𝙇𝙚𝙢𝙤𝙣 (18+)

By sensualminx

𝑳𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒙 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒅𝒅 𝒇𝒍𝒂𝒗𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒆𝒏'𝒔 𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒔 . More

𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓞𝓷𝓮
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝔀𝓸
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓕𝓸𝓾𝓻
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓕𝓲𝓿𝓮
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓢𝓲𝔁
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓢𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓔𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓝𝓲𝓷𝓮
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝓮𝓷
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓔𝓵𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓵𝓿𝓮
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓕𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓕𝓲𝓯𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓢𝓲𝔁𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓢𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓔𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓝𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂 𝓞𝓷𝓮
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂 𝓣𝔀𝓸
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂 𝓣𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂 𝓕𝓲𝓿𝓮
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂 𝓢𝓲𝔁
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂 𝓢𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂 𝓔𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂 𝓝𝓲𝓷𝓮
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂 𝓞𝓷𝓮
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂 𝓣𝔀𝓸
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂 𝓣𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂 𝓕𝓸𝓾𝓻
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂 𝓕𝓲𝓿𝓮
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂 𝓢𝓲𝔁
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂 𝓢𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂 𝓔𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂 𝓝𝓲𝓷𝓮
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓕𝓸𝓻𝓽𝔂
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓕𝓸𝓻𝓽𝔂 𝓞𝓷𝓮
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓕𝓸𝓻𝓽𝔂 𝓣𝔀𝓸
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓕𝓸𝓻𝓽𝔂 𝓣𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮
𝓝𝓮𝔀 𝓢𝓽𝓸𝓻𝔂 𝓐𝓷𝓷𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽!
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓕𝓸𝓻𝓽𝔂 𝓕𝓸𝓾𝓻

𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂 𝓕𝓸𝓾𝓻

1.9K 68 33
By sensualminx

"Derek!?"

Derek didn't tell me anything instead he pushed me behind him as Luke started to stand up.

"You bitch you didn't tell me you had a fucking  boyfriend!"

Well I don't.

Derek got into his face and Luke flinched.

"Well now you know, get out of my sight."

Luke pushed through Derek and made his way out the door of the club, Derek turn towards me checking to see if I was hurt.

I didn't even bother to look at Derek I wasn't mad him for punching Luke, I was mad at him for ignoring me for weeks.

Derek tired to put his index finger under my chin but I couldn't stand to look at him right now, I turned my head away from him.

As much as I wanted to melt into his touch I knew I needed to stand my ground and not give in to him, I decided to walk away not give him the benefit of giving me excuses.

Derek grabbed my arm and pulled me into his chest, I'm telling you just his touch is making me weak.

That all went away till this asshole opened his mouth.

"Lemon who the fuck was that man? Did you want him to fuck you huh? I mean once a whore always a whore right? Is that why you don't push his hands away!"

Did Derek honestly think that lowly of me?

Is he always going to call me a whore in every argument we have?

The word 'whore' always gives me flash backs when I was living with Lovella, she would always call me that every chance she got at first it didn't bother me till one day I got home and she painted whore on my walls.

Lovella claimed it wasn't her but she was the only one in the house. I'll never done nothing wrong to her, I treated her with so much respect.

I didn't notice I was scratching my arms till I felt Derek put his jacket around me and I snapped out of my flash back and came back to reality.

I took off Derek's jacket and let it fall on the ground, I felt my eyes getting watery and I knew my eyes her glosses just by the way Derek was looking at me.

Even his eyes were getting watery but it's what he deserves, I took all the strength I had to find my voice.

"Don't ever come near me me again, delete my number. Wh- whatever we had Derek is done."

I immediately ran out of the club, I didn't dare to look back, this man is breaking me even more than ever before but I still want him. It doesn't make sense.

As I was walking back to my place I looked down at my arms and I notice the blood going down my arms.

I start rubbing my arms thinking it'll do something.

I heard someone behind me but I didn't pay attention to who it was until I recgonized the arms who pulled me in.

I kept hitting, yelling and crying at the man who keeps hurting me.

When it the hurt stop?

"I hate you, I hate you. I wish I never met you."

I kept repeating it over and over hoping it'll make him realize what he's doing to me. I'm done being treated like shit.

My whole body just became numb, I stopped hitting, yelling and crying. In all honestly I just wanted to stay in his arms and let him hold me and while he was holding me I felt him kiss my head.

Derek decided to take a step back from me to take off his jacket and try to put it around me, at this point I was too tired to fight him.

I felt like I was in a daze but I knew what was happening around me.

Derek grabbed my hand and led me to his car he quickly opened his passenger side door for me and he even buckled me in.

