It's in the way she moves ( A...

By Camrenansnorminah

Ariana grande is starting her sweetener world tour and is in need of a few dancers , what happens when she fa... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
A/n
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
A/n
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Sneak peek
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
New story and Happy Birthday Ariana
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty-Two
Forty-Three
Forty-Four
STREAM POSITIONS
Forty-Five
Forty-Six
Forty-Seven
Forty-Eight
Forty-Nine

Forty-One

2.4K 79 73
By Camrenansnorminah

A/n: .....

Long chap and not completely proof read

"I promise I'll be there Wednesday, cheering for you and jamming out to Arianas songs" my best friend says as I hug her tightly.

I nod and sniff my tears back "I love you nugget"

She smiles on my shoulder and pulls away to grab her luggage "me too y/n, your going to kill it okay?"

I chuckle "thanks, now go before you miss your flight"

She salutes to me and walks over to her gate, not before waving at me one more time and disappearing behind the clerk.

I sigh and walk out of the airport into my Uber and drive to the studio, not long after receiving a message from my girl.

With a smile I shut off my phone and wait until I reach the studio, thanking the driver and entering.

"Y/n! We were just about to start, did y/b/n already leave?" Briana asks when he spots me.

I nod "yeah, do I go change?" I question, noticing the empty studio and assuming that everyone is changed.

They chuckle "yeah go ahead"

I respond by jogging my way over to the dressing rooms.

The crew prepare for our last rehearsal in LA and practice the whole set list until we reach the light is coming and it's perfect timing because my beautiful girlfriend walks in.

I grin widely and wave to her as I take a sip from my water bottle.

I furrow my eyebrows when she gives me a look I can't decipher and turns away.

I'm not going to lie, that did sting a little but maybe she was looking at someone else. I push it aside and walk over to her.

"Hey babe, how was the meeting?" I ask.

She doesn't turn to look at me "it was fine, I have to go change, excuse me"

She moves around me and heads to the dressing rooms. Okay something  is up.

I chase after her and as she shuts the dressing room door, I hold it open with my foot and make my way inside.

"Y/n, get out I have to change so we can rehearse" she sighs.

I cross my arms "I'll leave when you tell me what's wrong"

She glances up at me and shakes her head "nothing is wrong just go"

I sigh and raise an eyebrow "common babe, you can talk to me I'm your girlfriend you can trust me"

"Can you just go do your job and wait outside?!" She raises her voice.

"What is that supposed to mean?" I defend

She looks at me then closes her eyes, taking a deep breath "look, I don't want to start anything I just want to change okay?"

I scoff "I'm not the one who's acting like I don't care about the relationship"

"Okay I never said that I-" she starts but I cut her off.

"Then talk to me, we can't have a relationship without communication Ariana" i press.

"I know that y/n" she sighs. "You clearly don't if your not wanting to tell me what the hell I did wrong, I'm your girlfriend we're supposed to-" she interrupts me.

"OBVIOUSLY Y/n...but you also happen to be a dancer for my tour, i pay you, and I hired you to fucking dance so go do your job and wait outside while I change before I do something about you not following directions!" She shouts.

I flinch at the sudden outburst and take a step back "are you serious right now? You don't mean that..." I let out.

She looks down at her feet "get out"

I look up at the ceiling to hold back my tears "okay...look I don't know what's going on, all I did was try to be here for you, whatever is happening or whatever I did I'm sorry, just talk to me please"

"I don't have anything I need to talk to you about, Just go do your job and wait outside" she says.

I nod "whatever Ariana, fuck this, talk to me when you want to be mature about things and tell me what's going on"

I throw open the door, bumping into Scott "hey is Ariana dressed?"

I scoff "ask her yourself , it's not my job to take care of her" with that I step onto the studio and decide to do some warmups to release my stress.

Scott P.O.V

"What's going on with y/n?" I ask closing the dressing room door behind me.

I notice Ariana looking into the vanity mirror with tears in her eyes.

I furrow my eyebrows "what the hell was that Ari? What happened?"

She sighs "scooter and management said I have to choose b-bet-between"

I walk up to her and hug her tightly "breathe ari, what did they say?"

"I have to choose" she croaks out. I tilt my head in confusion "choose what?"

"Music or y/n"

————————————-

Y/n P.O.V

It was awkward dancing with Ariana for the rest of rehearsal. There was tension in the air and it wasn't the good kind,especially because everyone noticed it.

After we finish dancing, the twins talk with us before releasing us.

"Guys go ahead and pack your bags because we leave for Albany tonight!" Brian cheers.

With a weak smile I clap along with the rest of the crew.

"Make sure your packed up and ready to hop on the plane, there's a limo set to pick us up and take us to the location where Arianas private jet will be at, when we arrive to Albany the first thing we'll do is check into the hotel, get settled and go sight seeing, tomorrow is going to be our first rehearsal on stage  before our first show on Wednesday!!!" Scott explains.

Everyone cheers and smiles at each other with excitement written on their faces.

"Alright any questions?" Brian asks.

