture of you two, you guys are so good"she said smirking as she brings out her phone, she has to make Jamal believe she likes that bitch before she makes any attempt, he happens to love the bitch bcos the way he is looking at her, she hasnt seen him looking at anyone like that not even her.

Fareedah let out a small hiss & turn to leave the room, she is getting sick of all the Yaya rubbish, the girl is really testing her patient.

"Yaya may be your wife did not like me,she has been giving me some cold shoulder, I even asked her about who her designer was but she snobbed me & you know how I hate getting snobbed"she said sniffling & crocodile tears started flowing out.

"What? fareedah started but then stopped the nerve of these girl she dare lie against her that too infront of her, she walked up to the & opened it & slammed the door shut on her way out, with Jamal calling "Tesoro" but she did not answer.

"Yaya, pls am sorry if I say anything bad to her" Aliyah said in a whimper enjoying the scene she just created,she will make sure she split them & get married to Jamal, the love of her life, the first day she set her eyes on him was the day she started loving him.

  Jamal stare at her as she ramble about how hurt she was about the way fareedah treated her, he knew fareedah can't snub her as she said, she might be angry about him leaving her with hajiya but still that does not mean she should hissed or slam the door that hard.

     "Sorry for how she behaved"Jamal said giving her a small smile,Aliyah is like his sister & she is too sensitive and hates it when she is being ignored.

"You don't have to apologize Yaya, maybe she has alot going up in her mind or may be she is in her time of the month, you know we ladies" she said giggling, her mind recalling when Jamal makes her some hot chocolate when she was having PMS.

     Fareedah let out a shaky breath as she dwadled to Mami's room to bid her bye, she salaam entering the room & met Mami sitting by the side of the bed with a Mac book.

   "Sit down habibity, is everything alright" she asked looking at fareedah sad face as she sit beside her, she must be going through alot from hajiya, she knows that bcos even she had a share of hajiya numerous taunt, she wouldn't have been happy all these years if she had taken heed to all her taunt.

  "Yes" she answered,nothing is right but she can't involve a third party, Mami is not a third party but still she might sound like a jealous wife.

"Its normal for couples to have petty arguments and fight,it strengthen their relationship & bond, Jamal loves you" she said softly taking her hands in hers.

  "Yes, I know" she said silently not sure of what fate has in store for them.

"He is madly in love with you & only you, Aliyah is like a sister to him, whatever  Hajiya Mami said to you is faux, don't take it to heart" she said assuring her, Hajiya is definitely up to something & will not allow her to control her sons life these times around.

  "Okay, I have something for you" she said standing up & move to her closet, she came back with 3 bags and place it on the ottoman, the name on one of the bags makes her cheeks turn crimson, "Victoria secret" ,not the usual bag that hold the skin bare products but the ones for lingeries, what the fish, she thought removing her gaze from the bag.

    "This contains humrah Layla got them for me from Maiduguri & some perfumes" she said pointing to a black bag that's on the ottoman.

  "The blue ones has some jewelries in it & I believe you know what the white one contains, or do i need to tell you" she said giving her a teasing smile, gosh she is so embarrassed at the thought of her mother in law gifting her a lingerie to wear for her son.

  "Thank you Mami, I really appreciate" she said hugging her.

"There is no such things as thanks between mother & daughter" Mami said pecking her forehead.

  "Jamal must be waiting for you get going before your impatient husband brings a machine to run over my room" she said after giving her another round of advice.

   She left Mami's room to Hajiya, thankfully she did not pass any rude comment, she just answered in a monotone, she sauntered out of the house just to see Jamal's car in the drive way waiting for her, as soon as she opened the front door she met the smiling face of Aliyah sitting comfortably in the car,she can't see her before opening the door bcos the car is tinted,  the turban on her head earlier was all gone,her wavy black hair is all open falling to her back .

  "Fareedah"she chirped getting down from the car an unpleasant smile playing on her lips, fareedah hates that smile.

    "Am really sorry fareedah, I didn't mean to piss you off, pls forgive me if I said anything wrong"she said with a smirk trying to sound apologetic.  what a witch fareedah thought.

