๐™‡๐™š๐™ข๐™ค๐™ฃ (18+)

By sensualminx

๐‘ณ๐’†๐’Ž๐’๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’๐’Š๐’•๐’•๐’๐’† ๐’Ž๐’Š๐’๐’™ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’ ๐’๐’๐’—๐’†๐’” ๐’•๐’ ๐’‚๐’…๐’… ๐’‡๐’๐’‚๐’—๐’๐’“ ๐’•๐’ ๐’Ž๐’†๐’'๐’” ๐’๐’Š๐’—๐’†๐’” . More

๐—ฃ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ด๐˜‚๐—ฒ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ž๐“ท๐“ฎ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฃ๐”€๐“ธ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฎ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“•๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“•๐“ฒ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ข๐“ฒ๐”
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ข๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ท
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“”๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ฑ๐“ฝ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฎ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฃ๐“ฎ๐“ท
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“”๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ท
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฃ๐”€๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ฟ๐“ฎ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ท
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“•๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ท
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“•๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ท
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ข๐“ฒ๐”๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ท
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ข๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ท
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“”๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ฑ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ท
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ท
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฃ๐”€๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐”‚
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฃ๐”€๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ž๐“ท๐“ฎ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฃ๐”€๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ฃ๐”€๐“ธ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฃ๐”€๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“•๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฃ๐”€๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“•๐“ฒ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฃ๐”€๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“ฒ๐”
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฃ๐”€๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ท
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฃ๐”€๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“”๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ฑ๐“ฝ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฃ๐”€๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฎ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ฝ๐”‚
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ž๐“ท๐“ฎ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ฃ๐”€๐“ธ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฎ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“•๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“•๐“ฒ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“ฒ๐”
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ท
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“”๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ฑ๐“ฝ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฎ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“•๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฝ๐”‚
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“•๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ž๐“ท๐“ฎ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“•๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ฃ๐”€๐“ธ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“•๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฎ
๐“๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐“ข๐“ฝ๐“ธ๐“ป๐”‚ ๐“๐“ท๐“ท๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ท๐“ฌ๐“ฎ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ!
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“•๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“•๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป

๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฃ๐”€๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฎ

1.9K 62 30
By sensualminx

Derek's point of view

I was on my way to the private jet when I got notified The flowers I bought for Lemon arrived.

I texted here asking is she liked them, but I got no responses. Lemon is a real piece of work that's for sure.

Rafa called Ray and I letting us know that I will no longer be needed in California, that they can handle it from over here and it'll just be best for me to go back since I know my way around Seattle.

They didn't have to tell me twice, I made Ray take me to the apartment and gather my belongings all over again and he dropped me off in front of the jet.

I decided to stop texting Lemon for now just to give her some space from me, I got myself comfortable and opened the file I have on Lemon and began writing the new things I've learned about her.

I know it's wrong to still have these files on Lemon and the new one I'm making but it's easier to document everything about her, I also know I have to tell Lemon the whole truth.

I'm not going to do it for awhile though, I like our relationship with each other and I know the moment I tell her I was getting paid to find her she'll end everything with us.

I'm soon taking out of my thoughts when I hear my phone buzz and it's a message from Lemon, I immediately open it and to my display I wasn't disappointed.

Lemon sent me a picture of her wearing a mini silver practically nothing dress.

I felt my cock aching, wanting some release but I knew I had to wait. Once I land in Seattle this girl is mine.

I blew up Lemon's phone wanting to know why she was wearing that, she doesn't have any friends in Seattle that I know of.

Could she be going out on a date?

I got up from my seat and decided to change into something more appropriate for her when I land.

You can't go wrong with an all black suit.

Two hours and thirty minutes went by and I'm officially back in Seattle, it's now ten thirty I don't waste anytime getting into my car and make my way to Lemon's.

I'm not going to lie I was going to stop somewhere and buy some more flowers for her but I decided not to she has more than enough to last her a few months.

I park my car and began to make my way to her front door, I knocked on the door. I was beginning to get anxious so I started to fix my suit and smooth it out.

I kept knocking thinking she was asleep till a noisy neighbor came out.

"Sir, she's not here. The young lady was all dressed up and left."

My blood started to boil, my knuckles were turning white. My mind was automatically thinking some man took my Lemon out.

"Did the young lady leave with anyone ma'am?"

Please say no please.

"No sir, she got into a car and just left but I can't tell you if you met up with anyone. Now can you stop banging on the door I'm trying to sleep."

I tried my best not to roll my eyes at this old lady, before I can even thank her for the information the old hag shut the door.

I made my way back to my car and started to look up fancy places new here that I think she might be at, the first thing that came up was a club called Q Nightclub.

That's where I took my ass, I hauled ass to this club and parked my car into some alley and made my way into the club.

This club is insane, but I didn't pay attention to the things around me. My only focus was finding Lemon.

As I was already around some chick grabbed me and started to grind on me, I couldn't help but cringe and gag knowing this wasn't the woman I wanted.

I pushed myself off of her and once my eyes locked on the bar I started to scan and I saw jet black long curly hair with that silver dress and my cock started to twitch but anger pumped through me when I saw a man talking to my Lemon.

I quickly made my way to the bar locked on my target, I was going to be a gentleman till I heard him say.

"What don't you say we head back to my place and have a little fun with one another."

My hands turned into fist, I tried to calm myself till I witness his filthy hands try to go up her dress and before I could even process what I did I punched him across the face.

I know I scared Lemon she immediately got up from her chair and looked up and her eyes deep blue eyes met mine.

Those damn blue eyes.

"Derek!?"

I pushed Lemon behind me as the man got up from the ground.