No one responds, causing us to do our goodbye chant and head off to the hotel.

As I walk out of studio, there's a part of me that hopes Ariana will stop me from leaving the studio doors, that she'll apologize and kiss me and explain why she shouted at me earlier.

But she doesn't, and that makes my heart sink.

With heavy shoulders, I walk on my own to the hotel. I take the stairs up to my room instead of taking the elevator with everyone else to clear my head.

As I open the door, I thank god that Ashley isn't here, she's probably with josh or something. Not that I don't like her or anything she's actually my closest friends on tour, I could just use some some time right now.

As quickly as possible, I pack up all of my things and leave out some sweats and a crops top for the flight later.

I grab my headphones and exit the room. And it's Just my luck when I pass Ashley in the hall.

"Hey y/n! Do you want to- are you alright?" She turns her demeanor when she notices my frown.

I nod "yeah I'm just going to clear my head"

She gives a supporting grin "okay, let me know if you want to talk about it or if you need anything"

"Okay I will, thanks ash" I croak out. She gives me a look that says 'please don't be sad' and gives me a quick hug "talk to me when you come back, and if you want we can sit next to each other on the plane"

I smile weakly "sounds good, I'm gonna.." I motion forwards. She steps aside "be safe"

I nod and walk into the elevators with my earbuds full blast, listening to anything but Ariana.

As I walk out of the hotel I'm stuck, I didn't think this through and I don't know where I'm headed but I keep running, past the hotel and past the studio.

Wherever my legs take me I head off.

———————

Ariana POV

"You shouldn't have yelled at her or said those things ari" Courtney says.

I hold my head in hands and sigh "I know I was just upset and I let it out on her"

My best friend side hugs me "I get it but you need to learn to talk about it and how to control your emotions, especially because the issue involved her"

I sit up "it's not her fault though, none of it is, I fucked up court I'm such an asshole"

She shushes me "hey, no we all make mistakes and arguing is a part of a relationship it's how you grow, it's going to be okay just text her and she'll come over to talk so you can explain everything"

I rub my temple to massage my headache and pull out my phone.

"Okay I texted her" I say.

My best friend smiles in comfort "want a glass of wine?"

I nod "yeah, just one though, I don't want to be totally wasted before the flight"

"Okay then, has she replied?" She asks.

I check the message and there's no reply, only a "read" underneath it.

"She saw it" I sigh.

Courtney returns with the bottle of wine and two glasses "maybe she just needs space, it's fine she'll text back later" she says as she pours the liquid into my cup.

I nod and raise the glass to my lips "yeah,later"

———————————

Y/n POV

I let out a huge puff of air and try to catch my unsteady breath.I've been running for a good thirty minutes straight, heading wherever my legs take me, I don't know where I am but I see a gas station to my right and my mouth is ridiculously dry so I decide to head there for water.

I walk into the small store and stop by the refrigerators. Without thought, I grab a bottle of water and head for the register, stopping when I reach into my pocket for my wallet as I realize that I left it at the hotel.

I curse myself and turn back to return the water that i desire to have when I bump into someone.

"Oof" I drop the water and fall on my ass.

"Argh" I hear a familiar voice groan.

I look up in surprise, and blink in shock.

"Alex?"

He turns to me immediately and stands. "Y/n?"

He lets out a hand to help pull me up, I grab the fallen water bottle and gratefully accept his hand as I now stand in front of him.

"Erm what are you doing here?" I ask.

"Oh uh, there's a beach like a few blocks down that I like to see to clear my head and I thought I'd check it out before we leave LA, I came here to grab some snacks before I made my way over there. Wait what are you doing here?" He asks.

I smile, he comes for a beach that's thoughtful "uh I honestly don't know how I ended up here, I ran and wherever my legs carried me I went, I came inside the gas station for some water but I forgot my wallet so-"

He takes the bottle from my hand "I got you don't worry, pick anything else in the store you'd like, we can go to the beach together, unless you don't want to that's completely fine"

I think for a second and nod "yeah the beach sounds nice, thank you I'll pay you back"

He shakes his head "no need"

I feel guilty having him pay so I only get the water but he senses my guilt so he grabs some gummies and a bag of chips for "himself".

He pays and we walk out together in silence.

"Uh so if you don't mind me asking what did you need to clear your mind about?" He asks.

I feel uncomfortable talking about it so I clear my throat and respond with "just stuff"

He nods "sorry I didn't mean to be nosy"

I shrug "it's okay, how far is this beach?"

"Not too far now" he answers.

We walk to the shore in an uncomfortable silence and when we arrive I gasp at the beautiful sun set view.

"Beautiful isn't it?" He says. I chuckle "yeah no kidding"

"Over here is my favorite spot,common" he leads me over to an area with a bench and palm tree.

"It's amazing" I smile.

We admire the orange sky for a bit before he speaks up "uh y/n?"

I turn to him as he speaks.

