The end?

Third person's POV

<<I want you to get rid of her, you got it? That's the only way to make them break up and get Soojin back.>>

<<What do you want me to do? If something happens to Shuhua I'm sure your company's gonna do something about it, they are gonna start an investigation and->>

<<I'm gonna take care of the company and if ever they are gonna investigate I'll make sure the won't get to you.>>

<<Hui, I'm sorry. I know I owe you a lot but I don't think I will ever be able to do something like that.>>

<<You're right dude, you owe me a lot and I'm sure you don't want me to regret helping you during those times right?>>

<<Hui...>>

<<As far as I know your sister is studying to a college in Macao, I'm really close to the dean's son, I could get her expelled whenever I want you know?>>

<<C'mon man, it's not a big deal, I won't let you get in trouble if you help me.>>

<<Ok, so what's your plan?>>

<<I'll make sure to get her into an accident and then into coma, you will be the doctor in charged for her, you will be telling the girls that once she will wake up, she will have to take pills to erase her bad memories in order to recover, its side effects are deadly. So all you gotta do is give her the pills.>>

<<Wait, you want me to kill Shuhua? Are you out of your mind?>>

<<Relax, the pills will kill her not you.>>

<<But still, I'll be the one to order them for her, so it's the same.>>

<<Choose, your sister or a stranger like Shuhua?>>

As the girls were watching carefully the video all of them gasped and got even more angry and Soojin was the only crying among them.

<<I knew it! I knew that douchebag was behind all this. If I catch him, I'll kill him for sure.>> Yuqi said fuming tightening her fists.

The officers turned towards Yuqi.

<<after you catch him, of course.>> She continued.

<<I can't believe that Hui oppa is this kind of a person, he is really devil.>> Minnie said.

<<How can he try to hurt or even kill our Shuhua?>> Miyeon said falling on her knees causing Minnie to kneel down as well to hug her girlfriend.

While Soojin was still crying she rushed to Chungha.

<<If he was spying for you why didn't you stop him? Huh? Is that what you wanted to do to the person you say you love so much?>> Soojin said screaming

<<I tried Soojin, I tried. But I couldn't tell him directly to stop, cause that was something that he didn't even discuss with me, he would have thought that I was spying him or worst that I was slowly backing out from our plan.>> Chungha explained.

<<Then how did you try stopping him?>> Soyeon said following.

<<I tried to give him other ideas on how to make them break up, and that didn't involve killing anybody.>> Chungha said.

<<What are these ideas?>> Soojin said still crying but less then before.

<<It doesn't matter.>> Chungha said lowering her head.

<<Tell me.>> Soojin ordered.

<<My plan was to make you drink one day with Hui oppa until you get drunk. Something would have happened that night, then I was planning on bringing Shuhua to you for her to catch you in the act.>> Chungha said.

As she finished talking Soojin slapped her until the officers and the members stopped her.

<<You're an animal. How is that even different? You basically wanted me to get raped. Also didn't you think how Shuhua would have felt? Huh? She already got cheated on once, and you saw what happened after, what would be the reaction if she got cheated on for the second time?>> Soojin said screaming while being held by the members.

<<It was just an idea to divert his attention from killing her, don't you see that I want to help?>> Chungha said.

<<Then what did you order the impostor to do?>> Yuqi asked.

<<I asked him to get a proper doctor to watch over Shuhua, but I don't think he even considered that since Hui oppa was threatening him.>> Chungha explained.

<<If you were working together why did the impostor point on you?>> One of the officers asked.

<<Hui oppa must have told him to point at me in case he got caught.>> Chungha said.

<<Makes sense.>> The other officer said.

Soojin's POV

While the others went back to the dorm I went to the hospital. I needed to see Shuhua and talk to her even if she couldn't respond.

<<Hey love, I'm here again. Sorry if I bother you every single day, but I just miss you.>> I said tired trying to smile at the same time.

<<You won't believe what we just discovered. Hui oppa was behind all this. The accident, the fake doctor, the fact that you had to forget everything. I can't believe what kind of person he is. I can't believe that I fell in love with him once.>> I continued then stopped.

I grabbed her hand and caressed her hair at the same time.

<<I don't know what I will do if ever you forget me. Don't Shuhua, ok? Don't forget me love. I really won't be able to take it.>> I said with tears falling down my eyes.

Suddenly I felt something moving.

Her fingers just moved, I looked at it quickly to make sure I wasn't dreaming, then she moved them again.

I looked at her, she was slowly moving her lower lip.

<<Shuhua..>> I said softly trying to not scare her.

<<Hmm>> she hummed.

<<Oh my God, love you're awake.>> I said happy while crying and then hugged her.

<<Are you okay? Do you feel anything? Does something hurt?>> I said carresing her.

<<Who... who are you?>>

Was it unexpected or did you imagine it somehow? Anyways here is the new chapter!!! I know I said it a lot of times but still I want to thank all of you. Thank you for reading this fanfic and for being really patient with me.
Be safe folks!😁😊