Revenge!!!

By fragrance-aryan123

ā€¢||UNEDITED||ā€¢ šŸ„‡#1 Mythological 14/05/2021 šŸ„‡#1 Bhishma. 19/05/2021 šŸ„‡#1 Amba šŸ„‡#1 Ganga šŸ„‡#1 Re-incar... More

Author's note
Prologue
1. Changing Fates
2. A marriage to be arranged
3. Invitations-I
4. Invitations-II
New cover
5. Blast from the past-I
6. Blast from the past-II
7. Blast from the past-III
8. Back to the future
9. The Arrival of the Guests
10. When Past met Future
11. Mission Impossible
12. Feast and Festivity- I
13. Feast and Festivity II
14. A Vow for a Vow- I
15. A Vow for A Vow- II
16. Day 1- Revenge Reloaded-I
17. Day 1- Revenge Reloaded- II
18. Day1- Temptation-I
20. Day1- Bachelorette Party
21. Day2- Insanity-I
22. Day2- Insanity-II
23. Day2- Defiance
24. Day2- Racing hearts-I
25. Day2- Racing hearts-II
26. Day2- Bonding-I
27. Day2- Bonding-II
28. Day2- Tilak ceremony
29. Day3- Falling in, Falling out-I
30. Day3- Falling in, Falling out-II
Ashtavasu, Birth of Bheeshma etc
31. Day 3- Falling in, Falling out-III
32. Day3- Breaking Strings-I
33. Day3- Breaking Strings-II
34. Day3- Breaking Strings III
35. Day3- Shiva-Parvati Pujan
36. Day4- Melting hearts-I
37. Day4- Melting hearts-II
38. Day 4- Melting hearts- III
39. Day4- Melting hearts- IV
40. Day4- Mehendi ceremony- I
41. Day4- Mehendi ceremony- II
42. Day4- Super-bonding-I
43. Day 4- Super-bonding-II
44. Day 4- Super-bonding-III
45. Day4- Super-bonding- IV
46. Day4- Super-bonding- V
47. Day 5- Sweet dreams
48. Day 5- Just friends-I
49. Day 5- Just friends-II
50. Day 5- Just friends-III
51. Day 5- Sangeet ceremony
52. Day 6- Love's ire-I
53. Day 6- Love's ire-II
54. Day 6- Love's Ire-III
55. Day 6- Love's Desire-I
56. Day 6- Love's Desire-II(Haldi ceremony)

19. Day1 - Temptation-II

1.2K 85 35
By fragrance-aryan123

Posting double chapters my lovely readers ❤️❤️❤️😘😘😘
***

Shikha saw both of them, and was momentarily shocked.

Shikha rushed towards Panchali.
"Panchali ki bacchi... Come this instance... Or else I'll beat you."

She tried to catch Panchali, but Panchali sneaks to the left, when shikha tried to hold her right side.

Pitamah was amused seeing Shikha's antics.. is she the same woman who had defeated him... And was playing catch and chase with Her little sister.

And was standing so close to him.

Panchali laughter comes like bubbles. "Should I tell jiji???"

Shikha threatened. "I'll cut your hair, brat. And I'll put frogs on your bed."

Pitamah's nose wrinkled. She really plays dirty. They made a complete circle around him, still, Shikha on his front and Panchali hiding behind.

From behind, Panchali said breathless.  "Pitamah..."

"You stay out of this Gangaputra.." Shikha chided him for no reason.

Panchali giggling to her sister.  "Jijiiii ..."

"Panchali!!!!"

Panchali tried to steer Pitamah towards her, "Pitamah..."

Shikha steered Gangaputra towards her, "don't listen to her, Gangaputra."

Poor Gangaputra. He has no idea what's this is all about, but was enjoying immensely. Little Dushala was so little to play like this.. and these two ladies are no more than like little Dushala in their behaviour.

Panchali laughed. "No, Pitamah ... You only listen to me."

Shikha threatened Gangaputra too. "I'll beat you too, Gangaputra, if you'll listen to her."

"Pitamah..." Singed Panchali.

Shikha spoke abruptly. "I don't like you, Gangaputra."

Panchali couldn't help herself but laughed like rolling on the floor laughing.

Gangaputra was amusedly stunned.

Shikha got hold of Panchali's arm and screamed.  "You shrewd little she-devil, you're gone."

Gangaputra hold both of Shikha's arm. And tsked-tsked Shikha amusingly. "You young lady... No one screams in my palace like a Banshee."

Shikha got furious. "How dare you, Gangaputra Bheeshma. I'm not a Pishachani.

Gangaputra wanted to shift her attention on him. He put his other hand behind him and with a subtle movement of hand, signalled Panchali to run.