"I just want to apologize for whatever happened between us, I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable throughout the relationship, I was being a horny teenage boy and I was too eager to move quickly in the relationship because I hadn't been in one in a while, I'm sorry about what happened in the restroom too, I should've asked consent and waited that was really disrespectful and I'm disappointed in myself for making you feel upset and I kick myself for it because not only did I lose an incredible girlfriend but I lost a good friend in general, I think about it everyday and I'm glad that I can finally apologize like a man in person, you don't have to accept my apology but I just want to let you know that I'm sorry and I'm really thankful that you found someone who you are happy with"

My eyebrows raise as I take in everything hes said. I grin "thank you Alex that's reassuring and I'm glad you owned up to it but I should apologize for leading you on too, and it wasn't your fault that our relationship as a couple ended, I dated you when I knew I was in love with someone else so I'm sorry too and I accept your apology" I say sincerely.

He smiles widely and lets out his fist "I'm glad we finally cleared that up, now...friends?"

I giggle and bump my fist with his "friends"

We catch up on a few things, having not spoken in a while as we enjoy the sunset.

"Oh shit I lost track of time, we have an hour before the limo gets to the hotel to take us to the plane" Alex gasps as he pulls out his phone.

I swallow the gummy I had in my mouth "shit we should get going"

He nods "yeah I'll get an Uber so we can get there faster"

I agree and reach into the bag of chips once more before we pack up and wait for our ride to arrive.

When it does, we hop into the vehicle and drive off.

I pull out my phone and notice that I have no message notifications from Ariana. I sigh and place my device back in my pocket.

"Everything good?" Alex asks from beside me. I shrug "no not really"

"Do you want to talk about it?" He questions. Feeling more comfortable around him I decide to vent to someone, I let him know about what happened when Ariana arrived at the studio and what she had said in the dressing rooms.

"She said I was just a dancer and I don't know that just really sucked" I let out.

He nods "that's understandable, it wasn't right for her to say that or to even lash out on you when you were trying to help"

"I think you both need space right now but she should be the one to apologize first, and you need to hear her side of things too, she could be going through something really tough so you need to hear her out" Alex explains.

"Yeah" I nod "your right, thanks Alex I really appreciate it"

He grins "no problem, if you ever need someone to talk to, I'm here"

We finally pull up to the hotel, rushing up to our rooms, we get out of the elevator in a hurry and end up tripping on the carpet in the hall.

I look at him and burst out laugh and he does the same.

"Y/n? Alex? What are you guys doing we leave in twenty minutes" Brian suddenly says, we look up and notice nearly the entire dance crew watching us.

I clear my throat and stand back up "I'm going to go get my stuff, see you later Alex"

He smiles "later y/n"

I rush to my room but I'm stopped by Ashley as I slide the key into the door handle.

"What was that?" She asks. "We we're just catching up" I explain as I open the door and begin to change into the clothes I laid out earlier.

"Yeah I see, when did you guys become friends again?" She questions.

"I went to clear my head" I brush my hair and place some deodorant and perfume "and I bumped into him, we both apologized and cleared things up, no big deal"

She sighs "y/n I know something is going on with you and Ariana but that doesn't mean you can go out and flirt with your ex when your in an argument"

I finish putting my stuff together look at her with annoyance written on my face "are you being serious? I would never do that to Ariana and the fact that your even assuming that we were flirting is fucked up Ashley"

My roommate looks at the ground "I'm sorry I'm just looking out for you and Ari, she's my friend too and I don't want either of you to do something dumb and ruin what you guys have because your relationship is special, I don't know why you guys aren't talking but I hope you can sort it out soon because I've never seen two people have so much passion and adoration  for each other as you and her have"

I blink away the tears "yeah it's okay and thanks for reaching out, I wouldn't do that to her I love her so much"

Ashley steps forward and embraces me in a warm hug "I know you do, and I'm glad that you and Alex are friends again, it's better to talk things out then just stay mad at each other"

I hug her back and smile, she's such an amazing friend "thank you so much" we pull away "so uh is that offer for the seat next to you on the plane still up for grabs?"

She snorts "course it is you dork, do you want to talk about what happened between you and Ariana on the way back?"

I shrug "yeah but not too much I kind of just want to forget about it"

She nods in understanding "I get it, now let's go before the twins get mad"

A/n: I promise you that I thought today was Wednesday ANYWAYS thank you for all the love and support I'm so grateful for you all

And I told y'all to be prepared for the tea and here it is

Sorry not sorry I had to at some point 😭

Anyways don't forget to vote and comment I love reading them

Stay happy safe and healthy and positive babes❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 3.9K 69
An Ariana Grande Fanfiction. Read it if you want. Male Y/N
81.9K 2.2K 26
y/n and ariana find their way back to each other after all these years. [HIATUS] - sequel to "discover"
223K 8.4K 110
As I'm typing my reply someone shoulder checks me causing me to drop my book and all my papers fly out of it. I look up and see it was a guy talking...
4.4K 133 6
๐˜Œ๐˜น๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ-๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ, ๐˜ˆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ข ๐˜Ž๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ. ๐˜•๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜บ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต...