Dacre Montgomery Oneshots.

woopy_doopey által

Cute and possibly smutty little stories about our favourite Aussie actor and his characters. Több

Halloween Fluff with Dacre Montgomery
Father Christmas' knee
The Thing In The House On Maple Street
Rumours
Something from home
Awards
Little Family
Premier Night
What the hell is a Theo?
Fluffy Imagine
Sneaking up on Billy Hargrove
Remember
You're So Good
evil twin
Kiss and Shivers
Five Years PT 1
Five Years PT 2
Five Years PT 3
Not so secret enemies to lovers.
Imagine: Rita attacks you instead of Trini
Sweater Stealer
moving on
the unwilling ranger PT 1
the unwilling ranger PT 2
Lose It PT 1
Lose It PT 3
Range Rover
Little Kiwi
slow dancing in the dark
until death do us part
trailer talk
Hargrove's Cookie
Only as Alone as I Wanna Be
the silent treatment
nubian queen
dinner with the law
True Colours
dancing with you
Don't lie. You want it as much as I do.
silent screams
I'm Annoyed
Ok.
I am good.
My type of girl
crossover romance
Requests
muse
spare coat (idk what to name this-)
you are my world
thank god for Australia's heat
you're always one my mind
trapped under ice
Thank You.
Help
Not Her
I'll Always Think of You
celebrities
Imagines Update
The View
Rude!
Scouts Honour (1)
Scouts Honour (2)
stop by

Lose It PT 2

940 23 0
woopy_doopey által

After Billy basically told you to stay away from him, you found yourself outside his front door.

You weren't going to let him just brush you aside. He can't treat people like that.

You pounded against the door then took a step back, placing your hands back in your pockets.

Billy swung open the door, and as soon as he saw you, he furrowed his eyebrows. You could see that he'd been working out from the sweat on his forehead and the damp marks on his shirt.

"What the hell are you doing here, L/N?" He asked, you stepped past him, into his house without invitation and glowered at the boy.

"What am I doing here? I'm here because you can't just treat people like shit." As you entered, you saw Billy's face change.

"You can't be here. You need to leave." Billy grabbed you by the arm but you mimicked his actions from earlier and pulled your arm away sharply.

"No––" You were cut off by Billy, grasping you successfully this time.

"––Hey! What did I say?!" He started pulling you towards the door and then you heard an older man's voice yell over.

"Billy? Who is it?" He asked, Billy heard his footsteps approaching and quickly released your arm and taking hold of the door handle but before he could open it, his dad entered the room. "Billy." He called his son's name and you watched Billy's jaw clench and his Adam's apple bob as he swallowed. "Who's this?" He asked, gesturing to you.

"She's just leaving." Billy opened the door but you kept your eyes on his father.

"I didn't ask where she was going, I asked for her name." His dad's tone tensed, and you felt the need to introduce yourself.

"I'm Y/N, a friend from school." You offered your hand and the man shook it with a strong grip.

"Nice to meet you, Y/N. I didn't realise Billy had any friends from school." He said, only partially joking so you felt the need to force a smile.

"Neil, who is it?" A young red-headed woman walked in whom you assumed to be Max's mother.

"Y/N, a friend from school." The man repeated what you initially said, all the while, Billy stayed completely silent behind you.

"How lovely to meet you, why don't you stay for dinner?" The woman asked politely,

"No, she––"Billy went to interrupted but his dad was quick to stop him.

"Susan didn't ask you." He raised his voice which made you feel more than uncomfortable.

"I'd love to, thank you, Mrs. Hargrove." You chirped up, trying to diffuse the tension between the two men.

"Please, call me Susan." She said, smiling timidly. Billy's dad was still glaring at him but asked you to call him Neil then told Billy to get in the shower as dinner would be ready soon.

You removed your varsity jacket, draping it over your arms and then Max entered the room. She paused, shuffling on her feet as her eyes darted between you and her parents then she turned and retreated to her bedroom.

You followed her mother into the kitchen and offered to lay the table.

"So, how are you liking Hawkins?" You asked them, trying to make conversation.

"We're dealing. It's different to what we're used to but we wanted a fresh start." Susan told you with a smile as you took the plates from her.