Panchali ran away.

"You traitor.. you cheater.. you darn idiot.." Shikha shouted at Gangaputra.

Shikha rushed in the direction of Panchali.

But he hold her left hand and jerked her towards him. The momentum let her bumped into him. His cool hand Instinctively snaked behind her and rested on between her shoulder blades. Her right hand rested on his bulky bicep.

He would have thought her to be stiff, like she was at the time of their duel but she was all soft and supple. Conforming rightly at all the right places of his body. And warm and toasty. And she smells so nicely also.

Shikha was going to reproach him, when Gangaputra quipped her own dialogue to her.
"You couldn't come here and flirt with me and say you don't like me!!!"

Shikha forgot she was about to scold him.

Bemused, Gangaputra asked. "why???"

Shikha made a face and made an answer. "Because you're a loser."

"So you mean, if I had won YOU, you'd have liked me???" Gangaputra's one corner of mouth lifted teasingly.

Shikha quipped. "Not ME, you darn idiot. The duel."

Gangaputra chuckled on her audacity to call him a darn idiot. She is really something.
"Still... Aren't you audacious enough to flirt with the Mahamahim of Hastinapur???"

Shikha retorted amusingly. "When have I flirted???? She laughed. "Oh you must be saying about the moustache thing. If I have flirted with you, I would have said that, you couldn't keep your 'stache because I would like to kiss the sternest out of your mouth and your 'stache would come between the kiss ........ "

Gangaputra was stunned.

"... But I never said like that." Shikha said too innocently. As if trying to think, she tilted her head. "I think your penalty must be rectified."

Both of them so engrossed in their silly conversation, have forgotten that they are still standing there with arms in arms.

"Apologize." Shikha emphasized him.

"For what???"

"You call me Banshee." Shikha said indignantly.

"I never called you Banshee... I said you scream like a banshee." He teased.

Shikha made a face. "You're despicable, Gangaputra."

"No. I'm not. Everybody loves me here." Gangaputra replied oh-so-sweetly.

"Happy illusion, Gangaputra." She said twisting her mouth.

(Borrowing one of my lovely reader's imagination FaizaAndalib )

***
Panchali rushed from there, she bumped heavily into Arjun and they fell on the floor with a thud.

Panchali was giggling hard, but when she lifted her head, she saw Arjun. And her giggles died. She couldn't keep her eyes from him, and he was looking intently at her. A very long intimate stare happened.

A high shrill of "You traitor.. you cheater.. you darn idiot.. ." Came.

Shikha jiji is taking full on class of Pitamah. She lifted herself up from him. Arjun also stood.

Giggling, Panchali said, "Prince, Ajun. Save, Pitamah."

And she ran away from there.

Arjun got curious. He was thinking between going after Panchali in the other direction or going after Pitamah. But Pitamah wins.

He rushed in the direction to see where is Pitamah.

And what he saw made him laugh and blush. Pitamah and Panchali's sister entwined in an embrace.

Arjun chuckled. "Oopsie."

Shikha and Gangaputra both turned towards Arjun.

Arjun covering his eyes mischievously. "I didn't see anything... " Laughing hard, "I really didn't see anything."

Shikha and Gangaputra disentangled abruptly.

And Arjun ran from there as fast as possible.

Gangaputra swore 'damn' under his breath.

Shikha chuckled. "Did I just hear the greatest Mahamahim swearing?!"

He gave her a sternest of his looks. "He's a chatter box." He said, as if explaining everything.

Shikha couldn't help herself but laughed.

Gangaputra warned disgruntled. "Don't come near 10 yards of me!"

And then he started to leave.

He haven't taken ten steps when, Shikha replied teasingly for his comment. "I have conquered YOU, Gangaputra."

He turned. And retorted sarcastically. "Not ME, your highness. The duel."

And giving a side nod of his head to Shikha, he was gone.

Shikha did nothing but laughed.
❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 117 23
kaal chakra has rose again for two lovers what if Shreenika travelled back in time being the great devotee of bhagwan harihar kyunki jaha hari hain h...
37.4K 3.4K 61
~ Dangerous Life Ahead ~ ā€¢ Book 2 of LIFE OF PANCHALI TRILOGY ā€¢ Panchali Rathore, Ex- CEO of Rathore Industries, now the Crown Princess of Hastinapur...
255K 9.6K 75
Mahabharata. A tale of victory of Justice over injustice. A tale of sacrifices. A tale of diplomacy. The tale of the greatest war of India. The great...
12.9K 921 13
so Guys it's a short story , os , based on barrister Babu show (Anirudh and Bondita ) .1)short story :- In this story they forgot about their past...