"You bitch you didn't tell me you had a fucking boyfriend!"

I got into his face and the little boy flinched.

"Well now you know, get out of my sight."

The man immediately pushed through me and made his way out the door, I turned towards Lemon checking to see if she's okay.

Lemon didn't look up at me she just kept her eyes on the ground, I tried to put my index finger under her chin to make her look at me but instead she moved her head away.

I know I should get down on my knees and apologize but who the fuck was this man?, Did she really meet up with him?, Why didn't she push his hands away from her?.

Lemon was walking away from me till I grabbed her arm and pulled her to me.

"Lemon who the fuck was that man? Did you want him to fuck you huh? I mean once a whore always a whore right? Is that why you didn't push his hands away!"

Fuck Derek take it back right now.

Stop letting your anger get the best of you.

Before I could say anything Lemon looked up at me in that moment I knew I completely shattered her.

Lemon started to scratch at her arms making herself bleed.

I tried to reach out to her but she back away from me and my own heart was breaking, Lemon started to scratch even more and blood started to drip down her arms.

I took off my jacket and slowly walked towards her to wrap it around her, she wasn't even paying attention to was she or what I was doing.

I finally put the coat around her and once it touched her skin whatever dazed she was in was gone, Lemon saw my jacket around her and immediately took it off.

She let it fall to the ground and her eyes her glosses when she looked at me I started to feel my eyes get watery.

"Don't ever come near me again, delete my number. Wh- whatever we had Derek is done."

Once Lemon said that she ran out of the club, I had to hold on to the bar table for a second to get my head around what I just did.

I got myself situated picked up my jacket and made my way out of the club, I got into my car as fast as I could and drove in the direction of Lemon's place.

I knew she couldn't have gotten that far from the club, I spotted her walking down the side walk crying.

I pulled over to the side she was walking on got out of the car didn't even bother to turn off or shut the car door, I ran up to her and pulled her into me.

Lemon was yelling, hitting and crying all at the same time. I stood there letting her take it all out. I deserved it.

Lemon kept repeating the same things over and over again.

"I hate you, I hate you. I wish I never met you."

Lemon finally got tired of hitting,yelling and crying,she stood in my arms letting me hold her I kissed the top of her head.

I pulled her off of me for a second to wrap my jacket around her this time she didn't fight it, I grabbed her hand and we walked to my car. I put her in the passenger seat and buckle her up.

I ran to my side put my seat belt on and headed back to her place, I looked at Lemon and she looked completely worn out and heartbroken.

We finally make her back to her place, I looked over to see Lemon passed out in my passenger seat. I quietly got out of the car and walked to her side and picked her up bridal style.

I tried my best to search through her clutch to find her house keys once I did I opened the door and was welcomed in with a whole bunch of flowers.

I definitely went overboard.

I took Lemon to her bedroom sat her up for a few seconds to take off my jacket once that was done I gently put her down on the bed but I noticed she was holding on to my shirt.

I slowly released her hand from my shirt and went to the bathroom to wet a washcloth once it was the perfect temperature I went back to her bedroom and started to clean off the dried up blood.

"I'm so sorry Lemon drop, I've never meant to hurt you again. I didn't mean what I said."

I knew she couldn't hear me but I needed to get it off my chest, I completely fucked this up. Lemon was pissed about me not texting her that night and now I said something I never should've said.

Once I cleaned up what I could, I went back to the bathroom to set down the washcloth and I looked at myself in the mirror and once I did I broke down, I couldn't hold in the tears anymore.

A couple minutes went by I cleaned myself up and walked out of the bathroom and when I came back to her room Lemon's eyes were half awake.

I came closer to her bed and sat beside her, she looked at me for a few seconds and turned the other way.

I was about to get off her bed and leave till her hand grabbed my wrist, I looked down at her but she didn't make eye contact with me.

The only thing Lemon said was..

"Stay."

I did just that, I got myself into her bed, pulled the covers over us and pulled her close to me.

Before I fell asleep I whispered in her ear

"Please don't hate me nor wished you never met me please don't give up on me Lemon, I'm trying."

After that I waited for a few seconds for a reply but I got nothing in return and with that I fell asleep with Lemon in my arms.

Regretting everything that happened tonight.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 48.1K 46
โ๐˜๐Ž๐”'๐‘๐„ ๐’๐Ž๐€๐Š๐„๐ƒ, ๐‘๐Ž๐’๐„โž - ๐Š๐ˆ๐๐† โ€ข โœ“ needs to be re-written
120K 841 9
trying to put my fantasies into words hope you enjoy! . . . (and get wet/hard while reading)
242K 5.4K 31
๊œฐแดส€ แด›สœแด‡ แด˜แด€๊œฑแด› แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡ สŸแดษดษข สแด‡แด€ส€๊œฑ ษชแด แด‡ แด˜แดœ๊œฑสœแด‡แด… แด€๊œฑษชแด…แด‡ แด›สœแด‡ แด…แด€ส€แด‹, สŸแดœ๊œฑแด›๊œฐแดœสŸ ๊œฐแด‡แด‡สŸษชษดษข๊œฑ แด€ษดแด… แด›สœแดแดœษขสœแด›๊œฑ ษช'แด แด‡ สœแด€แด… แด€ส™แดแดœแด› แดส ส™แดส๊œฐส€ษชแด‡ษดแด…๊œฑ ๊œฐแด€แด›สœแด‡ส€. ษชแด› แดกแด€๊œฑ แดกส€แดษดษข, แด€ษดแด… สœแด‡ แดกแด€๊œฑ...
178K 6.5K 25
When a 30yr old woman falls into the arms of a much younger lover what is destined to happen?