"Well, it took me and my family a little while to get used to Hawkins, ourselves but trust me, it's a great place to live." You tried your hardest to be as polite as you could, you didn't want to bash the town that they just moved to.

"Y/N, you seem like a nice girl, tell me, how did my son snag you?" Neil asked you rather forwardly as he took a beer from the fridge. You paused from laying the knives and forks, not even looking at the man after that question.

"Um, we're just friends. I just happened to have the locker beside his and so he's obliged to talk to me everyday." You tried to make a joke but Billy's father didn't even crack a smile.

Fortunately, that's when Billy returned. His hair sopping wet but he was now clean with fresh clothes.

"Go get your sister." Neil told him as he walked through the door.

"Max!" Billy called, however his father wasn't satisfied.

"I said, go get her."

Billy left and returned with his step-sister within a matter of seconds.

You all sat down; you sat beside Billy and opposite Max. You felt awkward as you made the table an odd number but you also felt awkward as you realised this wasn't something they'd do often. Sit down as a family and have dinner.

For the first few mouthfuls, everyone was silent, Billy wouldn't even look at you and Max was looking at you as if asking 'why the hell were you even there?'.

"How was your day, Maxine?" Susan finally broke the silence by talking to her daughter.

"it was fine." Max mumbled, pushing her food around her plate.

"What about you, Billy?" Susan faced Billy,

"Peachy." Billy said sarcastically, suddenly, Billy's father slammed his hand down on the table.

"What did I say about the attitude?" He barked, pointing his finger past you at Billy. Billy was silent. "Apologise to Susan." He demanded, Billy remained silent. You could almost see the older man's skin change colour as Billy tried his patience. "I said apologise to Susan!"

"I'm sorry, Susan." Billy said through gritted teeth.

"You'll have to excuse my son's manners." Billy's father directed this to you, and you just looked at him and looked back down.

You and Billy ate quickly during the meal and as soon as you were finished you made some excuse to go home.

"Thank you for dinner but I should really be getting home. I have an essay to do and I only came over here to give Billy some notes." You rose from the table and took your plate to the sink.

"It's no problem, dear." Susan stood with you and helped you take things to the kitchen counter top.

"Thank you for staying." Neil placed his hand on your shoulder as you made your way to the door.

"I'll drive you home, it's dark out anyways." Billy picked up his keys and held the door for you, meanwhile avoiding all eye contact with his father.

The car ride was painfully silent and when he finally pulled up outside your house, he spoke.

"Get out." He told you. You sighed and tried to explain yourself.

"Billy, I didn't mean to stay, I just wanted––"

"GET. OUT." Billy snapped, you scoffed and looked down at your hands in your lap. "Now."

You swung open the door and made sure you slammed it shut, Billy drove off with a screech from his tires and dust in your face.

"Asshole!" You yelled after him even thought he couldn't hear you.

The next morning, you headed to your locker to see Billy leaning against the lockers waiting for you. He pushed himself up when he saw you but you darted in the opposite direction.

"Hey! Y/N!" You rolled your eyes at the use of your last name.

You didn't answer.

"Hey! I'm talking to you." Billy caught hold of your wrist and spun you around to face him.

"What?!" You hissed, Billy pulled you to the side of the hall into a dip where the door to the janitors closet stood.

"I wanna make sure that what happened last night, stays in last night." Billy told you in a low voice, you scoffed at him and yanked your arm away from him.

"Is that seriously the only reason you wanted to talk to me? To talk at me? You honestly think I'm gonna go around telling everyone about your life. Newsflash, Billy, I'm not the type. So don't worry about threatening me." You shoved the boy hard in the chest and he staggered back a couple paces.

"Fuck you, Billy." You spat out as you walked away. He clenched his jaw and watched you walk off, stopping himself from sending his fist into the wall beside him. 

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

24K 374 19
{CONTAINS SMUT 🔞} A few little Tom or Loki One-Shots. Containing smut some fluff too. Mostly just me practicing writing. Some of these stories are...
2.4K 164 33
Just another typical love story. Maybe with a twist?
5.1K 258 10
Little stories, or not so little, of my favorite fictional partner.
189K 3.8K 108
just some imagines that crossed my mind. stories with * are smut.