I only see you

By soo_loves_shu1849

"When you fall in love with someone, there are no specific reasons." Hello guys, this is my first ever fanfic... More

Beggining.
So it was you?
It hurts so bad.
The first of many heartbreaks.
Maybe you're not for me.
Move on.
New crush.
Are you jealous?
What am I gonna do?
New couple.
After effects.
Maybe it's love.
Doubts.
Come back to you.
You love me?
Girl of my dreams.
Safest place on earth. [M]
I trust you.
Clear feelings.
Unexpected.
Choose what's right.
Downfall.
I'M SCREAMINGGGGG (not an update)
Do I have to forget you?
Keep fighting, love.
Truth untold.
The end?
Lost memory.
Back to the past.
The heart never forgets.
I love you unconsciously.
Drunk in love.
Advices (not an update)
Ex vs. Girlfriend
"I love you."
I belong to you. (M)
I only see you.
New boookkkk!!!!!

Change of plans. (M)

2K 49 58
By soo_loves_shu1849

Shuhua's POV

I can't believe Soojin unnie broke up with Hui oppa. She was so in love with him, how did that change?

"Feelings change when the person you're staying with is not the right one."

I couldn't stop thinking about that phrase she said. Was there really someone else?

I was so immersed in spacing out that I didn't see Minnie unnie staring at me.

<<Shuhua.>> She said but I didn't look at her.

<<Yeh Shuhua.>> She once again said which made me face her.

<<Yes unnie, why?>> I asked her.

<<Are you alright? Did something happen in there?>> Minnie unnie asked me smirking.

<<Huh? What are you talking about? Nothing happened.>> I said embarrassed.

<<Oh, that's why.>> She said before laughing.

<<That's why what?>> I asked her confused.

<<That's why you look sad.>> She said caressing my face.

<<That's nonsense.>> I said removing her hand out of my face.

<<Don't imagine things, I have a girlfriend in fact she's gonna come here later.>> I said smiling which made her stop smiling.

<<Chungha unnie is coming over?>> Minnie unnie asked.

<<Yes, why? Is there a problem unnie?>> I asked her.

<<Well, I think you should've told me and the members before letting her come.>> She said a little bit annoyed.

<<Oh, is that so? Sorry, I thought that was fine. I'll just tell her that we will meet outside.>> I said embarrassed taking my phone from my pocket.

<<No, wait, I mean.. I didn't say that she can't come over, just... to let us know first if we will have guests.>> Minnie unnie said, maybe she felt guilty for the way she talked before.

<<Ok, so... she can come over?>> I asked with my eyes full of hope.

<<Uhm, yeah.>> Minnie unnie said which made me hug her.

<<But wait, what about the other members?>> I asked her.

<<Don't worry, I'll tell them.>> She said smiling.

<<Thank you, Unnie.>> I said hugging her again.

Minnie's POV

Wow, she's happy. I can't remember the last time I saw that wide smile of hers.

Bad thing is that she thinks that Chungha unnie is the reason why she's happy. I feel really bad for Soojin.

She took care of Shuhua almost without sleeping and being forgotten by her girlfriend is what she gets in return. Life can be really unfair sometimes.

<<Hey>> Miyeon said as soon as I entered our room.

<<Hey.>> I said tired, laying down on the bed.

<<What's wrong baby?>> She said laying down and caressing my face.

<<Shuhua invited Chungha unnie over.>> I said looking at the ceiling.

<<Really?>> She asked me and I nodded.

<<I feel bad for Soojin.>> I said looking at her.

<<I know, but I believe that they will come back together, they love each other to death. Everything's going to be alright.>> She said laying her chin to my chest.

I looked at her and smiled.

<<I love you, my love. I really do.>> I said before kissing her.

<<What is this for? Did you do something wrong?>> She asked me. No matter how much I love her, sometimes I would love to slap her hard.

<<No.>> I said flatly.

<<I'm just kidding baby, I love you too.>> She said leaning for another kiss.

<<You do?>> I asked her.

<<So much.>> She said staring at my eyes.

Everytime she looks at me that way, is like she's staring at my soul, ready to take care of it and me.

I suddenly grabbed her and put her on top of me and kissed her passionately. She kissed me back until she entered her tongue in my mouth.

It's so sweet and soft. I made our tongues dance to the rhythm of the heat.

<<I want you now.>> I said after breaking the kiss.

<<I'm all yours Minnie.>> She responded in a very seductive way that made me go nuts.

I kissed her again and sit up at the same time still with her on top of me.

We took each other's shirts off. Damn, I love everything about her.

I grabbed her hair gently but aggressively at the same time which made her lean her head backwards, and kissed her neck.

Suddenly I felt something scratching my back, it was painful and pleasing at the same time.

I let out a little moan that showed that I was in pain.

<<I'm sorry love. I didn't->> Miyeon said worried removing her hands out of my back, but I cut her off with a kiss.

<<Shh, keep going. I don't care if it hurts, as long as it's you, everything is heaven.>> I said.