Fareedah decided to play along, two can play the game. "I'm not mad at you Aliyah, I was just having a throbbing headache earlier,do you still want our pictures,it will look nice for your wallpaper so you can always See your couple crush everytime"Fareedah said giving her a cheeky smile, Aliyah glare at her ,she did not want to do anything stupid bcos of jamal.

  "My husband is waiting for me can you move a little I have to get into the car"Fareedah added rolling her eyes at her, she is still standing by the door side & refuse to move, maybe she wants to follow her "Yaya" home, she cringe her face at the thought.

"Ohh.. Forgive me for my manners"she said moving away from the door, if look could kill fareedah will be in the graveyard now, she watch as fareedah get into the car & almost close the door on her face, that's supposed to be her place only she belongs their, she was happy a few minutes back with only her & Jamal lost in there world,  before the bitch makes an appearance.

    Fareedah strap her seat belt without looking at Jamal,she was boiling in anger, jamal looks at her angry face before roaring the car to life.

    "Babe is everything okay"he ask looking at her face, she looks like someone that will explode any moments from now.

"What is she doing in the car '' she asked remembering the smirk she gave her when she opened the door,how can he ask if everything is alright.

"She came outside to apologize to you,she was just trying to be nice, she is not that bad trust me" he said taking her left hand in his right hand as he drive with the left.

  "Nice indeed" she hissed,removing his hand from her , if she really want to apologize she knows where to find her & not to seat in his car chatting with her husband, after all what she said,she is still pretending to be nice, that girl looks everything like threat to her.

   "What's the meaning of that" he asked trying to cool his temper, he hates being hissed at or even hissing to be precise, its disgusting.

   "Meaning of what"she asked with a raised eyebrow

"The shitty attitudes you've been keeping up with before dinner"he said almost yelling at her,he has asked her what the problem was, if Hajiya or anyone said anything bad but she refused to answer,he know he did a mistake leaving her with Hajiya, he shouldn't have but still that does not warrant all the attitude.

   "I already have a throbbing headache,pls can we just skip this conversation, am tired" she said yelling back at him a tear slipping out of her eyes.

   The drive back home was silent,none of them said a word to each other,the drive was suffocating her, she just want to get out of the car & be alone, she needs her breathing space & needs to think.

     As soon as they arrive home safely, she ran up to the stairs to her room slamming the door shut & locked it.
Tears started flowing out of her eyes immediately she shut the door, she does not even know why she is angry, she just keeps crying after a while she had a quick bath ,change to a pajama,before laying on the bed trying to sleep but Hajiya & Aliyah's face keeps haunting her.........................................

Assalamualaikum lovelies,how are you?, how is mummy and Daddy ?, fyn inshaallah❤

   Our Couple might just have their first fight😂😂 😂,   our jealous fareedah do you think she is over reacting or what????

  And Aunty ChuChu where did that one come from again ?? ,

Question,Suggestions,Crictics or any other thing can be commented on the comment section❤💙❤

    Or better still, I will give room for Q and A, if you want to know me better & also about the Book you can Dm me your question & inshaallah I will answer😍😍😘.

     One secrets about me, am an introvert,Yeap an introvert, and so not good with words,that's why you will see that sometimes I reply a comment with an Emoji, just dont know what to say😊, Am always shying around people 😳😊, but thanks to this book❤ & all my wonderful readers❤💙,Alhamdulillah am seeing some improvement, thank you so much, love you all.

Don't forget to,

Vote ★ ☆
Comment❤💙
Share
Tag❤

         Lots of love Amyraamyr💋💕❤💋.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.1K 12.9K 45
I was in a dark place with no one to hear my cries, I screamed but the sound just echoed into a far distance The pain was unbearable from almost ever...
111K 14.2K 104
Everyone has that one life changing moment, That moment defines you. It shapes who you are as a person, and pushes you down the path that leads to th...
6.1K 316 17
Jalilah had it all figured out, graduated, travelled around the world, and eventually find that one true undeniable love. In a twist of fate, she wa...
19.2K 1.1K 37
" I know this marriage started as an arrangement but now I've fallen for you. Please give me a chance to love you and show you that I care." I told h...