I felt Derek looking at me but I didn't have any effort to put up a front of how I was truly feeling, he completely numb me to the point I want to just end it all.

I closed my eyes for what I thought was only a second but turns out I fell asleep.

I didn't feel when Derek took me out of the car or when he put me on the bed but I did feel Derek cleaning off my dried up blood.

Derek is honestly to pure for this world but he doesn't know how to control his emotions.

I was awake when he was cleaning my arms but I pretend I was still asleep and I heard him talk.

"I'm so sorry Lemon drop, I've never meant to hurt you again. I didn't mean what I said."

Which I knew he was telling the truth but actions speak louder than words.

I felt Derek get up from the bed as his back was turned to me I opened my eyes watching him make his way to my bathroom, couple seconds go by and I hear him sobbing.

Everything in me wanted me to comfort him but I wanted him to feel even an ounce of pain I was feeling.

Minutes go by and I hear him make his way out of the bathroom I quickly turned my head and closed my eyes.

Derek came close to my bed and sat next to me I turned my head to look at him for a few seconds, his eyes were still red and puffy and my heart broke at this sight.

I couldn't bare to look at him anymore and I turned my face away from him.

I felt Derek lift from my bed and I immediately grabbed his wrist, I felt him staring at me but I didn't make any eye contact with him.

Derek is my person, I know it in my soul he's the guy for me. I know I'm not perfect, I have my own sins and I know Derek does as well.

That's what makes us human, we all have a past and we've all made mistakes we wish we could do different and I'm willing to work and build a future with him.

"Stay."

Derek did just that he got himself in the bed, pulled the covers over us and pulled me into his arms.

It was quiet for awhile, I was still awake and I knew Derek was.

I felt Derek come close to my ear and whisper.

"Please don't hate me nor wished you never met me please don't give up on me Lemon, I'm trying."

I wanted to turn my body and run my hands through his hair letting him know I forgive him but I just couldn't.

The morning finally came rolling in I opened my eyes and felt Derek still holding me tightly, I laid in bed for awhile just thinking of everything that happened last night.

I was still in disbelief that Derek said the thing he did.

I slowly broke away from Derek's hold, pulled the covers off of me and noticed I'm still wearing the dress from last night.

I got up from the bed and turned to look at the sight of Derek sleeping peacefully, everything about this man should be illegal.

I took off my dress letting it fall on the floor and made my way to my bathroom, I shut the door and finally looked at myself in the mirror.

God, I look like I've been through hell and back.

Thank god I woke up before Derek did, I know Derek's seen me almost at my worst but I still wanted him to think I was perfect in his eyes.

Which I know at this point that's long gone.

I wasn't wearing a bra the only thing I was wearing was a thong, I took off my thong and turned on the shower.

I felt the heat hit my body and everything in me relaxed, as if this shower was the thing I needed the most after the night I had.

I was enjoying the shower so much I didn't hear nor feel Derek presence till I felt someone move my hair to the other side and felt his hot breath on my neck.

My body immediately responds to anything this man does, I feel my body get goosebumps and my core started to get heated.

Instead of kissing my neck Derek turned me around and we both look at each other's eyes, we didn't have to say anything to each other because our eyes told it all.

Derek's eyes moved away from my eyes down to my arms, my arms were covered in scratch marks.

I quickly move my arms behind my back but Derek gently grips my wrist stopping me and pushes me into the shower wall and I moan escapes my mouth.

What surprises me Derek let's go of one of my arms and with the other he starts to press small kisses all over them and once he done with that arm he moves too the next.

"Don't ever hide anything from me Lemon drop, you got me now more than ever. I'm not going anywhere it's you and I till the end. I am truly sorry for everything that happened weeks ago and last night, I'm going to do everything I can to prove to you I'm worth it, I know I don't deserve you but I'm the man for you because I know you're the woman for me."

Once Derek was done talking he didn't even let me make a response, he pulled me into a hug and started to run his hands down my hair while I wrapped my arms around him and let him hold me.

Derek makes my heart flutter.

I know I'm in love with this man.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

390K 10.6K 14
"𝗜 𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗯𝗯𝗲𝗱 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗹𝗼𝗰𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗟𝗼𝗿𝗱...
11.1M 300K 81
"Either you become a cheater and fuck me, or you break up with her and still fuck me. I'll win either way." . . "I usually get everything I want. Bu...
2M 48.1K 46
❝𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐒𝐎𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐃, 𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐄❞ - 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 • ✓ needs to be re-written
113K 806 9
trying to put my fantasies into words hope you enjoy! . . . (and get wet/hard while reading)