We laid down again but this time, I was on top.

I was slowly kissing her ears which made Miyeon moan. I could see with the corner of my eye that she was biting her lips trying to repress her moans.

<<Let it all out baby, I want you to turn me on with your moans.>> I said staring at her.

<<Then make me moan for real.>> She said looking at me seductively.

This girl just drives me crazy.

After what she told me, I began to kiss her going slowly down. I unzip her pants and removed her panties.

<<Make me forget my name.>> She said looking at me with her eyes full of lust.

<<I'll make you forget your name, but I will make you scream mine.>> I said while caressing her center.

<<Yes, baby.>> She said while taking her body up of the bed and her head lean backwards.

<<You like it?>> I asked her.

<<Yes, make me cum baby.>> She said.

<<Lick me.>> She continued.

I did what she wanted me to, until she reached her climax.

<<Now let me.>> She said sitting on top of me while trying to unzip my pants, but I stopped her.

<<Not today baby.>> I said that made Miyeon look at me in shock.

<<Why? You think I can't?>> She said with innocence.

Wow, that was not the Miyeon that ordered me to make her cum.

<<No love, it's the other way around. I don't think I will be able to handle you.>> I said smiling while caressing her face.

<<I'll go easy on you.>> She said winking at me.

<<I want this to be your day. There will be next time for sure, but for today I wanted to serve you. I wanted to show you how much I love you.>> I said which made Miyeon cry.

<<Why are you crying? Did I hurt you?>> I asked worried.

<<No, I just love you so much too.>> She said which made me giggle.

She is literally my baby.

Soojin's POV

Ugh.. Those two are literally so annoying. They couldn't wait until there was no one at the dorm, did they?

<<Just wait until Shuhua and I get back together, I'll make sure to not make you sleep for three nights.>> I whispered annoyed.

I suddenly heard someone ringing the doorbell.

I went out of my room and I saw Chungha unnie.

<<Wtf is this bitch doing here?>> I asked Soyeon with a low voice so that Shuhua can't hear me.

<<Apparently Shuhua invited her over.>> Soyeon responded.

<<She should've told us first.>> I mumbled annoyed.

<<Basically Minnie unnie told us, and I wanted to tell you too but you were sleeping so...>> Yuqi said.

<<Wow.>> That was the only thing I could say.

<<Unnieee, you're up.>> Shuhua suddenly screamed approaching me.

<<Yes.>> I said smiling weakly.

<<How are you feeling? Did the soup help you?>> She asked smiling very widely.

<<Of course.>> I said.

<<What soup?>> Chungha unnie asked.

"None of your business bitch." I thought to myself.

This girl makes me want to be a murderer.

<<I did a soup for Soojin unnie's hangover, it was a little bit too much salty.>> Shuhua said while laughing.

<<But delicious.>> I said which made Shuhua turn towards me and jump.

That made Chuncha unnie glare at me and all I could do was smirk.

<<I forgot to buy some snacks and drinks on my way here, can you come with me Soojin?>> She said which made me raise an eyebrow.

"What is this psycho up to?"

<<Sure.>> I said while grabbing my jacket.

<<Yeyyyyyyyy, my girlfriend and my best friend are buddies.>> Shuhua said jumping while screaming.

<<I'll be back love.>> Chungha unnie said before kissing Shuhua in front of me. After that she left.

Soyeon and Yuqi looked at me.

<<If I come home with blood all over my clothes, you know what happened.>> I said to the two of them before leaving too.

On our way to the convenience store, Chungha unnie started to speak.

<<What do you thing you're doing?>> She asked me.

<<What?>> I asked her cold.

<<You're basically flirting with her.>> She responded annoyed.

<<Actually I should be the annoyed one here, you're not respecting our relationship. You just kissed my girlfriend in front of me.>> I said fuming of anger.

<<Well she doesn't know that you're her girlfriend, she knows that I am. In besides you were the one who told me that you wouldn't have done anything. So keep doing nothing.>> She said aggressively.

<<Guess what, I changed my mind. I'll get Shuhua back.>> I said and that made Chungha unnie widen her eyes.

I went closer and stare at her with more confidence.

<<I'll get MY girlfriend back.>>

Haluuuuu folks. Here's the next chapter!!! Unexpected moment of Miyeon and Minnie? 🤣😏Enjoy and be safe mah frenzzzzzzzzzzz.😊😚🤗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.6K 3.4K 41
"You saved me from falling into that deep pit of despair." "You're the tiniest light of hope in the midst of my darkest nights." Started: 05.23.20 En...
127K 4.2K 26
Shuhua loves Soojin and everybody knows it. But what happens if Shuhuas dream of having Soojin as her girlfriend gets real? How will people react to...
230K 8.1K 41
Soojin and Shuhua are members of the famous kpop group (g)idle. Shuhua loves Soojin, but Soojin never notices. this is a sooshu fic, since i've rec...
4K 226 23
Soyeon, was living the most normal life a university student could at Berkeley Heights. Until she came. Song Yuqi. The social butterfly that quickly...